#254986 Apr 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to listen to the experts...
Major General Albert N. Stubblebine...
He was in command of ALL the military intelligence
His expertise is putting the pieces together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4z7fe0mn8OUXX
Amen to Major General Stubblebine's statements.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254987 Apr 19, 2013
ole amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to Major General Stubblebine's statements.
YAWN.... silly unfounded opinions.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254988 Apr 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your credentials???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254989 Apr 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
In my book, Major General Stubblebine's opinions far outweighs yours by a factor of 1000 to one. He has credentials that beats you by a factor of 1000 to one. You only talk out your ass here because your mouth knows better.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254990 Apr 20, 2013
So you trust a guy who tried to walk through walls ???

9/11 Twoof - If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ..... AHHHAAAAHAHAAA
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In my book, Major General Stubblebine's opinions far outweighs yours by a factor of 1000 to one. He has credentials that beats you by a factor of 1000 to one. You only talk out your ass here because your mouth knows better.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254991 Apr 20, 2013
Wow ..... it must be a conspiracy
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
On April 14, 2013 Washington expelled the visas and froze the assets of 18 russians, including Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov for human rights violations. The day befor the bombings in Boston, MA.
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has laughed off speculation that he had been included in the classified section of Washington's list of Russian officials facing visa and financial sanctions.
The US released the names of 18 Russians to be slapped with visa bans and the freezing of their assets in US banks under the Magnitsky Act, which introduces the sanctions against Russian officials suspected of human rights abuses.
"I've just found out from journalists that I might have been placed on some Magnitsky List," Kadyrov said.
"As soon as I heard this, I returned my ticket to the United States."
http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp...

Location hidden

#254993 Apr 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your credentials???
Credentials are meaningless. Does anyone of your links provide something other than an unsubstantiated opinion? The evidence speaks for itself. It is both tangible and verifiable as are the numerous people who were there and involved. Arm-chair quarterbacks have nothing useful to add.

Location hidden

#254994 Apr 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What book is that? The Twoofer Book of Lies? LMAO

Location hidden

#254995 Apr 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you explain how a plane disappears into a hole in the wall? This can only happen in cartoons.
People like you have no commonsense.
The plane clearly cut into the building through the outside windows. You are a brainwashed moron.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#254996 Apr 20, 2013
You got your screen name wrong, it's the "The Worlds Biggest Liar"
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
On April 14, 2013 Washington expelled the visas and froze the assets of 18 russians, including Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov for human rights violations. The day befor the bombings in Boston, MA.
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has laughed off speculation that he had been included in the classified section of Washington's list of Russian officials facing visa and financial sanctions.
The US released the names of 18 Russians to be slapped with visa bans and the freezing of their assets in US banks under the Magnitsky Act, which introduces the sanctions against Russian officials suspected of human rights abuses.
"I've just found out from journalists that I might have been placed on some Magnitsky List," Kadyrov said.
"As soon as I heard this, I returned my ticket to the United States."
http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp...
Olaf

Buffalo, NY

#254997 Apr 20, 2013
"When False Flags Won't Fly" - James Corbett Report

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#254998 Apr 20, 2013
Tommy reactivated his 'Isreality' alias to spew anti-Christian hatred in defense of the (obviously) jihadist attack in Boston:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T6L...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#254999 Apr 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
oh the scrumpdillyicious Porkpie Hat irony
you got it right

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255000 Apr 20, 2013
Don't you have a forum to Spam ..... Retardo
rider wrote:
<quoted text> you got it right
rider

Gwinn, MI

#255001 Apr 20, 2013
rider

Gwinn, MI

#255002 Apr 20, 2013
rider

Gwinn, MI

#255003 Apr 20, 2013

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#255004 Apr 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>What are your credentials???
Now that's some delicious irony!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255005 Apr 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to listen to the experts...
Major General Albert N. Stubblebine...
He was in command of ALL the military intelligence
His expertise is putting the pieces together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4z7fe0mn8OUXX
All Military Intelligence? I find it shocking that someone can be more intellectually dishonest and closer to the evolutionary man ape break than Moobs but you are a contender!

But I understand, You Only Listen to Crazy People!

A proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a U.S. Military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". Stubblebine reportedly attempted to walk through walls himself. He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare at Goats.
Major General

Charleston, WV

#255006 Apr 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know much more than a former Major General in charge of all army intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Phooey 650,743
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 11 min roslyn 68
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Clearwater 56,376
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Ajay 74
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 1 hr For Sure 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,005
Plastic bag use plummets in England 2016 2 hr kolna 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web