yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254794 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep claiming that but provide no argument to support your false assumptions. Typical coward.
What false assumptions fucktard?
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254795 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What false assumptions fucktard?
Your's ya closet gerbil molester.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254796 Apr 9, 2013
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

ferret freak boy...

Location hidden

#254797 Apr 9, 2013
Tell them how smart you are,
wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."
tell them how it is...lol
ferret freak boy...
U Mad Bro?
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254798 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
U Mad Bro?
Disappointed in your poor effort, just think your a little off your game, that's all.

You feeling under the weather today?

Location hidden

#254799 Apr 9, 2013
Notice this add? Must be aimed at half-wits who want something for nothing. It is pure snake oil. Shame on Topix for even posting this crap.

There is no weird trick. It's bull shit.

Power Companies Fear Him
47yr old man discovers 1 "weird" trick to slash electricity bill. See video now before it’s gone.
www.Power4Patriots.com

Location hidden

#254800 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Disappointed in your poor effort, just think your a little off your game, that's all.
You feeling under the weather today?
Here is one especially for you.

Power Companies Fear Him
47yr old man discovers 1 "weird" trick to slash electricity bill. See video now before it’s gone.
www.Power4Patriots.com

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254803 Apr 10, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Porky.
I see that you (unlike NIST) now accept that there was molten steel under those buildings for many weeks.
Well that only took a decade....what would you like to talk about for the next ten years?
I reckon space aliens would be a nice change.
But space aliens aside I think that the presents of molten steel, pulverized concrete and multiple reports of secondary explosions should have warranted a check for explosives.
This guy seems to think so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uor8NhUr_90XX

Oh well, you crack on Porky.
I've never had an issue with there being molten steel who. The only thing I've argued to that effect is that you can't tell what a molten material is by sight alone, particularly given the far less than pristine conditions of ground zero and I've shown many times that reports of molten steel are very common in many different kinds of fires so to claim its presence has some sort of nefarious meaning is fallacious at best.

Secondary explosions are the same. Things explode in fires, no one is surprised by that revelation. NIST indirectly tested for explosives when they had a third party do positive material identification on coupons taken from the WTC steel. The steel was also visually examined.

What I find truly funny is that twoofers imply if NIST had tested for explosives, this argument wouldn't be happening where had the done it, twoofers would just claim it was faked like they do with everything else.

Space aliens, Bigfoot, flat earth and controlled demolition at the WTC are all cut from exactly the same cloth and in 11+ years not one twoofer has went back to the fire fighters who made reports of molten steel to ask one very pertinent question: "How did you determine the molten material to be steel?"

That really does say it all.

Location hidden

#254804 Apr 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had an issue with there being molten steel who. The only thing I've argued to that effect is that you can't tell what a molten material is by sight alone, particularly given the far less than pristine conditions of ground zero and I've shown many times that reports of molten steel are very common in many different kinds of fires so to claim its presence has some sort of nefarious meaning is fallacious at best.
Secondary explosions are the same. Things explode in fires, no one is surprised by that revelation. NIST indirectly tested for explosives when they had a third party do positive material identification on coupons taken from the WTC steel. The steel was also visually examined.
What I find truly funny is that twoofers imply if NIST had tested for explosives, this argument wouldn't be happening where had the done it, twoofers would just claim it was faked like they do with everything else.
Space aliens, Bigfoot, flat earth and controlled demolition at the WTC are all cut from exactly the same cloth and in 11+ years not one twoofer has went back to the fire fighters who made reports of molten steel to ask one very pertinent question: "How did you determine the molten material to be steel?"
That really does say it all.
Exactly.
911 was inside job

Pittsfield, MA

#254805 Apr 10, 2013
who

Reading, UK

#254808 Apr 10, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST lead investigator denies witness claims of molten steel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wcqf5tL887oXX
FDNY firefighters are surprised by secondary explosions in their staging area, far from the fire and impact zones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Editor in Chief Bill Manning of "FIRE ENGINEERING", a respected trade journal, rips official "investigators" for tossing the evidence!
http://web.archive.org/web/20110917121835/htt...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
-----
Former NIST Fire Science Division Chief rips NIST in Congressional testimony (echoing "Fire Engineering" and ripping a few new orifices...)
http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/science/...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254809 Apr 10, 2013
LOL, Another youtube scientist that offers up nothing that has not been explained or is irrelevant.
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST lead investigator denies witness claims of molten steel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wcqf5tL887oXX
FDNY firefighters are surprised by secondary explosions in their staging area, far from the fire and impact zones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Editor in Chief Bill Manning of "FIRE ENGINEERING", a respected trade journal, rips official "investigators" for tossing the evidence!
http://web.archive.org/web/20110917121835/htt...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
-----
Former NIST Fire Science Division Chief rips NIST in Congressional testimony (echoing "Fire Engineering" and ripping a few new orifices...)
http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/science/...
An excerpt:
<quoted text>
Amy

Anonymous Proxy

#254810 Apr 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
LOL, Another youtube scientist that offers up nothing that has not been explained or is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Meet some of the 9/11 whistleblowers

www.corbettreport.com/meet-the-911-whistleblo...
FoxNews

AOL

#254811 Apr 10, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN -----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254812 Apr 10, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet some of the 9/11 whistleblowers
www.corbettreport.com/meet-the-911-whistleblo...
Max? Jennings?, LOL, More out of context quotes edited by twoofers to mislead.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254813 Apr 10, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!

THE TAINTED BRUSH OF 9/11 POLITICS
BY BILL MANNING

In early August it was revealed by New York Newsday that New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a month before the final 9/11 Commission Report, dispatched a strong memo lobbying the Commission for language that would cast a more favorable light on the city—and, by extension, on city management, past and present. With respect to the hottest hot-button issues surrounding the 9/11 response—radio inoperability, lack of police-fire cooperation and coordination, and the city's poor excuse for a new, "integrated" incident management system—Bloomberg's wish was granted. The Commission's final report coats the three issues with a layer of political honey.

City management had almost three years to circle the wagons to deflect obvious ineptitude and irresponsibility for which it could and should have been held accountable. Capitalizing on an accommodating and docile press, they've controlled critical information, dismissed many concerns of 9/11 families/survivors groups as grief-driven hysteria, and, with great cunning, used the firefighters who perished in the Towers for political cover...
http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Displa...

Yes, he thinks there was a cover-up, but not of the type suggested on most 9/11 sites. Manning’s saying it’s down to politicians covering up their responsibility in terms of the emergency services response to the events, the failure of firefighters radios to carry the vital evacuate order, and so on. A point worth bearing in mind, especially with sites that use the “damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel was not enough” quote without any context.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#254814 Apr 10, 2013
Wonder wrote:
I don't know about all this 911 conspiracy but one thing is sure a lot of people knew about this before it happened. Why do I think this? Because of a personal experience that happened the day before. It was my husbands Aunt's birthday, we were all at my sister in laws house in California. It was close to sunset and we were getting ready to leave. I was standing out by my car when I noticed a house across the street, two doors down, there were a couple packing a car and moving van. My I laws walked out to say goodbye when I mentioned that one of their neighbors was moving away. I also noticed that they looked Middle Eastern. They told me that it was strange, both of the parents were from the Middle East but grew up in the USA, and all their children were all born in the USA, but rather abruptly they had pulled their kids out of school and were moving back to the Middle East, a country they haven't been back to since they were babies, and their children never had been there and were Americans. My inlaws children were friends with their kids and told them that they were very upset their parents were doing this to them. The next day the 911 attacks. And these Middle Eastern neighbors have never been seen again. I have always wondered how many American-Middle Eastern people knew ahead of time?
".. one thing is sure a lot of people knew about this before it happened."

And you reached this conclusion based on one family, who "looked" middle-eastern, moving?

Clouseau, you are fired!

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254815 Apr 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a mitigating circumstance left out in the first example. It failed to give the full picture. Given a history of suicide attempts, I would be locked into a psych ward even though I was doing the opposite and trying to save my life.
Given the U.S.gov ernments history of "false flag " operations,or U.S. government sponsored coups , do you think we were given the "full picture"?(here's a list of U.S backed coup d'états ,the reason given by the gov, and the real reason for their overthrow.)

1949 Syria - Communism - Elected government against USA political interests and pro-Palestinian.
1949 Greece - Communism -Elected government against USA political and economic interests.
1952 Cuba - None - Elected government against USA business interests.
1953 Iran - None - Elected government against USA oil interests.
1953 British Guyana - None - Access to sugar and bauxite.
1954 Guatemala - Communism - Elected government against USA business interests.
1955 South Vietnam - Communism -French backed leader replaced by USA backed leader.
1957 Haiti - Haiti is near the USA - Previous government against USA business interests.
1958 Laos - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1959 Laos - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1960 South Korea - Communism - Previous leader not strong enough for USA.
1960 Laos - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1960 Ecuador - communism - Previous government too independent in foreign policy.
1963 Dominican Republic - Business Interests - Elected government against USA business interests.
1963 South Vietnam - None - Previous leader's policies led to televised suicides.
1963 Honduras - Communism - Pro-USA government and access to resources.
1963 Guatemala - Communism - Military government was about to allow elections.
1963 Ecuador - None - Elected government too independent.
1964 Brazil - Communism - Access to resources and cheap labour.
1964 Bolivia - Communism - Previous government too independent in foreign policy.
1965 Zaire - None - Access to cobalt, copper and diamonds.
1966 Ghana - None - Previous government too independent in foreign policy.
1967 Greece - None - Military bases.
1970 Cambodia - None - Previous king against USA political interests.
1970 Bolivia - None - Country took ownership of its oil and tin.
1972 El Salvador - Communism - Elected leader against USA business interests.
1973 Chile - Communism - Elected government against USA business interests.
1975 Australia - None - Elected government had unsuitable foreign policy.
1979 South Korea - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1980 Liberia - Democracy - Pro-USA government wanted.
1982 Chad - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1983 Grenada - Democracy - Pro-USA government wanted.
1987 Fiji - Democracy - Previous elected government supported nuclear-free Pacific.
2002 Venezuela - None - Disagreed with foreign policy of elected government.
2004 Haiti - Fraudulent elections - Disagreed with economic policy of elected government.
2009 Honduras - Attempted to Change Constitution - Disagreed with economic and foreign policy of elected government.

And then there is Cuba under Castro ,the most popular unsuccessful coup.

These are United States Government sponsored terrorist actions.

I copied and pasted the Definition of terrorism directly from the fbi website for accuracy. This is not the complete definition .Just the first part .The complete version can be found here http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...

"There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85)."
Point being the government doesn't provide the "full picture".

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254816 Apr 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Paranoid End Timers and halfwits all agree, 9/11 was a conspiracy.
Who cares?

FACT.. 9/11 was a conspiracy .

Please take time to know the meaning of the words you blatantly throw around to make fun of an individuals opinion. Ignorance is no excuse. from merriam webster

conspiracy
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Agreement between two or more persons to commit an unlawful act or to accomplish a lawful end by unlawful means.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#254819 Apr 10, 2013
URAJERK wrote:
<quoted text>
Uniform, Romeo, alpha, alpha, Sierra, Sierra, hotel, Oscar, Lima, echo!
Golf Foxtrot Yankee, Sierra Hotel India Tango Hotel Echo Alpha Delta!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,092
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 739,549
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 227,519
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Anthony MN 542,537
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Johnny 3,096
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 42 min Roger Paul 848
These Honorable Men 47 min Carla34 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr well 95,508
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••