55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Apr 13

Cavendish, VT

#254942 Apr 17, 2013
Your full of crap. The hate in your statement is obvious. Just because we live in a FREE COUNTRY and people disagree with Conservatives They hate America? WOW Keep showing how shortsighted YOU ALL ARE.
Soldier Steve wrote:
We don't need to worry about the terrorist as much as we need to worry about the American hating liberals... There is NO group in the world that outright hates America like a liberal democrat.
Be a liar, coward and guilty of treason and you'll be a good democrat. Look at comrad Kerry, clinton.... Gore who financed by the drug pushers clinton gave amnesty too (check FBI FOIA file)
Two ways to get support of the democrat party,
kill a US Soldier or be gay....

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254943 Apr 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how you deny things that are straight in your face.
Like?

Please, show what evidence you've posted.

Keep in mind that opinions aren't evidence.

YouTube videos showing fire fighters saying, "it sounded like an explosion" aren't evidence.

Posting any unsupported rubbish isn't evidence.

Good luck:-)
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254944 Apr 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like?
YouTube videos showing fire fighters saying, "it sounded like an explosion" aren't evidence.
you won't bother to look it over anyway

Canada

#254945 Apr 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>you won't bother to look it over anyway
I've addressed multiple posts you've made.

You responded with either silence or logical fallacies.

The issue isn't my ability to address what you copy/paste here, the issue is your ability to defend it.
oh the irony

Charleston, WV

#254947 Apr 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've addressed multiple posts you've made.
You responded with either silence or logical fallacies.
The issue isn't my ability to address what you copy/paste here, the issue is your ability to defend it.
(yawn)...don't you ever get tired of yourself?
oh the irony

Charleston, WV

#254948 Apr 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like?
blah blah blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...you are determined to keep this debate (which you lost a long time ago) going no matter what. You sure are persistent.

Canada

#254949 Apr 18, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>(yawn)...don't you ever get tired of yourself?
Oh the delicious irony junkie boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

Canada

#254950 Apr 18, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...you are determined to keep this debate (which you lost a long time ago) going no matter what. You sure are persistent.
Sleep it off junkie, you're acting delusional again.
Ginika

Nigeria

#254951 Apr 18, 2013
University of Nigeria Nsukka is a merited school in West-Africa states because they have all it takes to be the best.Visit http//www.unn.edu.ng
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254952 Apr 18, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like?
I have sent several interviews with experts (architects, engineers and physicists just to name a few... but you think you know more than all of them combined.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254953 Apr 18, 2013
P.S. and you never gave a thread of evidence, only opinions.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254954 Apr 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I have sent several interviews with experts (architects, engineers and physicists just to name a few... but you think you know more than all of them combined.
Those are simply speculative opinions of arm-chair quarterbacks with no field experience. For example, blasting through steel beams requires inward directed charges necessitating the use of steel plate. To demolish a tall building made of steel requires a great deal of experience and computer modeling. There are but a few companies in the world capable of doing so. Your interviews prove noting.

Location hidden

#254955 Apr 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
Confession?

Canada

#254957 Apr 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I have sent several interviews with experts (architects, engineers and physicists just to name a few... but you think you know more than all of them combined.
Ummm...you said you had evidence.

Some ones opinion isn't evidence of anything aside from the low standard you apply to believing in inside job.

So, do you have any evidence?

Canada

#254958 Apr 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
You haven't made any valid claims which require evidence as a response.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254959 Apr 18, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...you said you had evidence.
Some ones opinion isn't evidence of anything aside from the low standard you apply to believing in inside job.
So, do you have any evidence?
Just one example: Every inch of the Pentagon is under surveillance, yet we haven't seen even one video of a jet actually hitting it (there is not even one shred of evidence that a plane hit it). Yet people like you don't have any problems believing something without any proof.

We are suppose to believe that somehow a 200,000 ton jet (that is four stories high) fitted into a 16' diameter hole and disappeared. The outer wall didn't collapse until 45 minutes later. Also, where is the indestructible landing gear, indestructible engines? Yes, they found one engine but it was not the engine from a 757. There was a lot of junk but none was verified to be from a 757. All the wreckage was carted away and no invesigation was conducted.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254960 Apr 18, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't made any valid claims which require evidence as a response.
WTC Jet Engine Confirmed NOT From Boeing 767
http://rense.com/general63/wtcc.htm

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254961 Apr 18, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't just mean NIST has a set of codes and standards to follow/comply to. I mean any organization that conducted testing or sampling for NIST has codes and standards they must comply with and that including the procedures those organizations use to ensure compliance in the report is pointless...hence disclaimers.
And reading engineering reports isn't as clear cut as reading a newspaper. Hence the reasoning for having a disclaimer specifically pointing out that NIST could not and would not evaluate the construction if the buildings for code compliance in the as collapsed condition.
If NIST did not include that disclaimer, they would then open up the possibility that their report could be used in litigation pertaining to code compliance of the buildings in the pre-collapse condition.
I would think procedures for determining the outcome of a test would be included for obvious reasons.
Testing or evaluating a demolished building for code compliance is impossible .
The nist report has 4 disclaimers and a statement entitled "use in legal proceedings" . It states

"no part of a nist investigation on structural failure or any investigation under n.c.s.t.a. may be used in any suit or action for damages arising out of any matter mentioned in such report(15 usc 281a;as amended by P.L. 107-231)

In my opinion Larry Silverstein (or his insurance )is liable for anyone hurt on the property he leases. Kinda like home owners ins. After all he got bank for something he doesn't own this means he is responsible . All he lost was a few million , the survivors families will never see there loved ones again. Workman's comp from each individual company would responsible for compensation also.

But because of this statement sounds like no-one can use any information acquired in the investigation to help their case if they choose to seek financial compensation as he did .

Curious if any of the victims pursued this ? I'll do a little research and get back to you.

Canada

#254962 Apr 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Just one example: Every inch of the Pentagon is under surveillance, yet we haven't seen even one video of a jet actually hitting it (there is not even one shred of evidence that a plane hit it). Yet people like you don't have any problems believing something without any proof.

We are suppose to believe that somehow a 200,000 ton jet (that is four stories high) fitted into a 16' diameter hole and disappeared. The outer wall didn't collapse until 45 minutes later. Also, where is the indestructible landing gear, indestructible engines? Yes, they found one engine but it was not the engine from a 757. There was a lot of junk but none was verified to be from a 757. All the wreckage was carted away and no invesigation was conducted.
That's a great example of your inability to be honest.

1) The hole the plane left was about 65' wide.

2) The outer diameter of a 757 fuselage is about 12'.

3) The hole you're referring to was from the C ring.

4) Aerospace engineers have confirmed the remains of the plane that hit the Pentagon were from a 757 (including an analysis of engine parts).

"I've seen pictures of engine wreckage at the Pentagon after 9/11. Your site says the engine of a 757 is over 6 feet across but this piece is way smaller than that. Does it prove that whatever hit the Pentagon was not a 757 and the government is lying about it?"

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...

5) Using Rense as a source pertaining to aerospace based questions shows you have zero interest in truth.

6) Your Rense article has nothing to do with the Pentagon.

7() You claimed to have evidence yet your example was mindless twoofer crap that has been debunked for years.

So where's your evidence?

Location hidden

#254964 Apr 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WTC Jet Engine Confirmed NOT From Boeing 767
http://rense.com/general63/wtcc.htm
BS. Everyone knows that a 767 hit the building, therefore your link is blatantly false.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Thinking 70,427
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 49 min Mr loaded 92
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,596
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,931
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Thinking 658,506
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Internet Reality 618,843
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Poppyann 3,015
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr cuckoldpaul 445,525
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr nanoanomaly 974,676
More from around the web