|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi Moobs,

That would be a restructuring of the powers that be which has always been, China is now a top player, Russia not so much.

BUT THEN IF I PUT ON MY TIN FOIL HAT I could pretend that it's a bunch of adults with secret handshakes with some vague plan of world domination formed in and adult version of a top secret tree house.
911 was inside job wrote:

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Some scary shit right here in the good ole U.S. of A.
This terrorism is provided by your elected representatives in congress, and the treasonous government overseeing it.
Any government thinking it's ok to assassinate or indefinitely imprison anyone , including its citizens , is not a democracy.

http://rt.com/usa/ndaa-hedges-appeal-obama-33...

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying pretty much the exact same thing back to me but still missing the point.
X or y not being able to be the same number at the same time is an inherent condition for solving the equation.
I have a program on my work computer that can run FEA's. It's not the best program for it (our engineers/designers run SAP) but its quite fun to play with.
When it was first installed I played around with a simple pattern that I experienced failing in real life to see what would happen.
The failure on the program wasn't identical to what I saw irl with regards to sequence but the failure mode was dead on.
FEA's don't work unless knowns are input into the program and NIST had many knowns to include in their base data.
Idiots like the one from Austin seem to think the result should be an replication of the actual event but anyone who has an understanding of what an FEA is knows that's just a ludicrous expectation.
All the data and the programs NIST uses are available to any who want them yet twoofer claims regarding NIST's modelling are never based on the actual data but instead on an expectation of perfection that no FEA can ever attain and be engineer would ever expect.
An educated guess.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

crucifiedguy wrote:
Some scary shit right here in the good ole U.S. of A.
This terrorism is provided by your elected representatives in congress, and the treasonous government overseeing it.
Do you even read your own links, and talk about Democracy, it's the Russian news service.

In his latest blog post, Hedges acknowledges,“The government has now lost four times in a litigation that has gone on almost nine months.”

On Wednesday, September 12, US District Court Judge Katherine Forrest made permanent a temporary injunction she issued in May that bars the federal government from abiding by the indefinite detention provision in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, or NDAA. Judge Forrest ruled that a clause that gives the government the power to arrest US citizens suspected of maintaining alliances with terrorists and hold them without due process violated the Constitution and that the White House would be stripped of that ability immediately.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Hi Moobs,
That would be a restructuring of the powers that be which has always been, China is now a top player, Russia not so much.
BUT THEN IF I PUT ON MY TIN FOIL HAT I could pretend that it's a bunch of adults with secret handshakes with some vague plan of world domination formed in and adult version of a top secret tree house.
<quoted text>
Can I come play in your adult tree house?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I come play in your adult tree house?
Only if you know the secret handshake and your hat has a very high reflective value, it's not my rules, it comes straight from our 8 foot lizard overlords.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Reynold's tin foil works well
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you know the secret handshake and your hat has a very high reflective value, it's not my rules, it comes straight from our 8 foot lizard overlords.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I always were my tin-foil hat to adult tree-house parties.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

YellowPissreality wrote:
Reynold's tin foil works well
<quoted text>
I buy mine at the dollar store. It all works the same.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

LOL, The Lizard Overlords say you are both in the clubhouse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
LOL, The Lizard Overlords say you are both in the clubhouse.
Goody goody goody. What do we do now? Is there some kind of initiation?
FoxNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FoxNews wrote:
**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----
http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs
Our lizard overlords are going to have you for breakfast.
sorry charlie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And how wide was the fuselage, what ring are we talking and how far away was the reporter.
PS: Endless people saw the plane, many right down to the AA markings and impact, no one saw a different object.
But hey, you have youtube and found one person that saw nothing, SO THAT NULLIFIES EVERYONE ELSE THAT SAW IT IN THE MIND OF A TWOOFER?
how fast was the 'plane' going that it would appear as a blur on the surveillance video? You think your keen vision would have been able to make out the AA markings in a plane going 400+ knots over your head? Sorry charlie, I don't think so.

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even read your own links, and talk about Democracy, it's the Russian news service.
In his latest blog post, Hedges acknowledges,“The government has now lost four times in a litigation that has gone on almost nine months.”
On Wednesday, September 12, US District Court Judge Katherine Forrest made permanent a temporary injunction she issued in May that bars the federal government from abiding by the indefinite detention provision in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, or NDAA. Judge Forrest ruled that a clause that gives the government the power to arrest US citizens suspected of maintaining alliances with terrorists and hold them without due process violated the Constitution and that the White House would be stripped of that ability immediately.
Maybe you should pay more attention . The boston bombing suspects were american citizens. How long is a temporary injunction ? The judges ruling was september 12 of 2012 (8 months ago).Evidently the ruling was expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And how wide was the fuselage, what ring are we talking and how far away was the reporter.
PS: Endless people saw the plane, many right down to the AA markings and impact, no one saw a different object.
But hey, you have youtube and found one person that saw nothing, SO THAT NULLIFIES EVERYONE ELSE THAT SAW IT IN THE MIND OF A TWOOFER?
Show me evidence that a 757 did hit it.
All the evidence I have seen shows it was not.
Who these so-called witnesses, what evidence show they are credible.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
Name a single flight intercepted within ten mins Fool
<quoted text>
You're so smart you tell me how long it takes?
and what evidence backs it up?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let me spell it out for you:

Given x+y = 2, solve for x and y

The set of valid answers is infinite.(for example, x=0.1 and y=1.9 is valid; x=0.01 and y=1.99 is valid; x=0.001 and y=1.999 is valid... do I need to type out a few dozen more of the infinite number of possibilities?)

Therefore, the probability that your particular answer (or even finite set of answers) is correct among the infinite possibilities is zero. Unless you are making some other assumptions that you haven't stated?

-----

If NIST's models do not account for an observable (which is another way of saying "a documented condition" or "evidence" -- like for example, "there were no active fires along the north face of floor 12 over some particular time interval Z" or "every point on the visible perimeter of the roof was in freefall for over two seconds during the interval t=t1 and t=t2, where t1 and t2 are specifically defined moments in time," then the models are inaccurate.

NIST's untested assumption that there was no demolition -- the most obvious hypothesis -- was even more egregious than your assumption that x and y are non-negative integers, because the folks at NIST are supposed to know what they are doing.

Of course the folks at NIST know precisely what they are doing: they are conjuring "authoritative support" for a false narrative for a nation of scientifically illiterate people.
The idiot in Austin takes yet another stab in the dark and hits nothing but air.

My example was an explanation for simplicity and your example of infinite combinations is neither a reflection of reality nor a reasonable assumption.

If anything the extreme over complication you're trying to apply to a simple explanation shows how desperate you are to muddle and bog down any discussion with irrelevance.

And your beef is nothing but a claim with no specifics...as always.

In twooferdumb the only fire that existed were the ones that could be seen from the windows and its impossible for fires to exist within the building beyond the windows...uh huh.

And the free fall canard again...do you have anything to prove free fall can only be achieved by explosives yet?

Didn't think so.

Twoof on moron.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Your the idiot that made a statement about 10 min intercept times, it's up to you to back that claim up .... I'll just say that when Payne Stewart's plane drifted off course and did not respond to radio calls it took 76 minutes to intercept
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so smart you tell me how long it takes?
and what evidence backs it up?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
Why did NORAD get "Stand Down Orders" not to intercept the obvious hijacked jets on 9/11???

NORAD can usually intercept hijacked aircraft within 10 minutes.
About an hour had lapsed from the time the second tower was hit to when the Pentagon was hit.
But NORAD was ordered not to intercept the hijacked jets.

There were no stand down orders.

That claim comes from Norman Mineta's testimony which discusses a shoot down order.

One twoofer lied about years ago. He was debunked. Now every dumb twoofer since repeats it and posts stupid twoofer videos which don't support the claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

352 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min ocxz 115,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min curiouslu 722,582
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 51 min Truths 48,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Truths 599,155
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 1 hr Why because u 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 224,740
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 533,887
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr varun 125