yes

no

well, im not sure

Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Oklahoma City, OK

#254596 Apr 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I looked at facts and evidence which proved my previous position wrong. You are plainly stuck on stupid. Why post this crap? It only makes you look all the more ignorant and misguided. Oh that's right.
You don't have a life.
He isn't lying. I remembered you saying to Charlie Sheen that you "like to mess with people" even if it means taking an unpopular position. This is proof that you were just faking your original stance of 911 being an inside job.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254598 Apr 3, 2013
why is it Twoof Twits can never tell us why free fall is significant ??
Trier

Höst, Germany

#254600 Apr 3, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
why is it Twoof Twits can never tell us why free fall is significant ??
The explanations are here but they leap over your head
McCloud

Glasgow, UK

#254601 Apr 3, 2013
Trier wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the truth! See for example www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04T49GGG7...

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254602 Apr 3, 2013
So you don't know
Trier wrote:
<quoted text>
Don

Anonymous Proxy

#254603 Apr 3, 2013
When an object is in free fall, none of its gravitational potential energy is available for crushing or deformation or deflection or otherwise contributing to the destruction of or imparting of force and momentum to anything below the free-falling object. The structural integrity below was destroyed entirely by something else.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254604 Apr 3, 2013
LMAO .... at what engineering school did you learn this ??
Don wrote:
When an object is in free fall, none of its gravitational potential energy is available for crushing or deformation or deflection or otherwise contributing to the destruction of or imparting of force and momentum to anything below the free-falling object. The structural integrity below was destroyed entirely by something else.
Colette

Donetsk, Ukraine

#254605 Apr 3, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
This is taught in primary physics class. It is basic Newtonian physics. You should study before demonstrating your ignorance in discussions!

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254606 Apr 3, 2013
The Pittsfield MA Truck Driving Institute
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254608 Apr 3, 2013
I bet you learned about it on a Twoofer website
Stephan wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservation of energy is a fundamental law of nature. I learned about it in high school... and probably middle school. And I'm sure I heard about it even before these classes.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254609 Apr 3, 2013
Can anybody explain why the 32 story land Mark Tower in Texas, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD, did not fall in free fall accleration ????

Did the CD company do something wrong ???
It took them over 4 months to wire the building???
Did the laws of physics take a day off ???
Why no free fall ???
Euler

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#254610 Apr 3, 2013
Sierra wrote:
The significance of free fall (as you well know) is that it requires the complete absence of structural support or resistance or deflection. If the falling upper floors are causing structural supports below to bend or crumple or deflect, then the falling floors will not be in free fall. The structure below will cause the upper block to slow (or even stop). But if the upper floors are falling at gravitational acceleration (free fall), then they contributed ZERO energy to the destruction of the lower floors. The destruction of the lower floors was caused by something else.
...t
Well stated, thank you!

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254611 Apr 3, 2013
Why are you talking to yourself Proxy Sock Puppet
Euler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated, thank you!

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

#254613 Apr 3, 2013
Maybe it was magic
YellowPissreality wrote:
Can anybody explain why the 32 story land Mark Tower in Texas, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD, did not fall in free fall accleration ????
Did the CD company do something wrong ???
It took them over 4 months to wire the building???
Did the laws of physics take a day off ???
Why no free fall ???

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Pittsfield, MA

#254614 Apr 3, 2013
I learned how to be a Chef there
Timestin wrote:
The Pittsfield MA Truck Driving Institute
<quoted text>

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254617 Apr 3, 2013
I asked you a question Proxy Sock, so stop being a Twoofer sheep and running away from questions. You Idiots claim free fall is a condition caused by CD so why can't you find a single CD that comes down in free fall ?? I'll tell you why, it's because you are all idiots without clue one about engineering or physics and you swallow everything you read on Twoofer websites created by bigger morons then you .... but Good Luck with that
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and finish high school! Ask your physics teacher!
By the way, WTC7 was 47 stories and an obvious implosion. WTC 1 and 2 were each 110 stories. They hold the record for tallest demolitions, although they were very messy indeed!

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254619 Apr 3, 2013
HAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA .... why did they cut out the part with the massive 130db explosions in the Land Mark Tower video ?

You guys are a bunch of clowns

The complete Land Mark Tower implosions ... Nothing like any building at the WTC

Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a side by side comparison of Land Mark demolition with WTC-7 demolition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gerald

Absecon, NJ

#254620 Apr 3, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
I asked you a question Proxy Sock, so stop being a Twoofer sheep and running away from questions. You Idiots claim free fall is a condition caused by CD so why can't you find a single CD that comes down in free fall ?? I'll tell you why, it's because you are all idiots without clue one about engineering or physics and you swallow everything you read on Twoofer websites created by bigger morons then you .... but Good Luck with that
<quoted text>
Oooh! Yellow Piss demands answers! Problem is, Yellow Piss doesn't understand the answers.

Or isn't paid to understand the answers.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

#254621 Apr 3, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny! I see lots of folks providing answers to your questions, but I don't detect a glimmer of comprehension on your part. But that's because you are a shill, a defender of mass murderers.

I'd say people have been giving you much more credit than you're worth.

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#254625 Apr 3, 2013
You idiots have claimed that free fall can only be a result of a CD, my question is why the Land Mark Tower did not come down in free fall if it was brought down by a CD ???
Pamgren wrote:
<quoted text>
your queston has been answered! If something is not in free falling that means it is encounter structural resistanse. Even in control demoliton offan there is resistanse. if no resistanse that means resistanse has been +++COMPLETLY+++ destroy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min good 2,421
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 590,737
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min janeebee 4,619
IS BEING WHITE A CURSE rr ????? (Feb '08) 7 min Unbiased 402
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 5,918
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min lightbeamrider 176,948
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 32 min Landaok 353
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Jac 100,079
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Lumatrix 839,909
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Serah 612,216
More from around the web