yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255315 May 1, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
the same can be said of the term "conspiracy theory" which implies that it is a fallacy when in fact it is the truth. This is how the promoters of the "official story" try to discredit the truth movement by calling it a "conspiracy". Delicious irony, eh canadian?
Naw, It implies a theory, now to make it a probable theory one just needs evidence of occurrence. We will be waiting.....

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255316 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
As one in the legal field you could not be more wrong, what the heck would A and B even be, at most you start with A, the evidence and see where it leads you, you don't assume that the answer is C or anything else.
Being in the legal field you of all people should know , the answer "c" (the crime) is where any investigation starts. Without "c" there wouldn't be anything to investigate. I'm assuming you're a cop because your investigative technique starts with "at most" the evidence . Funny how most police officers don't even know the actual laws much less the meaning of these laws.

Were you the little nerdy kid that had to give up his lunch money every day so you didn't get beat up? Get over it! A badge doesn't give anyone the right to make up there own laws , judicially, scientifically, or socially. Most cops don't care if you are guilty or innocent , They just want to provide a suspect to charge , convict (by withholding evidence, forced confession or whatever it takes to gain conviction) and incarcerate. If your not an officer of law you must be an attorney , this species has proven to be ignorant of the solution process. Driven by money and the need to show a winning record attorneys do not hesitate to throw a less fortunate "client" under the bus if another wealthier client could be exonerated . Example OJ Simpson, Cullen Davis, George Bush,Dick Chaney , Donald Rumsfield, etc.

Please provide a link stating how Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussien, Afghanistan, or any other country invaded by the U.S. government was directly involved in the 911 tragedies. Show where Osama bi laden was actually charged with said crime in 2001. An fbi warrant for 9-11-01 will be sufficient. This should be relatively easy for someone in your field .

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255317 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
An incomplete report does not necessarily provide the best solution , just a possible one.
The official story is much more plausible than what I wrote earlier. Plausibility is used to deceive perception .
So if it is more plausible you consider that in itself deception. Under that logic every theory that is extremely plausible is extreme deception. On that note all human knowldge goes out the window.

Hey, Stick your arm in a campfire, the plausibility that you will get burned is pure deception, don't be a sheeple.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255318 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in the legal field you of all people should know , the answer "c" (the crime) is where any investigation starts.
Actually you would be wrong, all investigations start AFTER THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255319 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link stating how Osama Bin Laden ... directly involved in the 911 tragedies. Show where Osama bi laden was actually charged with said crime in 2001.
FBI Spokesman Richard Kolko in a 2007 statement
"As the FBI has said since 9/11, bin Laden was responsible for the attack," Kolko said in a statement. "In this latest tape, he again acknowledged his responsibility. This should help to clarify for all the conspiracy theorists, again — the 9/11 attack was done by bin Laden and al-Qaida."
http://classic-web.archive.org/web/2007121319...

PS: You rarely charge someone in a high profile case until after they are captured, if there is charges, they must be given their Miranda rights immediately, a common and basic prosecution tactic that does not relate to innocence.

Fort Worth

#255320 May 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The official story is based upon facts and evidence unlike the Twoofer shill nonsense you present.
The official story is based on limits and stipulations provided by (like the evidence) the very people responsible for the "mission accomplished " press facade. Would this be based on factual events also? LOL Who spouts non-sense? Next thing your gonna tell me is the bible is the official story of religion. ha ha ha ha ha !! I'll admit the entertained ignorant public don't understand how the government manipulates the press , sad thing is they probably don't care that they're being duped into wars on inanimate objects.
One of my favorite rock groups , GWAR, has a song titled "You Can't Kill Terror" , Most of the lyrics ring so true its a little disturbing our national defense agreed to fight this silly war on a feeling.( ps they also sing "bring back the bomb" ,"babyraper", "pre-school prostitute" , and "fu*kin an animal" so don't take this last paragraph in this post to literal)....
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255321 May 1, 2013
That's not evidence, it's an essay, well, it is evidence you are into some really lame music (unless you are 14 or under).
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
The official story is based on limits and stipulations provided by (like the evidence) the very people responsible for the "mission accomplished " press facade. Would this be based on factual events also? LOL Who spouts non-sense? Next thing your gonna tell me is the bible is the official story of religion. ha ha ha ha ha !! I'll admit the entertained ignorant public don't understand how the government manipulates the press , sad thing is they probably don't care that they're being duped into wars on inanimate objects.
One of my favorite rock groups , GWAR, has a song titled "You Can't Kill Terror" , Most of the lyrics ring so true its a little disturbing our national defense agreed to fight this silly war on a feeling.( ps they also sing "bring back the bomb" ,"babyraper", "pre-school prostitute" , and "fu*kin an animal" so don't take this last paragraph in this post to literal)....
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255322 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how most police officers don't even know the actual laws much less the meaning of these laws.
That I actually totally agree with, it makes my job harder.
yTube

AOL

#255323 May 1, 2013

P R O O F __1.5 BIL MUSLIMS TO SHORTLY DIE

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Fort Worth

#255324 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI Spokesman Richard Kolko in a 2007 statement
"As the FBI has said since 9/11, bin Laden was responsible for the attack," Kolko said in a statement. "In this latest tape, he again acknowledged his responsibility. This should help to clarify for all the conspiracy theorists, again — the 9/11 attack was done by bin Laden and al-Qaida."
http://classic-web.archive.org/web/2007121319...
PS: You rarely charge someone in a high profile case until after they are captured, if there is charges, they must be given their Miranda rights immediately, a common and basic prosecution tactic that does not relate to innocence.

This verbal statement is not verifiable proof he was charged in the events of 911. This is merely a statement . A warrant , indictment , or actual charges are required to make his statement true. So your saying High profile people get special treatment in the courts of law where all men are created equal? What a moron! Miranda rights Ha! I guess they read obl his Miranda rights before allegedly murdering and dismembering his body before dumping it in the ocean? Or maybe they dropped these rights from an airplane before bombing innocent villagers with "smart bombs" . I do not agree with you about Miranda rights being related to innocence, they are to protect the innocent from jackass people of "authority" who think they are better than the very public they are supposed to protect.If a prosecutor convicts an innocent person of a crime by withholding key evidence that would help prove innocence and this person is incarcerated do you think this prosecutor , arresting officer, detective, and any other person involved in the false imprisonment should be prosecuted ?

Fort Worth

#255325 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That I actually totally agree with, it makes my job harder.
Lol ! I think a a couple of lessons on criminal justice should be a required to become an officer paid to enforce any laws where the public is concerned . Only thing is most cops wouldn't be a very productive enforcer if they knew how many laws they usually break in the "due process" part of an investigation. When an individual being detained knows more about the law than the officer it tends to cause animosity . This only makes the police look stupid and violates any code of ethics. And yes if you are involved in the prosecution tends to make a conviction more difficult.Good luck with that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255326 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
This verbal statement is not verifiable proof he was charged in the events of 911. This is merely a statement . A warrant , indictment , or actual charges are required to make his statement true. So your saying High profile people get special treatment in the courts of law where all men are created equal?
NOPE, Your reading comprehension is suffering. ONCE AGAIN!

PPS: High profile, any serious crime such as felonies, low profile, jaywalking.

Exhaustive government and independent investigations have concluded otherwise, of course, and bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders have proudly taken responsibility for the hijackings. FBI officials say the wanted poster merely reflects the government's long-standing practice of relying on actual criminal charges in the notices. "There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point.... There is a logic to it."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

The former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when Mr. bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, David Kelley, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to September 11 on the official wanted poster. Mr. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant. "It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," Mr. Kelley, now in private practice, said. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."
http://www.nysun.com/national/bin-ladens-most...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255327 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link stating how Osama Bin Laden,... was directly involved in the 911 tragedies.
Bin Laden: Yes, I did it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...

BIN LADEN ADMITS 9/11 RESPONSIBILITY, WARNS OF MORE ATTACKS

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_...

From the links

He said he was first inspired to attack the United States by the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon in which towers and buildings in Beirut were destroyed in the siege of the capital.

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women," he said.

The al-Qaeda leader said the hijackers had planned to have all the attacks take place within 20 minutes because they were sure the Americans would react quickly and start shooting down errant airplanes.

Bush's delay "gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thanks be to God," bin Laden said.

In planning the attacks, bin Laden said he told Mohammed Atta, one of the hijackers, that the strikes had to be carried out "within 20 minutes before Bush and his administration noticed."

It is significant that throughout the video he uses the personal pronouns "I" and "we" to claim responsibility for the attacks. In the past, he has spoken of the attackers only in the third person.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind." .

Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00...

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/1...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004...

Fort Worth

#255328 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
That's not evidence, it's an essay, well, it is evidence you are into some really lame music (unless you are 14 or under).
<quoted text>
Please refer to the disclaimer at the end of my last paragraph.Actually I think I was around 14 when this "primitive" group became mainstream. So to speak. The first amendment is a wonderful thing when it is understood and allowed. This bands lyrics proves It has to be .
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255329 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ! I think a a couple of lessons on criminal justice should be a required to become an officer paid to enforce any laws where the public is concerned . Only thing is most cops wouldn't be a very productive enforcer if they knew how many laws they usually break in the "due process" part of an investigation. When an individual being detained knows more about the law than the officer it tends to cause animosity . This only makes the police look stupid and violates any code of ethics. And yes if you are involved in the prosecution tends to make a conviction more difficult.Good luck with that.
Bingo!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255330 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refer to the disclaimer at the end of my last paragraph.Actually I think I was around 14 when this "primitive" group became mainstream. So to speak. The first amendment is a wonderful thing when it is understood and allowed. This bands lyrics proves It has to be .
That's why I have a ACLU card in my back pocket.

Fort Worth

#255331 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you would be wrong, all investigations start AFTER THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME.
No you are mistaken here . I can see you have never been pulled over because you look suspicious. No crime has been commissioned .
Only the thought of an officer has been committed. Suspicion of an unknown crime is not "after the commission of a crime" , it is profiling.Or to be honest I see this as "criminal negligence". It being a crime to assume guilt before a trial or even any evidence being provided is terrorism at its finest.

Fort Worth

#255332 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden: Yes, I did it
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...
BIN LADEN ADMITS 9/11 RESPONSIBILITY, WARNS OF MORE ATTACKS
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/binladen_...
From the links
He said he was first inspired to attack the United States by the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon in which towers and buildings in Beirut were destroyed in the siege of the capital.
"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women," he said.
The al-Qaeda leader said the hijackers had planned to have all the attacks take place within 20 minutes because they were sure the Americans would react quickly and start shooting down errant airplanes.
Bush's delay "gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thanks be to God," bin Laden said.
In planning the attacks, bin Laden said he told Mohammed Atta, one of the hijackers, that the strikes had to be carried out "within 20 minutes before Bush and his administration noticed."
It is significant that throughout the video he uses the personal pronouns "I" and "we" to claim responsibility for the attacks. In the past, he has spoken of the attackers only in the third person.
"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind." .
Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,137095,00...
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/1...
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004...
Still no charges from the fbi , cia, nsa, or any other alphabet agency? Television is not proof of guilt. BBC reported building 7 collapse before it crumpled . Does this prove a scripted news ?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255333 May 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are mistaken here . I can see you have never been pulled over because you look suspicious. No crime has been commissioned .
Only the thought of an officer has been committed. Suspicion of an unknown crime is not "after the commission of a crime" , it is profiling.Or to be honest I see this as "criminal negligence". It being a crime to assume guilt before a trial or even any evidence being provided is terrorism at its finest.
How do you investigate a non existent crime, you make no sense.

Fort Worth

#255334 May 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I have a ACLU card in my back pocket.
Right on ! The law works for everyone that wishes to know it. No matter who you are, or your occupation. Knowledge is a powerful thing when used properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Clearwater 175,664
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Bongo 775,475
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 559,566
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 24 min yon 4,774
Gay snapchat names 37 min justwaiting4 149
Moses never existed 47 min Khatru 756
® ELECTROLÜX ( 2O2 8O OI ) ELECTROLUX ® Sariye... 50 min electrofersen 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr eyeful 605,034
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Anti-Christ 441,777
More from around the web