no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255699 May 17, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
And no 9/11 was not a conspiracy.
Please look up conspiracy in the dictionary . You obviously don't work for the govt.. their requirements may not be top notch but you have to be smarter than a 3rd grader. Please re-evaluate your statement and prove me wrong on my thoughts about you. If you come up with the same answer as before , go see a doctor and have your head removed from the cavity of anal retention it must reside in.

Fort Worth

#255700 May 17, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
And what speed would that be,speed of gravity?
I'm curious , what is the speed of gravity?
Do items falling the speed of gravity fall faster than "free falling" objects . How did you measure the speed of gravity? Was it some sort of newly developed software for thie specific purpose?
Did a kangaroo kick you in the head or something?

Fort Worth

#255701 May 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, my lower limit for ac is probably much lower that yours;-)
Back on topic.
Should have clarified that its may not be your position that no plane hit the pentagon but it definitely is for the vast majority who believe in inside job.
Wrt the plane, makes zero sense to hit the pentagon with a plane but lie about which plane it was. The fact is that people on that plane called loved ones and identified that flight as the one heading for and eventually hitting the building.
As far as witnesses testifying in court. Why? There are only a few who doubt flt 77 hit the building and the evidence presented in the Moussoui trial speaks for itself.
Moussoui wasn't on any of the planes.
The absolute truth is NO footage of a plane hitting the pentagon has been provided . 5 frames of a blur proves nothing but a flash of something went by the camera's feild of vision. Not a plane, a missle ,nor a giant banana can be possitively identified.
A witness isn't a witness unless testimony is given by this person in regards to a trial.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255702 May 17, 2013
Very Interesting...
This MIT Engineer in these two short videos brings up important points that have been ignored.

MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1

MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#255703 May 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious , what is the speed of gravity?
Do items falling the speed of gravity fall faster than "free falling" objects . How did you measure the speed of gravity? Was it some sort of newly developed software for thie specific purpose?
Did a kangaroo kick you in the head or something?
Speed of gravity is the sole property of twoofers logic and that's where I got it from.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255704 May 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
Very Interesting...
This MIT Engineer in these two short videos brings up important points that have been ignored.
MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z8W-t57xnZgXX
MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Another armchair quarterback with no field experience.

Pure BS.

Location hidden

#255705 May 17, 2013
The big chunks descend faster.

End of game.

FAIL

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255706 May 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Moussoui wasn't on any of the planes.
The absolute truth is NO footage of a plane hitting the pentagon has been provided . 5 frames of a blur proves nothing but a flash of something went by the camera's feild of vision. Not a plane, a missle ,nor a giant banana can be possitively identified.
A witness isn't a witness unless testimony is given by this person in regards to a trial.
Of course Moussoui wasn't on the planes. That's just a straw man argument.

The point is the identity of the victims was entered into and accepted as valid into evidence in the trial.

It's exactly what you claim to want with witness testimony but you ignore the reality that it is exactly the confirmation you're after with court approval.

And there wasn't just "a" witness.

There were people who took their loved ones to the airport and waved goodbye to them as they boarded these planes.

There were people who called loved ones who from that plane and explained where they were and what was going on inside the plane.

The amount of evidence for said planes hitting said buildings is overwhelming where all you have is incredulity.
endtimeNews

AOL

#255708 May 17, 2013

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready ---

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

Fort Worth

#255710 May 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is the identity of the victims was entered into and accepted as valid into evidence in the trial.
It's exactly what you claim to want with witness testimony but you ignore the reality that it is exactly the confirmation you're after with court approval.
And there wasn't just "a" witness.
There were people who took their loved ones to the airport and waved goodbye to them as they boarded these planes.
There were people who called loved ones who from that plane and explained where they were and what was going on inside the plane.
The amount of evidence for said planes hitting said buildings is overwhelming where all you have is incredulity.
Once again ... The absolute truth is NO footage of a plane hitting the pentagon has been provided . 5 frames of a blur proves nothing but a flash of something went by the camera's feild of vision. Not a plane, a missle ,nor a giant banana can be possitively identified.
Second hand knowlege does not constitute direct evidence it only provides a narrated story handed down and retold.Dead men tell no tales!
Try giving me some peer reviewed papers on the baseline performance of the wtc towers 1 & 2 & 7 . Or peer reviewed papers on the 2 hour thermal destruction of structural steel due to limited amounts of jet fuel and oxygen .

I haven't seen any overwhelming evidence. Only circumstantial evidence has been presented . Show me a plane and I'll admit defeat !! Until then, your and the other supporters of the official story haven't shown "beyond reasonable doubt"evidence ( which is required for any type of conviction).

Fort Worth

#255711 May 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The only strawman in the emerald city is "if i only had a brain " george bush jr! Pay no attention to the pricks behind the curtain . They have been there since the early eighties promoting their state sponsored terrorism of other countries.Pnac ,cfr, aipac,the u.n., bp, and many other players star as the wicked witch and her henchmen monkeys. prick chaney as the cowardly lion, donald scumfield as the tinman! Dorthy will be played by the american public only there is no kansas to go home to.... its been pulled out from under us in the name of freedumb!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#255712 May 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again ... The absolute truth is NO footage of a plane hitting the pentagon has been provided . 5 frames of a blur proves nothing but a flash of something went by the camera's feild of vision. Not a plane, a missle ,nor a giant banana can be possitively identified.
Second hand knowlege does not constitute direct evidence it only provides a narrated story handed down and retold.Dead men tell no tales!
Try giving me some peer reviewed papers on the baseline performance of the wtc towers 1 & 2 & 7 . Or peer reviewed papers on the 2 hour thermal destruction of structural steel due to limited amounts of jet fuel and oxygen .
I haven't seen any overwhelming evidence. Only circumstantial evidence has been presented . Show me a plane and I'll admit defeat !! Until then, your and the other supporters of the official story haven't shown "beyond reasonable doubt"evidence ( which is required for any type of conviction).
So you will go with the banana hit the pentagon until proven otherwise?

Fort Worth

#255713 May 18, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
So you will go with the banana hit the pentagon until proven otherwise?
There would be pieces of banana peel or at least residual proof of the chemical element ,K ,atomic number 19 on the atomic chart if a banana were involved. Did nist test for potasium chloride during there investigation? Can a banana permeate a concrete wall ? I don't think its ever happened in the history of man that a banana has blown a hole through a cement structure , but 9-11 was full of firsts.

Feel free to start any type of misquoted,misdirected bullshit you need to get paid. I'd hate for you to miss a chance to show how stupid most of the claims you idiots supporting the "official story" really are.
But until verifiable proof of a plane is provided , I'm gonna stick with what I've always believed. I don't know what caused the damage to the pentagon. And unless you were involved or present and saw it happen , or can provide verifiable proof , you don't know either .So if you say otherwise your a fu*kin liar and not worthy of discussing the weather , much less the murder of 3000 ,innocent,tax paying american citizens.
Here's a little help for your debunking as I've noticed you don't post as much lately and your family must be starving...

http://www.debunking911.com/

Fort Worth

#255714 May 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
The big chunks descend faster.
End of game.
FAIL
Wrong, this just shows your ignorance . A coin dropped at the same time as a boulder, will fall or descend at the same rate assuming no resistance is met.(structurally sound or even lightly attached cement floors would be the resistance mentioned)
I'm sure you didn't mean to suggest any type of deception. I probably took your statement out of text ,correct?
henry

Altengottern, Germany

#255715 May 18, 2013
Jaques wrote:
<quoted text>
Responding to this post
Capitalism and wars are twins!
onemale

Pana, IL

#255716 May 18, 2013
This may seem off of topic but it ties directly with the 9/11 conspiracy.
Due to 9/11 the Patriot Act is being shoved down our throats which deletes the US constitution.
They needed the 9/11 false flag attack to get this through... otherwise people would have revolted long ago.

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
lawyer

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#255717 May 18, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be pieces of banana peel or at least residual proof of the chemical element ,K ,atomic number 19 on the atomic chart if a banana were involved. Did nist test for potasium chloride during there investigation? Can a banana permeate a concrete wall ? I don't think its ever happened in the history of man that a banana has blown a hole through a cement structure , but 9-11 was full of firsts.
Feel free to start any type of misquoted,misdirected bullshit you need to get paid. I'd hate for you to miss a chance to show how stupid most of the claims you idiots supporting the "official story" really are.
But until verifiable proof of a plane is provided , I'm gonna stick with what I've always believed. I don't know what caused the damage to the pentagon. And unless you were involved or present and saw it happen , or can provide verifiable proof , you don't know either .So if you say otherwise your a fu*kin liar and not worthy of discussing the weather , much less the murder of 3000 ,innocent,tax paying american citizens.
Here's a little help for your debunking as I've noticed you don't post as much lately and your family must be starving...
http://www.debunking911.com/
porkpie will belive a apple hit towers

Location hidden

#255718 May 18, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, this just shows your ignorance . A coin dropped at the same time as a boulder, will fall or descend at the same rate assuming no resistance is met.(structurally sound or even lightly attached cement floors would be the resistance mentioned)
I'm sure you didn't mean to suggest any type of deception. I probably took your statement out of text ,correct?
Thank you. The building did not free fall. Such claims are false.

Location hidden

#255719 May 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
Due to 9/11 the Patriot Act is being shoved down our throats which deletes the US constitution.
They needed the 9/11 false flag attack to get this through... otherwise people would have revolted long ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Kw7MvYFsQNYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
Youtube proves nothing.
I Know U

San Antonio, TX

#255720 May 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Kw7MvYFsQNYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
You are proof that twoofers women flee from twoofers single dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min pusherman_ 828,459
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min truth 3,450
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 32 min AussieBobby 226
Bogazici SIEMENS TARABYA MAHALLESİ ( 299 1... 33 min homeson 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 584,161
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,144
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 2 hr who 232
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web