Ivanovo, Russia

#254628 Apr 3, 2013
is truth the attack was USA operation

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#254629 Apr 3, 2013
Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>Can you quote the passage(s) from the draft report that acknowledge a period of free fall for the roof line of WTC 7?

Here is a link to the draft document:

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm...

The significance of free fall (as you well know) is that it requires the complete absence of structural support or resistance or deflection. If the falling upper floors are causing structural supports below to bend or crumple or deflect, then the falling floors will not be in free fall. The structure below will cause the upper block to slow (or even stop). But if the upper floors are falling at gravitational acceleration (free fall), then they contributed ZERO energy to the destruction of the lower floors. The destruction of the lower floors was caused by something else.

What you insist is "paint" was found in abundant quantities in the dust after the destruction of the Towers and WTC7. This "paint," when ignited, gives off a great deal of energy in a very small amount of time. A byproduct of combustion of this "paint" is a spray of molten iron (indicating extremely high temperatures and vigorous reaction)-- which soon cools and solidifies into tiny iron-rich spheres. Tiny iron rich spheres are also found in abundant quantities in the World Trade Center dust
1) Of course I can but I'll do it from my laptop at home since opening PDF docs is too cumbersome on a phone.

2) Simply repeating the same stupidity over and over with dozens of socks won't make your delusions true.

Your charlatan masters have never presented any argument that proves the only way for structural support to fail is by explosives or incendiaries.

Fire has been a known threat to steel structures for as long as steel structures have existed.

3) Any organic compound will combust in air and things like paper and peanut butter release more energy. The test was a joke that had one purpose, to feed the flock of fools gullible enough to believe it had any relevance.

And I'll post a video later of a guy melting melting steel wool with a bic lighter and creating the same iron spherules.

Steel wool is actually thicker than the grey layer, which is just metal scale, found on these chips.

Edmonton, Canada

#254630 Apr 3, 2013
Don wrote:
When an object is in free fall, none of its gravitational potential energy is available for crushing or deformation or deflection or otherwise contributing to the destruction of or imparting of force and momentum to anything below the free-falling object. The structural integrity below was destroyed entirely by something else.
Very good STREET CORNER JEEBUS, now prove that something else can't be structural failure due to fire.

Go!

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254631 Apr 3, 2013
Classic Twoofer non-answer answer, and you call other people sheep HAHAHAHAAHAA
Nigel wrote:
Attention Timestin/YellowPiss/etc.:
I, too, could give you an answer to your query regarding the relationship of freefall to demolition, but first I'd have to invent a time machine and go back in time and persuade your mother not to indulge in so much alcohol and drugs while she was pregnant with you. Otherwise my answer, like those already posted, would be meaningless to you.
Hey, good luck there, kid!

Edmonton, Canada

#254632 Apr 3, 2013
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and finish high school! Ask your physics teacher!

By the way, WTC7 was 47 stories and an obvious implosion. WTC 1 and 2 were each 110 stories. They hold the record for tallest demolitions, although they were very messy indeed!
Sorry proxy sock, but the laymen's definition if implosion is falling in on itself.

It actually fell in on itself as well as on other structures so your twoof sanctioned meme stands up about as well as Harrit's "thermite" paper.

Edmonton, Canada

#254633 Apr 3, 2013
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a side by side comparison of Land Mark demolition with WTC-7 demolition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D7Rm6ZFROmcXX&t=12
That's not what he's asking.

Can you produce an analysis of other CDs that proves free fall is inherent to controlled demolitions?

We already know the answer is no...so why are you standing there holding a bog of sh$t and claiming it's really apple blossoms?

Edmonton, Canada

#254634 Apr 3, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>You're funny! I see lots of folks providing answers to your questions, but I don't detect a glimmer of comprehension on your part. But that's because you are a shill, a defender of mass murderers.

I'd say people have been giving you much more credit than you're worth.
Do you always default to irony when cornered proxy socky?

Edmonton, Canada

#254635 Apr 3, 2013
Nigel wrote:

I, too, could give you an answer to your query regarding the relationship of freefall to demolition, but first I'd have to invent a time machine and go back in time and persuade your mother not to indulge in so much alcohol and drugs while she was pregnant with you. Otherwise my answer, like those already posted, would be meaningless to you.

Could you link to such a post proxy socky?

Of course not because no such post exists.
socci

Cameron, MO

#254636 Apr 3, 2013

The entire world knows North Korea is a despotic dictatorship with concentration camps, and nobody does anything about it.

This is why it does not matter if everyone knows 9/11 was a false flag - nothing will ever be done about it. Same with the JFK assassination. Consider the crimes solved. Nothing will ever be done about it.

Consider the Civil War a federal power grab - nothing will ever be done about it.

This is why the shills sell out so easy to the obvious one in power with the money printing press.

In N. Korea it would take war for regime change, same in the US. Instead of war the US media could nonstop blitz NK until China removes support and demands regime change without any war. But the USA is not doing this for the same reason the USA occupies the DMZ propping up NK with food supplies under threats of fake nuclear weapon unless the NK troops would starve. They cant even feed themselves. Then USA CIA buys NK opium instead of growing their own food.

NK is propped up by Washington always has been Korea is occupied in the north by Communist and south by fascist. Once free Korea is occupied. No war will change Korea and no war will change Washington. It is too big. The way to change the system is to spiritually expose them as the globalist NWO cult they are.

Washington could take out NK leader with one bomb or even a seal team strike force, or just pressure from China - there is no will for this because Washington is a NWO cult occupying Korea with 30,000 troops for 60 years. The hero savior of world democracy i.e. world revolution.

Rome's New World Order replaced the Holy Roman Empire since the American & France revolutions 1776. The Bible says Rome rules until the end. There is no changing world govt. All wars & revolutions since 1776 has been ran by Rome's masonic cult.
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com

That being said, it does seem to help to expose their war crimes and causes them to think twice about doing this again. However no revolution will ever change the govt. They will change you. They organize and gather info on dissidents. This is the job of activists gatekeppers such as Alex Jones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatekeeper

http://alltheinternet.net/...
Jessie

Absecon, NJ

#254639 Apr 3, 2013
djhixx wrote:
why would the government, that America elected, purposely do this??
how can ppl say the US government knew of these attacks days before it happen and did nothing??
how can ppl say the that Osama Bin Laden is a white man is a costume??
how can ppl say that the collapse of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition and that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down?
Some theorists suggest that the war games being conducted on September 11 were deliberately planned to coincide with the attacks to create confusion.
Some conspiracy theorists claim that Pentagon officials and other members of the government cancelled their flight plans on September 11 and there are claims that US defenses were deliberately disabled.
this is all just bullshit to me.
Why would the US government lie to its citizens? Is that a serious question?

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#254640 Apr 3, 2013
Do you have a sister named Evora Proxy Sox Puppet ?
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the US government lie to its citizens? Is that a serious question?
the 180

Logan, WV

#254641 Apr 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I looked at facts and evidence which proved my previous position wrong. You are plainly stuck on stupid. Why post this crap? It only makes you look all the more ignorant and misguided. Oh that's right.
You don't have a life.
you did a complete 180 turnaround on your position, that is plainly obvious. Why? Because you like 'messing with people'? Nigguh puleeze, you are a disinfo agent plain and simple, pretending to be a truther only to turn around and say you are completely wrong. Yeah right, we believe that. Your tactics are old and well known to everyone here, try not to be so obvious next time.

Olds, Canada

#254644 Apr 4, 2013
the 180 wrote:
<quoted text>you did a complete 180 turnaround on your position, that is plainly obvious. Why? Because you like 'messing with people'? Nigguh puleeze, you are a disinfo agent plain and simple, pretending to be a truther only to turn around and say you are completely wrong. Yeah right, we believe that. Your tactics are old and well known to everyone here, try not to be so obvious next time.
Oh the irony from a proxy wearing sock!

Olds, Canada

#254645 Apr 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Of course I can but I'll do it from my laptop at home since opening PDF docs is too cumbersome on a phone.
2) Simply repeating the same stupidity over and over with dozens of socks won't make your delusions true.
Your charlatan masters have never presented any argument that proves the only way for structural support to fail is by explosives or incendiaries.
Fire has been a known threat to steel structures for as long as steel structures have existed.
3) Any organic compound will combust in air and things like paper and peanut butter release more energy. The test was a joke that had one purpose, to feed the flock of fools gullible enough to believe it had any relevance.
And I'll post a video later of a guy melting melting steel wool with a bic lighter and creating the same iron spherules.
Steel wool is actually thicker than the grey layer, which is just metal scale, found on these chips.
1) Table 3-1 pg. 39 of the draft shows a table which includes the free fall portion of the collapse.
R Feynman

Absecon, NJ

#254647 Apr 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>1) Table 3-1 pg. 39 of the draft shows a table which includes the free fall portion of the collapse.
I am certain that the "9.8" that appears in the Table is not a measure of acceleration. The words "free fall" or "gravitational acceleration" do not appear in the Table you indicate. There is no data showing acceleration, period. You are pretending to have accomplished something with this effort?

Here is the claim that you promised to refute:

Don:
There was a period of free-fall for the entire visible perimeter of WTC-7. This can be easily verified by anyone who understands how to determine free-fall acceleration in a video (and physics teacher David Chandler provides lessons to anyone who needs schooling -- including the NIST "investigators"!) Yes, even NIST has conceded a period of free fall for WTC-7.
Porkpie:
NIST never "conceded" anything. Free fall was evident in the draft report
Sierra:
Can you quote the passage(s) from the draft report that acknowledge a period of free fall for the roof line of WTC 7?
Here is a link to the draft document:
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm...
Porkpie:
Of course I can but I'll do it from my laptop at home since opening PDF docs is too cumbersome on a phone.
Porkpie:
Table 3-1 pg. 39 of the draft shows a table which includes the free fall portion of the collapse.
The word "includes" is not properly used. There is no acknowledgement in that Table on page 39 of the period free fall acceleration.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#254648 Apr 4, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
LMAO .... at what engineering school did you learn this ??
<quoted text>
Google-Twoofer Institute of Technology, School of Advanced YouTube.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254649 Apr 4, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Can anybody explain why the 32 story land Mark Tower in Texas, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD, did not fall in free fall accleration ????
Did the CD company do something wrong ???
It took them over 4 months to wire the building???
Did the laws of physics take a day off ???
Why no free fall ???
Exactly. Free fall is pure nonsense.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254650 Apr 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>1) Table 3-1 pg. 39 of the draft shows a table which includes the free fall portion of the collapse.
But the Twoofer claim is unconditional free-fall which is false.
Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Oklahoma City, OK

#254651 Apr 4, 2013
Nigel wrote:
Lmao!!! Timestin/yellowpissreality is Radekt. Yet he accuses others of being sock puppets. Go figure.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#254653 Apr 4, 2013
the 180 wrote:
<quoted text>you did a complete 180 turnaround on your position, that is plainly obvious. Why? Because you like 'messing with people'? Nigguh puleeze, you are a disinfo agent plain and simple, pretending to be a truther only to turn around and say you are completely wrong. Yeah right, we believe that. Your tactics are old and well known to everyone here, try not to be so obvious next time.
http://youtu.be/bWorDrTC0Qg

Hypocrisy and

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Mike thunkit 99,751
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min True Truth 837,688
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 4,213
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Robert F 589,684
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 8 min Docto REALITY 127
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 11 min shantel 223
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 26 min raje 89
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr YellowStar 176,850
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Truths 612,160
More from around the web