yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#254239 Mar 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't just watch one video and swallowed it all I've watched a total of nearly fifty. When various experts agrees that convinced me.
Yet you very obviously used solely twoofer sources and very obviously never bothered to find out what the EPA actually said.

Oh and your argument from authority is, again, dismissed.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#254240 Mar 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8Vnu_yiUzlsXX Look,all you have to do is carefully watch the fire coming from this mysterious 'projectile',STRAIGHT INTO THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING....AT 'GROUND LEVEL'...to know that whatever it is,it's NOT an American Airlines Boeing 757! o.k.?! This country is run by some of the most lying,morally and spiritually corrupt people in the world when it comes to just telling the truth sometimes!! If that had been a 757 jet,it would have swooped down from the sky,and,more than likely,because the wtc hijack pilots crashed those planes at an 'angle' to cause a wider swath of destruction,the same would have likely occurred here with the plane swooping down from the sky,with one of the wings 'tilted',as the hijack pilot opened the throttles wide open once he realized he was going in. LOOK,we KNOW what happened,O.K.?? Once they saw that wild,crazed islamic terrorists were in the process of perpetrating a mind-boggling air assault on this country,they knew they had to stop any other attacks that were about to happen. Did they WANT to shoot down American Airlines flight 77,and United Airlines flight 93?? Of course not. But in their minds,and they were actually correct,all of the passengers on those two planes were going to die ANYWAY. They were totally EMBARASSED that those wild,angry wahabi extremists had gotten into the cockpits of those planes like venomous snakes,but now they had to stop the others who had gotten control of two other planes. Now they had to protect hundreds,and possibly even thousands of innocent people on the ground. They had to protect buildings that they knew would be likely targets. More than likely,fightjets blazed up alongside of flights 77 and 93 the same way they shadowed Payne Stewart's runaway jet. They let the hijack pilots know they were there. They tried to talk with them,plead with them to abandon their insane plans. But the wild-eyed terrorists,shocked as they were to see that they were being shadowed by fightjets,refused to abort their mission. Allah,Mohammed,eternity in paradise,and 72 virgins awaited! There was no way they would abort! No way they they would land and face life in a federal prison in the land of the infidels!! They left the 'infidels' following them no choice: They chose....THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.
We KNOW the T-R-U-T-H.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#254241 Mar 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The whole world has seen videos from many many mnay different cameras of United Airlines flight 175 APPROACHING the south tower of the wtc. How come in TWELVE YEARS the nation,and the world,hasn't seen so much as ONE VIDEO,OR PHOTO,of an aircraft APPROACHING the Pentagon from the sky,considering how many cameras were in place all around that area??
:(
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254242 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
The illuminati goverment did it. Illuminatis have a pact with the devil from the lowest to the highest degree.The illuminatis made then a pact with Al Qaida to hijack planes to kill americans to find some reasons to invade in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I accuse the former government of complicity.The method of Al Qaida is also inspired by the devil. They abuse religions for killing innocents. God clearly said in all three abrahamic religions:Thou shall not kill innocents, thou shall not abuse my name.
Yes, I have seen so much evidence of this.
The loss of 10 million jobs was no accident, it was planned.
So many people think their beloved politicians can do no wrong.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254243 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Any proof of this, Of course not.
<quoted text>
I have seen all the evidence I need.
You won't bother checking out the links... so why should I bother posting them?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254244 Mar 21, 2013
djhixx wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think the bush administration would actually do something like this just into their first yr??
NO, of course not, it was planned for years. Evidence??? The twin towers and Pentagon is on the dollar bill. It was going to happen. If everyone turns a blind eye to this, it will happen again. Just like sheep that is being led to the slaughter.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254245 Mar 21, 2013
High Ranking US Major General
Exposes September 11 High
This is based on his 30+ years of expertise

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#254247 Mar 21, 2013
YAWN.... BORING thread.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#254248 Mar 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
High Ranking US Major General
Exposes September 11 High
This is based on his 30+ years of expertise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W0xzsbSbVUEXX
That's the nutter that claims there are Psychic Super Soldiers who can walk through walls, turn invisible and kill with their minds from half way around the world.

I'd say 30 plus years of lunacy.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#254249 Mar 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen all the evidence I need.
You won't bother checking out the links... so why should I bother posting them?
In other words you made it all up!
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#254250 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
The illuminati goverment did it. Illuminatis have a pact with the devil from the lowest to the highest degree.The illuminatis made then a pact with Al Qaida to hijack planes to kill americans to find some reasons to invade in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I accuse the former government of complicity.The method of Al Qaida is also inspired by the devil. They abuse religions for killing innocents. God clearly said in all three abrahamic religions:Thou shall not kill innocents, thou shall not abuse my name.
Did Steve tell you this nutty crap, he will say anything, he's just trying to get in your pants again.

Location hidden

#254252 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the nutter that claims there are Psychic Super Soldiers who can walk through walls, turn invisible and kill with their minds from half way around the world.
You mean to tell me super soldiers can't walk right through solid walls? Whoda guessed?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254253 Mar 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your credentials???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#254254 Mar 21, 2013
Governor Ventura confronted by the CIA

Alexis

Germany

#254255 Mar 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw a show about building demolitions. Concrete structures are blown and collapsed. Steel frame structures cannot be collapsed that way. Too bad. Twoofers lose again. Tell you armchair engineers and architects to go work in the real world and get back to us later after they get some experience in the field...
You just saw a show? And that makes you, what?

An arm chair expert? And a very obtuse one.
Andropov

Lviv, Ukraine

#254257 Mar 23, 2013
With regard to Oklahoma City bombing, this is from the conclusion of the bomb damage assessment conducted by Air Force Brigadier General Benton Partin, an expert in armaments:

"CONCLUSION: The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.

The only possible reinforced concrete structural failure solely attributable to the truck bomb was the stripping out of the ceilings of the first and second floors in the "pit" area behind columns B4 and By. Even this may have been caused by a demolition charge at column B3.

It is truly unfortunate that a separate and independent bomb damage assessment was not made during the cleanup__before the building was demolished on May 23 and hundreds of truck loads of debris were hauled away, smashed down, and covered with dirt behind a security fence."

#######

This is in agreement with a Blast Effects Study conducted at the Armament Directorate, Wright Laboratory at Eglin Air Force Base. Here is a quote from the conclusion:

"the EBES concludes:

Due to these conditions, it is impossible to ascribe the damage
that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing
4,800 lbs. of ANFO. In fact, the maximum predicted damage to the
floor panels of the Murrah Federal Building is equal to
approximately 1% of the total floor area of the building.
Furthermore, due to the lack of symmetrical damage pattern at the
Murrah Building, it would be inconsistent with the results of the
ETS test [number] one to state that all of the damage to the Murrah
Building is the result of the truck bomb.

The damage to the Murrah Federal Building is consistent with damage
resulting from mechanically coupled devices placed locally within
the structure....

It must be concluded that the damage at the Murrah Federal Building
is not the result of the truck bomb itself, but rather due to other
factors such as locally placed charges within the building
itself.... The procedures used to cause the damage to the Murrah
Building are therefore more involved and complex than simply
parking a truck and leaving...."

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254258 Mar 23, 2013
do you have a brother named Hans ???
Andropov wrote:
With regard to Oklahoma City bombing, this is from the conclusion of the bomb damage assessment conducted by Air Force Brigadier General Benton Partin, an expert in armaments:
"CONCLUSION: The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.
The only possible reinforced concrete structural failure solely attributable to the truck bomb was the stripping out of the ceilings of the first and second floors in the "pit" area behind columns B4 and By. Even this may have been caused by a demolition charge at column B3.
It is truly unfortunate that a separate and independent bomb damage assessment was not made during the cleanup__before the building was demolished on May 23 and hundreds of truck loads of debris were hauled away, smashed down, and covered with dirt behind a security fence."
#######
This is in agreement with a Blast Effects Study conducted at the Armament Directorate, Wright Laboratory at Eglin Air Force Base. Here is a quote from the conclusion:
"the EBES concludes:
Due to these conditions, it is impossible to ascribe the damage
that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing
4,800 lbs. of ANFO. In fact, the maximum predicted damage to the
floor panels of the Murrah Federal Building is equal to
approximately 1% of the total floor area of the building.
Furthermore, due to the lack of symmetrical damage pattern at the
Murrah Building, it would be inconsistent with the results of the
ETS test [number] one to state that all of the damage to the Murrah
Building is the result of the truck bomb.
The damage to the Murrah Federal Building is consistent with damage
resulting from mechanically coupled devices placed locally within
the structure....
It must be concluded that the damage at the Murrah Federal Building
is not the result of the truck bomb itself, but rather due to other
factors such as locally placed charges within the building
itself.... The procedures used to cause the damage to the Murrah
Building are therefore more involved and complex than simply
parking a truck and leaving...."

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#254261 Mar 23, 2013
Talking to yourself again ??
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. The Murrah Federal Building was destroyed by explosives INSIDE the building. Who has the level of access to a federal building necessary to place explosives at "critical junctures" AND ALSO derail forensic investigations by federal agencies and destroy evidence in federal custody?
Well, the feds do, for one.
Looks like Oklahoma City bombing was just another in the false flag attack pattern that also includes the September 11 attack.
Henrik

Ringe, Denmark

#254262 Mar 23, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. The Murrah Federal Building was destroyed by explosives INSIDE the building. Who has the level of access to a federal building necessary to place explosives at "critical junctures" AND ALSO derail forensic investigations by federal agencies and destroy evidence in federal custody?
Well, the feds do, for one.
Looks like Oklahoma City bombing was just another in the false flag attack pattern that also includes the September 11 attack.
The American government is inventing enemies to insure profits for the military industrial complex. Among many others, the American people are also victims.

Location hidden

#254263 Mar 23, 2013
Alexis wrote:
<quoted text>
You just saw a show? And that makes you, what?
An arm chair expert? And a very obtuse one.
I saw a show where expert demolition people demonstrated what they do and how it is done. Steel frame buildings are either toppled or dismantled. They are never collapsed the same way a reinforced concrete building is done. That makes the claims of demolition a fallacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,719
the tricks and treats of healthcare 1 hr Sethlong 3
new jersey and philadelphia muslims 1 hr Sethlong 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 675,598
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 110,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 982,301
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 5 hr mechanic 106
More from around the web