yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#255057 Apr 22, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The same wife that supposedly made 2 cell phone calls from a plane travelling hundreds of miles per hour?
Yea and I'm your Daddy bitch.
Cell phones often work on planes. The airline phones and other communications work at cruising speed don't they? Many people online have also used their cell phones and had them work in some areas, particularly populated areas which many cell phone towers.

Santa Cruz, CA

#255058 Apr 22, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must suck to try so hard to deny the undeniable.
your parents must be proud you are a puppet with no self determination.
Then again... I'm sure your parents were brainless puppets also.
Aka slaves who fear taking orders from themselves.
Ad hominem reply dismissed.

NEXT
onemale

Pana, IL

#255059 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? I doubt they reported "tons of molten steel." We do know that the fires were very hot and melted the floor trusses.
Look at the twin tower construction, the floor trusses did not hold up the buildings, 247 vertical beams held up the buildings. Every floor could have pancaked all the way down but the vertical beams would still be standing.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255060 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. You are still looking at the hole in the Pentagon courtyard.
Please don't embarrass yourself any more.
1.) Once again every inch of the Pentagon in under surveillance, where are the videos showing a 757???
2.) Once again how does a 100 ton jet disappear into a 16' diameter hole???
3.) Once again, why is the wreckage at the Pentagon totally inconsistent of the wreckage at the towers???
onemale

Pana, IL

#255061 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Cell phones often work on planes. The airline phones and other communications work at cruising speed don't they? Many people online have also used their cell phones and had them work in some areas, particularly populated areas which many cell phone towers.
While it might be possible to make a cell phone call while in flight, the bottom line is that chances are the call quality won't be very good, if you are able to connect at all. That may be changing, though. Cell phone companies are in the process of developing equipment that can handle calls from the air.

Read more: Do Cell Phones Work on Airplanes?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5065930_cell-phones...

Therefore if cell phone work so well why are cell phone companies spending the money to develop equipment to make it possible?
onemale

Pana, IL

#255062 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The pilot of the C-131 say the plane hit the Pentagon as well as many others who also saw the plane just before it hit. Ted Olsen's wife died on that plane.
Have you checked out Ted Olsen's new wife???
Looks like the same woman.
cell phones

Clay City, KY

#255063 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
driving through West Virginia and Kentucky you can't get enough signal for a cell phone to work so how the hell would it work at 30,000 ft travelling 500+mph, and back in 2001 there weren't as many cell phone towers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255064 Apr 23, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief!
"Visually examine steel" for explosives.
"Nist didn't directly test for explosive residue" which is REQUIRED in all fires in buildings.

Saying they didn't check? THEY DIDNT CHECK. They 'visually' checked?

GOOD GRIEF!

nothing but morons out in the world.

No wonder elites can conspire to do what they will.
You people are dumb as shit
Thanks for epitomizing why twoof has been such an abject failure.

Yes, visually inspected. The first step in any investigation is visual examination and given that explosives would leave extremely obvious results, the lack of visual support for explosives prettying rules out their use.

And positive material identification tests for chemical composition not finding residues is just icing on the cake.

Edmonton, Canada

#255065 Apr 23, 2013
anon wrote:
No steel structure has ever collapsed due to fire.
A complete and utter lie.
The Kader Toy Factory consisted of multiple steel buildings which all collapsed due to fire.

Regardless, history is rife with firsts.

Your fallacious bs is dismissed.

Edmonton, Canada

#255066 Apr 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>In addition too... firefighters reported tons of molten steel. While a NIST spokesperson said their were none. I know these were real firefighters because just before 9/11 a reporter was doing a documentary about the New York firefighters and I recognized the faces.
"Tons" of molten steel eh?

Then there should be reports of tons of molten aluminum too since it has a much lower melting point and was in abundance at ground zero.

Could you post a few examples?

Here's the reality, you can't tell what a molten material is from sight alone even under pristine conditions. The conditions at ground zero were obviously far less than pristine.

Oh and reports of molten steel in fires is extremely common.

And molten steel has never been associated to controlled demolition.

Twoof on bob.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255067 Apr 23, 2013
cell phones wrote:
<quoted text>
driving through West Virginia and Kentucky you can't get enough signal for a cell phone to work so how the hell would it work at 30,000 ft travelling 500+mph, and back in 2001 there weren't as many cell phone towers.
That's your job to explain why it could not be done but here is a clue, Cell's run on the FM band, that's line of sight unlike AM, for it to work well the transmitter and receiver must have a straight line view of each other with no blockages.

"driving through West Virginia and Kentucky", Terrain blockage between cell and tower.

Air to tower, no blockage.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255068 Apr 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, Dudes have a attraction to certain physical appearances? Stop the presses, you will understand after puberty.

(So what is your point)

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255069 Apr 23, 2013
anon wrote:
Rest of the world knows why Saudis were used on 911 to justify intervention in middle east.
Along with the patriot act.
Along with homeland security.
You idiots can deny the obvious all you want.
No steel structure has ever collapsed due to fire.
Especially one like WTC7, which was reinforced to be a COMMAND CENTER.
What about the ndaa ? This is an extension of the patriot allowing the govt to detain any american citizen or anyone for that matter , indefinitely without a charge ,a trial, a phone call ,all it takes is someone to suspect you are a risk to "national security" .
Being kidnapped and being held hostage against your will by armed soldiers sounds alot like govt terrorism don't you think ?

Edmonton, Canada

#255070 Apr 23, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Please show me in the nist ncstar 1 report where The investigators state the "absolute collapse sequence" and not the "probable collapse sequence " and I'll concede . Using the fem or fea for the mathematical solution is still an approximate answer. Manipulation of variables to find a predetermined outcome isn't the same as designing a prototype. The final solution is already known .
I stand by my statement citing the ncstar 1 report as an educated guess. Simulations on a computer do not qualify as factual events.
That's ridiculous.

The only way to state an "absolute" is with absolute data. That data would have to be provided by measuring devices for all applicable parameters mounted on all relevant assemblies and calibrated to a tolerance of +/- 0.

That's a measure of precision which is unheard of anywhere.

And lets be honest, the sequence of failures isn't going to change the fact of what caused them to begin with.

Edmonton, Canada

#255071 Apr 23, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>required by who ?!?!?!
Twooferdumb PD?

Santa Cruz, CA

#255072 Apr 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the twin tower construction, the floor trusses did not hold up the buildings, 247 vertical beams held up the buildings. Every floor could have pancaked all the way down but the vertical beams would still be standing.
Wrong. The whole structure has both vertical and horizontal stress depending upon floor loads, winds etc. When a huge bite was taken out of the exterior and into the internal vertical structure, loads were then transferred through the floor trusses held in place by numerous 5/8" bolts. The outer walls spread casing them to snap at the weakest point. Go learn something about architecture and get back to me.

Santa Cruz, CA

#255073 Apr 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she looks a little bit like his dead wife. What is your point?

Santa Cruz, CA

#255074 Apr 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
While it might be possible to make a cell phone call while in flight, the bottom line is that chances are the call quality won't be very good, if you are able to connect at all. That may be changing, though. Cell phone companies are in the process of developing equipment that can handle calls from the air.
Read more: Do Cell Phones Work on Airplanes?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5065930_cell-phones...
Therefore if cell phone work so well why are cell phone companies spending the money to develop equipment to make it possible?
Many people have made cell phone calls from airlines. What is your point? Her call did break off and she dialed back.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255075 Apr 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, Dudes have a attraction to certain physical appearances? Stop the presses, you will understand after puberty.
(So what is your point)
My point? It was a question.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255076 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she looks a little bit like his dead wife. What is your point?
She would pass for the same one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristINSANITY is... 777,536
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 min Jon 10
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 560,214
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 13 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Atheist girl 605,280
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min Al Capone 5,145
Is A Race War Brewing? 1 hr Clarence688 56
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr hpcaban 441,809
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web