Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Couldn't have said it better.
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Thats like the Middle Eastern man who came to my house to sell Tupperware the day before 9/11 and after he left I never saw him again ??
Wonder wrote:
I don't know about all this 911 conspiracy but one thing is sure a lot of people knew about this before it happened. Why do I think this? Because of a personal experience that happened the day before. It was my husbands Aunt's birthday, we were all at my sister in laws house in California. It was close to sunset and we were getting ready to leave. I was standing out by my car when I noticed a house across the street, two doors down, there were a couple packing a car and moving van. My I laws walked out to say goodbye when I mentioned that one of their neighbors was moving away. I also noticed that they looked Middle Eastern. They told me that it was strange, both of the parents were from the Middle East but grew up in the USA, and all their children were all born in the USA, but rather abruptly they had pulled their kids out of school and were moving back to the Middle East, a country they haven't been back to since they were babies, and their children never had been there and were Americans. My inlaws children were friends with their kids and told them that they were very upset their parents were doing this to them. The next day the 911 attacks. And these Middle Eastern neighbors have never been seen again. I have always wondered how many American-Middle Eastern people knew ahead of time?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."
The last time Mt. Ararat erupted was 6,000 years ago. It is a well known fact that the Biblical time line is less than 10,000 years.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time Mt. Ararat erupted was 6,000 years ago. It is a well known fact that the Biblical time line is less than 10,000 years.
You keep claiming that but provide no argument to support your false assumptions. Typical coward.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You keep claiming that but provide no argument to support your false assumptions. Typical coward.
I already explained that, you weren't paying attention. Get lost.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained that, you weren't paying attention. Get lost.

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What false assumptions fucktard?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What false assumptions fucktard?
Your's ya closet gerbil molester.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

ferret freak boy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ferret freak boy...
U Mad Bro?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U Mad Bro?
Disappointed in your poor effort, just think your a little off your game, that's all.

You feeling under the weather today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Notice this add? Must be aimed at half-wits who want something for nothing. It is pure snake oil. Shame on Topix for even posting this crap.

There is no weird trick. It's bull shit.

Power Companies Fear Him
47yr old man discovers 1 "weird" trick to slash electricity bill. See video now before itís gone.
www.Power4Patriots.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Disappointed in your poor effort, just think your a little off your game, that's all.
You feeling under the weather today?
Here is one especially for you.

Power Companies Fear Him
47yr old man discovers 1 "weird" trick to slash electricity bill. See video now before itís gone.
www.Power4Patriots.com

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

who wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Porky.
I see that you (unlike NIST) now accept that there was molten steel under those buildings for many weeks.
Well that only took a decade....what would you like to talk about for the next ten years?
I reckon space aliens would be a nice change.
But space aliens aside I think that the presents of molten steel, pulverized concrete and multiple reports of secondary explosions should have warranted a check for explosives.
This guy seems to think so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh well, you crack on Porky.
I've never had an issue with there being molten steel who. The only thing I've argued to that effect is that you can't tell what a molten material is by sight alone, particularly given the far less than pristine conditions of ground zero and I've shown many times that reports of molten steel are very common in many different kinds of fires so to claim its presence has some sort of nefarious meaning is fallacious at best.

Secondary explosions are the same. Things explode in fires, no one is surprised by that revelation. NIST indirectly tested for explosives when they had a third party do positive material identification on coupons taken from the WTC steel. The steel was also visually examined.

What I find truly funny is that twoofers imply if NIST had tested for explosives, this argument wouldn't be happening where had the done it, twoofers would just claim it was faked like they do with everything else.

Space aliens, Bigfoot, flat earth and controlled demolition at the WTC are all cut from exactly the same cloth and in 11+ years not one twoofer has went back to the fire fighters who made reports of molten steel to ask one very pertinent question: "How did you determine the molten material to be steel?"

That really does say it all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had an issue with there being molten steel who. The only thing I've argued to that effect is that you can't tell what a molten material is by sight alone, particularly given the far less than pristine conditions of ground zero and I've shown many times that reports of molten steel are very common in many different kinds of fires so to claim its presence has some sort of nefarious meaning is fallacious at best.
Secondary explosions are the same. Things explode in fires, no one is surprised by that revelation. NIST indirectly tested for explosives when they had a third party do positive material identification on coupons taken from the WTC steel. The steel was also visually examined.
What I find truly funny is that twoofers imply if NIST had tested for explosives, this argument wouldn't be happening where had the done it, twoofers would just claim it was faked like they do with everything else.
Space aliens, Bigfoot, flat earth and controlled demolition at the WTC are all cut from exactly the same cloth and in 11+ years not one twoofer has went back to the fire fighters who made reports of molten steel to ask one very pertinent question: "How did you determine the molten material to be steel?"
That really does say it all.
Exactly.
911 was inside job

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST lead investigator denies witness claims of molten steel:
FDNY firefighters are surprised by secondary explosions in their staging area, far from the fire and impact zones:
Editor in Chief Bill Manning of "FIRE ENGINEERING", a respected trade journal, rips official "investigators" for tossing the evidence!
http://web.archive.org/web/20110917121835/htt...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
-----
Former NIST Fire Science Division Chief rips NIST in Congressional testimony (echoing "Fire Engineering" and ripping a few new orifices...)
http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/science/...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

LOL, Another youtube scientist that offers up nothing that has not been explained or is irrelevant.
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST lead investigator denies witness claims of molten steel:
FDNY firefighters are surprised by secondary explosions in their staging area, far from the fire and impact zones:
Editor in Chief Bill Manning of "FIRE ENGINEERING", a respected trade journal, rips official "investigators" for tossing the evidence!
http://web.archive.org/web/20110917121835/htt...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
-----
Former NIST Fire Science Division Chief rips NIST in Congressional testimony (echoing "Fire Engineering" and ripping a few new orifices...)
http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/science/...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
Amy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
LOL, Another youtube scientist that offers up nothing that has not been explained or is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Meet some of the 9/11 whistleblowers

www.corbettreport.com/meet-the-911-whistleblo...
FoxNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN -----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 236,641 - 236,660 of256,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

417 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality an ABOMINATION?? 5 min Cisco Kid 6
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min andet1987 3,940
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min EdmondWA 93,651
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 719,847
Who really controls America and other Western c... 12 min Cisco Kid 56
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 17 min andet1987 16
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 26 min andet1987 24
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 532,257
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,935