• well, im not sure
Comments
236,441 - 236,460 of 258,086 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Oklahoma City, OK

#254651 Apr 4, 2013
Nigel wrote:
Attention Timestin/YellowPiss/etc.:
I, too, could give you an answer to your query regarding the relationship of freefall to demolition, but first I'd have to invent a time machine and go back in time and persuade your mother not to indulge in so much alcohol and drugs while she was pregnant with you. Otherwise my answer, like those already posted, would be meaningless to you.
Hey, good luck there, kid!
Lmao!!! Timestin/yellowpissreality is Radekt. Yet he accuses others of being sock puppets. Go figure.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#254653 Apr 4, 2013
the 180 wrote:
<quoted text>you did a complete 180 turnaround on your position, that is plainly obvious. Why? Because you like 'messing with people'? Nigguh puleeze, you are a disinfo agent plain and simple, pretending to be a truther only to turn around and say you are completely wrong. Yeah right, we believe that. Your tactics are old and well known to everyone here, try not to be so obvious next time.
http://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg

Hypocrisy and

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254654 Apr 4, 2013
I just found out where Insults, Doc and Fontaine use for their "academic research".

http://www.theonion.com/video/popular-childre...
oh the irony

Logan, WV

#254655 Apr 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony from a proxy wearing sock!
it's become pretty obvious that every time you can't come up with a clever comeback you respond with your old worn out "oh the irony" retort...you're like a broken record pork. You suck at this, can't you think of anything else to say, eh witless canadian?
onemale

Pana, IL

#254657 Apr 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Free fall is pure nonsense.
The NIST report says building 7 fell at free fall speed.

63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254658 Apr 5, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Can anybody explain why the 32 story land Mark Tower in Texas, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD, did not fall in free fall accleration ????
Did the CD company do something wrong ???
It took them over 4 months to wire the building???
Did the laws of physics take a day off ???
Why no free fall ???
The reason the tower in texas didn't fall @ "free fall" velocity is because before sept 11 buildings met resistance as each floor collapsed onto the next floor , this of course is explained in the next answer.
Yes the cd co. was wrong by using outdated equipment . Probably Did not use thermite, laser beam, terrorist flatulence, jet fuel with an office furniture accelerant,etc.... You know they didn't have access to the governments explosive supply..
Surely you're not as slow as the demolition co., are you? A demo co has to remove any harmful materials(asbestos , windows ,office equipment,etc...) Safety is an issue when you are responsible for American lives . That is Unless you are a member of a govt alphabet agency , they don't give a shit . Also the Demolition co in texas probably only had a couple of guys wiring the tower for its demise where as the govt. has lots of expendables for planting any destructive devices they see fit to use
The laws of physics were defiantly on vacation sept 11 2001 because three buildings were destroyed by jet fuel and office furniture from the top down. I do admit though whomever caused these buildings to collapse knew exactly what they were doing to bring three sky scrapers down so beautifully . Who would've thought stacks of papers , desks and chairs,and file cabinets , with a little jet fuel burns hot enough to melt steel.

I guess you are as slow as the c.d. crew in texas , please refer to the first answer for the last question about "free fall" . Please ask your questions only once per post ,most people only need the answer one time .Unless your just an idiot and reading comprehension is not available .

Hope this helped .:p

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254659 Apr 5, 2013
Why Yes, this did help ... it helped prove that you are a complete Imbecile .... Thank You
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason the tower in texas didn't fall @ "free fall" velocity is because before sept 11 buildings met resistance as each floor collapsed onto the next floor , this of course is explained in the next answer.
Yes the cd co. was wrong by using outdated equipment . Probably Did not use thermite, laser beam, terrorist flatulence, jet fuel with an office furniture accelerant,etc.... You know they didn't have access to the governments explosive supply..
Surely you're not as slow as the demolition co., are you? A demo co has to remove any harmful materials(asbestos , windows ,office equipment,etc...) Safety is an issue when you are responsible for American lives . That is Unless you are a member of a govt alphabet agency , they don't give a shit . Also the Demolition co in texas probably only had a couple of guys wiring the tower for its demise where as the govt. has lots of expendables for planting any destructive devices they see fit to use
The laws of physics were defiantly on vacation sept 11 2001 because three buildings were destroyed by jet fuel and office furniture from the top down. I do admit though whomever caused these buildings to collapse knew exactly what they were doing to bring three sky scrapers down so beautifully . Who would've thought stacks of papers , desks and chairs,and file cabinets , with a little jet fuel burns hot enough to melt steel.
I guess you are as slow as the c.d. crew in texas , please refer to the first answer for the last question about "free fall" . Please ask your questions only once per post ,most people only need the answer one time .Unless your just an idiot and reading comprehension is not available .

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254660 Apr 5, 2013
You are shockingly stupid, old creep- but I'm sure you've been told that many times
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>
it's become pretty obvious that every time you can't come up with a clever comeback you respond with your old worn out "oh the irony" retort...you're like a broken record pork. You suck at this, can't you think of anything else to say, eh witless canadian?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254661 Apr 5, 2013
R Feynman wrote:
I am certain that the "9.8" that appears in the Table is not a measure of acceleration. The words "free fall" or "gravitational acceleration" do not appear in the Table you indicate. There is no data showing acceleration, period. You are pretending to have accomplished something with this effort?

Here is the claim that you promised to refute:

Don:[QUOTE]There was a period of free-fall for the entire visible perimeter of WTC-7. This can be easily verified by anyone who understands how to determine free-fall acceleration in a video (and physics teacher David Chandler provides lessons to anyone who needs schooling -- including the NIST "investigators"!) Yes, even NIST has conceded a period of free fall for WTC-7."

Porkpie:[QUOTE]NIST never "conceded" anything. Free fall was evident in the draft report"

Sierra:[QUOTE]Can you quote the passage(s) from the draft report that acknowledge a period of free fall for the roof line of WTC 7?
Here is a link to the draft document:
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm... "

Porkpie:[QUOTE] Of course I can but I'll do it from my laptop at home since opening PDF docs is too cumbersome on a phone."

Porkpie:[QUOTE] Table 3-1 pg. 39 of the draft shows a table which includes the free fall portion of the collapse."

The word "includes" is not properly used. There is no acknowledgement in that Table on page 39 of the period free fall acceleration.
The reality is there's multiple indirect mentions to free fall in the NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 1&2 drafts for public comment.

Are they written in such a way that window licking crayon eaters such as yourself understand?

No, it's an engineering report.
Is it worth me wasting my time digging up and referencing them just so you can change the subject and fling more twoof sanctioned sh$t at the wall?

No.

Does free fall imply anything?

No, it's yet another twoofer myth with no qualification or meaning and just another of why,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Edmonton, Canada

#254662 Apr 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>But the Twoofer claim is unconditional free-fall which is false.
I'm sure they're busily working on proving free fall is an inherent characteristic of all controlled demolitions....right;-)

Edmonton, Canada

#254663 Apr 5, 2013
oh the irony wrote:
<quoted text>it's become pretty obvious that every time you can't come up with a clever comeback you respond with your old worn out "oh the irony" retort...you're like a broken record pork. You suck at this, can't you think of anything else to say, eh witless canadian?
Umm, no junkie boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, I was pointing out the massively hilarious irony of an imbecile who spreads the long debunked myths of twoof calling someone else disinfo.

Go back to sleep now junkie.

Edmonton, Canada

#254664 Apr 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The NIST report says building 7 fell at free fall speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ck0sF5wnH4QXX
No, it says the total collapse time shows it fell 40% longer than free fall but there was a 2.6 second period of free fall.

But you just keep clinging to easily debunked lies.

Edmonton, Canada

#254665 Apr 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>The reason the tower in texas didn't fall @ "free fall" velocity is because before sept 11 buildings met resistance as each floor collapsed onto the next floor , this of course is explained in the next answer.

Free fall is just another meaningless twoofer canard.

Go ask an engineer.

Fort Worth

#254666 Apr 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask an engineer.
Glad all is well with you and yours. Life is good here in cowtown my friend , pretty weather and beautiful women. One of my clients just bought a house 3 miles from Padre Island so I'll be spending a good portion of my summer on the beach. Damn the luck!
No need to ask an engineer . I searched the NIST website there are about 97 references . Not only in the NIST NCSTAR 1-5A papers it's also used in the quantum physics division ,and here in weights and measures division http://www.nist.gov/pml/wmd/metric/mass.cfm Or if you look here it will save me a lot of typing ... http://www.nist.gov/search-results.cfm... .

Do you consider NIST a "twoofer" organization now ?

peace

Fort Worth

#254667 Apr 5, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Why Yes, this did help ... it helped prove that you are a complete Imbecile .... Thank You
<quoted text>
Ouch that really hurt . Please feel free to call me anything you like as I understand your a little slow . Asking the same question twice in the same post is evidence of this . Please be more creative next time , imbecile is such an old word. My IQ is probably close to an imbecile though , I responded to you didn't I?

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254668 Apr 5, 2013
I bet you say that to your boyfriend every night
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch that really hurt . Please feel free to call me anything you like as I understand your a little slow . Asking the same question twice in the same post is evidence of this . Please be more creative next time , imbecile is such an old word. My IQ is probably close to an imbecile though , I responded to you didn't I?
BibleVideo

AOL

#254670 Apr 5, 2013

NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who goes?...Who stays?

http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254671 Apr 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The NIST report says building 7 fell at free fall speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ck0sF5wnH4QXX
WTC 7 took around 18 seconds to collapse start to finish. The claim of free-fall 6 seconds is false and debunked.

NEXT

Location hidden

#254672 Apr 5, 2013
BibleVideo wrote:
NEARING RAPTURE ---- Who goes?...Who stays?
http://youtu.be/LVvXgkOK-84
Don't care. Leave me your car keys.

Location hidden

#254673 Apr 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask an engineer.
... But don't ask one of those Twoofer engineers with no field experience. They don't know that building demolitions take tons of steel plate to direct the charges inward for steel-framed construction. They don't know that the use of thermite is impractical for sequential blasts required to demolish a tall building. The fact is thermite works very slowly like a cutting torch. They can't watch a video and see huge chunks descending at free fall speed while the rest of the structure falls at a much slower rate of speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min macumazahn 733,235
Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 7 min Geirlodnir 468
Trying to Satisfy my Taste Buds 14 min andet1987 1
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 19 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min atemcowboy 539,227
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 27 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 30 min Classic 1,769
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 2,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••