|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking from experience, eh pissface?
I am flattered by all the attention I'm getting from the shills with all their negative judge icons. There is hardly anyone posting on this forum yet I have been judged by 7 people. It tells me the shills are paying attention and I am really getting to them and they are basically speechless. Thanks for letting me know that fellas.

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I live in my mom's basement and collect comic books and I know 9/11 was an inside job

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Timestin wrote:
I live in my mom's basement and collect comic books and I know 9/11 was an inside job
ANY IDIOT can see that if they just look into it a little.
www.911truth.org
Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Ephesians 6:12

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

It's hard to tell whether twoofers really are as stupid as the appear or they're just so married to their idiotic ideology that they're willing to accept a massive amount of cognitive dissonance in return.

1) Fires burning for "x" time then progressing to another location doesn't mean the ambient air temperatures return to before fire conditions.

Meaning if air temperature is still relatively high, then it's more than reasonable to expect the steel to be subject to those conditions. Of course it is still reasonable to expect fairly high air temperatures in an area where consumables have been exhausted because a) there's still most likely some smouldering materials adding heat into the system and b) the fire hasn't moved onto Jersey, it's moved down the hall and is still heating steel within the same structural assemblies and the same air.

The steel is still subject to thermal expansion after the fire progresses to another area because the thermal conditions are still that of a building on fire.

SFRM does not eliminate thermal effects, it minimizes them.

And why didn't the steel not in the area of the fires just "wick" all the heat away?

Is that really a serious question?

First, have you ever held a piece of steel while you heated the other end? For thin materials the heat will transfer quite quickly. For thick materials, you would have to input a massive amount if heat energy over a very long time for the entire structure to be heated.

You obviously have zero concept of thermal expansion, particularly thermal expansion of a material rigidly fixed at both ends.

Put it this way, even if the steel could effectively radiate the heat away from the affected area such that it effectively eliminated damage to the affected area, it still thermally expands...only instead of a small area expanding locally, you'd have a large area expanding cumulatively which would be an even worse situation.

Seriously, twoofers should just learn something about the subject matter before pretending to have an argument that has any validity.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>you've been on this forum amost every day for the past 4 years, I think we already know that you will continue to play here even though no one wants to talk to you anymore.
Says the moronic proxy sock who just responded to me.

What's so ironic is that's it's only people like me who see losers like you as a form of entertainment that pay any attention to your delusions.

Aside from that you're just seen as another nut standing on another street corner claiming to be JEEBUS.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, that means NIST are conspiracy nuts. They are the ones that said it fell at free fall speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Actually NIST came to the conclusion that they were progressive collapses.

Your "getting nothing" right streak still stands.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ANY IDIOT can see that if they just look into it a little.
www.911truth.org
Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Ephesians 6:12
Yes you are an idiot. Anyone can see that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Paranoid End Timers and halfwits all agree, 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Who cares?
oh the irony

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moronic proxy sock who just responded to me.
What's so ironic is that's it's only people like me who see losers like you as a form of entertainment that pay any attention to your delusions.
Aside from that you're just seen as another nut standing on another street corner claiming to be JEEBUS.
keep responding pork, I'm just baiting you to keep making a total jackass out of yourself as you lose your composure over being mimicked on your stupid repetitive 'oh the irony' retort.'Street corner JEEBUS'...is that going to be the 'ad hom attack' you're going to repeat over and over, or will it be 'moronic proxy sock'? You are truly entertaining pork. Doesn't it suck that I have reduced you to a battle of insults that you are clearly losing, eh canadian?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are an idiot. Anyone can see that.
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Please join our new group, People who are Out of Touch with Reality for 9/11 Truth
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
keep responding pork, I'm just baiting you to keep making a total jackass out of yourself as you lose your composure over being mimicked on your stupid repetitive 'oh the irony' retort.'Street corner JEEBUS'...is that going to be the 'ad hom attack' you're going to repeat over and over, or will it be 'moronic proxy sock'? You are truly entertaining pork. Doesn't it suck that I have reduced you to a battle of insults that you are clearly losing, eh canadian?

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I just got smashed in the head with an aluminum baseball bat and now realize that 9/11 was an inside job
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
Paranoid End Timers and halfwits all agree, 9/11 was a conspiracy.
Who cares?
no, not really.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NIST came to the conclusion that they were progressive collapses.
Your "getting nothing" right streak still stands.
Hello Porky.
I see that you (unlike NIST) now accept that there was molten steel under those buildings for many weeks.
Well that only took a decade....what would you like to talk about for the next ten years?
I reckon space aliens would be a nice change.
But space aliens aside I think that the presents of molten steel, pulverized concrete and multiple reports of secondary explosions should have warranted a check for explosives.
This guy seems to think so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh well, you crack on Porky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

YellowPissreality wrote:
Please join our new group, People who are Out of Touch with Reality for 9/11 Truth
<quoted text>
Indeed. Couldn't have said it better.
no brainer

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Couldn't have said it better.
indeed, you shills slurping up the govie fairytale are out of touch with reality, it's commendable that you have come to that realization.
no brainer

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you for your epiphany. So who's in your group so far? Toilet Water, Porkie puckering piehole?

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Please check out our new group, Imbeciles from Kentucky for 9/11 Truth

ImbecilesfromKYfor9/11Truth.co m

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

9/11 truth is growing, Please check out our newest group YSALASLPT (You Suck At Life and you smell like poo too) for 9/11 Truth

YSALASLPT.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••