Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255658 May 15, 2013
Power outages are government plots.
Illegal immigration is a government plot.
The counterculture is a government plot.
Vaccines are a you-know-what.
Thumbscanning is a government plot.
Environmentalism is a government plot.
The National Seatbelt Initiative is a bloody government plot.
Feminism is a government plot.
Tollroads are a gummint plot.
This web page is a government plot.
Your mother is a government plot.
The goddam drug culture is a government plot.(Alex Buzzkill Jones.)
Cell phones are a government plot.
Wal Mart is a government plot.(A Defense Department front. It's all out there in the open...but only Alex Jones can see it. Far out.)
Sports are a government plot...somehow.
Antidepressants are a government plot.(Better you should say "What's NOT a government plot?")
All domestic terror attacks are government plots.(Pulled off by the most incompetent administration in history, fooling everyone in the world except angry white guys with IQ's in the mid-80's.)
The bad guys plant clues in TV shows and tell you what they're going to do on TV.(Though only one man in the world can perceive these clues. Think of the burden this puts on Alex.)
The government brings in all the drugs.(All of them! Only Alex Jones knows this. No documentation. No nothing. Just another bad dream Alex mistook for news.)
Arnold Schwartzeneggar is a known Nazi.(Only Alex knows this. Someone alert the Kennedys.)
Arnold Schwartzeneggar is part of an Austrian plot to take over America.(Alex really has it in for Arnie. He has a web page devoted entirely to ad hominem attacks against the ex-terminator.)
Skull & Bones is part of an English plot to take over America.
The United Nations is part of a (very slow) plot to take over America.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255659 May 15, 2013
***INTERMISSION***
Adjust your tin hats.

Children's cartoons are part of a government plot to brainwash us.(Alex Jones is immune. Conspiracy guys are always immune to the brainwashing they see everywhere. Nothing beats white-guy egotism!)
Organized religion is brainwashing us.(Doesn't Alex realize brainless people cannot brainwash?)
My cable show brainwashes you.(If that were true, people would be sending me money.)
The secret ruling elite of the world are putting up buildings that look like owls.(Only conspiracy people can see these owls, in case you were wondering. I wonder why they don't build pyramids with eyes on top of them.)
Most major police chiefs are CIA operatives.
Gloria Steinham is a CIA operative.
The voting-machine companies are openly run by the CIA.("Openly run by the CIA" sounds like an oxymoron to me.)
The Quakers are communists.(Er...I thought communists were atheists. Of course, right-wing loonies have no concept of what communism is.)
All of Clinton's cabinet were Jewish.(Alex is not anti-Semitic. I don't know why he said this. Another dream, I guess.)
People in Holland have tattoos saying "Don't Kill Me." (Evidently a tougher country than we thought.)
Lyndon Johnson had John Kennedy killed.(I guess JFK was stupid, choosing LBJ as his running mate like that. Conspiracy guys are stupid, so they think everybody is stupid.)
The UN has sold thousands of children into slavery & for snuff films.
Gays are actively recruiting in our schools.(Why do right-wing loonies always believe this?)
The government keeps "giant, honeycombed hives full of toddlers drugged on lithium" (twirling their moustaches & going "NYA-HAHAHAHA!" The government...not the toddlers.)
The Rothschilds funded Hitler.(Some of the Rothschilds were arrested by Hitler and ransomed back to their family; others escaped Nazi Germany with only their lives.)
People in Africa tear off their arms after receiving vaccinations.(But then, we've all done that.)
The government is spraying us with EVIL CHEMICALS contained in the contrails of planes (also poisoning themselves, I guess. Shows you how ruthless the elite are.)
The United Nations goes around Africa, sterilizing women at random (twirling their moustaches & saying "Nya-ha-ha-haa!")
Every soldier who died in any war since the Civil War was a chump (you thought they were heroes; turns out they were nothing but fools; how's THAT for patriotism?)
Antidepressants are a government plot to bum us out.
Mercury travels from Africa to Austin on the Jet Stream. That's why Austinites have so many allergies.
IQ's are going down.(IQ's are going up.)
The cancer rate is up.(Most cancer rates are down.)
During his inauguration, President Clinton openly gave the sign of Satan for all the world to see.(They all worship Moloch, don't forget. I don't know how we get to Satan from there...but Alex says so.)
Alex Jones is saving humankind with his cable TV show, radio shows, & tapes (available for purchase, by the way).
Bad people are deliberately putting cancer viruses, AIDS viruses, & mercury in our vaccines (twirling their moustaches & going "Nya-hahaha!").
9-11 was only the beginning; there are going to be lots of even bigger domestic attacks (six years and waiting on this incredibly wrong prediction).
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255660 May 15, 2013
9-11 was only the beginning; there are going to be lots of even bigger domestic attacks (six years and waiting on this incredibly wrong prediction).
Most Americans believe the government was behind 9-11 (this is based on Alex's misreading of a Zogby poll; Alex misreads EVERYTHING)
They sacrifice babies at Bohemian Grove.(Try to imagine Richard Nixon sacrificing a baby. Or GWB. I guess Cheney would do it, perhaps inadvertently.)
They only hire people with IQ's below 100 to become police officers.(Like most "Patriots," Alex Jones is essentially a cop-hater. He will say anything bad about the police.)
Alex Jones has flawlessly predicted the future many times.(This is a delusion common to conspiracy guys. Here are some of Alex's bogus predictions.)

& finally...my personal favorite:

Alex Jones can predict the future, because he goes to the SECRET WEBSITES where the New World Order tells you EVERYTHING IT'S GOING TO DO!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255661 May 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a typical answer from someone wanting to project intellect but lacks the knowledge to provide it. How can you film the impact
without filming the seconds before it ?
If one read past the first few paragraphs one might find a clue.

Of the 13 remaining tapes, 12 "only showed the Pentagon after the impact of Flight 77."

These two video tapes included footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene taken by DOD media pool photographers, and were obtained from Navy Rear Admiral Craig Quigley.

One (1) Betacam BCT-30G video cassette, labeled "1 of 2" & "early 6pm 9/11/01"
One (1) Betacam BCT-30G video cassette, labeled "2 of 2" & "early pm 9/11/01"

Also received at the Washington Field Office Command Post:

One (1) VHS video cassette - witness interviews near Pentagon after the attack
One (1) VHS video cassette, labeled "9/11/2001" - footage of post Pentagon crime scene, obtained from Chief Mastin, Prince William County
One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video casette, wrapped in Pentagon map and labeled on back "1/29/1952 Mohan Shresesa 8/2/2018 Todoroki Japan 9/17/01 3:00 hr Fern/So. Rotary" - Home video taken from car, dated 9/17/2001,showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene very briefly from road (~10 seconds)
One (1) FujiFilm DP121 video cassette, labeled "WJLA-TV" - miscellaneous footage from news reporter, dated 9/18/2001
One (1) Sony MP120 8mm video cassette - Home video, DC sightseeing
One (1) TDK HG Ultimate TC-30 video cassette - Home video, unknown date, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
One (1) Maxell DVM60SE mini digital video cassette - Home video, dated 9/17/2001, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
One (1) Sony Hi8 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/11/2001 showing ~6 seconds of Pentagon footage (not crash site)
One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene
One (1) JVC MP120 8mm video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255662 May 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide the methodology used to determine which "witnesses " statements were admissible and how they developed such methodology?
Certainly there is a rule of the courts specifying the requirements of credibility. Should be easy for you since you work for the prosecution side of our judicial system.
Actually I work on the other side, and as far as admissibility anything goes that could sway a juror, credibility does not come into play in admissibility, it comes into play during cross.

Not that that relates to any talking point since we are not talking about a trial.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255663 May 15, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people saw the plane fly into the Pentagon? Hundreds, reduced to dozens,
Could you list the dozens out of hundreds and explain what methodology you used to eliminate the majority of the witnesses?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255664 May 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take a high resolution ,high frame rate camera with endless amounts of storage to film a jet aircraft crashing into a building. Any type of video camera will capture the bulk of the footage , it just has to be turned on with film in it. Which I believe all 12 cameras would positively been in this very operational state since they caught the "after" impact footage.
How many of the other 63 cameras do you think started filming "after" the impact? Position of these are not the question , timing is all I would need for conformation.

Hows the weather up there? Been fu*kin beautiful down here ,but in a couple of weeks It'll be hot as hell . I won't mind though cause next week I leave for corpus christi and I'll be sitting by the pool or on Padre Island sipping a cool beverage,smoking my herb and enjoying the scantly clad women .Only draw back is I have to work at least 2 or 3 hours a day to warrant a paycheck. lol!!
You can imagine and wish all you want, the reality is being a no-planer with regards to the Pentagon is every bit as insane as being a no-planer wrt the towers.

It was witnessed by 100's of real life human beings.

Responders witnessed the wreckage up close.

There were pieces of a plane with the correct colour scheme to flt 77.

Yet here we have a case of twoofers reverse engineering a conclusion by ignoring the evidence and claiming what doesn't exist, should and therefore all available evidence is false.

The plane was moving at about 650 ft/sec. The typical CCTV records at about 4-5 frames/second. CCTV cameras are designed to capture events within a fairly limited radius.

So what do you really expect to see?

And why would multiple cameras be pointed in the general direction of a part of the pentagon that had no point of entry/exit?

Weather here has been great. Went camping in Kananaskis last weekend and actually had to turn on the ac during the day!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255665 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can imagine and wish all you want, the reality is being a no-planer with regards to the Pentagon is every bit as insane as being a no-planer wrt the towers.
How about the single plane theory?

http://media.theonion.com/images/articles/art...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-oliver-s...
lmao

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#255666 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
hows the pawnee state rec doing

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255668 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Or if it is the common autoswitcher of the day, one would have to wait till it cycled through 4 to 16 cameras displaying one camera at a time, then there are motorized sweepers, since very few of these 85 Cameras were not located at the Pentagon no big shock.
And still we have 100's of witnesses that say the plane, many right down to impact and the AA markings and no reports of missiles what so ever.
Okay you seem to know alot of info on these cameras . Please provide a link or peer reveiwed document where these 12 cameras operate on an auto switcher , motorized sweeper . What purpose would cameras be if they only recorded the "auto switched" camera currently in view? Surveilance has been around along time , 7-11 had 240 hour vcrs back in 1984 . Certainly the d.o.d. could afford to spend a couple hundred bucks out of the 2.3 TRILLION unaccounted for tax money they stole from american citizens.

Why do you suggest a missle when at no time have I ever insinuated , accused , or even given some sort of validity to your statement of a missle ? Could this be some sort of an attempt to apply the "twoofer" mind set to my question ? Please keep your silly attempts to give me a "twoofer status" label coming . I enjoy the humor . Although try a little harder cause when I get bored I tend to find more holes in the "official " story . The nist report is such a swiss cheese style book of bullshit with plausible deniability of responsibilty stated in the disclaimer poking holes is not difficult. Once again reading comprehension through grammatical structure has everything to do with interpretation.
I don't use any 9-11 conspiracy "twoofer videos" found on you tube for my information but I don't mind veiwing them.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255669 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was witnessed by 100's of real life human beings.
Responders witnessed the wreckage up close.
There were pieces of a plane with the correct colour scheme to flt 77.
Yet here we have a case of twoofers reverse engineering a conclusion by ignoring the evidence and claiming what doesn't exist, should and therefore all available evidence is false.
The plane was moving at about 650 ft/sec. The typical CCTV records at about 4-5 frames/second. CCTV cameras are designed to capture events within a fairly limited radius.
So what do you really expect to see?
And why would multiple cameras be pointed in the general direction of a part of the pentagon that had no point of entry/exit?
Weather here has been great. Went camping in Kananaskis last weekend and actually had to turn on the ac during the day!
I never imagined or stated "no plane" hit the pentagon. All I asked was why video footage conveniently starts after the crash . Obviously the 5 frames provided by the alphabet crooks wasn't filmed with a high resolution ,high frame rate camera yet it caught something resembling a plane hitting the pentagon. Resemblance in no way provides verifiable proof only assumption.
Pieces of something with the correct "color scheme " as 77 once again does not constitute verifacation, which unless it is possitivley identified as said plane , it is still questionable . Painting a pile of shit the same color as a ferrari doesn't make this pile of shit a sports car , just makes for a pretty pile of shit.

Did these Hundreds of witnesses testify in a court of law under oath or were they just interviewed by alphabet agencies? Who decided which interviews were used or who to interview? Surely video footage of these interviews is availible for public viewing correct? Unlike the bush ,chaney puppet show ,which was a secret for personal reasons.( proof of treason and mass murder would make anybody scared to go on record.)

Man sounds like the texas weather moved north. Funny how acclimation works, I haven't used the ac but a few times this year. Of course the temp. hasn't reach the triple digits yet . 70 degrees is almost sweater weather for alot of people down here. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#255670 May 15, 2013
djhixx wrote:
i can't believe some of y'all are voting 'yes'. idiots.
Ditto! Too many paranoid conspiracy theorists running amok.

Location hidden

#255671 May 15, 2013
And no 9/11 was not a conspiracy.

Location hidden

#255672 May 15, 2013
No was The Boston Maraton a conspiracy either.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255673 May 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
And many have been threatened and silenced, or they turned up missing. It always looks like suicide therefore there are no investigations.
<quoted text>
Links please...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255674 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I've already spent too much time on Twoofer Links. Hey I'm glad they caught the perps in Boston. What are you? Some kind of anarchist?
Caught one...

Interestingly...

The one they caught actually ran his brother terrrorist over murdering him...

Now buried in a muslim cemetery in Virginia...

You may notice a smell of bacon and piss emanating from all the cemeteries that have muslim sections in Virginia since they accepted the remains of the islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist scum...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255675 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nono-Micro, In handy extra redundant family sized packages?
Why yes...lol

And what was the estimated required amount of thermite to melt the Tower structures?...

50 tons I believe...

5 truckloads (dump) full...

And no one noticed 50 tons of thermite piled against support columns prior to the muslim/islamist attack on the Towers...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255676 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the guy that lied about being a seal?
And the same guy that received hundreds of severe blows to the head as a wrestler...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255677 May 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like people that find Jet Fuel funny and indicative of an inside job although Jet Fuel was never claimed to bring down the towers and is a total strawman.
EH!
Set up as jet fuel melting steel...strawman

And the evidence of molten metal flowing out of the corner of the Tower...

As evidence of melted steel...strawman again

The heat of the fire merely had to lower the strength of the steel supports and the steel links of floor members to wall supports...

No melting of steel was ever necessary...

And the flowing melted glowy stuff was shown to be aluminum...

Not thermite melted steel...

Two strawman arguments debunked that many truthers base their case largely on...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255679 May 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Can you post one thing the fear monger has ever gotten correct Ignorance is Bliss?

Does he think free fall is a velocity too?
Nobody thinks free fall is a velocity, but it is velocity.

NIST lead investigator John Gross agrees with me when he also uses the term "free fall speed".

You're just too obtuse to know what the difference is.

But I forgive you, you're just a simple Canadian subject, who worships authority and kingdoms after all.

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays are the Modern Day Mother Teresa 2 min huff my jenkem 11
Side Effects of Hating Gays 3 min andet198 3
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 10 min Les Belles Chauss... 1,256
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 555,048
Gay Parade: Proof that Gays are Loved Worldwide 12 min andet198 32
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 12 min huff my jenkem 76
Last Word + 2 14 min andet198 950
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min BLACK FRIDAY 765,089
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,691
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 9 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE