yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253913 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
NIST now says it took 5.4 seconds for the complete collapse.
11. In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can NIST ignore basic laws of physics?

In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wt... ), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in NIST NCSTAR Report 1A, Section 3.6, and detailed in NIST NCSTAR Report 1-9, Section 12.5.3.

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model, which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#253914 Mar 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
11. In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can NIST ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wt... ), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.
To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.
The approach taken by NIST is summarized in NIST NCSTAR Report 1A, Section 3.6, and detailed in NIST NCSTAR Report 1-9, Section 12.5.3.
The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:
Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity
This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model, which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.
Please don't confuse him with facts and figures.
Dr Order ZZ

Pikeville, KY

#253915 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Debwunkers Lament
Distract, Dismiss, Deliberately Deceive with Disinformation
Deliver Derogatory Diatribes, Dutifully Defend Dishonesty
Dauntlessly Denounce and Decry Damaging Data
Demand Demonstration of Documented Dates
Deride and Degrade with Despicable Declarations
Desperately Deny Defeat then Disappear Deceptively
Decapitate and Dismember Debwunkers Dispassionately
Porkies Proposition
Pontificating Peckerhead Provides Pathetic Puckerings.
Piggypiehat Proves Plethora of Paid Professionals
Porkies Preference
Porkie Prefers to Present Particularly Prolific Paid Professors to Pollinate Peer-reviewed Papers to Parrot his Position in which he Proposes will Purportedly Positively Prove his Propaganda
Porkies Purporting Peer-reviewed Papers Prove Propaganda with Plethora of Prolific Paid Professionals Parroting Puppetmaster's Program Purporting Prepared Pronouncements of Perfunctorily Planted Plane Pieces and Parts Positively Proven Propaganda Paints a Picture of Premeditated Plans Plotting to Promote Problematic Pogroms on Population of People made Possible since Planes for Protecting Pentagon Prevented from Performing Predetermined Proper Procedural Protocols.
He's in denial right now. mu shu pig meat pot sticker says NIST never had to admit anything.
Which proves only one thing.
Little old proud mu shu pig meat pot sticker won't watch the video that proves NIST did finally admit to a 5.4 second freefall that commenced immediately with no progressive collapse possible.
Denial, ridicule, ad hom, ad nauseum till ya puke.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha h
There's No Denying It's Still Funny Huh Eh !
thanks for reposting that
Dr Order ZZ

Pikeville, KY

#253916 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Pigpiehaq’s Piehole
Periodic Penile Penetration Produces Persistent Progressive Perianal Pruritis Perhaps Particularly Perturbing Problematic Presentation Portending Poor Prognosis Preventing Proper Posture. Please Procure Provisional Portable Protective Prosthetic Plug Plus Purchase Purified Peroxide Possibly Preventing Potential Pyrogenicly Putrid Protozoan Parasites Producing Purulent Purple Pustules Potentially Puckering Pigpiehaq’s Piehole.
On and on it goes.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah h h hh
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
...and this too
ddd

Pikeville, KY

#253917 Mar 10, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
So now we have determined that Zordope and the Kentucky Kousin are one and the same.
you are a duped dumbfounded dickhead...you know the rest
endtime

AOL

#253918 Mar 10, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253919 Mar 11, 2013
Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for reposting that
LMAO, too late- you are exposed, FOOL!!!

Whoops!!!
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253920 Mar 11, 2013
Rice Street 86 = Yellow Star Seed

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#253921 Mar 11, 2013
NIST is simply lying about everything.
Cheney has been exposed as a liar.
He now says he gave the order for flight 93 to be shot down. Something he denied earlier to the 9/11 Commission.
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
We are doing war by deception.
The nay saying bwunkers on this forum are assisting their masters to deceive the American sheeple for political gain
What's new?!?!?!?!?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah h

#253922 Mar 11, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
So now we have determined that Zordope and the Kentucky Kousin are one and the same.
There is something you find out about in show business: It don't matter WHAT they are saying or writing about you, good, bad or bald faced lies, just as long as they are talking about YOU!
So me and my Kentucky Kousin are like rock stars what with all the free publicity and attention you idiots lavish on us. LOL
You'll notice no ones talking bout you.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah h

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#253923 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>

So me and my Kentucky Butt Kousin are like rock stars what with all the free publicity and attention you idiots lavish on us. LOL

duh HEW !
Your pathetic motive is duly noted, fool.

#253924 Mar 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic motive is duly noted, fool.
You of all people should know: Be careful with a fool, he might get lucky.
Keep on noting.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ha h
That's a Good One Huh Eh !

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#253925 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You of all people should know: Be careful with a fool, he might get lucky.

duh HEW !
More empty platitudes, rock star? Since it's all you have, rock on, old creep.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253926 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something you find out about in show business: It don't matter WHAT they are saying or writing about you, good, bad or bald faced lies, just as long as they are talking about YOU!
So me and my Kentucky Kousin are like rock stars what with all the free publicity and attention you idiots lavish on us. LOL
You'll notice no ones talking bout you.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah h
What would you know about "show business"?

In real life it DOES matter what people say, and bad/lies is not what you want.
PamMoonchildange lInto2013

Kitty Hawk, NC

#253929 Mar 11, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a " marketplace or shopping quarter, especially one in the Middle East"?
How do you figure I'm here "day & night", moonchildangel?
You're a 'Market Place or Shopping Corner' in the ME?

Get sober before you post again please.

As for Me 'Figuring' that You are here day & night...Biotch, I 'KNOW' you are here day & night. You lazy fcukers who shill here sit behind a monitor following shill protocol.

Sad news. There is a big 'L' on all shill's forehead's and it pales in comparison of the real Losers you represent as an American.

Pitiful.
~Into

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#253930 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
He now says he gave the order for flight 93 to be shot down. Something he denied earlier to the 9/11 Commission.
The nay saying bwunkers on this forum are assisting their masters to deceive the American sheeple for political gain
What's new?!?!?!?!?
Even if Cheney lied, it doesn't prove your primary assertion.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253931 Mar 11, 2013
Get back to your street corner Fatso !!
PamMoonchildangelInto2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Me 'Figuring' that You are here day & night...Biotch, I 'KNOW' you are here day & night. You lazy fcukers who shill here sit behind a monitor following shill protocol.
Sad news. There is a big 'L' on all shill's forehead's and it pales in comparison of the real Losers you represent as an American.
Pitiful.
~Into
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253932 Mar 11, 2013
PamMoonchildangelInto2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitiful.
~Into
You said I was a "bazaar" which is a 'Market Place or Shopping Corner' in the ME [Middel East].
"Sober" LMAO, looks who's talking!!!
Pam, Pam, Pam...... GET A LIFE!
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253933 Mar 11, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Get back to your street corner Fatso !!
<quoted text>
LOL!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#253934 Mar 11, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What's new?!?!?!?!?
What's NIST lying about again oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop?

Because so far all TEAM TWOOF has come up with is their own misrepresentations, misinterpretations and outright lies about what NIST said or did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 777,342
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 24 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,815
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 96,839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min truth 560,127
Psoriasis: the Monster of skin disorders 58 min Doctor REALITY 1
O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole Brown. End of story. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr atheist girl 605,258
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 175,773
More from around the web