• well, im not sure
Comments
237,161 - 237,180 of 257,861 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255462 May 7, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Same old stupid conspiracy junk peddled by all conspiranoids.
2) Ignores any and all evidence that proves the conspiracy wrong.
3) There's zero proof for stand down and all claims to that effect can be traced back to Norman Mineta's testimony which shows there was never a stand down order.
4) The claim that the money was missing is a lie. The issue was tracking and archaic software systems that were incompatible between departments.
5) Onemales seven hundredth and forty third attempt at using the logical fallacy known as "argument from authority" has been noted and dismissed.
Well said. Agree.

Location hidden

#255463 May 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does, EVERY INCH, PROOF?
Nope!
Entertainment!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255464 May 7, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Of course 9/11 was an inside job. It was obvious the moment the official investigation destroyed the evidence and failed to follow its own investigative protocols; and even more obvious when the supposed peer reviews of that flawed investigation didn't address the destruction of evidence.
Even though you are wrong on the facts above, If I take them at full face value, that is NOT evidence of an inside job in any way what so ever, at most it's evidence of a sloppy investigation.

But then a twoofer never needed any real evidence to form a conclusion.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255465 May 7, 2013
Do you find this debate entertaining? Do you enjoy messing with people? Of course you do, because you have been indoctrinated to have no character, no morals, no thought. You have been taught to hate your fellow man, and in turn, yourself...

You are sold this idea that the world is overpopulated, and the answer to it is homicidal deception of population reduction through the tight control of energy, food and liberty.

They intend to stop wasting money on the malformed.

http://youtu.be/rwQNvjQSOsE

They intend to stop wasting money on the old .

http://youtu.be/0CDZiR3yGtI

They have an agenda, and it doesn't include you.

http://youtu.be/3YUbKySSeTg

Of course 9/11 was an inside job. It was obvious the moment the official investigation destroyed the evidence and failed to follow its own investigative protocols; and even more obvious when the supposed peer reviews of that flawed investigation didn't address the destruction of evidence.

And it's obvious by the type of low character people who defend it.

http://youtu.be/N9BeXEvdcpo

It was done to control you. It was done to prepare you for whats coming. It was done to make you afraid of the Constitution, make you afraid of each other, so you will demand more authority over your lives to ultimately accept your own demise.

This is why

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "Waaaah! Waaaaah! I wanna win for just showing up!"

Steel plating.
fackhead

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#255467 May 7, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he mention why you lied about steel plating?
Or free fall=cd?
Or symmetry=cd?
Anything like that?
fu porkpie do ever get a life u still be on this for 12 years shat can i get a job like urs

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255468 May 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, as I say you don't file all as evidence from one can be used in the next automatically, AND FOR YOUR NON LEGAL MIND, To do that you have to file a case or two to have something to use in others.
Still no charges were ever brought against obl for the september 11 2001 atrocities . I understand it's a little late to charge someone after they've been tried , convicted , dismembered ,and casually tossed into the ocean . All this was based on DNA evidence positively identifying the person assassinated as obl . Did they check his DNA before or after they shot him ?

Legal or non legal mind does not matter . Anyway you look at it being convicted and punished without a trial goes against everything our judicial system is based on . Waging war on terror is such a broad statement , I wonder where the boundaries are...If you really wanna be shocked look up the fbi's new definition of terrorist.

Allowing the govt to exterminate anyone they deem as a terrorist or a threat to national security ,without due process ,tax paying American or not , should be a big red flag for any intelligent informed citizen of the united states . The judicial system cannot be undermined by the powers that be and still be accepted as justice . Seriously can you honestly say your not just a little concerned about the loss of liberties this war on terror has conveniently blessed on the law abiding citizen?

Location hidden

#255469 May 7, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no charges were ever brought against obl for the september 11 2001 atrocities . I understand it's a little late to charge someone after they've been tried , convicted , dismembered ,and casually tossed into the ocean . All this was based on DNA evidence positively identifying the person assassinated as obl . Did they check his DNA before or after they shot him ?
Legal or non legal mind does not matter . Anyway you look at it being convicted and punished without a trial goes against everything our judicial system is based on . Waging war on terror is such a broad statement , I wonder where the boundaries are...If you really wanna be shocked look up the fbi's new definition of terrorist.
Allowing the govt to exterminate anyone they deem as a terrorist or a threat to national security ,without due process ,tax paying American or not , should be a big red flag for any intelligent informed citizen of the united states . The judicial system cannot be undermined by the powers that be and still be accepted as justice . Seriously can you honestly say your not just a little concerned about the loss of liberties this war on terror has conveniently blessed on the law abiding citizen?
He was an enemy combatant. Which enemy soldiers killed in battle were tried first? Osama Bin Laden declaired war on the United States. He was an enemy and therefore fair game.

Location hidden

#255470 May 7, 2013
Do we hear tiny violins playing?
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255471 May 7, 2013
Do you find this debate entertaining? Do you enjoy messing with people? Of course you do, because you have been indoctrinated to have no character, no morals, no thought. You have been taught to hate your fellow man, and in turn, yourself...
You are sold this idea that the world is overpopulated, and the answer to it is homicidal deception of population reduction through the tight control of energy, food and liberty.
They intend to stop wasting money on the malformed.
http://youtu.be/rwQNvjQSOsE
They intend to stop wasting money on the old .
http://youtu.be/0CDZiR3yGtI
They have an agenda, and it doesn't include you.
http://youtu.be/3YUbKySSeTg
And it's obvious by the type of low character people who defend it.
http://youtu.be/N9BeXEvdcpo
It was done to control you. It was done to prepare you for whats coming. It was done to make you afraid of the Constitution, make you afraid of each other, so you will demand more authority over your lives to ultimately accept your own demise.
This is why
Insults Are Easier
Who is 'they'?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255472 May 7, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were brought against hitler either...

And from what I recall...

Three cities in Japan were incinerated...

Without any charges being filed...

Would you feel better if binney boy had been tried in New York City?...

Do you think the Ground Zero mosk is really there to bridge the hatred between muslims and kuffir?...

Do you believe it is kuffirs fault that islam hates us and wants all to convert, sorry REVERT, or die?...

This is islam and what they want from kuffir-dom...

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255473 May 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you are wrong on the facts above, If I take them at full face value, that is NOT evidence of an inside job in any way what so ever, at most it's evidence of a sloppy investigation.
But then a twoofer never needed any real evidence to form a conclusion.
But but but...

SuperNanoMicroThermite?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255474 May 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't bother to watch Ventura's video, it's in there.
It comes from someone who works at the Pentagon.
Jesse Ventura?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255475 May 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
breitfart? The same breitfart the was duped by a joke site about Krugman filing for bankruptcy?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Well thankfully the Obamassiah wasn't duped into believing that Benghazi was a terrorist attack...

He knew immediately that it was due to some obscure years old film about mohammed...

And quickly announced this brilliant finding to the islamist world...

Resulting in worldwide deaths, riots and burnings...

All in allah's name for islam...

Location hidden

#255476 May 7, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is 'they'?...
Good question.

Location hidden

#255477 May 7, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were brought against hitler either...
And from what I recall...
Three cities in Japan were incinerated...
Without any charges being filed...
Would you feel better if binney boy had been tried in New York City?...
Do you think the Ground Zero mosk is really there to bridge the hatred between muslims and kuffir?...
Do you believe it is kuffirs fault that islam hates us and wants all to convert, sorry REVERT, or die?...
This is islam and what they want from kuffir-dom...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Rw5MosKRm4XX
Exactly. That's what becomes of enemies.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255478 May 7, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Ventura?...
Yes...

Jesse Ventura blows holes through the 9/11 Official Report at the Pentagon.
Former Minnesota governor
Vietnam Veteran
Former Navy Seal when it was top secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Like him or dislike him, he stands for the truth.
Very informative and eye opening.
One person on the 9/11 commission slipped and admitted they lied.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255479 May 7, 2013
Well said and so true.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255480 May 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...
Jesse Ventura blows holes through the 9/11 Official Report at the Pentagon.
Former Minnesota governor
Vietnam Veteran
Former Navy Seal when it was top secret
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Like him or dislike him, he stands for the truth.
Very informative and eye opening.
One person on the 9/11 commission slipped and admitted they lied.
One person...

In 11 years and 8 months...

Out of the probably thousands that would have had to have been involved at some level in the cover up...

That Bush...

What a genius...
onemale

Pana, IL

#255481 May 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Do we hear tiny violins playing?
NO according to this poll around 75% are not. You're okay the rest of the world is screwed up

Location hidden

#255482 May 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
NO according to this poll around 75% are not. You're okay the rest of the world is screwed up
This straw pole means nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 538,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 732,794
Last Word + 2 11 min Hannah V 494
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Thinking 226,286
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Senecus 599,840
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 41 min Dave 310
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 42 min ajay 738
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr KiMare 94,646
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••