Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Still means nothing. The hijacked planes hit the buildings. The buildings eventually collapsed. End of story.
Where are the videos showing a 757 hitting the Pentgon???
What happened to the 100 ton aircraft? With a length of 156', with a wing span of 124' and a tail section four stories high.
With indestructible landing gear, indestructible titanium engines???

The initial hole in the Pentagon was only 16' in diameter, most people don't know that because that video was only aired once.
The wreckage at the Pentagon ls totally inconsistent with the wreckage at the twin towers.

onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't alter the fact that the hijacked airliners caused the buildings to collapse.
It does show how the Bush Administration lied. Bush wanted to sell us on a war with Iran, after Iran asked to negotiate with the U.S. If Bush is that corrupt, what else are they hiding??? He (and Obama) has lost all credibility. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. The Bush family is blood thirsty satanists.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief!
Funny how you call someone a liar in a post where you're spewing lies yourself.
NIST didn't directly test for explosives residues. They did however visually examine the steel as well as do positive material identification.
Saying they didn't check for explosives does nothing but expose your personal ignorance and verifies your need to avoid fact.
In addition too... firefighters reported tons of molten steel. While a NIST spokesperson said their were none. I know these were real firefighters because just before 9/11 a reporter was doing a documentary about the New York firefighters and I recognized the faces.
quible

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief!
"Visually examine steel" for explosives.
"Nist didn't directly test for explosive residue" which is REQUIRED in all fires in buildings.
Saying they didn't check? THEY DIDNT CHECK. They 'visually' checked?
GOOD GRIEF!
nothing but morons out in the world.
No wonder elites can conspire to do what they will.
You people are dumb as shit
I'd like to point out a logical error in your post. You were responding to a person goes by the name of "Porkpie Hat." You can make a case that this "Hat" person is dumb as shit, but you have no basis for generalizing that this conclusion applies to ALL people.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

required by who ?!?!?!
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief!
"Nist didn't directly test for explosive residue" which is REQUIRED in all fires in buildings.
GOOD GRIEF!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the 100 ton aircraft? With a length of 156', with a wing span of 124' and a tail section four stories high.
The initial hole in the Pentagon was only 16' in diameter, most people don't know that because that video was only aired once.
The wreckage at the Pentagon ls totally inconsistent with the wreckage at the twin towers.
BS. You are still looking at the hole in the Pentagon courtyard.

Please don't embarrass yourself any more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The pilot of the C-131 say the plane hit the Pentagon as well as many others who also saw the plane just before it hit. Ted Olsen's wife died on that plane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It does show how the Bush Administration lied. Bush wanted to sell us on a war with Iran, after Iran asked to negotiate with the U.S. If Bush is that corrupt, what else are they hiding??? He (and Obama) has lost all credibility. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. The Bush family is blood thirsty satanists.
Still doesn't alter the fact that the hijacked airliners caused the buildings to collapse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition too... firefighters reported tons of molten steel. While a NIST spokesperson said their were none. I know these were real firefighters because just before 9/11 a reporter was doing a documentary about the New York firefighters and I recognized the faces.
So what? I doubt they reported "tons of molten steel." We do know that the fires were very hot and melted the floor trusses.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to know what an FEA is before hand waving it away as simply an educated guess.
If that's the case then every engineered product produced after about 1975 was based on nothing more than a guess that it would stand/work/operate.
Obviously a ridiculous statement.
Please show me in the nist ncstar 1 report where The investigators state the "absolute collapse sequence" and not the "probable collapse sequence " and I'll concede . Using the fem or fea for the mathematical solution is still an approximate answer. Manipulation of variables to find a predetermined outcome isn't the same as designing a prototype. The final solution is already known .
I stand by my statement citing the ncstar 1 report as an educated guess. Simulations on a computer do not qualify as factual events.

anon

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The pilot of the C-131 say the plane hit the Pentagon as well as many others who also saw the plane just before it hit. Ted Olsen's wife died on that plane.
The same wife that supposedly made 2 cell phone calls from a plane travelling hundreds of miles per hour?

Yea and I'm your Daddy bitch.
anon

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? I doubt they reported "tons of molten steel." We do know that the fires were very hot and melted the floor trusses.
Must suck to try so hard to deny the undeniable.
your parents must be proud you are a puppet with no self determination.

Then again... I'm sure your parents were brainless puppets also.
Aka slaves who fear taking orders from themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The same wife that supposedly made 2 cell phone calls from a plane travelling hundreds of miles per hour?
Yea and I'm your Daddy bitch.
Cell phones often work on planes. The airline phones and other communications work at cruising speed don't they? Many people online have also used their cell phones and had them work in some areas, particularly populated areas which many cell phone towers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must suck to try so hard to deny the undeniable.
your parents must be proud you are a puppet with no self determination.
Then again... I'm sure your parents were brainless puppets also.
Aka slaves who fear taking orders from themselves.
Ad hominem reply dismissed.

NEXT
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the twin tower construction, the floor trusses did not hold up the buildings, 247 vertical beams held up the buildings. Every floor could have pancaked all the way down but the vertical beams would still be standing.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. You are still looking at the hole in the Pentagon courtyard.
Please don't embarrass yourself any more.
1.) Once again every inch of the Pentagon in under surveillance, where are the videos showing a 757???
2.) Once again how does a 100 ton jet disappear into a 16' diameter hole???
3.) Once again, why is the wreckage at the Pentagon totally inconsistent of the wreckage at the towers???
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Cell phones often work on planes. The airline phones and other communications work at cruising speed don't they? Many people online have also used their cell phones and had them work in some areas, particularly populated areas which many cell phone towers.
While it might be possible to make a cell phone call while in flight, the bottom line is that chances are the call quality won't be very good, if you are able to connect at all. That may be changing, though. Cell phone companies are in the process of developing equipment that can handle calls from the air.

Read more: Do Cell Phones Work on Airplanes?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5065930_cell-phones...

Therefore if cell phone work so well why are cell phone companies spending the money to develop equipment to make it possible?
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you checked out Ted Olsen's new wife???
Looks like the same woman.
cell phones

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
driving through West Virginia and Kentucky you can't get enough signal for a cell phone to work so how the hell would it work at 30,000 ft travelling 500+mph, and back in 2001 there weren't as many cell phone towers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief!

GOOD GRIEF!

Thanks for epitomizing why twoof has been such an abject failure.

Yes, visually inspected. The first step in any investigation is visual examination and given that explosives would leave extremely obvious results, the lack of visual support for explosives prettying rules out their use.

And positive material identification tests for chemical composition not finding residues is just icing on the cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

738 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 532,692
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 599,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,438
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Uzi 36,513
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 5,237
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min shyam 4,694
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Lyndi 172,357