Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place, prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of the WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion was about NIST's alleged acknowledgement of the free fall drop of the roof line in the draft report. Can you help your friend out by finding the quote?
Are you fond of "Road Runner" cartoons, where the characters just hang in mid-air even as the supporting ground beneath them has disappeared? Can you describe -- or quote NIST's description-- of the sequence of events that would cause the entire visible perimeter to accelerate from a standstill to 9.8 meters/second/second, while allegedly the supports for this visible perimeter are undergoing a gradual progressive failure?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Mr Opinion wrote:
To take a line from the movie "Cool Hand Luke "What we have here ..is a failure to communicate"
Good One!

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

thats funny coming from the guys who want to know why when an airplane slams into a re-enforced concrete building at 500mph the wings and tail don't survive ??
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Defenders of the official 9/11 fiction seem to be fond of cartoons. Efforts have to be made often to point out that, in real life, there are laws of physics that cannot be circumvented.
Harrit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
who cares if they acknowledged it, it is of no signifigance
<quoted text>
The free fall drop of the WTC 7 roof is of no significance?! This demonstrates beyond all doubt that your unschooled opinion is of no significance!

Also, I take this as admission on your part that NIST did not acknowledge free fall in the draft report and that they were forced to concede this after the issue was pressed during the public questioning at the August 2008 Technical Briefing.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

So why dont you explain to us what the significance is
Harrit wrote:
<quoted text>
The free fall drop of the WTC 7 roof is of no significance?! This demonstrates beyond all doubt that your unschooled opinion is of no significance!
Also, I take this as admission on your part that NIST did not acknowledge free fall in the draft report and that they were forced to concede this after the issue was pressed during the public questioning at the August 2008 Technical Briefing.
Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I looked at facts and evidence which proved my previous position wrong. You are plainly stuck on stupid. Why post this crap? It only makes you look all the more ignorant and misguided. Oh that's right.
You don't have a life.
He isn't lying. I remembered you saying to Charlie Sheen that you "like to mess with people" even if it means taking an unpopular position. This is proof that you were just faking your original stance of 911 being an inside job.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

why is it Twoof Twits can never tell us why free fall is significant ??
Trier

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
why is it Twoof Twits can never tell us why free fall is significant ??
The explanations are here but they leap over your head
McCloud

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Trier wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truth! See for example www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04T49GGG7...

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

So you don't know
Trier wrote:
<quoted text>
Don

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

When an object is in free fall, none of its gravitational potential energy is available for crushing or deformation or deflection or otherwise contributing to the destruction of or imparting of force and momentum to anything below the free-falling object. The structural integrity below was destroyed entirely by something else.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

LMAO .... at what engineering school did you learn this ??
Don wrote:
When an object is in free fall, none of its gravitational potential energy is available for crushing or deformation or deflection or otherwise contributing to the destruction of or imparting of force and momentum to anything below the free-falling object. The structural integrity below was destroyed entirely by something else.
Colette

Donetsk, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is taught in primary physics class. It is basic Newtonian physics. You should study before demonstrating your ignorance in discussions!

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The Pittsfield MA Truck Driving Institute
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I bet you learned about it on a Twoofer website
Stephan wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservation of energy is a fundamental law of nature. I learned about it in high school... and probably middle school. And I'm sure I heard about it even before these classes.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Can anybody explain why the 32 story land Mark Tower in Texas, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD, did not fall in free fall accleration ????

Did the CD company do something wrong ???
It took them over 4 months to wire the building???
Did the laws of physics take a day off ???
Why no free fall ???
Euler

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Sierra wrote:
The significance of free fall (as you well know) is that it requires the complete absence of structural support or resistance or deflection. If the falling upper floors are causing structural supports below to bend or crumple or deflect, then the falling floors will not be in free fall. The structure below will cause the upper block to slow (or even stop). But if the upper floors are falling at gravitational acceleration (free fall), then they contributed ZERO energy to the destruction of the lower floors. The destruction of the lower floors was caused by something else.
...t
Well stated, thank you!

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Why are you talking to yourself Proxy Sock Puppet
Euler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated, thank you!

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Maybe it was magic
YellowPissreality wrote:
Can anybody explain why the 32 story land Mark Tower in Texas, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD, did not fall in free fall accleration ????
Did the CD company do something wrong ???
It took them over 4 months to wire the building???
Did the laws of physics take a day off ???
Why no free fall ???

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I learned how to be a Chef there
Timestin wrote:
The Pittsfield MA Truck Driving Institute
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 2 min Doctor REALITY 506
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 533,239
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min KENTUCKY 721,860
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 9 min Doctor REALITY 17
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 224,508
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Gray 115,453
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 3,988
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••