Comments
237,341 - 237,360 of 258,221 Comments Last updated 45 min ago

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255668 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Or if it is the common autoswitcher of the day, one would have to wait till it cycled through 4 to 16 cameras displaying one camera at a time, then there are motorized sweepers, since very few of these 85 Cameras were not located at the Pentagon no big shock.
And still we have 100's of witnesses that say the plane, many right down to impact and the AA markings and no reports of missiles what so ever.
Okay you seem to know alot of info on these cameras . Please provide a link or peer reveiwed document where these 12 cameras operate on an auto switcher , motorized sweeper . What purpose would cameras be if they only recorded the "auto switched" camera currently in view? Surveilance has been around along time , 7-11 had 240 hour vcrs back in 1984 . Certainly the d.o.d. could afford to spend a couple hundred bucks out of the 2.3 TRILLION unaccounted for tax money they stole from american citizens.

Why do you suggest a missle when at no time have I ever insinuated , accused , or even given some sort of validity to your statement of a missle ? Could this be some sort of an attempt to apply the "twoofer" mind set to my question ? Please keep your silly attempts to give me a "twoofer status" label coming . I enjoy the humor . Although try a little harder cause when I get bored I tend to find more holes in the "official " story . The nist report is such a swiss cheese style book of bullshit with plausible deniability of responsibilty stated in the disclaimer poking holes is not difficult. Once again reading comprehension through grammatical structure has everything to do with interpretation.
I don't use any 9-11 conspiracy "twoofer videos" found on you tube for my information but I don't mind veiwing them.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255669 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can imagine and wish all you want, the reality is being a no-planer with regards to the Pentagon is every bit as insane as being a no-planer wrt the towers.
It was witnessed by 100's of real life human beings.
Responders witnessed the wreckage up close.
There were pieces of a plane with the correct colour scheme to flt 77.
Yet here we have a case of twoofers reverse engineering a conclusion by ignoring the evidence and claiming what doesn't exist, should and therefore all available evidence is false.
The plane was moving at about 650 ft/sec. The typical CCTV records at about 4-5 frames/second. CCTV cameras are designed to capture events within a fairly limited radius.
So what do you really expect to see?
And why would multiple cameras be pointed in the general direction of a part of the pentagon that had no point of entry/exit?
Weather here has been great. Went camping in Kananaskis last weekend and actually had to turn on the ac during the day!
I never imagined or stated "no plane" hit the pentagon. All I asked was why video footage conveniently starts after the crash . Obviously the 5 frames provided by the alphabet crooks wasn't filmed with a high resolution ,high frame rate camera yet it caught something resembling a plane hitting the pentagon. Resemblance in no way provides verifiable proof only assumption.
Pieces of something with the correct "color scheme " as 77 once again does not constitute verifacation, which unless it is possitivley identified as said plane , it is still questionable . Painting a pile of shit the same color as a ferrari doesn't make this pile of shit a sports car , just makes for a pretty pile of shit.

Did these Hundreds of witnesses testify in a court of law under oath or were they just interviewed by alphabet agencies? Who decided which interviews were used or who to interview? Surely video footage of these interviews is availible for public viewing correct? Unlike the bush ,chaney puppet show ,which was a secret for personal reasons.( proof of treason and mass murder would make anybody scared to go on record.)

Man sounds like the texas weather moved north. Funny how acclimation works, I haven't used the ac but a few times this year. Of course the temp. hasn't reach the triple digits yet . 70 degrees is almost sweater weather for alot of people down here. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#255670 May 15, 2013
djhixx wrote:
i can't believe some of y'all are voting 'yes'. idiots.
Ditto! Too many paranoid conspiracy theorists running amok.

Location hidden

#255671 May 15, 2013
And no 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

Location hidden

#255672 May 15, 2013
No was The Boston Maraton a conspiracy either.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255673 May 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
And many have been threatened and silenced, or they turned up missing. It always looks like suicide therefore there are no investigations.
<quoted text>
Links please...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255674 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I've already spent too much time on Twoofer Links. Hey I'm glad they caught the perps in Boston. What are you? Some kind of anarchist?
Caught one...

Interestingly...

The one they caught actually ran his brother terrrorist over murdering him...

Now buried in a muslim cemetery in Virginia...

You may notice a smell of bacon and piss emanating from all the cemeteries that have muslim sections in Virginia since they accepted the remains of the islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist scum...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255675 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nono-Micro, In handy extra redundant family sized packages?
Why yes...lol

And what was the estimated required amount of thermite to melt the Tower structures?...

50 tons I believe...

5 truckloads (dump) full...

And no one noticed 50 tons of thermite piled against support columns prior to the muslim/islamist attack on the Towers...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255676 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the guy that lied about being a seal?
And the same guy that received hundreds of severe blows to the head as a wrestler...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255677 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like people that find Jet Fuel funny and indicative of an inside job although Jet Fuel was never claimed to bring down the towers and is a total strawman.
EH!
Set up as jet fuel melting steel...strawman

And the evidence of molten metal flowing out of the corner of the Tower...

As evidence of melted steel...strawman again

The heat of the fire merely had to lower the strength of the steel supports and the steel links of floor members to wall supports...

No melting of steel was ever necessary...

And the flowing melted glowy stuff was shown to be aluminum...

Not thermite melted steel...

Two strawman arguments debunked that many truthers base their case largely on...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255679 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Can you post one thing the fear monger has ever gotten correct Ignorance is Bliss?

Does he think free fall is a velocity too?
Nobody thinks free fall is a velocity, but it is velocity.

NIST lead investigator John Gross agrees with me when he also uses the term "free fall speed".

You're just too obtuse to know what the difference is.

But I forgive you, you're just a simple Canadian subject, who worships authority and kingdoms after all.

Insults Are Easier
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255680 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? He could have placed is stuff down in the cockpit and it blew out because the cockpit is in the front of the plane where he was riding and where his loose papers were placed. A huge amount of paper rained down on the Plaza.
Yea go and try that. It won't go well for you bro.
....useless links
I agree...

There is no way to predict what will survive a plane crash...

Or why muslims would demand a mosque be built so close to the site of an islamist terrorist mass murder...

But muslims do have a history of locating mosques near or at sites of well known muslim battles...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255681 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like one twoofer claiming that the towers fell at free fall "SPEED" and every twoofer since mindlessly repeating it as proof of nefarious acts.
There was even one clueless dolt who argued that there is some mystical, magical speed that was being referenced...but alas, the moron couldn't solve for "x".
Oh, that was you and,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Yet the videos and the stills of the the collapsing Towers show in fact that NEITHER Tower fell at freefall speed...

Let alone the claims of faster than freefall...
onemale

Pana, IL

#255684 May 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the videos and the stills of the the collapsing Towers show in fact that NEITHER Tower fell at freefall speed...
Let alone the claims of faster than freefall...
1700 professionals (architects, engineers, physicists etc) says the towers fell at near free-fall speed.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#255685 May 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
1700 professionals (architects, engineers, physicists etc) says the towers fell at near free-fall speed.
And what speed would that be,speed of gravity?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255686 May 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes...lol
And what was the estimated required amount of thermite to melt the Tower structures?...
50 tons I believe...
And no one noticed 50 tons of thermite piled against support columns prior to the muslim/islamist attack on the Towers...
Nonsense. The use of thermite is a ridiculous notion which would never work in the real world.

Location hidden

#255687 May 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
1700 morons who have no idea what it takes to demolish buildings.

Location hidden

#255688 May 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes...lol
50 tons I believe...
What I mean is that thermite works as a cutting torch, as a result it would never work for precise, sequential demolition.
lmao

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#255689 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What I mean is that thermite works as a cutting torch, as a result it would never work for precise, sequential demolition.
hmm ehh mhh ehh ok it was nuclear demo case closed have a good night
onemale

Pana, IL

#255690 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Now you think you are a demolition expert. The circus never ends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 734,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 226,567
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 10 min Tender Mercies 4,167
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 539,574
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Jim Justice 118,137
Last Word + 2 15 min Tender Mercies 560
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,312
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••