• yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254770 Apr 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, that means NIST are conspiracy nuts. They are the ones that said it fell at free fall speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ck0sF5wnH4QXX
Actually NIST came to the conclusion that they were progressive collapses.

Your "getting nothing" right streak still stands.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254771 Apr 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ANY IDIOT can see that if they just look into it a little.
www.911truth.org
Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Ephesians 6:12
Yes you are an idiot. Anyone can see that.

Location hidden

#254772 Apr 8, 2013
Paranoid End Timers and halfwits all agree, 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Who cares?
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#254773 Apr 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moronic proxy sock who just responded to me.
What's so ironic is that's it's only people like me who see losers like you as a form of entertainment that pay any attention to your delusions.
Aside from that you're just seen as another nut standing on another street corner claiming to be JEEBUS.
keep responding pork, I'm just baiting you to keep making a total jackass out of yourself as you lose your composure over being mimicked on your stupid repetitive 'oh the irony' retort.'Street corner JEEBUS'...is that going to be the 'ad hom attack' you're going to repeat over and over, or will it be 'moronic proxy sock'? You are truly entertaining pork. Doesn't it suck that I have reduced you to a battle of insults that you are clearly losing, eh canadian?
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254774 Apr 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are an idiot. Anyone can see that.
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254775 Apr 9, 2013
Please join our new group, People who are Out of Touch with Reality for 9/11 Truth
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
keep responding pork, I'm just baiting you to keep making a total jackass out of yourself as you lose your composure over being mimicked on your stupid repetitive 'oh the irony' retort.'Street corner JEEBUS'...is that going to be the 'ad hom attack' you're going to repeat over and over, or will it be 'moronic proxy sock'? You are truly entertaining pork. Doesn't it suck that I have reduced you to a battle of insults that you are clearly losing, eh canadian?

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254777 Apr 9, 2013
I just got smashed in the head with an aluminum baseball bat and now realize that 9/11 was an inside job
who

Reading, UK

#254778 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Paranoid End Timers and halfwits all agree, 9/11 was a conspiracy.
Who cares?
no, not really.
who

Reading, UK

#254779 Apr 9, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NIST came to the conclusion that they were progressive collapses.
Your "getting nothing" right streak still stands.
Hello Porky.
I see that you (unlike NIST) now accept that there was molten steel under those buildings for many weeks.
Well that only took a decade....what would you like to talk about for the next ten years?
I reckon space aliens would be a nice change.
But space aliens aside I think that the presents of molten steel, pulverized concrete and multiple reports of secondary explosions should have warranted a check for explosives.
This guy seems to think so.

Oh well, you crack on Porky.

Location hidden

#254780 Apr 9, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Please join our new group, People who are Out of Touch with Reality for 9/11 Truth
<quoted text>
Indeed. Couldn't have said it better.
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254782 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed, you shills slurping up the govie fairytale are out of touch with reality, it's commendable that you have come to that realization.
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254783 Apr 9, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you for your epiphany. So who's in your group so far? Toilet Water, Porkie puckering piehole?

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254784 Apr 9, 2013
Please check out our new group, Imbeciles from Kentucky for 9/11 Truth

ImbecilesfromKYfor9/11Truth.co m

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

#254785 Apr 9, 2013
9/11 truth is growing, Please check out our newest group YSALASLPT (You Suck At Life and you smell like poo too) for 9/11 Truth

YSALASLPT.com
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254786 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254788 Apr 9, 2013
Thats like the Middle Eastern man who came to my house to sell Tupperware the day before 9/11 and after he left I never saw him again ??
Wonder wrote:
I don't know about all this 911 conspiracy but one thing is sure a lot of people knew about this before it happened. Why do I think this? Because of a personal experience that happened the day before. It was my husbands Aunt's birthday, we were all at my sister in laws house in California. It was close to sunset and we were getting ready to leave. I was standing out by my car when I noticed a house across the street, two doors down, there were a couple packing a car and moving van. My I laws walked out to say goodbye when I mentioned that one of their neighbors was moving away. I also noticed that they looked Middle Eastern. They told me that it was strange, both of the parents were from the Middle East but grew up in the USA, and all their children were all born in the USA, but rather abruptly they had pulled their kids out of school and were moving back to the Middle East, a country they haven't been back to since they were babies, and their children never had been there and were Americans. My inlaws children were friends with their kids and told them that they were very upset their parents were doing this to them. The next day the 911 attacks. And these Middle Eastern neighbors have never been seen again. I have always wondered how many American-Middle Eastern people knew ahead of time?

Location hidden

#254789 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time Mt. Ararat erupted was 6,000 years ago. It is a well known fact that the Biblical time line is less than 10,000 years.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254790 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time Mt. Ararat erupted was 6,000 years ago. It is a well known fact that the Biblical time line is less than 10,000 years.
You keep claiming that but provide no argument to support your false assumptions. Typical coward.

Location hidden

#254791 Apr 9, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep claiming that but provide no argument to support your false assumptions. Typical coward.
I already explained that, you weren't paying attention. Get lost.
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254792 Apr 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained that, you weren't paying attention. Get lost.

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 6 min Doctor REALITY 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 541,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min thewordofme 738,077
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min bacon hater 95,357
I'm voting for Joe Biden 17 min andet1987 4
'Hell, we'll just over and TAKE their damn oil!!! 20 min andet1987 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••