yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254089 Mar 15, 2013
Slurp wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever the government feeds you, slurp it up fluffer. Open wide and swallow it all, every last drop of the govie jizz.
Is this supposed to be intelligent dialogue. What are you? Fourteen years old? LMAO

Location hidden

#254091 Mar 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
9/11 FAKE:
A brief education about plane construction and crashes
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's the most stupid claim there is. Right up there with the false flag. The planes were seen by hundreds of witnesses and photographed by various independent people around New York. The actual planes were seen leaving the airports and tracked by radar and other pilots. Phone calls were made relating the events unfolding in the planes. The passengers and hijackers were seen passing though airport security and boarding the planes.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#254092 Mar 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a total cop out. The evidence is all there, you just have to examine it objectively. For example, the aircraft engine which flew through the tower landed in the street. It was photographed and documented by the FBI. Hundreds of people saw the planes hit the buildings. The planes were tracked several different ways. Phone calls were made telling of the events unfolding on the planes. Your false -flag has been refuted and debunked time and time again. You are a silly delusional little man with stupid ideas.
How many engines were recovered from all 3 sites.. That tells it all
Explain these...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
And all these people are wrong and you are right eh?
Your Official comic book lacks answers

#254093 Mar 15, 2013
Your Official comic book lacks answers

#254094 Mar 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most stupid claim there is. Right up there with the false flag. The planes were seen by hundreds of witnesses and photographed by various independent people around New York. The actual planes were seen leaving the airports and tracked by radar and other pilots. Phone calls were made relating the events unfolding in the planes. The passengers and hijackers were seen passing though airport security and boarding the planes.
And you can show proof 18 hijackers boarded the planes I assume.
billy

Port Charlotte, FL

#254095 Mar 15, 2013
My cell phone won't talk on top of the skyway bridge,I asked why and was told I was above the trowers. It sure won't talk in a plane???????

#254096 Mar 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting time is a much greater sin.
And how much do you waste on this forum in the past 5 years. Ranting your denials? If we're nuts then you are nuttier for staying here replying to us. Sort of like it takes one to know one.

#254097 Mar 15, 2013
billy wrote:
My cell phone won't talk on top of the skyway bridge,I asked why and was told I was above the towers. It sure won't talk in a plane???????
Agreed. And in 2001 even less chance of it working.
onemale

Pana, IL

#254100 Mar 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I don't claim to have all the answers.
But I do know the alleged hijackers are not on any airline flight lists on 9-11. And I do know it is impossible for fiberglass and aluminum to knife through massive steel beams like hot butter. Physicists have said you have two choices, believe the laws of physics or the NIST report.
onemale

Pana, IL

#254101 Mar 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. There were hundreds of people who watched and videotaped the events. An engine landed in the street and was photographed by the FBI as evidence. This footage is on YouTube.
Are you totally daft?
Prove it you asked... that is difficult, but hologram is a military technology
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#254102 Mar 16, 2013
If there were two events that have shocked me the most in my lifetime, it was the rise and fall of O.J. Simpson....and the rise and fall of the twin towers of New York. And now the evil that awaits a nation that has made MONEY it's god instead of the Lord has been put in place in Lower Manhattan. The time has come,America. The 'fake king' is about to make his appearance before the REAL KING breaks through the clouds in great power and glory before a stunned world!!:

Location hidden

#254103 Mar 16, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can show proof 18 hijackers boarded the planes I assume.
They were seen by airport security and videotaped passing though. They were seen boarding the planes and on the passenger lists. They were seen hijacking the planes by passengers. Absolute proof. No doubt at all.

Location hidden

#254104 Mar 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it you asked... that is difficult, but hologram is a military technology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ek-Q0T9wK2gXX
So you are saying the people on the street in New York were watching a hologram and the engine which crashed into the street was in the imagination of the film crew?

You must be kidding me right?
GovOps

Germany

#254105 Mar 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If there were two events that have shocked me the most in my lifetime, it was the rise and fall of O.J. Simpson....and the rise and fall of the twin towers of New York. And now the evil that awaits a nation that has made MONEY it's god instead of the Lord has been put in place in Lower Manhattan. The time has come,America. The 'fake king' is about to make his appearance before the REAL KING breaks through the clouds in great power and glory before a stunned world!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RYfww-66X_gXX
You were not shocked to find out in the 1999 trial that the US government had multiple teams in Memphis, TN to assassinate Martin Luther King Jr, in case the Memphis policeman failed?!(The jury found that James Earl Ray was framed for the assassination).

You were not shocked to find out that the Oklahoma City bombing story that was told to the public was a lie, that the truck bomb could not have done the damage, that other bombs were planted inside this federal building (and some of them did not go off and were pulled out on the day of the attack)? Who has access to a federal building to plant multiple bombs? Why would the federal government lie about the attack?

You weren't shocked by the Iran/Contra hearings, exposing US government funding and training of terrorists on multiple continents with profits from the drug trade?

You weren't shocked by pedophiles in the Catholic Church and plenty of protestant churches and high in our government?

What about the serial murder of U.S. leaders by our own government?(Kennedy 1, Kennedy 2, MLK, other popular leaders)

Location hidden

#254106 Mar 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I don't claim to have all the answers.
But I do know the alleged hijackers are not on any airline flight lists on 9-11. And I do know it is impossible for fiberglass and aluminum to knife through massive steel beams like hot butter. Physicists have said you have two choices, believe the laws of physics or the NIST report.
The law of physics works fine. If you watch some of the footage of the towers collapsing, you will see big chunks flying out as the structure fails. Those chunks descend at a much faster rate than the building. What this means is the chunks are free falling; the building is descending at a slower rate of speed proving successive structural failure rather than the Twoofer free fall claim. The NIST report is correct.

Location hidden

#254107 Mar 16, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And how much do you waste on this forum in the past 5 years. Ranting your denials? If we're nuts then you are nuttier for staying here replying to us. Sort of like it takes one to know one.
Much less than you trying to prove your false claims. ROTFLMAO
Werner

Romania

#254108 Mar 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The law of physics works fine. If you watch some of the footage of the towers collapsing, you will see big chunks flying out as the structure fails. Those chunks descend at a much faster rate than the building. What this means is the chunks are free falling; the building is descending at a slower rate of speed proving successive structural failure rather than the Twoofer free fall claim. The NIST report is correct.
Some chunks of the towers were moving faster because they were being propelled by late-firing explosives!

Multi-toin chunks of a building don't "fly out" in all directions hundreds of feet in a gravity driven collapse.
onemale

Pana, IL

#254109 Mar 16, 2013
This is just a few of the many 9/11 Coincidences

Location hidden

#254110 Mar 16, 2013
Werner wrote:
<quoted text>
Some chunks of the towers were moving faster because they were being propelled by late-firing explosives!
Multi-toin chunks of a building don't "fly out" in all directions hundreds of feet in a gravity driven collapse.
False claim. They flew out because of the air being forced out between the floors as they collapsed. Besides, they still descended at free fall speed while the rest of the building descended at a lower rate of speed. No evidence of explosive devices has been found by anyone.

Location hidden

#254111 Mar 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
This is just a few of the many 9/11 Coincidences
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kRFha40XfT8XX
Coincidences don't count. Facts and evidence do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 2 min needhelp 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 548,539
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Clearwater 750,436
Mother bath (Mar '12) 7 min flatbushsam 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min waaasssuuup 229,948
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 602,165
relaxing sensual Body to Body massage in Dubai 14 min sexy girls 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 30 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE