Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255800 May 22, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>TYPICAL & classic like the Chief Constable in the unsolved Jack-the-Ripper case was knighted for keeping the lid on the illegitimate great-granddaughter of the queen from a Catholic-Irish tobaccoshop clerk and the queen's grandson Eddy.
After intensively researching this tyrannical-despot and the 9/11 WTC attacks over the past four years I keep coming to the same conclusions:
1-Obama is not a "natural-born" citizen and had no right to be placed on the Presidential Ballot simply because his alleged father was never an American.
2-Obama was born a British Subject in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Moslem Barry Soetoro.
3-The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and Obama is using a stolen Social Security number.
4-The Freemasons were behind the selection of BHO as the Big Brother of the NWO(Antichrist).
5-The Skull&Bones Society, CIA, Freemasons, Bilderbergs,(the Illuminati) set-up 9/11.
\

Yes, past presidents and high ranking leaders have been apart of one or more of these satanic organizations for decades. One or more of them were in control of NORAD.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255801 May 22, 2013
Documented Proof
Osama Bin Laden A CIA Asset named Tim Osman

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#255802 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
Documented Proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R-Da9ghk-skXX
Why is it twoofers post things that claim "documented proof" yet in their idiotic, long debunked videos there's no documents and no proof?

Just speculation, wishful thinking and misinformation.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255803 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been studying the markets for 30 years.
I bought several ounces of gold when it was around $300.
At that time I knew the Federal Reserve was manipulating gold prices to prop up currency values, and I knew they couldn't do that forever.
Now they are back to their old tricks... which is really nothing new.
Yawn.

Explain exactly how they "manipulating gold prices to prop up currency values".

PS: What is up with your ex wife in Texas?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255804 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>\
Yes, past presidents and high ranking leaders have been apart of one or more of these satanic organizations for decades. One or more of them were in control of NORAD.
One or more, if you don't know how do you know there was any? LMFAO, You just make this up as you go along don't cha.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255805 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
Documented Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R-Da9ghk-skXX
And any chance of a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex leaves the room for the final time.

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#255806 May 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Then take the cure, you expect 12 Cameras,, some handheld, to film the aftermath to capture the impact?
There was never a claim of 85 confiscated videos SHOT FROM PENTAGON CAMERAS, twoofers just made that up when the government said there was 85 videos confiscated.(You know, Like the Gas Station and Doubletree videos you folks always claim are part of the 85)
ok , show me a plane . Until then, unless you saw the impact of said plane, you nor I can positively say a plane hit the pentagon. That would be a bold faced lie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255807 May 23, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
ok , show me a plane . Until then, unless you saw the impact of said plane, you nor I can positively say a plane hit the pentagon. That would be a bold faced lie.
So only things you witness yourself are evidence, my God WWII never happened and there was their an ice age.

Lets see, the plane was tracked by ATC, phone calls were made, 100's of people saw the impact, plane parts were found, nothing points to any other conclusion but because you personally did not see it it did not happen, Myopic.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255808 May 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Explain exactly how they "manipulating gold prices to prop up currency values".
PS: What is up with your ex wife in Texas?
If you wan't brainless you could figure it out, it's quite simple:
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
They infuse hundreds of billions in the stock market (making stocks in shorter supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate it higher.
Yes. it is short lived, but the masses get sucked in and lose while the insiders make out like bandits.
Just like the insiders made out like bandits from 9/11, they knew what was going to happen, because it was an inside job.
Does it strike anyone strange that Silverstein just happened not be in his office that day? When normally he was always in the towers that he leased???
If you think I have an ex-wife in TX... I have some land in Florida I will sell you real cheap.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255809 May 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And any chance of a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex leaves the room for the final time.
You're in your own little world again
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255810 May 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it twoofers post things that claim "documented proof" yet in their idiotic, long debunked videos there's no documents and no proof?
I listen to the credible people... that certainly excludes you.
You speculate more than most on here
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255811 May 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, listening to creditable people is how I was able to make 6 times my investment in gold.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255812 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.

PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255813 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, listening to creditable people is how I was able to make 6 times my investment in gold.
So you now have a dollar fifty, good on you!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255814 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to the credible people... that certainly excludes you.
LMAO, Page after page you are proven wrong just like the executive order claim one page back.

Do females even talk to you without the requirement of a major credit card first?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#255816 May 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I listen to the credible people... that certainly excludes you.
Credible like the idiot you quoted who doesn't understand the difference between static and dynamic forces.

That's sum pritty gud cred there!

It's more than obvious your only criteria for assigning credibility is your own personal confirmation bias and that you ignore real credibility because it conflicts with that.

But then, that's what makes twoofers like you a laughing stock so I wouldn't want it any other way.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255817 May 23, 2013
As a person who works on Wall Street all I am going to say is you are a Clueless Imbecile
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They infuse hundreds of billions in the stock market (making stocks in shorter supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate it higher.
Yes. it is short lived, but the masses get sucked in and lose while the insiders make out like bandits.
Just like the insiders made out like bandits from 9/11, they knew what was going to happen, because it was an inside job.
Does it strike anyone strange that Silverstein just happened not be in his office that day? When normally he was always in the towers that he leased???
If you think I have an ex-wife in TX... I have some land in Florida I will sell you real cheap.

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#255818 May 23, 2013
Waiting for peer reviewed papers on the baseline performance of the wtc towers 1 & 2 & 7 . Or peer reviewed papers on the 2 hour thermal destruction of structural steel due to limited amounts of jet fuel and oxygen...

anyone?

In the ncstar 1 report it states before the investigation was funded most of the evidence was discarded , and destroyed making a thorough investigation impossible. This is found in the very first paragraph describing the first building being impacted . Feel free to look it up . Maybe I misunderstood the statement so I'd like to hear how everyone else interpreted it...

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#255819 May 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So only things you witness yourself are evidence, my God WWII never happened and there was their an ice age.
Lets see, the plane was tracked by ATC, phone calls were made, 100's of people saw the impact, plane parts were found, nothing points to any other conclusion but because you personally did not see it it did not happen, Myopic.
Did you see said plane? Did you interview witnesses ? Did you find any airplane parts? Did you receive phone calls from these victims? Were you tracking this aircraft personally ?
I didn't do any of the above , maybe you can point me to the link or documents, footage , or government website where I too can view all the above ..

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#255820 May 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or banana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 15,686
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web