Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Oh no, now the insane no life troll is talking gibberish and accusing me of every statement made by every person who ever made a comment about this subject.

Opium is a helluva drug.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
Opium is a helluva drug.
I wouldn't know, good luck with that, it explains your posts.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Oh no, now the insane no life troll is talking gibberish and accusing me of every statement made by every person who ever made a comment about this subject.
Opium is a helluva drug.
Insults Are Easier
You might want to skip the Oxy in the morning, where did I say those were your words.

You posted a mindless essay on the biased views of a certain class of individual and I pointed out you were right about those tin foil loonies.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

The attitude polarization study, 1979.
People who hold strong opinions on complex social issues are likely to examine relevant empirical evidence in a biased manner. They are apt to accept "confirming" evidence at face value while subjecting "disconfirming" evidence to critical evaluation,
Like people that find Jet Fuel funny and indicative of an inside job although Jet Fuel was never claimed to bring down the towers and is a total strawman.

EH!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just one of many videos
Prove nothing. Videos can be edited and doctored.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just one a many videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This is sensationalist expose-style propaganda meant to entertain a paranoid target market. Proves nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Opium is a helluva drug.
Insults Are Easier
I'll bet it is. Tell me about it.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>NO according to this poll around 75% are not. You're okay the rest of the world is screwed up
"Was 911 a conspiracy?"

Yes, by Muslim terrorists.

Your record of including at least one logical fallacy per post continues to grow.

Good luck with that;-)

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The attitude polarization study, 1979.

People who hold strong opinions on complex social issues are likely to examine relevant empirical evidence in a biased manner. They are apt to accept "confirming" evidence at face value while subjecting "disconfirming" evidence to critical evaluation, and, as a result, draw undue support for their initial positions from mixed or random empirical findings.

This is another study that explains how ideologues use bias to convince themselves that what they perceive to be true is true.

They will say things like "I've read enough", or "thats crazy" without even looking into it themselves because their fragile minds have already been made up.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attitude_polar...

Another reason

Insults Are Easier
Right, like one twoofer claiming that the towers fell at free fall "SPEED" and every twoofer since mindlessly repeating it as proof of nefarious acts.

There was even one clueless dolt who argued that there is some mystical, magical speed that was being referenced...but alas, the moron couldn't solve for "x".

Oh, that was you and,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Are you daft? I already gave you an explanation.

Your links are idiotic.

DISMISSED

next
He's a birfer.

Birfers are the dumbest of the dumb...although the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon conspirasheep are giving them a ride for their money.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

No it was not.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Everything is a conspiracy. Paranoia will destroy ya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a birfer.
Birfers are the dumbest of the dumb...although the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon conspirasheep are giving them a ride for their money.
We should get him a room. Maybe a padded cell.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were brought against hitler either...
And from what I recall...
Three cities in Japan were incinerated...
Without any charges being filed...
Would you feel better if binney boy had been tried in New York City?...
Do you think the Ground Zero mosk is really there to bridge the hatred between muslims and kuffir?...
Do you believe it is kuffirs fault that islam hates us and wants all to convert, sorry REVERT, or die?...
This is islam and what they want from kuffir-dom...
To be on trial a charge is required.

The mosque is a part of the constitutional liberties granted by our forefathers. Freedom of religion does not specify which cult is allowed to build a collection place ,be it for the profit (spelled intentionally) abraham or muhammad its a right we have as american citizens .

I honestly don't care how any body feels about another cult. As far as that goes hating someone for their belief system is pretty foolish. After all any faith based corporation is like thinking there is a santa claus.. When imaginary deities demand the genocide of anyone I tend to be a little weary. Didn't the terrorist leader g. bush have a sign from his imaginary friend to invade these countries of other faiths?

SERIOUSLY YOU TUBE ?
Please link me to some sort of peer reviewed document stating the actual agenda of these people you seem to think hates you because your an infidel. Israel hates you too, unless you are jewish then you are chosen. What a bunch of fu*kin feces .
Personally I'm glad these self righteous hypocrites hate me, they don't ask me for money . pass the collection plate . If money is the root to all evil why do churches of any faith want more? sucker..
YTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

CIA WhistleBlower Susan Lindauer EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice"

Former Congressional staffer Susan Lindauer covered Iraq and Libya at UN as a U.S. Intelligence Asset and back door channel on anti-terrorism from 1993-2003.Summer of 2001, her team warned about an attack on New York.

This video is very long but very informative,
eye opening and shocking

Jeff Rodhead

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

onemale wrote:
CIA WhistleBlower Susan Lindauer EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice"
CIA? It's Crazy listening to Crazy!

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist and antiwar activist.

In 2003 she was accused of conspiring to act as an unregistered agent for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions with the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.

Lindauer was found mentally unfit to stand trial in two separate hearings. During her incarceration she won the right to refuse forced antipsychotic medication which the United States Department of Justice claimed would render her competent to stand trial. She was released in 2006 and all charges were dropped in 2009.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Well yeah, they tried to silence her by framing her... why is that so hard to figure out???
Jeff Rodhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist and antiwar activist.
In 2003 she was accused of conspiring to act as an unregistered agent for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions with the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.
Lindauer was found mentally unfit to stand trial in two separate hearings. During her incarceration she won the right to refuse forced antipsychotic medication which the United States Department of Justice claimed would render her competent to stand trial. She was released in 2006 and all charges were dropped in 2009.
fackhead jeff

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Jeff Rodhead wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the disinfo bro

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove nothing. Videos can be edited and doctored.
Yeah , but if the govt. puts in on the internet it's got to be true...correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,281 - 237,300 of255,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

568 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min lightbeamrider 171,396
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min OnlyPatchWork 114,554
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min gort 715,997
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 529,710
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Chess Jurist 440,797
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 41 min andet1987 3,864
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Hidingfromyou 93,143
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Shut-Up 60
•••