created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,309 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure

Comments (Page 11,824)

Showing posts 236,461 - 236,480 of256,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254567
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

WasteWater wrote:
Do you have one about the jet engine found on site which did not fit any Boeing 767?
I love the story about a terrorist passport found on the street. How convenient? No so called black boxes. Imagine that? Those would be at the very top of the pile if they existed in the first place.
Too much monkey business if you ask me.
WasteWater wrote:
WTC7 was demolished. The Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. Why not help the other buildings to collapse? Clean-up or repairs would have been far more expensive. All it really took was weakening the structures below the point of impact along with severing the stairwells and elevator shafts. It was determined by experts that the building would pancake downward.
WasteWater wrote:
There are several ways to melt iron.
1. Oxy/Acetylene torch.
2. Iron foundry with lots of coal and blowers.
3. Concentrated charges using high tech materials such as nano-thermite.
Sorry, jet fuel is not hot enough to cut through key members in strategic places.
Then on a dime, she reversed her position and is now the jackass you see trolling today.
WasteWater wrote:
Hey look at that. The conspiracy people are angry because I have taken the other side. Hey the other side is easy. Give me a scenario for the missing aircraft and passengers that doesn't involve more than three people and I will concede.
WasteWater wrote:
I like to mess with people. Sometimes I'll take an unpopular position.
It is fun when you meet someone who is actually rational like you. People take me way to seriously. I am always fair and balanced like that post Foxy always says. lol
Credibility means nothing to these lowlifes.

Tell me again, why are you here every day?

Oh yea,

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254568
Apr 2, 2013
 
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Remember back in November 2012, when WasteOfWater graced us with her presence.
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the actions of a disinfo agent, or a crazy person. Credibility has no importance to these people and their supporters of the official story.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
At least I looked at facts and evidence which proved my previous position wrong. You are plainly stuck on stupid. Why post this crap? It only makes you look all the more ignorant and misguided. Oh that's right.

You don't have a life.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254569
Apr 2, 2013
 
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a period of free-fall for the entire visible perimeter of WTC-7. This can be easily verified by anyone who understands how to determine free-fall acceleration in a video (and physics teacher David Chandler provides lessons to anyone who needs schooling -- including the NIST "investigators"!) Yes, even NIST has conceded a period of free fall for WTC-7.
You are an unrepentant and shameless liar. You accuse others of speculating, and yet your links are at best speculative (as is evident from the prominent role of words like "may have" and "probable" and "hypothesized." On the other hand, you deny FACTS (like the period of symmetric free-fall of the WTC-7 roof line) that undermine these speculations.
Here are actual experiments done with conventional thermite as a way of cutting through steel beams. You will see first hand that it is possible.
The fact that sophisticated thermitic pyrotechnic material has been found in the World Trade Center dust confirms demolition beyond all doubt.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/e...
Demolition means that 9/11 was an inside job.
So what? That proves the bottom part of the building gave up and the rest came tumbling down. There is no evidence of any explosives being used anywhere. Are you still talking about Twoofer dust?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254570
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Don wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a period of free-fall for the entire visible perimeter of WTC-7. This can be easily verified by anyone who understands how to determine free-fall acceleration in a video (and physics teacher David Chandler provides lessons to anyone who needs schooling -- including the NIST "investigators"!) Yes, even NIST has conceded a period of free fall for WTC-7.
You are an unrepentant and shameless liar. You accuse others of speculating, and yet your links are at best speculative (as is evident from the prominent role of words like "may have" and "probable" and "hypothesized." On the other hand, you deny FACTS (like the period of symmetric free-fall of the WTC-7 roof line) that undermine these speculations.
Here are actual experiments done with conventional thermite as a way of cutting through steel beams. You will see first hand that it is possible.
The fact that sophisticated thermitic pyrotechnic material has been found in the World Trade Center dust confirms demolition beyond all doubt.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/e...
Demolition means that 9/11 was an inside job.
Free fall speculation proves nothing.

You haven't proven me to be a liar. This is simply an ad hominem statement and a dodge.

You have no facts.

If thermite is used, it acts like a cutting torch. It is way too slow to be used in a controlled successive demolition of a steel framed building. In fact, I defy you to come up with a single structure of twenty-six stories or more where such a technique has been used successfully. It is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254571
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

behold the lonely shills wrote:
in the past 10 hours 13 out of 14 posts from the govie shills...you guys seem awfully lonely now that most of the truthers are gone and don't even want to bother arguing with you anymore. I guess in your puny delusional minds that means you have won this debate, eh shills?
You calling me a govie shill?

That makes you a liar and a fool. The government case has been closed for over ten years Twoofer shill. OTOH I can call you a Twoofer shill because you are still trying to pedal your conspiracy snake oil.

ROTFLMAO

TWOOFER SHILL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254572
Apr 2, 2013
 
Vehicles, aircraft parts, remains etc. from WTC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Relics From the Rubble documentary.(Full Length)

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Fresh Kills landfill. Evidence collection area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Slow Motion WTC collapse proving that free fall is a lie.(Watch the big chuncks descend at a much faster rate of speed than the building.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

WTC plaza just after attack showing airplane debris and paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

People jumping from WTC Tower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Second hit from street level

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Why watch Twoofer edited propaganda?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254573
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Really, you have a life?

No, enjoyment of deception or "messing with people" isn't a life, it's a travesty.

Your only goal is to see the destruction of your own people through ignorance and deception.

You are absolutely pathetic.

Ok, I'll let you get back to your life on Topix.

*laughter*

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254574
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

I know you think my insults concerning your lack of intelligence are just that- insults.

The fact is, I'm not telling you something you haven't been told many, many times your entire life; you're truly a dull cretin. Live with it
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Really, you have a life?
No, enjoyment of deception or "messing with people" isn't a life, it's a travesty.
Your only goal is to see the destruction of your own people through ignorance and deception.
You are absolutely pathetic.
Ok, I'll let you get back to your life on Topix.
*laughter*
Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254575
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Insults Are Easier wrote:
WasteWater wrote, "WTC7 was demolished. The Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. Why not help the other buildings to collapse? Clean-up or repairs would have been far more expensive. All it really took was weakening the structures below the point of impact along with severing the stairwells and elevator shafts. It was determined by experts that the building would pancake downward. "

WasteWater wrote, "There are several ways to melt iron.
1. Oxy/Acetylene torch.
2. Iron foundry with lots of coal and blowers.
3. Concentrated charges using high tech materials such as nano-thermite.
Sorry, jet fuel is not hot enough to cut through key members in strategic places. "

Then on a dime, she reversed her position and is now the jackass you see trolling today.

WasteWater wrote, "
Hey look at that. The conspiracy people are angry because I have taken the other side. Hey the other side is easy. Give me a scenario for the missing aircraft and passengers that doesn't involve more than three people and I will concede."

WasteWater wrote, "
I like to mess with people. Sometimes I'll take an unpopular position.
It is fun when you meet someone who is actually rational like you. People take me way to seriously. I am always fair and balanced like that post Foxy always says. lol "

Credibility means nothing to these lowlifes.

Tell me again, why are you here every day?

Oh yea,

Insults Are Easier
Remember when you claimed there were articles about molten steel referencing steel plating but never could produce even one?

Remember how you twisted and contorted trying to justify twoofs use of the phrase "free fall speed"?

Remember how you claimed molten steel, free fall and alleged symmetry implies explosives/incendiaries?

Remember how you tried to lie your way out of all the dumb things you've claimed?

Credibility?

I'm amazed you can even spell the word!

Steel plating.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254576
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

behold the lonely shills wrote:
in the past 10 hours 13 out of 14 posts from the govie shills...you guys seem awfully lonely now that most of the truthers are gone and don't even want to bother arguing with you anymore. I guess in your puny delusional minds that means you have won this debate, eh shills?
Go back to sleep junkie boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254577
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Don wrote:
<quoted text>There was a period of free-fall for the entire visible perimeter of WTC-7. This can be easily verified by anyone who understands how to determine free-fall acceleration in a video (and physics teacher David Chandler provides lessons to anyone who needs schooling -- including the NIST "investigators"!) Yes, even NIST has conceded a period of free fall for WTC-7.

You are an unrepentant and shameless liar. You accuse others of speculating, and yet your links are at best speculative (as is evident from the prominent role of words like "may have" and "probable" and "hypothesized." On the other hand, you deny FACTS (like the period of symmetric free-fall of the WTC-7 roof line) that undermine these speculations.

Here are actual experiments done with conventional thermite as a way of cutting through steel beams. You will see first hand that it is possible.

The fact that sophisticated thermitic pyrotechnic material has been found in the World Trade Center dust confirms demolition beyond all doubt.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/e...

Demolition means that 9/11 was an inside job.
NIST never "conceded" anything. Free fall was evident in the draft report and although moronic twoofers attempt to claim it proves demolition, they've never qualified such a claim.

There's hundreds of real cd videos available yet not once has a twoofer shown that known cd's include any portion of free fall much proven that free fall is an inherent characteristic of cd.

And they found paint.
BibleVideo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254578
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

.

NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who goes?.....Who stays?

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

.
Sierra

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254579
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST never "conceded" anything. Free fall was evident in the draft report and although moronic twoofers attempt to claim it proves demolition, they've never qualified such a claim.
There's hundreds of real cd videos available yet not once has a twoofer shown that known cd's include any portion of free fall much proven that free fall is an inherent characteristic of cd.
And they found paint.
Can you quote the passage(s) from the draft report that acknowledge a period of free fall for the roof line of WTC 7?

Here is a link to the draft document:

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm...

The significance of free fall (as you well know) is that it requires the complete absence of structural support or resistance or deflection. If the falling upper floors are causing structural supports below to bend or crumple or deflect, then the falling floors will not be in free fall. The structure below will cause the upper block to slow (or even stop). But if the upper floors are falling at gravitational acceleration (free fall), then they contributed ZERO energy to the destruction of the lower floors. The destruction of the lower floors was caused by something else.

What you insist is "paint" was found in abundant quantities in the dust after the destruction of the Towers and WTC7. This "paint," when ignited, gives off a great deal of energy in a very small amount of time. A byproduct of combustion of this "paint" is a spray of molten iron (indicating extremely high temperatures and vigorous reaction)-- which soon cools and solidifies into tiny iron-rich spheres. Tiny iron rich spheres are also found in abundant quantities in the World Trade Center dust

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254580
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

why donít you follow your link and read the report Stupid, read how the internal support structure collapsed before the outer facade began to fall, read how 12 floors of support collapsed and thatís what lead to the very brief period of near free fall ... read, understand, learn, overcome ignorance
Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote the passage(s) from the draft report that acknowledge a period of free fall for the roof line of WTC 7?
Here is a link to the draft document:
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm...
The significance of free fall (as you well know) is that it requires the complete absence of structural support or resistance or deflection. If the falling upper floors are causing structural supports below to bend or crumple or deflect, then the falling floors will not be in free fall. The structure below will cause the upper block to slow (or even stop). But if the upper floors are falling at gravitational acceleration (free fall), then they contributed ZERO energy to the destruction of the lower floors. The destruction of the lower floors was caused by something else.
What you insist is "paint" was found in abundant quantities in the dust after the destruction of the Towers and WTC7. This "paint," when ignited, gives off a great deal of energy in a very small amount of time. A byproduct of combustion of this "paint" is a spray of molten iron (indicating extremely high temperatures and vigorous reaction)-- which soon cools and solidifies into tiny iron-rich spheres. Tiny iron rich spheres are also found in abundant quantities in the World Trade Center dust
Heisenberg

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254581
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YellowPissreality wrote:
why donít you follow your link and read the report Stupid, read how the internal support structure collapsed before the outer facade began to fall, read how 12 floors of support collapsed and thatís what lead to the very brief period of near free fall ... read, understand, learn, overcome ignorance
<quoted text>
The discussion was about NIST's alleged acknowledgement of the free fall drop of the roof line in the draft report. Can you help your friend out by finding the quote?

Are you fond of "Road Runner" cartoons, where the characters just hang in mid-air even as the supporting ground beneath them has disappeared? Can you describe -- or quote NIST's description-- of the sequence of events that would cause the entire visible perimeter to accelerate from a standstill to 9.8 meters/second/second, while allegedly the supports for this visible perimeter are undergoing a gradual progressive failure?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254582
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No 911 was not.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254583
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling me a govie shill?
That makes you a liar and a fool. The government case has been closed for over ten years Twoofer shill. OTOH I can call you a Twoofer shill because you are still trying to pedal your conspiracy snake oil.
ROTFLMAO
TWOOFER SHILL
Ditto!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254584
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion was about NIST's alleged acknowledgement of the free fall drop of the roof line in the draft report. Can you help your friend out by finding the quote?
Are you fond of "Road Runner" cartoons, where the characters just hang in mid-air even as the supporting ground beneath them has disappeared? Can you describe -- or quote NIST's description-- of the sequence of events that would cause the entire visible perimeter to accelerate from a standstill to 9.8 meters/second/second, while allegedly the supports for this visible perimeter are undergoing a gradual progressive failure?
Looney Tune analogies? That's appropriate considering the source
David

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254588
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Looney Tune analogies? That's appropriate considering the source
Defenders of the official 9/11 fiction seem to be fond of cartoons. Efforts have to be made often to point out that, in real life, there are laws of physics that cannot be circumvented.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254589
Apr 3, 2013
 
who cares if they acknowledged it, it is of no signifigance
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion was about NIST's alleged acknowledgement of the free fall drop of the roof line in the draft report. Can you help your friend out by finding the quote?
Are you fond of "Road Runner" cartoons, where the characters just hang in mid-air even as the supporting ground beneath them has disappeared? Can you describe -- or quote NIST's description-- of the sequence of events that would cause the entire visible perimeter to accelerate from a standstill to 9.8 meters/second/second, while allegedly the supports for this visible perimeter are undergoing a gradual progressive failure?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 236,461 - 236,480 of256,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

555 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min Gray 114,950
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 720,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Hidingfromyou 532,321
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min Perera 4,474
call 0718931408 abortion clinic in klerksdorp.p... 11 min nanara 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Hidingfromyou 93,654
Watkins Home Based Business Opportunity 19 min Terry Forrest 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min mdbuilder 172,212
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••