Are you a "beady eyegocolgist"?
You are so predictable always twisting around the point
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255383 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so predictable always twisting around the point
You never had a point sockboy and it was your exact quote, you did not trust him because he has "beady eyes". LMFAO!
onemale

Pana, IL

#255384 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked over and over to link a outright lies you have told and never do, so can you show me an evidence "Every inch of the Pentagon" is filmed?
If you are so worried about it research it yourself.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255385 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust someone with Bowman's credentials, certainly not your crackpot remarks with NO credentials.
Bowman has beady eyes!
onemale

Pana, IL

#255386 May 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My proof is that every person in the military must follow the chain of command. You are an idiot to say or imply otherwise.
Once again, I trust someone with Bowman's credentials, certainly not your crackpot remarks with no credentials.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#255387 May 4, 2013
What are you attempting to say? I can't see the point your nonsensical ramblings.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the wrong guy ....
<quoted text>
But I agree, what an idiot!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255388 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so worried about it research it yourself.
I knew you were lying, you are the new MOOBS!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255389 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, I trust someone with Bowman's credentials, certainly not your crackpot remarks with no credentials.
Do you trust him because of your Beady Eye litmus test?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255390 May 4, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
What are you attempting to say? I can't see the point your nonsensical ramblings.
<quoted text>
That's just because you are slow Mama!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#255391 May 4, 2013
Keep trying, eventually you'll find success.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just because you are slow Mama!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255392 May 4, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
Keep trying, eventually you'll find success.
<quoted text>
With one males Beady Eye truth detector, I think not but more power to ya with that one.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255394 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, And this says it all, get back to me once you are a 3L and you will understand.
The former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when Mr. bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, David Kelley, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to September 11 on the official wanted poster. Mr. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant. "It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," Mr. Kelley, now in private practice, said. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."
http://www.nysun.com/national/bin-ladens-most ...
Once again, you don't want to file charges till you have him in custody since he is wanted on other charges, you want him to keep confessing in the media like he did. Also you use other trials to bolster yours, if he had went on trial for the Cole, known associates, act and so for are automatically admissible when new charges are filled in the newly files charges, no need for discovery, no need to do endless interviews of witnesses. It already happens in the first case (Cole) thus saving taxpayer money.
You most often see this with serial killers and different jurisdictions, pick the easiest provable murder first and after that trial your iffy case in another jurisdiction can become a cakewalk due to information gained in the first.
Okay .... and the trial for the 1998 wtc bombings was on what date ? The cole trial was when? Who represented mr. obl in these cases ? I'm assuming he was in custody for the 1998 wtc , and cole charges to be filed , as these would be high profile cases.

No need for discovery , no need for a jury, judge , witnesses ,or executioner when no charges have been filed. there is no case .

And you seem to think condemning people for serious crimes on "iffy" evidence is okay and falls under what part of " beyond reasonable doubt" ? Any juror convicting someone because of "iffy" evidence is a disgrace to the community and should be considered defiant of the judicial systems code of conduct and a traitor to his peers, and fellow country men.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255395 May 4, 2013
Discrepancies in the video we all saw:
1. If you look closely, the alleged "smoke trail" casts no shadow while everything else in the video does.
2. The alleged "smoke trail" almost completely disappears after two frames.
3. Incorrect time and date... the time stamp reads "Sep. 12, 2001" (the day after the event).

http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/faq-s...
onemale

Pana, IL

#255396 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you trust him because of your Beady Eye litmus test?
You're still predictable... and getting very boring
onemale

Pana, IL

#255397 May 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowman never presented any proof for his claim and cited a twoofer website as support rather than official documents.
Oh and he never claimed there was a stand down order either.
Rather than playing your dumb game of "hey, what about this?", why don't you try citing the evidence you claimed to have found proving your beliefs correct?
So far all you've presented is logical fallacy after logical fallacy and run away from addressing others rebuttals of the crap you're shilling.
And you have no evidence or proof to back up all of your B.S.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255398 May 4, 2013
Boston Bombing: What You Aren't Being Told

FBI Photo of 2nd Boston Bombing Suspect Clearly Photo-shopped (False Flag)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Journalist to FBI: "Tell Us About the Bomb Drill!" (Boston Marathon Bombing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#255399 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say anything relevant. Who cares?

Santa Cruz, CA

#255400 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have no evidence or proof to back up all of your B.S.
Project much?
onemale

Pana, IL

#255401 May 5, 2013
Did Mohammed Atta (the alleged 9/11 ring leader) act like a Islamic Fundamentalist Fanatic???
He liked to go to bars with strippers, get drunk, snort Cocaine, eat pork and sleep with strippers just to name a few.
Nine of the alleged hijackers have been found alive.

Santa Cruz, CA

#255402 May 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
Did Mohammed Atta (the alleged 9/11 ring leader) act like a Islamic Fundamentalist Fanatic???
He liked to go to bars with strippers, get drunk, snort Cocaine, eat pork and sleep with strippers just to name a few.
Nine of the alleged hijackers have been found alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o6I4EtUT0HIXX
More Twoof. The guy died. That clip has been debunked long ago. Yes, he acted like a typical hypocritical religious fanatic. Keep in mind his reward in Heaven would be many virgins. He as also videotaped passing through airport security. He was checked onto the plane by airline personnel. Your link is silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 779,242
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 23 min kevin 1,032
Auto Money Machines - Auto Money Machines Revie... 39 min piyaro 1
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 1 hr Richard bibbs 36
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 2 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,940
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr yon 39,395
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 605,391
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 14 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web