yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254916 Apr 16, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant retract facts. Its already out there. They would need to disprove their facts which they have not done. Why? Because the alleged hijackers were never on the planes.
Actually the did Tin Foil king, give me a name and I will prove there is no evidence they are alive Fluoride boy!

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254917 Apr 16, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>No, I have one project on the go where the file exceeds 2500 pages. About 300 of those will become part of the final report and the rest are just supporting documents that need not be included.
NIST has no requirement to disclose or include third party procedures that were utilized during the discovery phase of their report.
You're so biased you don't understand that all you're doing is tilting at windmills.
<quoted text>I didn't say anything about the original construction being in or not in compliance with building codes. What I said was testing, safety and data collection procedures for the report itself would have to meet some code or standard.
An example would be the fire testing on trusses. The report itself cites ASTM E119 as the applicable standard but the procedures of the company doing these tests would not be included in the report.
<quoted text>The disclaimers do nothing if the sort and sorry to say but you're completely oblivious to how engineering based reports are written.
okay , I guess my position on anything to do with the largest legalized organized crime family the the world (u.s. govt.)could be viewed as biased , but it's not really . I do know us govt us best money can buy. The u.s.a. is ruled by money,but its population is ruled by threats of foreign invasion and war or fear of incarceration for something as insignificant as spitting on the sidewalk or possessing a plant that's deemed to be against the law ,because without a war (on drugs , terror ,etc)there can't be a defense budget increase.

So you mean nist had a code or specific procedures used to test the way they collected there evidence.

Reading an engineering based report is no different than reading the newspaper . Understanding the meaning of the words used makes all the difference in the world. I believe the third definition applies to my previous statement regarding liability,accountability.

disclaimer
the act of disclaiming; the renouncing, repudiating, or denying of a claim; disavowal.
a person who disclaims.
a statement, document, or assertion that disclaims responsibility, affiliation, etc.; disavowal; denial.

peace ...

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the authors of any report/study/research can manipulate the language of the document so they are free of responsibility for the content being pushed.
This way they can embellish the research to provide a desired predetermined outcome.
time tells-truth prevails

Winchester, KY

#254919 Apr 16, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your old "nick", eh?
nah, it's just that you have to be a shill...what else is keeping you here for all these years?
it's okay, really...do you have to have college to be a shill?
I need a job bad!

Winchester, KY

#254920 Apr 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the did Tin Foil king, give me a name and I will prove there is no evidence they are alive Fluoride boy!
now now Charlie, you do know that fluoride is bad for ya?
look into aluminum toxicity....honestly, I think 75% of the country's population is suffering the effects.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254921 Apr 16, 2013
Did you get fired from your job as a Gay Male Prostitute ??
time tells-truth prevails wrote:
<quoted text>nah, it's just that you have to be a shill...what else is keeping you here for all these years?
I need a job bad!

Winchester, KY

#254922 Apr 16, 2013
I'm female sugar.
it's just that after the bush era, jobs are scarce.

Winchester, KY

#254923 Apr 16, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Did you get fired from your job as a Gay Male Prostitute ??
<quoted text>
do you like Obama better the Bush?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#254924 Apr 16, 2013
i think it was a deal. thats when muslims came in to news. and america started wars. before nobody knew about them much..
onemale

Pana, IL

#254925 Apr 16, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence eh?
Now THAT'S funny.
Evidence??? it's aready happened
onemale

Pana, IL

#254926 Apr 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen anything which would be considered evidence.
Are you totally clueless?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254927 Apr 16, 2013
ROTFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, adults don't use the silly internet acronyms like ROTFLMAO. How old are you sonny? Are you out of your teens yet?
Whatever

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254928 Apr 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you totally clueless?
Not really but you conspiracy jokers have no clues.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#254929 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>nah, it's just that you have to be a shill...what else is keeping you here for all these years?
I need a job bad!
No, you need a job bad-ly.

Did the bedpan thing not, uh, pan out?
tells truth-time prevails

Logan, WV

#254930 Apr 16, 2013
I'm female sugar.
it's just that after the bush era, jobs are scarce.
hello sugar

Winchester, KY

#254932 Apr 16, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need a job bad-ly.
Did the bedpan thing not, uh, pan out?
seriously dude, take me to your master...I can do what you do even better.

Winchester, KY

#254933 Apr 16, 2013
tells truth-time prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
hello sugar
hello, hope you are safe from the storms! But I love a stormy night :)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254934 Apr 17, 2013
I need a job, how much does shilling pay now?
:)
Unfortunately for you there's mandatory drug testing.

Better luck next time junkie boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

Edmonton, Canada

#254935 Apr 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
okay , I guess my position on anything to do with the largest legalized organized crime family the the world (u.s. govt.)could be viewed as biased , but it's not really . I do know us govt us best money can buy. The u.s.a. is ruled by money,but its population is ruled by threats of foreign invasion and war or fear of incarceration for something as insignificant as spitting on the sidewalk or possessing a plant that's deemed to be against the law ,because without a war (on drugs , terror ,etc)there can't be a defense budget increase.

So you mean nist had a code or specific procedures used to test the way they collected there evidence.

Reading an engineering based report is no different than reading the newspaper . Understanding the meaning of the words used makes all the difference in the world. I believe the third definition applies to my previous statement regarding liability,accountability.

disclaimer
the act of disclaiming; the renouncing, repudiating, or denying of a claim; disavowal.
a person who disclaims.
a statement, document, or assertion that disclaims responsibility, affiliation, etc.; disavowal; denial.

peace ...

I guess the point I'm trying to make is the authors of any report/study/research can manipulate the language of the document so they are free of responsibility for the content being pushed.
This way they can embellish the research to provide a desired predetermined outcome.
I don't just mean NIST has a set of codes and standards to follow/comply to. I mean any organization that conducted testing or sampling for NIST has codes and standards they must comply with and that including the procedures those organizations use to ensure compliance in the report is pointless...hence disclaimers.

And reading engineering reports isn't as clear cut as reading a newspaper. Hence the reasoning for having a disclaimer specifically pointing out that NIST could not and would not evaluate the construction if the buildings for code compliance in the as collapsed condition.

If NIST did not include that disclaimer, they would then open up the possibility that their report could be used in litigation pertaining to code compliance of the buildings in the pre-collapse condition.

Edmonton, Canada

#254936 Apr 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Evidence??? it's aready happened
Oh right...the drivel you mindlessly accept as true constitutes "evidence".

What a strange little world you kooks live in!
onemale

Pana, IL

#254939 Apr 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right...the drivel you mindlessly accept as true constitutes "evidence".
What a strange little world you kooks live in!
Amazing how you deny things that are straight in your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min eyeful 175,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Pokay 776,211
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min lil whispers 605,146
US modern-day slaves 19 min UIDIOTRACEuMAKEWO... 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min June VanDerMark 559,808
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min lovewithin 39,355
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 50 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,456
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 96,771
More from around the web