Another weak response
onemale

Pana, IL

#255738 May 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this question have any relevance?
It begs the question:
NIST's own report says the bottom part of the building was undamaged... so once again... how did it cave in on itself???

The core columns were designed to hold up three times it's weight.
The core columns were where the stairwells and elevators were...
therefore nothing there flammable.
NIST's own report says the jet fuel burnt off very quickly.

When a building collapses it never falls straight down, it is totally ridiculous to think it is possible.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255739 May 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Another weak response
Dismissed
NEXT

Location hidden

#255740 May 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It begs the question:
NIST's own report says the bottom part of the building was undamaged... so once again... how did it cave in on itself???
When a building collapses it never falls straight down, it is totally ridiculous to think it is possible.
Which building? The core columns in both trade towers were severed by the impact. The fact is, that the exterior carried a substantial part of the load. Both structures were damaged by impact and fire. Sure the jet fuel burned off but also started a structure fire that burned on for hours. Another fact is that a pellet stove fire reaches 1,000 degrees F within minutes. A high-rise structure fire reaches more than 3,000 degrees F given the updrafts which is more than enough to destroy the floor trusses. Of course buildings fall straight down. You can watch the video and see it happen.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255741 May 19, 2013
When a building collapses it never falls straight down because as we all know GRAVITY doesn't work in a downward direction !??!?!?!?!

I realize that Twoofers are STUPID , but I never realized just how stupid
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It begs the question:

Location hidden

#255742 May 19, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
When a building collapses it never falls straight down because as we all know GRAVITY doesn't work in a downward direction !??!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
Of course. A tree falls over because the trunk maintains it's structural integrity. When a building goes into failure mode, it's structural integrity is compromised.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255743 May 20, 2013
and a tree trunk is SOLID , while a building is mostly OPEN SPACE
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. A tree falls over because the trunk maintains it's structural integrity. When a building goes into failure mode, it's structural integrity is compromised.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255744 May 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this question have any relevance?
Please explain your reason for there demise .Only this time instead of repeating what you've "heard" from everyone, tell me why you think it didn't fall freely. A parrot recites learned words , a real person knows what they mean. I'm just curious as to why you feel these buildings fell so uniformly and completly.

Fort Worth

#255745 May 20, 2013
I Know U wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are some of the so called 85 videos, see, if it is various people showing up and filming after the impact ....they should have caught the impact on tape?
Someday may they find a cure for stupid.

They already have a cure . You should have listened in grade school instead of playing with your pud. If you were in sports ,I apoligize , stupid was instilled in your lesson plan and you had no choice,the no child left behind law . Not saying all atheletes are stupid but lets look at the stats . How many professional atheletes actually continue to make money after there sports carreer by using their "education"?
The real reason they demand so much money is not talent , it's fear of having to use something they don't have .... inteligence.
Don't get me wrong there are exceptions , but most wind up drug addicted , dog fighting , burdens of society.

Fort Worth

#255746 May 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Which building? The core columns in both trade towers were severed by the impact. The fact is, that the exterior carried a substantial part of the load. Both structures were damaged by impact and fire. Sure the jet fuel burned off but also started a structure fire that burned on for hours. Another fact is that a pellet stove fire reaches 1,000 degrees F within minutes. A high-rise structure fire reaches more than 3,000 degrees F given the updrafts which is more than enough to destroy the floor trusses. Of course buildings fall straight down. You can watch the video and see it happen.
You really need to read the nist report before you try to debunk anyone. How many core columns were actualy severed? How many core columns were used? ncstar 1 states the damage to these columns did not cause the collapse of the wtc towers 1, 2 , or 7.
The planes "knocked " the fire proofing insulation off some of the trusses , allowing them heat up from the office furniture fires, which caused them to buckle , eventually pulling them inward away from there outside anchoring.This is said to cause the " global collapse". Of course this is all just a "PROBABLE COLLAPSE SEQUENCE" and not a verified by peer reveiw collapse sequence.

Please do some research and get your facts straight or your gonna show how stupid most idiots believing the "official" story really are. Unless you really are an idiot. If thats the case , please don't vote , we have enough fools in congress as it is.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255747 May 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It begs the question:

Buildings are designed to withstand static loads.

When a mass is moving, it's a dynamic load.

Your brain is designed for unlimited loads of ignorance and stupidity.

Try education over conspiratardation next time.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255748 May 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Buildings are designed to withstand static loads.
When a mass is moving, it's a dynamic load.
Your brain is designed for unlimited loads of ignorance and stupidity.
Try education over conspiratardation next time.
Amazing, now you think you are a physicist.
I listen to real physicists.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255749 May 20, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the sound part of the building collapse???
The top broke off of one of the towers so where was the weight to bring it down???
onemale

Pana, IL

#255750 May 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
According to architects you are wrong on all accounts.
The towers were designed to prevent any upward drafts.
As always I listen to the experts certainly not your crackpot comments.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255751 May 20, 2013
Currently the Federal Reserve is manipulating
Gold prices downward to make it appear less attractive to investors. They are also manipulating stock prices upward to suck amateur investors in, so their rich insiders can fleece the public... again. At one time insider trading was illegal... what happened... now it is a common term. I know this is off topic but just an example how the government sticks it to the public. It is so easy because no one is watching.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255753 May 20, 2013
Heres proof that not all Canadians are spawned from the genetics of Benedict Arnold's traitor blood. Some are quite intelligent, just too bad none of them religiously post here.

http://youtu.be/fLz6s38JNs0

Insults Are Easier

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#255754 May 20, 2013
For the last time, no 9/11 was not a conspiracy!

Location hidden

#255755 May 20, 2013
Nor was The Boston Marathon a conspiracy! Why do some of you people think every time a nutcase, or nutcases do something terrible it's a conspiracy?

Location hidden

#255756 May 20, 2013
Well, I guess on second thought, you could say 9/11 was a conspiracy, my Muslin terrorists.

Location hidden

#255757 May 20, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Heres proof that not all Canadians are spawned from the genetics of Benedict Arnold's traitor blood. Some are quite intelligent, just too bad none of them religiously post here.
http://youtu.be/fLz6s38JNs0
Insults Are Easier
And you point is..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min dollarsbill 8,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 879,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 603,268
http://www.muscatmassage-service.com/ call us ... (Jan '15) 1 min Jake 3
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 min Blackhawk 88
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 1 min Keny 492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 41,146
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr feces for jesus 3,850
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) Sun The swamiji 7,626
More from around the web