Comments
235,381 - 235,400 of 257,853 Comments Last updated 42 min ago

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253435 Feb 18, 2013
Like you'll ever stop posting here ... AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid shills and and dum dum dummies is all these sheeple are.
This explains them to a 't'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0esUFZcMtdAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The ones getting paid don't really care how stupid they appear and the dummies believe they are right for agreeing with the shills.
Insults are Fun

Winchester, KY

#253436 Feb 18, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
what will you do when we stop posting? I see only see a lonely Twoofer who spends his drug filled nights looking for attention. You are pretty sad, can't you see that
<quoted text>
I only post here to irritate the piss out of you, and when you're gone I'll be gone. But for now, insults are fun.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253437 Feb 18, 2013
sure thing Crack Head
Insults are Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
I only post here to irritate the piss out of you, and when you're gone I'll be gone. But for now, insults are fun.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#253439 Feb 18, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Because al-Qaeda didn't declare war on the US in 1997 Retarded truck driver
<quoted text>
The 23 February 1998 fatwa is the first known official order of the World Islamic Front. The fatwa calls upon each individual member of the existing Ummah to, "in accordance with the words of Almighty God,'fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God.' " The fatwa is widely regarded by terrorism experts as the founding document of the World Islamic Front.

If someone kills your family and friends Retarded #2 whatcha gonna do bad boy, invite them in for triscuits and tea.

Daddy Bush killed 100's of thousands of innocent people
So OBL wanting revenge is the norm I'd say.
The Gulf war of 1990
The Coalition ceased their advance, and declared a cease-fire 100 hours after the ground campaign started. Aerial and ground combat was confined to Iraq, Kuwait, and areas on Saudi Arabia's border. Iraq launched Scud missiles against Coalition military targets in Saudi Arabia and against Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War#Coaliti...
Back in the heady days of 1991's Persian Gulf War, Commander in Chief Bush Sr. was widely praised for the invasion's rapid end, but the true battle had only begun for many on the ground: the United States had dumped 375 tons of depleted uranium (DU) weaponry on Iraq during the war, despite foreknowledge its radioactivity would make food and water in the bombed regions unsafe for consumption on an indefinite basis (DU remains radioactive for 4.5 billion years). And according to the Geneva Conventions, that's a war crime.
http://www.heatherwokusch.com/index.php...
And Bush and friends took advantage of the situation by creating 9-11. It was all in their plans to occupy the Middle East and get hold of the oil securities in all the lands that had oil.
onemale

Pana, IL

#253440 Feb 18, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief!
If winning is a complete lack of reading comprehension then you're a gold medalist!
Whatever you say
In any case you are definitely the minority according to the poll.
Or is it you can't count that far?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#253441 Feb 18, 2013
Insults are Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be gone? Let the trolls begone.
https://www.google.com/search...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253444 Feb 18, 2013
Charlie Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
the only one I have ever heard say 'good grief' other than Charlie Brown were some nerds we had in high school.
You are a liar. You never attended high school.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253445 Feb 18, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
what will you guys do when Timesten stops posting? I see only a bunch of lonely shills talking to one another other than Timesten and rider occasionally. You guys are getting pretty desperate, can't you see that?
What are YOU doing here, dumbass?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253446 Feb 18, 2013
Insults are Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, yellowpisstroy.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#253447 Feb 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The button to bring down the 30-story office tower at Seventh and Houston streets, one of the tallest buildings ever to be imploded, will be pushed at 8 a.m., said John Angelina president of D.H. Griffin of Texas, a Houston company that has served on the demolition team, which also includes Midwest Wrecking in Fort Worth.
Crews have been working feverishly this week on the final preparations on work that began in November.
"We'll work as hard today as we have in the last four months," Brian Choate, Midwest Wrecking's chief executive, said Thursday.
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14122036.htm
Around four months for the Landmark Tower, yet we’re supposed to believe far larger buildings were prepared over a weekend, without anyone noticing?
Sure, why not? Grab a few Army Corps Engineers and dress 'em up like tourists and...hahahahahahahhaaaaa..dam n I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.
onemale

Pana, IL

#253448 Feb 19, 2013
It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth … For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”
-- Patrick Henry

“The important thing is to never stop questioning.”
-- Albert Einstein

Vwey few remember WTC Building 7’s collapse is that after September 11th it has been treated, both in the media and in The 9/11 Commission Report, as if it didn’t happen.

http://www.wtc7.net/articles/kimball/thirdsky...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#253449 Feb 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
Vwey few remember WTC Building 7’s collapse is that after September 11th it has been treated, both in the media and in The 9/11 Commission Report, as if it didn’t happen.
As with twoofer and the planes hitting the WTCs.All the proof they provide seems to skip around that part.
gemini

Russell, KY

#253450 Feb 19, 2013
watch In Plane Sight....its on netflix downloads until March 1st.
onemale

Pana, IL

#253451 Feb 19, 2013
Okay, I made a typo, I know a few will feel like their sole purpose in life is cut down their few man. I'm just trying to steer this back on topic.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Carstairs, Canada

#253452 Feb 19, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Here is. some of my research from the main Researchers...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/video/vide...
It all points to a cover up, an Inside job, a false flag Black Operation.
Reason..... to create war in order to secure the Oil reserves in the Mideast,&#65279; starting with Kuwait.
Motive....So to blame the Muslims and rally a war cry
Evidence is in the story among all the pages of the written cover up.
Once you separate them you can see the Truths very clearly.
Copying and pasting stupid from other sources isn't "research" wendy.

It's, at best, confirmation bias.

Now getting off your lazy, inept azz and speaking with relevant professionals about the validity of your sources would constitue research...but you can't do that without jeopardizing your delusions.

Carstairs, Canada

#253453 Feb 19, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
what will you guys do when Timesten stops posting? I see only a bunch of lonely shills talking to one another other than Timesten and rider occasionally. You guys are getting pretty desperate, can't you see that?
*yawn*

Carstairs, Canada

#253454 Feb 19, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>

The ones getting paid don't really care how stupid they appear...
So what do you make for being stupid then barb?

Carstairs, Canada

#253455 Feb 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say
In any case you are definitely the minority according to the poll.
Or is it you can't count that far?
"Was 911 a conspiracy?"

Reading comprehension is not your friend...which explains why you're gullible enough to fall for twoof.

Hint: we can all answer "yes" to the above question regardless of who we think perpetrated 911.

Carstairs, Canada

#253456 Feb 19, 2013
gemini wrote:
watch In Plane Sight....its on netflix downloads until March 1st.
Get an education, you'll be better for it.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253457 Feb 19, 2013
Because WTC 7 wasn't attacked by terrorists and nobody died there
onemale wrote:
It is natural for man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth … For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.”
-- Patrick Henry
“The important thing is to never stop questioning.”
-- Albert Einstein

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 4,329
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Falcon 732
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Liam 732,740
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 58 min Dominick_Fontana 65
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••