“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#254757 Apr 8, 2013
Morons all over the world know 9/11 was an inside job
Pepper

Turkey

#254758 Apr 8, 2013
Here's an update on the Robert Kennedy assassination -- Sirhan Sirhan, the man framed for the assassination, was standing several feet in front of Kennedy, while forensic evidence reveals that Kennedy was hit by three bullets from behind at very close range.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/04/05/rfk-assassin...
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254759 Apr 8, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
People in Kentucky take it up the ass
<quoted text>
speaking from experience, eh pissface?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254760 Apr 8, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone think you tried to kill yourself ? Because you crashed into a pole or because you had a history of attempts to end your life ? History is probable to repeat itself.
It doesn't matter how its presented . The end result is you crashed your car into a pole.
There was a mitigating circumstance left out in the first example. It failed to give the full picture. Given a history of suicide attempts, I would be locked into a psych ward even though I was doing the opposite and trying to save my life.

Santa Cruz, CA

#254761 Apr 8, 2013
Timestin wrote:
I make french fries at Burger King and I know 9/11 was an inside job
Give me three more french fries and I'll have a Happy Meal.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

#254762 Apr 8, 2013
Everybody with a Frontal Lobotomy knows 9/11 was an inside job
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254764 Apr 8, 2013
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking from experience, eh pissface?
I am flattered by all the attention I'm getting from the shills with all their negative judge icons. There is hardly anyone posting on this forum yet I have been judged by 7 people. It tells me the shills are paying attention and I am really getting to them and they are basically speechless. Thanks for letting me know that fellas.

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254765 Apr 8, 2013
I live in my mom's basement and collect comic books and I know 9/11 was an inside job

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#254766 Apr 8, 2013
Timestin wrote:
I live in my mom's basement and collect comic books and I know 9/11 was an inside job
ANY IDIOT can see that if they just look into it a little.
www.911truth.org
Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Ephesians 6:12

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254767 Apr 8, 2013
It's hard to tell whether twoofers really are as stupid as the appear or they're just so married to their idiotic ideology that they're willing to accept a massive amount of cognitive dissonance in return.

1) Fires burning for "x" time then progressing to another location doesn't mean the ambient air temperatures return to before fire conditions.

Meaning if air temperature is still relatively high, then it's more than reasonable to expect the steel to be subject to those conditions. Of course it is still reasonable to expect fairly high air temperatures in an area where consumables have been exhausted because a) there's still most likely some smouldering materials adding heat into the system and b) the fire hasn't moved onto Jersey, it's moved down the hall and is still heating steel within the same structural assemblies and the same air.

The steel is still subject to thermal expansion after the fire progresses to another area because the thermal conditions are still that of a building on fire.

SFRM does not eliminate thermal effects, it minimizes them.

And why didn't the steel not in the area of the fires just "wick" all the heat away?

Is that really a serious question?

First, have you ever held a piece of steel while you heated the other end? For thin materials the heat will transfer quite quickly. For thick materials, you would have to input a massive amount if heat energy over a very long time for the entire structure to be heated.

You obviously have zero concept of thermal expansion, particularly thermal expansion of a material rigidly fixed at both ends.

Put it this way, even if the steel could effectively radiate the heat away from the affected area such that it effectively eliminated damage to the affected area, it still thermally expands...only instead of a small area expanding locally, you'd have a large area expanding cumulatively which would be an even worse situation.

Seriously, twoofers should just learn something about the subject matter before pretending to have an argument that has any validity.

Edmonton, Canada

#254769 Apr 8, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>you've been on this forum amost every day for the past 4 years, I think we already know that you will continue to play here even though no one wants to talk to you anymore.
Says the moronic proxy sock who just responded to me.

What's so ironic is that's it's only people like me who see losers like you as a form of entertainment that pay any attention to your delusions.

Aside from that you're just seen as another nut standing on another street corner claiming to be JEEBUS.

Edmonton, Canada

#254770 Apr 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, that means NIST are conspiracy nuts. They are the ones that said it fell at free fall speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ck0sF5wnH4QXX
Actually NIST came to the conclusion that they were progressive collapses.

Your "getting nothing" right streak still stands.

Santa Cruz, CA

#254771 Apr 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ANY IDIOT can see that if they just look into it a little.
www.911truth.org
Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Ephesians 6:12
Yes you are an idiot. Anyone can see that.

Santa Cruz, CA

#254772 Apr 8, 2013
Paranoid End Timers and halfwits all agree, 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Who cares?
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#254773 Apr 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moronic proxy sock who just responded to me.
What's so ironic is that's it's only people like me who see losers like you as a form of entertainment that pay any attention to your delusions.
Aside from that you're just seen as another nut standing on another street corner claiming to be JEEBUS.
keep responding pork, I'm just baiting you to keep making a total jackass out of yourself as you lose your composure over being mimicked on your stupid repetitive 'oh the irony' retort.'Street corner JEEBUS'...is that going to be the 'ad hom attack' you're going to repeat over and over, or will it be 'moronic proxy sock'? You are truly entertaining pork. Doesn't it suck that I have reduced you to a battle of insults that you are clearly losing, eh canadian?
Expert in all things

Cottonwood, CA

#254774 Apr 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are an idiot. Anyone can see that.
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254775 Apr 9, 2013
Please join our new group, People who are Out of Touch with Reality for 9/11 Truth
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
keep responding pork, I'm just baiting you to keep making a total jackass out of yourself as you lose your composure over being mimicked on your stupid repetitive 'oh the irony' retort.'Street corner JEEBUS'...is that going to be the 'ad hom attack' you're going to repeat over and over, or will it be 'moronic proxy sock'? You are truly entertaining pork. Doesn't it suck that I have reduced you to a battle of insults that you are clearly losing, eh canadian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min pusherman_ 777,730
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min mike 605,302
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 37,842
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 96,845
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,151
Designer sarees Online 1 hr Priya 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr how g 560,316
More from around the web