Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

whooflungpoo

Chico, CA

#253751 Mar 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep telling yourself that cassandra...while you hide under your bed of course.
Quit Projecting pig virus.
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#253752 Mar 3, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
of course she wrote a book .. because 9/11 Twoof has been very very good to me ... AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA<qu oted text>
Sibel Edmonds would have been better off financially if she'd settled out of court -- a typical route when a whistleblower has a very solid case against the federal government. According to the interviews I posted, she passed up the option of millions of dollars, because with that settlement came the stipulation that she could never talk about the crimes and corruption she witnessed. She chose to hang on to her right to "free speech," or as much of that right as she could without violating restrictions on revealing classified information.
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#253753 Mar 3, 2013
Mik wrote:
<quoted text>
American elections are big joke! You think "America elected" will stop top criminals?
This is true. Watch the documentary "Hacking Democracy" for an introduction to stolen elections in the U.S:

911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#253754 Mar 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
HEY BUDDY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
JUST A SHORT NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR RESEARCH ARE MUCH APPRECIATED.
<quoted text>
Thanks! There's plenty of evidence in the public domain implicating elements within the U.S. government, among other actors, in the 9/11 attacks.

Seems to me that most of the talk on these Topix threads, when they involve 9/11 or related topics at all, are stuck on the details of the World Trade Center demolitions. But in my opinion arguing about demolitions -- which have been PROVEN -- is a waste of time. There are plenty of other approaches that lead to the conclusion that the 9/11 attack was a sophisticated false-flag operation.

For examle, the Sibel Edmonds interviews on GLADIO-B place NATO false-flag operations in a larger historical context and reveal established networks that have been in place for a long time that can be utilized for operations such as 9/11.
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#253755 Mar 3, 2013
sequester THIS wrote:
It's OFFENSIVE when our own government targets innocent people, including Americans
Seems to me that Americans could LEGALLY refuse to pay taxes if those taxes are being used to fund terrorism -- as indeed they are. I wonder if anyone has attempted this kind of litigation here?

This approach follows the pattern of a recent case in England, in which a British documentary film-maker refused to pay an annual TV license fee, which is used to fund the BBC's operations. The BBC operates under a Royal Charter which requires accurate and unbiased reporting. This film-maker, Tony Rooke, refused to pay his TV licence fee on the basis of specific anti-terrorism legislation.
Section 15 of the UK Terrorism Act 2000, Article 3, states that it is offence to provide funds if there is a reasonable cause to suspect that those funds may be used for the purposes of terrorism. Tony’s claim is that BBC has withheld scientific evidence which demonstrates that the official version of the events of 9/11 is not possible and that BBC has actively attempted to discredit those people attempting to bring this evidence to the public. According to Rooke, by doing this, BBC is supporting a cover-up of the true events of 9/11 and is therefore potentially supporting those terrorist elements who were involved in certain aspects of 9/11 who have not yet been identified and held to account.
See http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

For more on BBC lies and establishment propaganda, see James Corbett's interesting research, summed up here:

911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#253756 Mar 3, 2013
a chatli wrote:
Sibel Edmonds is a traitor t oTurkey
The people of Turkey (and the U.S and Afghanistan and Iraq and Libya and Pakistan, etc...) are all victims of the crimes and corruption perpetrated by the machinations of the power elite through their terrorist tools in the CIA and NATO, among other instruments.
onemale

Pana, IL

#253757 Mar 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
This isn't so funny dude
The elites plan to takeover the world and enslave the masses
Very Shocking

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#253758 Mar 3, 2013
so why don't you take your "evidunce" to a Grand Jury instead of wasting time in an obscure internet forum
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! There's plenty of evidence in the public domain implicating elements within the U.S. government, among other actors, in the 9/11 attacks.
Seems to me that most of the talk on these Topix threads, when they involve 9/11 or related topics at all, are stuck on the details of the World Trade Center demolitions. But in my opinion arguing about demolitions -- which have been PROVEN -- is a waste of time. There are plenty of other approaches that lead to the conclusion that the 9/11 attack was a sophisticated false-flag operation.
For examle, the Sibel Edmonds interviews on GLADIO-B place NATO false-flag operations in a larger historical context and reveal established networks that have been in place for a long time that can be utilized for operations such as 9/11.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#253759 Mar 3, 2013
You must be under a gag order too .... LOL
<quoted text>
whoflungpoo

Houston, TX

#253760 Mar 3, 2013
I don't know why I even do this. I guess I just have this over-whelming need to prover I'm an idiot.
911 was an inside job

Pflugerville, TX

#253761 Mar 3, 2013
a chatli wrote:
Sibel Edmonds is a traitor t oTurkey
A Chatli?

Hmmm... reminds me of Abdullah Çatl&#305;, a Turkish drug-runner and contract killer. It was his death in a 1996 car accident (along with the other occupants of the car -- a high-ranking Turkish police official and a member of the Turkish Parliament) that exposed the connection between organized crime in Turkey, the Turkish government and military, and NATO, through its Turkish incarnation of OPERATION GLADIO.

Look up "Susurluk Scandal" if you want to know more...(though you probably need to learn Turkish. Even though this was a huge scandal that even involved U.S. intelligence services, there was almost no coverage in the U.S. press, and most Americans have never heard of it).
whoflungpoo

Houston, TX

#253762 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
A Chatli?
Hmmm... reminds me of Abdullah Çatl&#305;, a Turkish drug-runner and contract killer. It was his death in a 1996 car accident (along with the other occupants of the car -- a high-ranking Turkish police official and a member of the Turkish Parliament) that exposed the connection between organized crime in Turkey, the Turkish government and military, and NATO, through its Turkish incarnation of OPERATION GLADIO.
Look up "Susurluk Scandal" if you want to know more...(though you probably need to learn Turkish. Even though this was a huge scandal that even involved U.S. intelligence services, there was almost no coverage in the U.S. press, and most Americans have never heard of it).
Hi, I'm a 9/11 nut too. Wanna exchange nut stories?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253763 Mar 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't so funny dude
The elites plan to takeover the world and enslave the masses
Very Shocking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5GOfu1M3inYXX
Paranoid much?

Seek therapy.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#253764 Mar 3, 2013
I can't help but to wonder sometimes what actually happened to the souls of the 19 hijackers from September 11,2001. And I can't help but to think about the parable of Lazarus and the rich man while I'm doing it. The rich man didn't fully REALIZE just how terribly wrong he was...until it was too late.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253765 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
"...demolitions -- which have been PROVEN..."

LOL, only to the uninformed and the demented....
INTOBEASTED YOUR ASS 2013

Kitty Hawk, NC

#253766 Mar 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...
Yeah, just keep telling your paranoid arse that dummy.

The short bus is almost there so count your fingers a few more times,tap the door knobs and suck all the food off the dirty dishes while you await your pick-up.
It'll be ok.
lol
INTOBEASTED YOUR ASS 2013

Kitty Hawk, NC

#253767 Mar 4, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you 'and' intoinsanity both post after going missing for months.
Just a coinkidink!
Everything is a GD coincidence to you Sybil.
False flags R us

Elgin, TX

#253768 Mar 4, 2013
INTOBEASTED YOUR ASS 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because 'Say the Truth' is a coincidence theorist.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253769 Mar 4, 2013
INTOBEASTED YOUR ASS 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
With you, Pammy, there are no coincidences.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#253770 Mar 4, 2013
False flags R us wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because 'Say the Truth' is a coincidence theorist.
No one asked you, DOC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 838,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Regina 590,305
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min Vinamese 4,443
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 99,994
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Truths 612,192
searching for lesbian partner... 56 min het4u 1
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 2 hr Alix 254
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web