Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254202 Mar 18, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the 'eye witness accounts' of 'men placing debris on the Pentagon lawn'?
Why are YOUR witnesses real but OUR witnesses are fake/shills?
The skin of the plane shattered into many fragments like the shell of an egg. That's what happens. It is impossible to determine exactly what was being done. The situation was chaotic. The first priority would have been rescue. The next would have been to limit the damage too the building and extinguish the fires. Then then it would be necessary to shore up the building and make it safe to enter. After this, the forensic people would come in and document the evidence, or may do so concurrently while other activities were underway. The idea that somebody brought stuff there is preposterous.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254203 Mar 18, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Yeah right piglet you ask Q's and I post what I believe to be true. Then you claim my answer is total b/s and false, because it doesn't jive with your govie files. Then when I ask you to prove my replies are false you give me a line of b/s. No credible rebuttal just b/s.
And you wonder why no one listens to you?
Read.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
Now for the 10th time. leave me alone and quit being an annoying spam troll
You have no clue what's credible and what's not wendy. Your entire belief system is based on nothing but confirmation bias and wishful thinking.

Instead of learning why idiotic claims like "fire can't cause building collapses" you choose to remain ignorant while mindlessly shilling crap only because the conclusion agrees with your desire for it to be true.

I've repeatedly posted rebuttals to many of the myths you hold to be true yet you've done nothing to address any if those posts. You whine, snivel, troll and spam these threads thinking that quantity is a credible debate tactic.

It isn't and never will be.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254204 Mar 18, 2013
JudgeNJury wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing more then a troll with lots of Sock Puppets stop defending the govie lie
*yawn*

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#254205 Mar 18, 2013
and can we name those "witnesses" !?!?!?!?!
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the 'eye witness accounts' of 'men placing debris on the Pentagon lawn'?
Why are YOUR witnesses real but OUR witnesses are fake/shills?
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#254206 Mar 18, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
and can we name those "witnesses" !?!?!?!?!<quoted text>
Sure, it's in the same list as the 20 pilots who claim 9/11 was a government plot.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254207 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why witnesses saw strange men PLACING AIRCRAFT WRECKAGE on the lawn??
LINK! Totally false!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254208 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The whole world has seen videos from many many mnay different cameras of United Airlines flight 175 APPROACHING the south tower of the wtc. How come in TWELVE YEARS the nation,and the world,hasn't seen so much as ONE VIDEO,OR PHOTO,of an aircraft APPROACHING the Pentagon from the sky,considering how many cameras were in place all around that area??
Just hundreds that saw it flying low and endless ones that say it hit right down to the AA markings in broad daylight.

BUT HEY, What do they know, they were there and you have youtube and claims you can't back up.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254210 Mar 18, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK! Totally false!
I believe it was supposed to be posted in the comedy section.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#254212 Mar 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was supposed to be posted in the comedy section.
I'm thinking so, for the twoof movement they sure don't limit themselves to the twoof!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254213 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking so, for the twoof movement they sure don't limit themselves to the twoof!
We should start a YouTube Twoof section.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254214 Mar 19, 2013
If you think the government won't lie...
After the twin towers and building #7 collapsed, the EPA said, "the air was safe to breathe"
That was a lie:

The twin towers contained around 50,000 computers, each with 4 to 12 lbs of lead equals 400,000 lbs of lead. If the blasts were strong enough to pulverized concrete (lead is much softer) how much lead was pulverized and floating around in, "the air that was safe to breathe"??? That doesn't even include building #7. Not to mention the water supply.

The towers contained at least 200,000 lbs of asbestos. Much of it was floating around in, "the air that was safe to breathe".

Over 10,000 fluorescents which contain enough mercury to contaminate 2,500 city blocks.

Smoke detectors contained radioactive Americium C241

The alkalinity of, "the air that was safe to breathe" was equal to that of Drano

Over half of the heroes who cleaned ground zero have serious respiratory problems. Hundreds of fire fighters are ill and unable to work.

And now thousands in New York are permanently ill.

14 rescue dogs have died. Is that what's in store for the thousands who are ill?

Over 1500 architects and engineers are calling for a independent investigation to expose the lies that was told that left 3000 dead and still counting.

Ignoring the fact that the government lied is like turning our backs to the heroes.

How soon people forget.

Source:
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

Since they they lied about the air was safe to breathe, what else have they lied about?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254215 Mar 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
If you think the government won't lie...
After the twin towers and building #7 collapsed, the EPA said, "the air was safe to breathe"
That was a lie:
The twin towers contained around 50,000 computers, each with 4 to 12 lbs of lead equals 400,000 lbs of lead. If the blasts were strong enough to pulverized concrete (lead is much softer) how much lead was pulverized and floating around in, "the air that was safe to breathe"??? That doesn't even include building #7. Not to mention the water supply.
The towers contained at least 200,000 lbs of asbestos. Much of it was floating around in, "the air that was safe to breathe".
Over 10,000 fluorescents which contain enough mercury to contaminate 2,500 city blocks.
Smoke detectors contained radioactive Americium C241
The alkalinity of, "the air that was safe to breathe" was equal to that of Drano
Over half of the heroes who cleaned ground zero have serious respiratory problems. Hundreds of fire fighters are ill and unable to work.
And now thousands in New York are permanently ill.
14 rescue dogs have died. Is that what's in store for the thousands who are ill?
Over 1500 architects and engineers are calling for a independent investigation to expose the lies that was told that left 3000 dead and still counting.
Ignoring the fact that the government lied is like turning our backs to the heroes.
How soon people forget.
Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6XMLfVJCsZYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
Since they they lied about the air was safe to breathe, what else have they lied about?
I just saw a show about building demolitions. Concrete structures are blown and collapsed. Steel frame structures cannot be collapsed that way. Too bad. Twoofers lose again. Tell you armchair engineers and architects to go work in the real world and get back to us later after they get some experience in the field.

Let's recap. Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the Pentagon if they tried. Architects and Engineers with no knowledge of building demolition procedures.

This guy must be kidding.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#254216 Mar 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We should start a YouTube Twoof section.
LOL, If it's stupid twoofer claims we need a full time staff and a large budget.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254217 Mar 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw a show about building demolitions. Concrete structures are blown and collapsed. Steel frame structures cannot be collapsed that way. Too bad. Twoofers lose again. Tell you armchair engineers and architects to go work in the real world and get back to us later after they get some experience in the field.
Let's recap. Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the Pentagon if they tried. Architects and Engineers with no knowledge of building demolition procedures.
This guy must be kidding.
If you were one of the thousands who are permanently ill you would think differently. It is so much easier when it happens to someone else/
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#254218 Mar 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
If you think the government won't lie...
After the twin towers and building #7 collapsed, the EPA said, "the air was safe to breathe"
That was a lie:
Not evidence of an inside job, it is evidence the that government admits their mistakes and is honest.

September 11th Victim Compensation Fund

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11th_V...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254219 Mar 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
If you think the government won't lie...
After the twin towers and building #7 collapsed, the EPA said, "the air was safe to breathe"
That was a lie:

The twin towers contained around 50,000 computers, each with 4 to 12 lbs of lead equals 400,000 lbs of lead. If the blasts were strong enough to pulverized concrete (lead is much softer) how much lead was pulverized and floating around in, "the air that was safe to breathe"??? That doesn't even include building #7. Not to mention the water supply.

The towers contained at least 200,000 lbs of asbestos. Much of it was floating around in, "the air that was safe to breathe".

Over 10,000 fluorescents which contain enough mercury to contaminate 2,500 city blocks.

Smoke detectors contained radioactive Americium C241

The alkalinity of, "the air that was safe to breathe" was equal to that of Drano

Over half of the heroes who cleaned ground zero have serious respiratory problems. Hundreds of fire fighters are ill and unable to work.

And now thousands in New York are permanently ill.

14 rescue dogs have died. Is that what's in store for the thousands who are ill?

Over 1500 architects and engineers are calling for a independent investigation to expose the lies that was told that left 3000 dead and still counting.

Ignoring the fact that the government lied is like turning our backs to the heroes.

How soon people forget.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6XMLfVJCsZYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1

Since they they lied about the air was safe to breathe, what else have they lied about?
But that's not really what the EPA said...although your source is YouTube and you really don't care what the EPA actually said and you really don't care how much or how often your twoofy sources lie and misrepresent...you'll still point at those who don't buy into the ridiculous crap twoof claims crying that we believe everything the government tells us...meanwhile, you believe everything twoof tells you and will do nothing to verify it.

Your religion just won't allow the dissent of independent thought.

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/ground...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254220 Mar 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>If you were one of the thousands who are permanently ill you would think differently. It is so much easier when it happens to someone else/
The reality is that workers at ground zero were told to wear their respirators, the tragedy is that many didn't.
Charlie Sheen

San Anselmo, CA

#254221 Mar 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that workers at ground zero were told to wear their respirators, the tragedy is that many didn't.
The real tragedy is that you do not have all your immunizations and are becoming rancid and sick.

It would be a boon to the rest of us.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254222 Mar 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were one of the thousands who are permanently ill you would think differently. It is so much easier when it happens to someone else/
That's a separate issue. Those people are ill because of the massive destruction of the WTC which was obviously caused by the acts of terrorists.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#254223 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The real tragedy is that you do not have all your immunizations and are becoming rancid and sick.
It would be a boon to the rest of us.
If you are going to clone me, try to make slight sense.

I think the twoofers have thrown in the towel, anything to avoid the topic now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 104,714
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Ann Bonney 969,980
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 min Paul is dead 4,113
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min marge 641,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min ROCCO 38,289
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Ricky F 618,404
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min bad bob 182,292
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min MUQ2 44,395
More from around the web