Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#255760 May 20, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
For the last time, no 9/11 was not a conspiracy!
And your proof is???
onemale

Pana, IL

#255761 May 20, 2013
* Before 9/11, NORAD had a 100% success rate of intercepting off course aircraft.
* But on 9/11 it failed four consecutive times on the same day.
* In the northeast part of the US, there are 16 air force bases, the hijacked jets could have easy been intercepted in just 6 to 10 minutes. Yet the plane that hit the Penetagan fly for an hour and a half off course and it was obviously hijacked.
* Military officials that should have been charged for negligence were promoted.

Zero Investigation Into 9-11 - part 6

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255762 May 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
* Before 9/11, NORAD had a 100% success rate of intercepting off course aircraft.
* But on 9/11 it failed four consecutive times on the same day.
* In the northeast part of the US, there are 16 air force bases, the hijacked jets could have easy been intercepted in just 6 to 10 minutes. Yet the plane that hit the Penetagan fly for an hour and a half off course and it was obviously hijacked.
* Military officials that should have been charged for negligence were promoted.

Zero Investigation Into 9-11 - part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nAMd9b2JiFoXX
Funny, I went to sleep watching that doc last night. It makes some really good points, but of course the mindless will dismiss it because its on YouTube, and YouRube is not trustworthy because its presents information in video.

Nope, unless it's produced by the printing press, and authorized by the state through corporate media outlets, the mindless will chant its not true.

Heres the entire documentary.

http://youtu.be/UFx1WaK54Vo

Now these circular logic insulters will always ask for proof, yet they provide none, and they know physical proof can't be provided because it was destroyed.

But the proof of the crime is the cover-up of the crime.

Insults Are Easier
endtimeNews

AOL

#255763 May 20, 2013

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready -----

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

onemale

Pana, IL

#255764 May 20, 2013
Yes you are correct...
Why do I continue send stuff even if I know the mindless will dismiss it???
I enjoy irritating them.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I went to sleep watching that doc last night. It makes some really good points, but of course the mindless will dismiss it because its on YouTube, and YouRube is not trustworthy because its presents information in video.
Nope, unless it's produced by the printing press, and authorized by the state through corporate media outlets, the mindless will chant its not true.
Now these circular logic insulters will always ask for proof, yet they provide none, and they know physical proof can't be provided because it was destroyed.
Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255765 May 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, now you think you are a physicist.
I listen to real physicists.
Hahahahaha!!!

Of course you do.

Physicists who don't know the difference between static and dynamic loads.

Just priceless!
Theobald

Engen, Germany

#255766 May 21, 2013
9/11 was an inside job - at least tolerated from inside if not completely controled by insiders.

Those - who do not want to know will never understand what politics is about.

Edmonton, Canada

#255767 May 21, 2013
Heres proof that not all Canadians are spawned from the genetics of Benedict Arnold's traitor blood. Some are quite intelligent, just too bad none of them religiously post here.

http://youtu.be/fLz6s38JNs0

Insults Are Easier
Too funny!

Relying on the opinion of a 12 year old to understand something as complex as economics.

That explains why you a) continue to make the massively ignorant claim that canadians are traitors...to the US (which is truly hilarious), b) can't address what I say and instead continue to attempt your asinine insults of 33+ million people to spite one (bet you think you're not doing exactly that) and c) don't understand that rather than being insulted, I simply laugh as you reaffirm your desperation and the fact that,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Edmonton, Canada

#255768 May 21, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>And you point is..........
His point is to reiterate his massive morbid stupidity.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Edmonton, Canada

#255769 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>Funny, I went to sleep watching that doc last night. It makes some really good points, but of course the mindless will dismiss it because its on YouTube, and YouRube is not trustworthy because its presents information in video.

Insults Are Easier
I can almost smell the burning of the fallacious logic generating mush enclosed inside the pumpkin atop your shoulders from here!

The beauty of your post is that you're responding to yet anther clueless idiot in your team that doesn't have the slightest clue that there's a difference between static and dynamic forces and has uttered the phrase "free fall speed".

Too funny!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255770 May 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I can almost smell the burning of the fallacious logic generating mush enclosed inside the pumpkin atop your shoulders from here!

The beauty of your post is that you're responding to yet anther clueless idiot in your team that doesn't have the slightest clue that there's a difference between static and dynamic forces and has uttered the phrase "free fall speed".

Too funny!
Hahahahahahahaaaa!

LOL!

ROFLMAO!

Oh, I know you are but what am I?

Big chunks fall faster!

Dismissed.

Next.

Oh, the fallacious irony!

Yawn.

You lost long ago. Im just here to claim, you lost long ago.

Yes it was.

Traitor blood, god save the Queen whore!

[Your ignorance is my bliss]

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255771 May 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to architects you are wrong on all accounts.
The towers were designed to prevent any upward drafts.
As always I listen to the experts certainly not your crackpot comments.
Proof, Of Course not!

Architects, ahhh, that would be in the structural engineering area, you just make stuff up as you go along don't cha.

So what is the single stuff from your Ex or whatever in Texas?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255772 May 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
Currently the Federal Reserve is manipulating
Gold prices downward to make it appear less attractive to investors. They are also manipulating stock prices upward to suck amateur investors in, so their rich insiders can fleece the public... again. At one time insider trading was illegal... what happened... now it is a common term. I know this is off topic but just an example how the government sticks it to the public. It is so easy because no one is watching.
And how do you do that when your only real power is to buy and sell securities in the open market.

MORE BS, LINK!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255773 May 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.

LMFAO, YOU JUST MAKE CRAP UP. 100%?

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House

Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.

No one tried to stop it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255774 May 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
They already have a cure . You should have listened in grade school instead of playing with your pud.
LMAO, Then take the cure, you expect 12 Cameras,, some handheld, to film the aftermath to capture the impact?

There was never a claim of 85 confiscated videos SHOT FROM PENTAGON CAMERAS, twoofers just made that up when the government said there was 85 videos confiscated.(You know, Like the Gas Station and Doubletree videos you folks always claim are part of the 85)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255775 May 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, now you think you are a physicist.
I listen to real physicists.
You mean psychiatrists and you don't listen very well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255777 May 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to architects you are wrong on all accounts.
The towers were designed to prevent any upward drafts.
As always I listen to the experts certainly not your crackpot comments.
Which architects? The ones who have no idea how steel framed buildings are demolished? Hint: Tons of steel plate is required.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255779 May 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Which architects? The ones who have no idea how steel framed buildings are demolished? Hint: Tons of steel plate is required.
They know awhole lot more than you could ever hope too.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255780 May 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean psychiatrists and you don't listen very well.
Oh I thought were the psychiatrists???
onemale

Pana, IL

#255781 May 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.
LMFAO, YOU JUST MAKE CRAP UP. 100%?
CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House
Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.
No one tried to stop it.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...
The video had several people inside the air force who knows what the procdure is. and they know a whole more about it than you could ever hope too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min LAWEST100 618,151
OJ SIMPSON - CRIMINAL HISTORY since adolescence! (Dec '08) 3 min Louise 27
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Steve 44,113
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min truth 637,242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min slurps1486 968,716
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Sprinkles6830 28,365
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr truth 181,897
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web