Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

53,945 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#254511 Mar 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem statement.
Ditto
False. No proof or evidence to support such a claim.
False. Ditto
Ad hominem statement
YAWN
NEXT
your a sock puppet.

and must truely be asleep with all your yawns.

R U a Pentagon sock puppet? hahahhahha

here...some easter greetings for the PENTAGRAM

(_!_)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#254512 Mar 31, 2013
no one gives a ratz azz black so waisted water their need to convince your trolling azz.

do you understand that?

your obsessed. might need medical attention to.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254513 Mar 31, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
no one gives a ratz azz black so waisted water their need to convince your trolling azz.
do you understand that?
your obsessed. might need medical attention to.
WTF?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#254514 Mar 31, 2013
onemale

Pana, IL

#254515 Apr 1, 2013
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS

In this video it appears two people who were blown out of the towers through the windows.
Did people really jump out of the towers or were they blown out the windows?

Some core columns remained standing for a short while.
If the floors pancaked... how did that happen?
Oh yeah, we're not suppose smart enough to notice.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254516 Apr 1, 2013
Go find a good Mental Health Care Hospital and get yourself checked in Nut Job
StellarKnight wrote:
now, my research will be published......and find many checking thier pants for lumps when it is.
one must understand most even YOU are in a reactionary consciousness.
whatever the mainstream media promulgates out there forms the basis of your reality.
perfect conditioning.
Thinking outside the box is arduous work.
911
who the FAWK Exactly was it or what group of men who made that an emergency phone number in America when in fact it is the DATE
for ground breaking for the flipping PENTAGON?
911 in 1941

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#254517 Apr 1, 2013
Thelma wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear WasteWater,
Are you saying that there was molten steel in the Towers? You must not be aware of the implications of molten steel.
Sincerely,
T
Oh greet and wunderbar street corner jeebus, tell us....better yet show the precident for what it implies?

"The massive six-alarm blaze caused by a construction accident, melted steel girders"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

"Fire broke out at a paint warehouse on the city's north side turning the building into a pile of melted steel girders"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

"A fire of an unknown origin melted steel beams and kept about 100 firemen busy most of Saturday morning"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

" A raging fire fed by magnesium night illumination flares swept ... thick, choking smoke and flames so hot that they melted steel girders"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

" One of them said flames reached nearly 60 feet high and melted steel frames"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

" Fire- swept through the Haunted Castle attraction at the Six Flags ... The search through the melted steel and charred wood continued"

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

" Despite the semitrailer truck crashing into an irrigation canal and catching fire to the point it became a twisted ball of melted steel, the driver was able to escape serious injury, Butler said."

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...

" Millo said the fire was so intense it melted steel roof beams. Firefighters from Echo Hose, Pine Rock and Huntington fire companies fought the blaze."

http://www.firefightingnews.com/article.cfm...

" Now, much of the place is reduced to piles of charred property and melted steel beams.
More than 400 people lived at Grandview Palace."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Former-Browns-...

(I jus love watching twoofer memes die)

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#254518 Apr 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the mandate was to determine the most probable cause of collapse initiation since once initiated, the available energy for global collapse was more than sufficient.
The rest of your post is nothing but drivel which you haven't supported and crap that has been discussed to death in this and other threads.
what up wildman? Mandate was to determine the "probable" collapse sequence from impact to initiation . Everything after the official jet fuel/office fire "heat" collapse theory is purely written for the entertainment of the people . Or to baffle the people with bullshit . What the hell is "global collapse" lol.

Once the NIST puppets stated fire started the "collapse" their mission was complete ..The "pancaking,floor buckling , thermite, bombs , terrorist flatulence etc... could be added to this book as a filler.No need to say or look into why these steel buildings looked like a controlled demolition, wasn't their job.

Impact to initiation.
A Plane impacted the building , a fire was started , it initiated collapse.The rest is only speculative. Government red tape. Filler if you please.
It is possible that fire caused floors to buckle because the Professionals employed by prick chaney said so ,but, it is also possible the fires started a chain of preset explosives helping these floors to give way because it sure the hell looked that way to a lot of people ,me included. Can you honestly say it didn't?
Yes I admit looks can be deceiving (I've been to Bourbon Street topless bars and experienced it first hand, scarred me for life! lol) but three buildings falling with such grace and perfection aren't the same as "hiding a prick" unless he was in the white house the whole time...

I'm not twoofing merely stating the obvious.
Peace
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254519 Apr 1, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
who the flip in the interum periods of time before the destruction of the world trade center in 2o01..just so happened to allow this NUMBER to become a National Emergence to See phone number?>
So assigning the 911 as an emergency number has some intentional relationship to the events of 9-11?

WOW, This goes deep, in tinfoil land!

The Porsche 911

911 Media Arts Center is an Independent Film, Video and Multimedia resource in Seattle, WA.

IRS Form 911

South Sound 911 was created in 2011 when the voters of Pierce County approved Proposition 1
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254520 Apr 1, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
wake the fawk up!
there is NO SUCH thing as coincidence.
LMFAO, In numerology, we better google everyone with the street address of 911 and get them to the FEMA camps!

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254521 Apr 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS
In this video it appears two people who were blown out of the towers through the windows.
Did people really jump out of the towers or were they blown out the windows?
Some core columns remained standing for a short while.
If the floors pancaked... how did that happen?
Oh yeah, we're not suppose smart enough to notice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yli-if4F0DYXX
Many jumped. There are numerous videos available proving they did so.

Read the official report.

My explanation is the Twin Towers were mainly supported by the exterior structure designed to carry vertical loads. The core held the floor loads as did the elevator shafts and stair wells, all of which was either severed or severally damaged by the initial impact. Loads then transferred to the horizontal truss structures connected with 5/8" bolts to the outer structure. The trusses deflected over a period of time due to extreme fire temperature. When the trusses failed all the weight from above and the floor weights crushed down ward spreading the outer structures shearing the 5/8" bolts successively with an explosive force. This is commonly referred too as successive structural failure.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254522 Apr 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh greet and wunderbar street corner jeebus, tell us....better yet show the precident for what it implies?
"The massive six-alarm blaze caused by a construction accident, melted steel girders"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
"Fire broke out at a paint warehouse on the city's north side turning the building into a pile of melted steel girders"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
"A fire of an unknown origin melted steel beams and kept about 100 firemen busy most of Saturday morning"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
" A raging fire fed by magnesium night illumination flares swept ... thick, choking smoke and flames so hot that they melted steel girders"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
" One of them said flames reached nearly 60 feet high and melted steel frames"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
" Fire- swept through the Haunted Castle attraction at the Six Flags ... The search through the melted steel and charred wood continued"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
" Despite the semitrailer truck crashing into an irrigation canal and catching fire to the point it became a twisted ball of melted steel, the driver was able to escape serious injury, Butler said."
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...
" Millo said the fire was so intense it melted steel roof beams. Firefighters from Echo Hose, Pine Rock and Huntington fire companies fought the blaze."
http://www.firefightingnews.com/article.cfm...
" Now, much of the place is reduced to piles of charred property and melted steel beams.
More than 400 people lived at Grandview Palace."
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Former-Browns-...
(I jus love watching twoofer memes die)
Thank you. Structure fires often have extreme heat due to up drafts. It is a proven fact that drafted fire a capable of melting steel.
Willie

Dallas, TX

#254523 Apr 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Structure fires often have extreme heat due to up drafts. It is a proven fact that drafted fire a capable of melting steel.
Right! Look at this huge fire in Beijing with lots of up drafts!



I bet they had a huge puddle of molten steel after that.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254524 Apr 1, 2013
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! Look at this huge fire in Beijing with lots of up drafts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6hSPFL2ZlpgXX
I bet they had a huge puddle of molten steel after that.
Irrelevant. The trusses in the Towers were melted forming puddles of molten steel that fell through the voids during and after collapse. Those trusses were much smaller than the I-beams and easily melted in places. Proves nothing other than high temp combustion caused by updrafts.
Axel

Lithuania

#254525 Apr 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. The trusses in the Towers were melted forming puddles of molten steel that fell through the voids during and after collapse. Those trusses were much smaller than the I-beams and easily melted in places. Proves nothing other than high temp combustion caused by updrafts.
You don't think that there was molten steel after the skyscraper fire in Beijing? Why not? It was a much bigger fire that WC-7. The updrafts looked much more significant.

But here is the Beijing skyscraper the next morning

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254526 Apr 1, 2013
Axel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think that there was molten steel after the skyscraper fire in Beijing? Why not? It was a much bigger fire that WC-7. The updrafts looked much more significant.
But here is the Beijing skyscraper the next morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cut8QxM7G90XX
Bejing is irrelevant. It is a different structure and different circumstances.
Thor

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#254527 Apr 1, 2013
Axel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think that there was molten steel after the skyscraper fire in Beijing? Why not? It was a much bigger fire that WC-7. The updrafts looked much more significant.
But here is the Beijing skyscraper the next morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cut8QxM7G90XX
Bejing is irrelevant. It is a different structure and different circumstances.

It was obviously a much larger fire than WTC 7, and you can even hear the fireworks that had been illegally stored in the building for the Chinese New Year celebration popping off throughout the night.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254529 Apr 1, 2013
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bejing is irrelevant. It is a different structure and different circumstances.
It was obviously a much larger fire than WTC 7, and you can even hear the fireworks that had been illegally stored in the building for the Chinese New Year celebration popping off throughout the night.
Fireworks and thousands of gallons of jet fuel?

No comparison.

Structure?

No comparison.

Damage due to airline impact?

No comparison.

BIG FAIL

Try again.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254530 Apr 1, 2013
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bejing is irrelevant. It is a different structure and different circumstances.
It was obviously a much larger fire than WTC 7, and you can even hear the fireworks that had been illegally stored in the building for the Chinese New Year celebration popping off throughout the night.
Oh talking off the cuff about WTC7?

WTC 7 was sitting on three vertical trusses. When several outer columns were destroyed and the central part of the building was cut by a massive part of the South Tower, it became unstable.

No comparison.

NEXT

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#254531 Apr 1, 2013
Did the building in Beijing have tons of Con Edison transformers sitting on the 7th floor which was a cantilever design?

FAIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Pokay 774,045
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min preteen 604,837
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,046
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr bmz 37,798
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 175,556
Moses never existed 2 hr Hidingfromyou 729
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web