Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "faiytale"?
sory I frgot yu cant figur out words wit leters mising. I'l mak sur to includ al leters next tim so you can folow along.
veracity

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
most sources are governmental and the fact a source comes from the government automatically rules out it's veracity.
true
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

badger wrote:
so nice to see people cant debate w/o insults give you alot of validity dont it
oh yes btw have we found george bush's nukes in middle east yet ?
and compair bush's speatch to hitlers and the events involving it and remember prescot bush
who was a natzi spy for germany
plus look at the constitution of today compaired to what it used to be tell me that normal and all fine and dandy .
Give me your best evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, you know, evidence, not some irrelevant rambling essay!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>the people on this thread have done a lot of research .... that's why they mock you
Oh yea, the shrills on this thread have really researched debunking sites and government propaganda enough to repeat them verbatim. Good job mindless slaves.

Writing ability is less important then ideas, or as the great late Dr. Martin Luther the King once said, content of character is more important than spelling.

Too bad catfish, you always fail on both accounts. But hey, hows the fake girlfriend working out? I see you spent Valentines day right here, insulting and avoiding logic, alone, as even fake girlfriends obviously find you despicable.

you work on wall street?!?!?!?!? Yea, sure you do.
YellowPissreality wrote:
too bad that the way the US Government is set up it with it's three branches it would be impossible to have a Dictatorship ... you've should have payed attention in school
You should have ditched school more, because you allowed yourself to become indoctrinated with nonsense.

The cowards idea that the US Governments basic design makes it impossible for a tyrannical government to rise inside of it, is contrary to the words of the founding fathers and logic. Any system can be corrupted, as fleeting republics and democracies have shown throughout history.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson
YellowPissreality wrote:
too bad that the way the US Government is set up it with it's three branches it would be impossible to have a Dictatorship ... you've should have payed attention in school
The cowardly, brainwashed reality of RADEKT, the big man on Wall Street with a fake girlfriend and a small insane mind.

Don't forget, you mock only because you are incapable of rational debate.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

badger wrote:
wow now your bashing people with terets see how anyone else youd like to pick on shows what kind of person you are when you steriotype keep em comming your realy helping yourself .:D
Just you, with your level of education you will make a fine twoofer!
badger

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

media mostly lies or leave alot of holes in stories that make you question it

wich reminds me why were people told dont ask about 9/11
what was so secritive bush wanted interviews for answer's behind closed doors with no press no public view to me that suspicious alone why not make it open to public we have just as much a right to know whats going on as anyone else

if someone dose something against you and tell certain people they can hear there explaination. but tell you your not to hear. are you realy going to trust someone like that especialy after admiting to belonging to a secrete sociotie they cant talk about common now. especialy when there in control of your safty .

i say if a government want people to trust them give us a reason not hide shit and strip our rights
badger

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

shhhhhhhhhh no more time for you you are dismissed.
troll elsewhere
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

And another claim that 9/11 was an inside job but not a single piece of evidence to support it.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, the shrills on this thread have really researched debunking sites and government propaganda enough to repeat them verbatim. Good job mindless slaves.
Writing ability is less important then ideas, or as the great late Dr. Martin Luther the King once said, content of character is more important than spelling.
Too bad catfish, you always fail on both accounts. But hey, hows the fake girlfriend working out? I see you spent Valentines day right here, insulting and avoiding logic, alone, as even fake girlfriends obviously find you despicable.
<quoted text>
You should have ditched school more, because you allowed yourself to become indoctrinated with nonsense.
The cowards idea that the US Governments basic design makes it impossible for a tyrannical government to rise inside of it, is contrary to the words of the founding fathers and logic. Any system can be corrupted, as fleeting republics and democracies have shown throughout history.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
<quoted text>
The cowardly, brainwashed reality of RADEKT, the big man on Wall Street with a fake girlfriend and a small insane mind.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ah, That's evidence 9/11 was an inside job, LMFAO,
badger wrote:
what was so secritive bush wanted interviews for answer's behind closed doors with no press no public view to me that suspicious alone why not make it open to public we have just as much a right to know whats going on as anyone else
if someone dose something against you and tell certain people they can hear there explaination. but tell you your not to hear. are you realy going to trust someone like that especialy after admiting to belonging to a secrete sociotie they cant talk about common now. especialy when there in control of your safty .
i say if a government want people to trust them give us a reason not hide shit and strip our rights
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The day when they make Crayons with spell checkers will be the happiest day of you life.
badger wrote:
Insults are Fun

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
poor ratdick, alone on Valentine's Day with only the thoughts of his fake Swedish girlfriend and his pecker in his hand.
crayons

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
The day when they made Crayons with spell checkers was the happiest day of my life.
<quoted text>
oh happy day
mind bender

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thomas Jefferson
<quoted text>
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
Well then blowhard......skip the long-winded bull dung, love the quote him....quote this, quote that.
Try this Skippy Wingnut......thoughts of your own.
Remember you Truthers have lodged an accusation of the U.S. perpetrating the events of 9/11, state your case ...and for once leave the goddamn fantasia alone.
badger

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

badger

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

My girlfriend is from Odense Denmark, but like just 9/11, FACTS aren't that important to you, it's better just to make shit up ..... Dim Wit
Insults are Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
poor ratdick, alone on Valentine's Day with only the thoughts of his fake Swedish girlfriend and his pecker in his hand.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

mind bender wrote:
<quoted text> Well then blowhard......skip the long-winded bull dung, love the quote him....quote this, quote that.
Try this Skippy Wingnut......thoughts of your own.
Remember you Truthers have lodged an accusation of the U.S. perpetrating the events of 9/11, state your case ...and for once leave the goddamn fantasia alone.
Huh? What, can't use quotes to make a point when replying to another poster? What are your points other then sticking up for the lowest of lowlifes that inhabit this topic all day, every day?

Someone claims the US is incapable of falling into the clutches of tyranny, I provide quotes from a the founding fathers who vehemently disagree to refute that ignorant assertion.

Now remember scum, you sheeple have made the assertion that the official investigations were valid, even though it has been repeatably shown to be unscientific and fraudulently repeated by the corporate media on behalf of the corporate government. Your mere presence and demeanor about this topic is another piece of the myriad of pieces that unquestionably show the official position about 9/11 is fraudulent and the people who believe in its authenticity are indoctrinated and brainwashed, and are easy prey at the hands of dis-info agents.

I disagree with the official narrative because it was not conceived by the use of the scientific method, proper investigative techniques, or even proper questioning by the brainwashed citizens who should be intelligent enough to require their government represent them honestly.

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_21.htm

And I disagree with ignorant people such as yourself who hypocritically demand others speak in their own words, while providing nothing of substance from your own.

If you are an idiot, then

Insults Are Easier

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RIGHT, because the guys who pulled off 9/11 wouldn't be smart enough to plant WMD's in Iraq !?!?!?!?!?
badger wrote:
so nice to see people cant debate w/o insults give you alot of validity dont it
oh yes btw have we found george bush's nukes in middle east yet ?
and compair bush's speatch to hitlers and the events involving it and remember prescot bush
who was a natzi spy for germany
plus look at the constitution of today compaired to what it used to be tell me that normal and all fine and dandy .
badger

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

one more all about false flags. ok somtimes alex gets a bit exsited but sometimes you need to just listen to things that are valid. keep it in mind throwing away a whole storie can destroy what you might be looking for

i used to be someone who thought 911 being a conspirace was nothing but nuts.
then i started doing searches and putting together stuff.
when news stories dont add up to people the coming out giving information and discreadits the news. and people come out with question and no one gives answers or answers them behind closed doors its obviouse something is being hidden.

anyways heres the other link

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 235,481 - 235,500 of250,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

455 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 680,134
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min number four 216,891
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min alisha24 249
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min pusherman_ 596,526
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 25 min NUTS AMERICA 37,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 26 min Hitesrunprincess 52,509
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Uzi 109,567
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Chess Jurist 512,090
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••