yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#253837 Mar 7, 2013
INTO YOUR PSYCHE 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
How Farking Pathetic...AFTER 911...ummm ok.
That's your response, such a concise rebuttal, no wonder you are a twoofer!
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#253838 Mar 7, 2013
INTO YOUR PSYCHE 2013 wrote:
Restricted U.S. Army Internment and Resettlement Operations Manual....
http://publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-...
*Fair Use*
All have a beautiful day.
~Into
LMAO, Restricted, sort of like those banned videos that you folks always link to ON YOUTUBE, LMFAO!
You are Correct

Chico, CA

#253839 Mar 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Restricted, sort of like those banned videos that you folks always link to ON YOUTUBE, LMFAO!
But why in this "Free Country" would a video be "restricted"? Smacks of censorship Chuckie

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#253840 Mar 8, 2013
Stop crying, Shamu. Nobody cares.
You are Correct wrote:
<quoted text>But why in this "Free Country" would a video be "restricted"? Smacks of censorship Chuckie

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Banff, Canada

#253841 Mar 8, 2013
You are Correct wrote:
<quoted text>But why in this "Free Country" would a video be "restricted"? Smacks of censorship Chuckie
The queen of "huh, I don't get it" doesn't get it.

Go back to sleep gramps.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253842 Mar 8, 2013
You are Correct wrote:
That's sort of the point, you suckers believe it when they say the video is banned WHEN IT'S ON YOUTUBE, the fact that it's on youtube should buy you a bit of a clue on the banning issue.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253844 Mar 8, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sort of the point, you suckers believe it when they say the video is banned WHEN IT'S ON YOUTUBE, the fact that it's on youtube should buy you a bit of a clue on the banning issue.
Twoofers aren't known for being towards the right side of the IQ bell curve...
INTOUNLOCKSYOURM IND 2013

Leicester, NC

#253845 Mar 8, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it ya dumbsheep.
Oh that's right you shills cannot handle the truth.
It isn't on youtube but why would I think you would check it out as your only agenda here is troll pay.
SCARY EH? 000ooo
INTOUNLOCKSYOUR MIND 2013

Leicester, NC

#253846 Mar 8, 2013
The Kaaba & the 9/11 insidejob Ritual ...

The Kabbalah is not Jewish its from Ancient Egypt , just like The Hexagram is from Ancient Babylon.
This video is The Arrivals pt.45 part of the Arrivals series , pretty goodseries but still somewhat deceiving in some way's placing The Rothschids on top of it all while in reality The Rothschilds are part of it not leading it used by The jesuits. The Rothschild were brought to power by The bavarian illuminati which was created by The jesuits because they were being banned by a Papal Bull of Pope Clement XIV in 1773 , King George III of Britain gave them Shelter , The Meier Amschel Bauer even changed his name into Roth - Schild after he became a Knight of Malta = Red Shield .
The Papal Bloodlines , The Black Pope , Jesuits and Knighthoods and Royal Bloodlines are leading it followed by High Level Freemasonry which controls all world leaders and is part of the Babylonian Mystery Schools.(Templars /Assassins = Jesuits)

Their goal is fullfilling Bible Prophecy and Hijacking the word of GOD in the Bible to introduce The Anti Christ (False peace) from The Rebuild Masonic Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem , for this to occur The Al Aqsa Mosque has to be destroyed , therefor WW3 has been designed (By Albert Pike) bewteen Israel and Islam spreading International this is were the Christian Zionists , Mormons and Jehova doctrines kick in which are all Albert Pike's Scottish Rite Agenda's to support The Jesuit Armageddon / ww3 , also a False Flag Attack on mekka or medina would do the job. The leaders of Israel and The Middle East are both controlled by High Level Freemasonry controlled by The Jesuits and Knighthoods , the situation is highly diabolical and can have as consequense that millions if not billions of people will be slaughtered for a diabolic goal the "Luciferian Worshipping Elite" has designed.

9/11 was an Insidejob to justify The War (Crusade ) on Islam and in the end trigger WW3 between israel and The Middle east for Blaming israel for orchistarting 9/11 while in reality it was THE VATICAN behind it. We can proof that very easy. yeah i said PROOF

Also Mekka and Medina are both controlled by the Muslimbrotherhood and The Saudi King Abdullah who has intimate ties to the jesuits and Vatican , The Muslim Brotherhood is Controlled by High Level Freemasonry through The Jesuit / SMOM controlled Masonic High Council of Egypt.

*Fair Use*
INTOUNLOCKSYOUR MIND 2013

Leicester, NC

#253847 Mar 8, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofers aren't known for being towards the right side of the IQ bell curve...
Trolls like you are known for less than Dumpster Divers.

I bet if you were to be tested on an IQ level the damn score card would become translucent=Nothing to see..

You really are bazaar STT. I mean 6 Farking years here day & night?

FuckingCrazyMutha's
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#253848 Mar 8, 2013
I found these flight recordings to be very disturbing: They are short and quick to the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253849 Mar 8, 2013
INTOUNLOCKSYOUR MIND 2013 wrote:
The Kaaba & the 9/11 insidejob Ritual ...
The Kabbalah is not Jewish its from Ancient Egypt , just like The Hexagram is from Ancient Babylon.
This video is The Arrivals pt.45 part of the Arrivals series , pretty goodseries but still somewhat deceiving in some way's placing The Rothschids on top of it all while in reality The Rothschilds are part of it not leading it used by The jesuits. The Rothschild were brought to power by The bavarian illuminati which was created by The jesuits because they were being banned by a Papal Bull of Pope Clement XIV in 1773 , King George III of Britain gave them Shelter , The Meier Amschel Bauer even changed his name into Roth - Schild after he became a Knight of Malta = Red Shield .
The Papal Bloodlines , The Black Pope , Jesuits and Knighthoods and Royal Bloodlines are leading it followed by High Level Freemasonry which controls all world leaders and is part of the Babylonian Mystery Schools.(Templars /Assassins = Jesuits)
Their goal is fullfilling Bible Prophecy and Hijacking the word of GOD in the Bible to introduce The Anti Christ (False peace) from The Rebuild Masonic Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem , for this to occur The Al Aqsa Mosque has to be destroyed , therefor WW3 has been designed (By Albert Pike) bewteen Israel and Islam spreading International this is were the Christian Zionists , Mormons and Jehova doctrines kick in which are all Albert Pike's Scottish Rite Agenda's to support The Jesuit Armageddon / ww3 , also a False Flag Attack on mekka or medina would do the job. The leaders of Israel and The Middle East are both controlled by High Level Freemasonry controlled by The Jesuits and Knighthoods , the situation is highly diabolical and can have as consequense that millions if not billions of people will be slaughtered for a diabolic goal the "Luciferian Worshipping Elite" has designed.
9/11 was an Insidejob to justify The War (Crusade ) on Islam and in the end trigger WW3 between israel and The Middle east for Blaming israel for orchistarting 9/11 while in reality it was THE VATICAN behind it. We can proof that very easy. yeah i said PROOF
Also Mekka and Medina are both controlled by the Muslimbrotherhood and The Saudi King Abdullah who has intimate ties to the jesuits and Vatican , The Muslim Brotherhood is Controlled by High Level Freemasonry through The Jesuit / SMOM controlled Masonic High Council of Egypt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jK6cZ0KjMAwXX
*Fair Use*
"Blaming israel for orchistarting 9/11 while in reality it was THE VATICAN behind it. We can proof that very easy. yeah i said PROOF"

Thanks, I didn't know someone could actually WRITE drunk!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253850 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet if you were to be tested on an IQ level the damn score card would become translucent=Nothing to see..

You really are bazaar STT.

I mean 6 Farking years here day & night?
FuckingCrazyMutha's
I'm a " marketplace or shopping quarter, especially one in the Middle East"?

How do you figure I'm here "day & night", moonchildangel?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253851 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You really are bazaar STT. I mean 6 Farking years here day & night?
FuckingCrazyMutha's
Did the 4 flights originate someplace over the north pole or within the Conus?

Which is it, Pam?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253852 Mar 8, 2013
INTOUNLOCKSYOURMIND 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it ya dumbsheep.
Oh that's right you shills cannot handle the truth.
It isn't on youtube but why would I think you would check it out as your only agenda here is troll pay.
SCARY EH? 000ooo
Yeah, eh, door2wisdom.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253853 Mar 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
I found these flight recordings to be very disturbing: They are short and quick to the point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oH-uknMck8MXX
More BS nonsense.

Location hidden

#253854 Mar 8, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blaming israel for orchistarting 9/11 while in reality it was THE VATICAN behind it. We can proof that very easy. yeah i said PROOF"
Thanks, I didn't know someone could actually WRITE drunk!
Yea it's just another insane twoofer rant.

Location hidden

#253855 Mar 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oH-uknMck8MXX
.... and this is supposed to convince me? Of what? Your stupidity?

Yea. I'm convinced.
socci

Everton, MO

#253856 Mar 8, 2013

Dick Cheney admits he ordered the shootdown over Pennsylvania

“I gave the instructions that we’d authorize our pilots to take it out,” he says, referring to the jet headed to Washington that crashed in a Pennsylvania field.
www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/opinion/dowd-repen...

Unfortunately no plane has been found to confirm this story either.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#253857 Mar 8, 2013
and this PROVES 100% there was NO STAND DOWN BY NORAD !!!!

Thanks for playing
socci wrote:
Dick Cheney admits he ordered the shootdown over Pennsylvania
“I gave the instructions that we’d authorize our pilots to take it out,” he says, referring to the jet headed to Washington that crashed in a Pennsylvania field.
www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/opinion/dowd-repen...
Unfortunately no plane has been found to confirm this story either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Truffle5901 641,010
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Skittlez8424 37,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Osmius 969,785
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Janitor Of The LORD 618,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Steve III 44,263
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min jasiEL 104,548
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 38,319
More from around the web