yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#255413 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And you have no evidence or proof to back up all of your B.S.
Accept for the fact that as a rationalist I have the Moussoui trial exhibits with were accepted by the courts and dozens of peer reviewed papers published in respected journals by credible scientists.

Uh huh.

And you have ignorance and yourube videos.

What's so funny about twoofers is that they don't even understand how badly they've already lost the debate.

Canada

#255414 May 6, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
BEING WHAT YOU SAY: THE EFFECT OF ESSENTIALIST LINGUISTIC LABELS ON PREFERENCES

http://www.stanford.edu/~gwalton/home/Publica...

This is a study produced by Stanford University that basically states the words you use to smear people and ideas effects theirs (and your own) ability to judge information critically. So when you read derogatory labels like "twoofer", remember when responding that the person using the inflammatory language believes it completely, because they have reduced ability to analyze information critically.

Look at the group of people who say they support the official story here on Topix, YouTube, or anywhere this information is discussed. I have yet to see any of these people display class, character, or critical thought.

They saw some idiot, irrationally insulting people on the internet, then decided me too. All because people who are unaware of the methods of indoctrination are more susceptible to it's effects.

That's what makes them the sheep, and that's why they are the actual "twoofers".

Insults Are Easier
Does he mention why you lied about steel plating?

Or free fall=cd?

Or symmetry=cd?

Anything like that?

Canada

#255415 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Well said, well said indeed and so true, thanks!
It fits well with twoofers calling everyone who opposes them "shills" and "government plants".

I ain't no ficus.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255416 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain 9 alleged hijackers have been found alive???
The BBC retracted the story when they found out it was erroneous, name one and I will prove he has not shown since 9/11.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255417 May 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay .... and the trial for the 1998 wtc bombings was on what date ? The cole trial was when? Who represented mr. obl in these cases ? I'm assuming he was in custody for the 1998 wtc , and cole charges to be filed , as these would be high profile cases.
Yawn, as I say you don't file all as evidence from one can be used in the next automatically, AND FOR YOUR NON LEGAL MIND, To do that you have to file a case or two to have something to use in others.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255418 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still predictable... and getting very boring
It's my beady eyes!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255419 May 6, 2013
What's it like being totally bonkers?
onemale wrote:
Boston Bombing: What You Aren't Being Told
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wpu6_kArb9UXX
FBI Photo of 2nd Boston Bombing Suspect Clearly Photo-shopped (False Flag)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Journalist to FBI: "Tell Us About the Bomb Drill!" (Boston Marathon Bombing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255421 May 6, 2013
...In th mountain of documents left behind in al-Qaedas’ training camps in Afghanistan, one Yemeni, Khalid, wrote to his brother describing the people he had just joined:

I am in a whirlpool of contradictions. You cannot trust anyone here. Imagine that I might have to hide the copy of the Koran you gave me for fear it might get stolen like my watch. They train us here on how to mix with the Christians and how to emulate their life style. We have to learn how to drink alcohol and to shave off our beards.
Al-Majallh issue no. 1188, 23 November 2002, p. 24
cited page 20, Masterminds of Terror, Yousri Fouda and Nick Fielding

It seems that Muslim extremists don’t necessarily behave in a way we’d expect. This has been confirmed elsewhere, in this report of someone apparently involved in the Madrid bombings.

Despite his reputation for fanaticism at the Madrid mosque he attended, Ahmidan also frequented discotheques and bars. He struck his Spanish neighbors as friendly and flashy. They remember him zooming by on a motorcycle with his long-haired girlfriend, a Spanish woman with a taste for revealing outfits
http://www.cannabis.net/articles/assass.html

Even the Muslim world can find possible explanations for such behaviour. S. Abdallah Schleifer, the publisher and senior editor of TBS Journal ( www.tbsjournal.com ), and al Jazeeras Yosri Fouda give their thoughts here:

SAS: My own instinct is that just as they inhabited a psychic or psychological state that convinced them they were reliving the Prophet's experiences at the very moment they were about to violate both the very strict shari'a ("Islamic law") rules governing war and the Prophet's canonic sayings condemning the killing of civilians, so they must have assumed that the purifying nature of their approaching martyrdom gave them some sort of cosmic dispensation.

YF: Speaking of dispensation and states of mind, when I was in Karachi waiting to meet up with Ramzi and Khalid, my contact called me at the hotel I was staying at to arrange a meeting time. Since it was Friday I suggested we meet in the mosque either before or after the prayer and he said to me "No, no, no! Don't leave the hotel." And I said, "But it's Friday and there are the prayers," and he said, "No, no, no! God will forgive you." But I think their sense of dispensation was derived directly from the idea that they were engaged in jihad ("holy struggle"). Now you know, in jihad there are certain liberties allowed.

SAS: You mean like not having to pray in a congregational manner if that puts the believers in danger, or being allowed to say one's prayers on horseback if on guard or patrol and not having to dismount and pray, as one usually does, on the ground.

YF: Right. Well, I believe they took the liberty of making their own interpretation of these dispensations or liberties granted to the one making jihad.
http://www.tbsjournal.com/Archives/Fall02/Fou...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255422 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain 9 alleged hijackers have been found alive???
The hijackers were killed in the plane crashes. Where is your poof of this preposterous allegation? The hijackers were seen by numerous witnesses passing through airport security. They were caught on video cameras. They were boarded by airline personnel and seen purchasing tickets. Phone calls from the airplanes confirmed what happened. You deny the preponderance of evidence?

TWOOF!!!!

NEXT
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255423 May 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept for the fact that as a rationalist I have the Moussoui trial exhibits with were accepted by the courts and dozens of peer reviewed papers published in respected journals by credible scientists.
Uh huh.
What's so funny about twoofers is that they don't even understand how badly they've already lost the debate.
All I've heard from you are opinions and no evidence.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255424 May 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The hijackers were killed in the plane crashes. Where is your poof of this preposterous allegation? The hijackers were seen by numerous witnesses passing through airport security. They were caught on video cameras. They were boarded by airline personnel and seen purchasing tickets. Phone calls from the airplanes confirmed what happened. You deny the preponderance of evidence?
TWOOF!!!!
NEXT
Who were these so-called witnesses?
Most likely the ones behind the conspiracy... proves nothing
As for the video cameras... that could have been at any airport they were at, the cameras also proves nothing.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255426 May 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
When the government lies they cover their tracks well.
People like you are the reasons we are losing our freedom.
According to our government Bin Laden is dead.
So why are we still in Afghanistan?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255427 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've heard from you are opinions and no evidence.
He says to the mirror as he claims every inch of the Pentagon is filmed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255428 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the video cameras... that could have been at any airport they were at, the cameras also proves nothing.
LMFAO! Talk about confrontational bias, you have decided all that proves nothing and is all lies without even looking at the evidence?

Typical Twoofer, evidence is not important in your faith based cult of "just believe".

Canada

#255430 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>All I've heard from you are opinions and no evidence.
Don't worry twoofer, I love irony.

All you've done is post easily dismissed bs that's been debunked for many years.

Canada

#255431 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>When the government lies they cover their tracks well.
People like you are the reasons we are losing our freedom.
According to our government Bin Laden is dead.
So why are we still in Afghanistan?
Prove the evidence was wrong.

Your dumb little tangents used to deflect won't help you.

You either have evidence or you're just a sheep in sheep's clothing...so far, you've posted nothing that resembles evidence.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#255432 May 6, 2013
breitfart? The same breitfart the was duped by a joke site about Krugman filing for bankruptcy?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255433 May 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the evidence was wrong.
Your dumb little tangents used to deflect won't help you.
You either have evidence or you're just a sheep in sheep's clothing...so far, you've posted nothing that resembles evidence.
You gave the so-called evidence, you prove it correct
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255434 May 6, 2013
This is much more accurate reports coming from foreign reports as they are not controlled by our corrupt government. This is as report made in the US that is based from a French report.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255435 May 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Employees of the airline, other people in the airport, Security personnel. Proves you are wrong. Besides that claim has been completely debunked long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min old_moose 15,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Gabriel 983,022
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web