no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255365 May 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What your credentials???
Bowman's credentials outweigh yours 1000 to none.
So what? The clip proves nothing. He stated the towers would still be standing which is false. There was always a chain of command. He lied by implying that a fighter pilot would act without authorization and shoot down a civilian plane without orders.

Location hidden

#255366 May 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What your credentials???
Bowman's credentials outweigh yours 1000 to none.
Twooofffff
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255367 May 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The clip proves nothing. He stated the towers would still be standing which is false. There was always a chain of command. He lied by implying that a fighter pilot would act without authorization and shoot down a civilian plane without orders.
And you have no evidence what-so-ever, merely an opinion with nothing support it. Bowman flew those intercept flights many times, he was there, you were not. You're just another moron who wants to slap down our veterens.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255368 May 3, 2013
George W. Bush has a slip-of-the-tongue and ALMOST says the Boston bombs was a CONSPIRACY.
I never did trust his beady eyes.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#255369 May 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And you have no evidence what-so-ever, merely an opinion with nothing support it. Bowman flew those intercept flights many times, he was there, you were not. You're just another moron who wants to slap down our veterens.
Bowman never presented any proof for his claim and cited a twoofer website as support rather than official documents.

Oh and he never claimed there was a stand down order either.

Rather than playing your dumb game of "hey, what about this?", why don't you try citing the evidence you claimed to have found proving your beliefs correct?

So far all you've presented is logical fallacy after logical fallacy and run away from addressing others rebuttals of the crap you're shilling.

Since: May 13

Ashville, OH

#255370 May 3, 2013
That's what they get.
BlackieCrackie

Batavia, NY

#255372 May 3, 2013
I just had the squirts because of my crack habit.

Location hidden

#255373 May 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have no evidence what-so-ever, merely an opinion with nothing support it. Bowman flew those intercept flights many times, he was there, you were not. You're just another moron who wants to slap down our veterens.
My proof is that every person in the military must follow the chain of command. You are an idiot to say or imply otherwise.

Location hidden

#255374 May 3, 2013
I hate unholy black men wrote:
That's what they get.
It is a sin to hate.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#255375 May 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked over and over to link a outright lies you have told and never do, so can you show me an evidence "Every inch of the Pentagon" is filmed?
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#255376 May 3, 2013
LMFAO! So your evidence of takes the form of a persons eyes now, NOW THAT IS SOME SCIENCE!

Any EVIDENCE what so ever that the Boston Bombings were a conspiracy done by others beyond the shape of someones eyes?
onemale wrote:
George W. Bush has a slip-of-the-tongue and ALMOST says the Boston bombs was a CONSPIRACY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YfwHYSpoIEsXX
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#255377 May 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
I listen to the experts, which you are not.
<quoted text>
You do?
onemale wrote:
Are you a "beady eyegocolgist"?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#255379 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You do?
<quoted text>
Just more inventions of your drug fueled imagination. There is no such thing as a "beady eyegocologist", you have bafooned yourself yet again.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255380 May 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowman never presented any proof for his claim and cited a twoofer website as support rather than official documents.
Oh and he never claimed there was a stand down order either.
Rather than playing your dumb game of "hey, what about this?", why don't you try citing the evidence you claimed to have found proving your beliefs correct?
So far all you've presented is logical fallacy after logical fallacy and run away from addressing others rebuttals of the crap you're shilling.
I trust someone with Bowman's credentials, certainly not your crackpot remarks with NO credentials.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#255381 May 4, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more inventions of your drug fueled imagination. There is no such thing as a "beady eyegocologist", you have bafooned yourself yet again.
You got the wrong guy ....
onemale wrote:
But I agree, what an idiot!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255382 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You do?
<quoted text>
You are so predictable always twisting around the point
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#255383 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so predictable always twisting around the point
You never had a point sockboy and it was your exact quote, you did not trust him because he has "beady eyes". LMFAO!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255384 May 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked over and over to link a outright lies you have told and never do, so can you show me an evidence "Every inch of the Pentagon" is filmed?
If you are so worried about it research it yourself.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#255385 May 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust someone with Bowman's credentials, certainly not your crackpot remarks with NO credentials.
Bowman has beady eyes!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#255386 May 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My proof is that every person in the military must follow the chain of command. You are an idiot to say or imply otherwise.
Once again, I trust someone with Bowman's credentials, certainly not your crackpot remarks with no credentials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Joe Fortuna 88,183
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 977,344
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 44 min Doctor REALITY 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Buck Crick 575
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,737
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Buck Crick 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,354
More from around the web