Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#254398 Mar 26, 2013
sure thing Sock Puppet ..... why don't you stop being a fraud and log in with your regular account dumb ass
Kiefer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are admitting this now? Why have you chosen this time to admit that you are uninformed?
Say theTruth

Ann Arbor, MI

#254399 Mar 26, 2013
Kiefer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are admitting this now? Why have you chosen this time to admit that you are uninformed?
Hey Bill, how's Amsterdam these days?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#254400 Mar 26, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
a falling piece of the North Tower could in no way be responsible for the perfect implosion of Building 7
you fail
True, The fire finished it off and perfect?

10. Some people have said that a failure at one column should not have produced a symmetrical fall like this one. What is NISTÂ’s answer to those assertions?

WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#254401 Mar 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they will plant evidence.
But you said there was no evidence, keep pounding those dishonest square pegs into round holes.

ANY PROOF anything was planted, or are you just making things up to fit your predetermined conclusions?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#254403 Mar 26, 2013
Sally Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I thought that the federales said that they were picking steel from the fire zone
LMFAO, Get off the weed, how do you do that, one zone was around the 90th floor, so after collapse please tell me where exactly that 90th floor fire zone was.

Are you running for Moobs job?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254404 Mar 26, 2013
Amadeus wrote:
<quoted text>The mandate of any investigation is to determine what happened. In the case of an unprecedented failure, this includes determining the failure sequence from start to finish. NIST made no attempt to chart the failure sequence in the Towers from start to finish.

Your "scientifically uninteresting" claim is an obvious lie. Determining the make up of the "molten metal" would be an indicator of temperatures achieved in the fires. For some reason, however, NIST limited itself to physical evidence that was subjected to temperatures under 250 C, with very few exceptions. Since such cool temperatures cannot result in failure, one must ask why NIST chose to preserve these "scientifically uninteresting" samples of steel from the Towers and discard the rest, more than 99.5% of the steel evidence.
No, the mandate was to determine the most probable cause of collapse initiation since once initiated, the available energy for global collapse was more than sufficient.

The rest of your post is nothing but drivel which you haven't supported and crap that has been discussed to death in this and other threads.

Canada

#254405 Mar 26, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>a falling piece of the North Tower could in no way be responsible for the perfect implosion of Building 7

you fail
Perfect implosion?

You obviously don't understand the definition of either of those words proxy sock.

Canada

#254406 Mar 26, 2013
Sally Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I thought that the federales said that they were picking steel from the fire zone so that, as you said, they could investigate the sequence that led to "collapse initiation." Now you seem to be telling me that the federales were just picking mostly "scientifically uninteresting" pieces and doing max temperature tests on those for who knows what reason. Certainly then weren't doing anything to confirm their predictions of steel temperatures that they think were necessary for fire-induced failure.

Is that about right?
Actually proxy sock, the investigation into temperatures was determined by paint cracking and spalling which would only define the minimum temperature.

Luckily fire science has decades of data to predict average temperatures of office fires though since no building are wired with thermocouples on every steel item.
youtube

AOL

#254407 Mar 26, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254408 Mar 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What damage? Minimal damage at best.
Three other WTC buildings surrounding the towers were severely damaged and set on fire by the falling debris, but NONE of them collapsed. Building #7 was 300 feet from the nearest tower. According to the NIST report, building #7 collapsed due to normal office fires (period). Throughout history NO steel frame highrise building has ever collapsed due to fire (period). The real load of crap is the NIST report. Also the NIST report denies molten steel in the basemant, while firefighters says there were tons of it.
The firemen who were there disagree with you. They didn't want to go into the building because of the heavy damage.
\

FAIL
EndTimeNews

AOL

#254409 Mar 26, 2013

ISRAEL at APEX ----- READY for 7 YR Agreement

Adam

Germany

#254410 Mar 26, 2013
It's obviously the illuminati are preparing the coming of the Antichrist. the deceiver of the christ,the false prophet. Either you support me and join me in my fight for a world free from homosexuals , or I will tell the illuminati's where the location of the antichrist could/ would be.

One more sell outs in the states regarding human rights for gays and I will contact the illuminati and earn millions of dollars. I think the anti christ will become the end time president of the USA. His ministry will be in Washington.

Canada

#254411 Mar 26, 2013
Say theTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bill, how's Amsterdam these days?
Are you sure it's not bob?

Not that there's a difference.
Adam

Germany

#254412 Mar 26, 2013
I have the knowledge that no one has. Verily the location of the Antichrist is not far away from Israel.

Canada

#254413 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
It's obviously the illuminati are preparing the coming of the Antichrist. the deceiver of the christ,the false prophet. Either you support me and join me in my fight for a world free from homosexuals , or I will tell the illuminati's where the location of the antichrist could/ would be.

One more sell outs in the states regarding human rights for gays and I will contact the illuminati and earn millions of dollars. I think the anti christ will become the end time president of the USA. His ministry will be in Washington.
Was the methadone clinic closed today?
ToiletWater

Charleston, WV

#254414 Mar 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. It is very well done with lots of documentation, reliable evidence and credible witnesses. Twoof OTOH has nothing but speculative opinions and total lack of viable evidence.
So EVERYTHING the government says is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, eh ToiletWater?

Location hidden

#254415 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Thanks for sharing your paranoid fantasy with us Adam. That explains your irrational behavior.

Location hidden

#254416 Mar 26, 2013
ToiletWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So EVERYTHING the government says is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, eh ToiletWater?
We are talking about 9/11 rather than everything. Do try to pay attention dear.
Adam

Germany

#254417 Mar 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your paranoid fantasy with us Adam. That explains your irrational behavior.
We know thinking is not your strength. We should flush you down the toilet.

Location hidden

#254418 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We know thinking is not your strength. We should flush you down the toilet.
We? Do you mean you and your imaginary friends? I didn't know you loved me so much Pumpkin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 10 min Seentheotherside 457
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Scaritual 87,943
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 39 min rocko 44
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 665,168
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr karl44 977,199
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 619,170
isibumbu esimnandi (Feb '15) 2 hr Allstylz 12
The Future of Politics in America 21 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web