no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254820 Apr 10, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
Well it was a nice cut and paste with no required thought by the proxy sock who posted it but only the first two YouTube vids had relevance to yours or my posts.

The multi-named poster never presented any argument to prove a) it was molten steel and not some other, or an amalgamation of other, substances or b) that molten steel is proof of controlled demolition.

Like the "free fall=controlled demolition" claim, all you have is half an argument and unfortunately for you, you're missing the half that qualifies it as being valid.
Pistolera

Chico, CA

#254821 Apr 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!
THE TAINTED BRUSH OF 9/11 POLITICS
BY BILL MANNING
In early August it was revealed by New York Newsday that New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a month before the final 9/11 Commission Report, dispatched a strong memo lobbying the Commission for language that would cast a more favorable light on the city—and, by extension, on city management, past and present. With respect to the hottest hot-button issues surrounding the 9/11 response—radio inoperability, lack of police-fire cooperation and coordination, and the city's poor excuse for a new, "integrated" incident management system—Bloomberg's wish was granted. The Commission's final report coats the three issues with a layer of political honey.
City management had almost three years to circle the wagons to deflect obvious ineptitude and irresponsibility for which it could and should have been held accountable. Capitalizing on an accommodating and docile press, they've controlled critical information, dismissed many concerns of 9/11 families/survivors groups as grief-driven hysteria, and, with great cunning, used the firefighters who perished in the Towers for political cover...
http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Displa...
Yes, he thinks there was a cover-up, but not of the type suggested on most 9/11 sites. Manning’s saying it’s down to politicians covering up their responsibility in terms of the emergency services response to the events, the failure of firefighters radios to carry the vital evacuate order, and so on. A point worth bearing in mind, especially with sites that use the “damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel was not enough” quote without any context.
The US military has spent billions of dollars developing stealth aircraft which are invisible to radar so they can mount surprise attacks on adversaries, but it seems they should have saved their money and bought a fleet of airliners because they appear to be far more effective.

On 9/11 the world's only military superpower was apparently oblivious to the location of rogue airliners in it's airspace for over an hour, and military commanders were left perplexed on how to deal with the situation of hijackers using these planes as flying bombs.

This confusion resulted in fighter jets flying around aimlessly whilst the hierarchy fully assessed what was going on, and this total lack of cohesion ultimately led to the loss of nearly 3000 lives.

All that was required to overcome America's military might on 9/11 were 19 hijackers on 4 airliners.

Does this sound plausible to you?

It's what you're expected to believe.

If we accept the official story for 9-11, then the entire US Air Force is a waste of money and should be scrapped.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#254823 Apr 10, 2013
I have rocks in my head and I know 9/11 was an inside job
FoxNews

AOL

#254824 Apr 10, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254825 Apr 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the U.S.gov ernments history of "false flag " operations,or U.S. government sponsored coups , do you think we were given the "full picture"?(here's a list of U.S backed coup d'états ,the reason given by the gov, and the real reason for their overthrow.)
1949 Syria - Communism - Elected government against USA political interests and pro-Palestinian.
1949 Greece - Communism -Elected government against USA political and economic interests.
1952 Cuba - None - Elected government against USA business interests.
1953 Iran - None - Elected government against USA oil interests.
1953 British Guyana - None - Access to sugar and bauxite.
1954 Guatemala - Communism - Elected government against USA business interests.
1955 South Vietnam - Communism -French backed leader replaced by USA backed leader.
1957 Haiti - Haiti is near the USA - Previous government against USA business interests.
1958 Laos - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1959 Laos - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1960 South Korea - Communism - Previous leader not strong enough for USA.
1960 Laos - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1960 Ecuador - communism - Previous government too independent in foreign policy.
1963 Dominican Republic - Business Interests - Elected government against USA business interests.
1963 South Vietnam - None - Previous leader's policies led to televised suicides.
1963 Honduras - Communism - Pro-USA government and access to resources.
1963 Guatemala - Communism - Military government was about to allow elections.
1963 Ecuador - None - Elected government too independent.
1964 Brazil - Communism - Access to resources and cheap labour.
1964 Bolivia - Communism - Previous government too independent in foreign policy.
1965 Zaire - None - Access to cobalt, copper and diamonds.
1966 Ghana - None - Previous government too independent in foreign policy.
1967 Greece - None - Military bases.
1970 Cambodia - None - Previous king against USA political interests.
1970 Bolivia - None - Country took ownership of its oil and tin.
1972 El Salvador - Communism - Elected leader against USA business interests.
1973 Chile - Communism - Elected government against USA business interests.
1975 Australia - None - Elected government had unsuitable foreign policy.
1979 South Korea - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1980 Liberia - Democracy - Pro-USA government wanted.
1982 Chad - None - Pro-USA government wanted.
1983 Grenada - Democracy - Pro-USA government wanted.
1987 Fiji - Democracy - Previous elected government supported nuclear-free Pacific.
2002 Venezuela - None - Disagreed with foreign policy of elected government.
2004 Haiti - Fraudulent elections - Disagreed with economic policy of elected government.
2009 Honduras - Attempted to Change Constitution - Disagreed with economic and foreign policy of elected government.
And then there is Cuba under Castro ,the most popular unsuccessful coup.
These are United States Government sponsored terrorist actions.
I copied and pasted the Definition of terrorism directly from the fbi website for accuracy. This is not the complete definition .Just the first part .The complete version can be found here http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...
"There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85)."
Point being the government doesn't provide the "full picture".
Thanks for the long list of things having nothing to do with 9/11.
You must be kidding again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254826 Apr 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT.. 9/11 was a conspiracy .
Please take time to know the meaning of the words you blatantly throw around to make fun of an individuals opinion. Ignorance is no excuse. from merriam webster
conspiracy
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Agreement between two or more persons to commit an unlawful act or to accomplish a lawful end by unlawful means.
Depends who one is calling the conspirators. If you are calling the hijackers conspirators I agree with you.

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

#254827 Apr 10, 2013
Foxtrot, Unicorn, Charlie, Kilo
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Golf Foxtrot Yankee, Sierra Hotel India Tango Hotel Echo Alpha Delta!
hey D I C K H E A D

Logan, WV

#254828 Apr 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends who one is calling the conspirators. If you are calling the hijackers conspirators I agree with you.
Dutifully Investigate Conspirators Knowledge. Hard Evidence Actually Demonstrates.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254829 Apr 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the long list of things having nothing to do with 9/11.
You must be kidding again.

It has everything to do with history , which U.S. Government has a history of lying to their constituents.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254830 Apr 11, 2013
Pistolera wrote:
<quoted text>The US military has spent billions of dollars developing stealth aircraft which are invisible to radar so they can mount surprise attacks on adversaries, but it seems they should have saved their money and bought a fleet of airliners because they appear to be far more effective.

On 9/11 the world's only military superpower was apparently oblivious to the location of rogue airliners in it's airspace for over an hour, and military commanders were left perplexed on how to deal with the situation of hijackers using these planes as flying bombs.

This confusion resulted in fighter jets flying around aimlessly whilst the hierarchy fully assessed what was going on, and this total lack of cohesion ultimately led to the loss of nearly 3000 lives.

All that was required to overcome America's military might on 9/11 were 19 hijackers on 4 airliners.

Does this sound plausible to you?

It's what you're expected to believe.

If we accept the official story for 9-11, then the entire US Air Force is a waste of money and should be scrapped.
Another one of the dumber twoofer canards: "the hijackers defeated the entire US military!".

It gives the illusion of these 19 scumbags forcing their way onto a beach through line after line of US soldiers with all of the military's tech being absolutely useless to ward off the relentless attack.

But here in reality, they boarded and hijacked domestic flights, with no US soldiers to be seen, and within the hour completed their murderous task.

NORAD had mere minutes to respond to the first attack and until impact couldn't know what the intentions of the hijackers were.

For the remaining flights NORAD had to first determine what flights, out of thousands, were hijacks, locate them then decide a course of action...while the planes were over populated areas.

There was a very interesting article about one of the pilots who was tasked with intercepting one if the flights and how she timing ramming the plane then ejecting if told to bring it down. The jet she was in wasn't armed.

The "overcame the military might of the US" canard is just another idiotic twoofer meme designed to dupe the gullible with childishly silly rhetoric and akin to claiming that every time a Piggly Wiggly gets robbed in the US, the criminal who did it outwitted the entire local police force.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254831 Apr 11, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with history , which U.S. Government has a history of lying to their constituents.
Not at all, you could make a list of honest statements by the Government and apply the same agreement and frankly that is just a irrelevant, the facts stand on their own.

Everyone on earth has told a lie in their life, your false leap of logic would imply every statement by everyone always is a lie.
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254832 Apr 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of the dumber twoofer canards: "the hijackers defeated the entire US military!".
It gives the illusion of these 19 scumbags forcing their way onto a beach through line after line of US soldiers with all of the military's tech being absolutely useless to ward off the relentless attack.
But here in reality, they boarded and hijacked domestic flights, with no US soldiers to be seen, and within the hour completed their murderous task.
NORAD had mere minutes to respond to the first attack and until impact couldn't know what the intentions of the hijackers were.
For the remaining flights NORAD had to first determine what flights, out of thousands, were hijacks, locate them then decide a course of action...while the planes were over populated areas.
There was a very interesting article about one of the pilots who was tasked with intercepting one if the flights and how she timing ramming the plane then ejecting if told to bring it down. The jet she was in wasn't armed.
The "overcame the military might of the US" canard is just another idiotic twoofer meme designed to dupe the gullible with childishly silly rhetoric and akin to claiming that every time a Piggly Wiggly gets robbed in the US, the criminal who did it outwitted the entire local police force.
the conspirators within our government deliberately planned a drill that very same day simulating a terrorist hijacking in order to confuse the military...brilliant, eh?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254833 Apr 11, 2013
No actually those drills ensured everybody was at their post when the hijackings took place, the drills stopped the moment the hijakings were discovered and except for some initial confusion as to the hijackings being an excercise or real world there was no confusion
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
the conspirators within our government deliberately planned a drill that very same day simulating a terrorist hijacking in order to confuse the military...brilliant, eh?
who

Reading, UK

#254834 Apr 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was a nice cut and paste with no required thought by the proxy sock who posted it but only the first two YouTube vids had relevance to yours or my posts.
The multi-named poster never presented any argument to prove a) it was molten steel and not some other, or an amalgamation of other, substances or b) that molten steel is proof of controlled demolition.
Like the "free fall=controlled demolition" claim, all you have is half an argument and unfortunately for you, you're missing the half that qualifies it as being valid.
Hmmm whatever.
Not sure I give a flying f*ck any more. This "debate" will go on for many years but I won't be taking any further part.
This is the last you'll hear from ole who....have a nice life Porky, and if I were you I wouldn't spend it on this shitty website.
Toodle pip....I'm out.

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254835 Apr 11, 2013
A large boulder fell on my head and now I know 9/11 was an inside job, we never landed on the moon, and the world is only 500,000 years old
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254836 Apr 11, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
No actually those drills ensured everybody was at their post when the hijackings took place, the drills stopped the moment the hijakings were discovered and except for some initial confusion as to the hijackings being an excercise or real world there was no confusion
<quoted text>
if everyone was in position, then how did a plane hit the Pentagon almost 45 minutes after the first plane hit the WTC when fighter jets from Langley and Andrews Air Force base could be there in minutes? Indeed, there was no confusion because this was a deliberate plan from Cheney and Rumsfeld.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254837 Apr 11, 2013
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
if everyone was in position, then how did a plane hit the Pentagon almost 45 minutes after the first plane hit the WTC when fighter jets from Langley and Andrews Air Force base could be there in minutes? Indeed, there was no confusion because this was a deliberate plan from Cheney and Rumsfeld.
Because they could not be there in minutes, and the fastest intercept over North America was about a hour and a half with a working transponder, explain what changed response time on 9/11?

And since you have mentioned two people how about any proof of this what so ever?
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
because this was a deliberate plan from Cheney and Rumsfeld.
WAITING!
no brainer

Clay City, KY

#254838 Apr 11, 2013
Timestin wrote:
A large boulder fell on my head and now I know 9/11 was an inside job, we never landed on the moon, and the world is only 500,000 years old
your sarcastic self-deprecating attempts at humor through obtuse insults really only makes you look like a jackass, I just wonder how long you will keep this up before it finally dawns on you what a buffoon you are making of yourself.
Bill

Glasgow, UK

#254839 Apr 11, 2013
New York City police average response time = less than ten minutes

US military response time on 9/11 > (greater than) ninety minutes (100% ineffectual)

Of course, the full picture is much worse. We know some of the alleged hijackers trained and even lived on U.S. military bases, that various military, intelligence, and law enforcement agencies were tracking the alleged hijackers before people higher up in the government hierarchy derailed these efforts, that most of the alleged hijackers were given visas at a consulate known to be funneling Afghan mujahedeen into the U.S. for training through a CIA program, that in fact "al Qaeda" is an arm of Western intelligence, etc, etc...

And that the World Trade Center was brought down by explosives.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254840 Apr 11, 2013
It's had me laughing so hard for days I'm getting a hoot just reading, the guy is on a roll.
no brainer wrote:
<quoted text>
your sarcastic self-deprecating attempts at humor through obtuse insults really only makes you look like a jackass, I just wonder how long you will keep this up before it finally dawns on you what a buffoon you are making of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 837,353
bless the jews (Nov '08) 5 min blessed 7,187
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 min ganesh 1,429
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Clearwater 176,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min kent 589,481
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 49 min lucky 86
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 612,151
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,160
More from around the web