Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#255828 May 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
As a person who works on Wall Street all I am going to say is you are a Clueless Imbecile
<quoted text>
Yeah right, you work for Wall Street, pigs can fly too.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255829 May 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Page after page you are proven wrong just like the executive order claim one page back.
Do females even talk to you without the requirement of a major credit card first?
I never mentioned an executive order.
I see you are still in your own little world.
As far as females if you must know:
I was married for 8 years, I been divorced for over 25 years by choice, I have slept with around 50 different women.
Now lets get back on the topic.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255830 May 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
As a person who works on Wall Street all I am going to say is you are a Clueless Imbecile
<quoted text>
Who are you, the janitor???
I made six times my investment in gold... how have you been doing?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255831 May 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you, the janitor???
I made six times my investment in gold... how have you been doing?
Sure you did, ever find a link to every inch of the Pentagon being filmed?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255832 May 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I have slept with around 50 different women.
That has to be hard on the credit card, too bad you are a twoofer or they could have been freebees.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255833 May 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wan't brainless you could figure it out, it's quite simple:
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
STILL WAITING!

The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.

PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255834 May 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
* Before 9/11, NORAD had a 100% success rate of intercepting off course aircraft.
STILL WAITING!

Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.

LMFAO, YOU JUST MAKE CRAP UP. 100%?

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House

Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.

No one tried to stop it.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255835 May 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So only things you witness yourself are evidence, my God WWII never happened and there was no ice age, in fact, if you have never been to Norway it does not exist.
Lets see, the plane was tracked by ATC, phone calls were made, 100's of people saw the impact, plane parts were found, nothing points to any other conclusion but because you personally did not see it it did not happen, Myopic.
Actually your statement is somewhat accurate about the non- existence of "your god" but other than that your pretty much full of shit.
WW2 is documented , I have been to Norway, and the only thing pointing to a plane is hearsay. Unless you will be so kind as to provide me a government link (not you tube) showing actual footage of the impact , interviews , recorded atc data, or video footage of your so called plane parts being found and documented as to location when found in the pentagon or the lawn of the pentagon.
About the calls , exactly what was the phone number of flight 77? Or I'll leave it up to you , give me a phone number to any current plane in service that I can verify a phone being available during flight. Cell phones do not qualify as "from the plane". These phone calls "from the plane " are the biggest joke I've ever heard of as evidence.
And ya'll say "twoofers" are stupid!!! lmfao

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255836 May 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about explosives being present.

I must emphasize I did not write the ncstar 1 report . This is the "official story " . I have only stated what this report says about their hindrance in performing a quality thorough investigation. Therefore the only delusion here is the insistence that the nist investigation was factually accurate. When they report itself says otherwise.
I believe you about there being dozens of peer reviewed papers on the collapses but none are on the baseline performance of the towers. Since this is the bases of the towers durability and ability to maintain a sound ,safe structure I feel it is an important issue. Why did they only use 4 theories of baseline performance? How did they come to their conclusion of the ones they used during the investigation.?
Once again I did not find my statement on lack of evidence on you tube or a twoofer site I got this from the ncstar 1 report itself.
What it comes down to is that NIST had available what it had.

The focus of the report itself has nothing to do with a coverup and everything to do with trying to come up with real world recommendations on how to make tall buildings safer.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#255837 May 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What it comes down to is that NIST had available what it had.
The focus of the report itself has nothing to do with a coverup and everything to do with trying to come up with real world recommendations on how to make tall buildings safer.
Right.

So NIST is irrelevant, since it was never charged with investigating the attacks.

It's about time someone pointed this out.

Thanks Mr Hat. Well said.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#255838 May 25, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ! If you can provide any type of evidence supporting the banana theory I will research the flammability ,explosive ,and volatility properties of potassium .Peeling this could be a slippery subject .
The fact that NIST didnt test for banana residue is an indication of a cover up,just as it didn't test for nano-thermite-RDX-solgel-paint .

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#255839 May 25, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that NIST didnt test for banana residue is an indication of a cover up,just as it didn't test for nano-thermite-RDX-solgel-paint .
NIST was not charged with investigating anything but the official version of events.

I'm pretty sure banana residue wasn't considered relevant.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255840 May 25, 2013
Did people really jump from the towers or were they blown out?
As I examine numerous videos of people falling some are falling as far as 20' to 30' from the tower. I always thought gravity worked vertically not horizontally.
In this video a person gets blown out of the WTC by what looks like an explosion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
onemale

Pana, IL

#255841 May 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING!
Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.
CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House
Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.
No one tried to stop it.
Now you think you know more than pilots who actually flew those intercept jets. I see you're still living in your own little world.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255842 May 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING!
The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.
PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?
What makes you a trading expert???
I got my info from am expert who is makes his living from investiing.
I made 6 times my investment in gold by listening to an expert.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255843 May 25, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your statement is somewhat accurate about the non- existence of "your god" but other than that your pretty much full of shit.
WW2 is documented , I have been to Norway, and the only thing pointing to a plane is hearsay.
Did you see all of Norway? Did you interview witnesses in the parts of Norway you did not got to?? Did you map all of Norway personally?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255844 May 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you a trading expert???
I got my info from am expert who is makes his living from investiing.
I made 6 times my investment in gold by listening to an expert.
LOL, Sure you did.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255845 May 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you think you know more than pilots who actually flew those intercept jets. I see you're still living in your own little world.
STILL WAITING!

No one tried to stop it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255846 May 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wan't brainless you could figure it out, it's quite simple:
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
STILL STILL WAITING!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#255847 May 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING!
Educate us about the federally un-audited and privately owned federal reserve bank, what are their holdings and what backs or collateralizes the fed reserve loans to the US treasury???

Are they also leveraging a 35 to 1 (loans given vs available cash to loan) ratio or lower?

Oh, that's right, I forgot you are an internet troll...., I almost took you and your post seriously.

Nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 579,014
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min True Truth 609,820
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min lightbeamrider 817,553
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr Rohan 101
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,955
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,190
whats wrong with people that dont believe in je... (Jan '12) 1 hr Reason Personified 1,072
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 176,207
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr bacon hater 97,985
More from around the web