55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253537 Feb 21, 2013
She just picked his name out of the Yellow Pages ... a guy who worked on cold fusion to analyze dust ???
RADEKT wrote:
the BIG question is why did Janet MacKinlay who collected dust in her apartemnt on 9/11 send the dust to Dr Steven Jones to analyze when Jones NEVER analyzed dust in his life ..... HOW DID SHE KNOW JONES, HOW DID SHE PICK HIM OUT, WHY DID SHE PICK HIM OUT !?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253538 Feb 21, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
the BIG question is why did Janet MacKinlay who collected dust in her apartemnt on 9/11 send the dust to Dr Steven Jones to analyze when Jones NEVER analyzed dust in his life ..... HOW DID SHE KNOW JONES, HOW DID SHE PICK HIM OUT, WHY DID SHE PICK HIM OUT !?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
That's a very good question. That dust would be inadmissible as evidence due to the fact it could have come from any place. It's origin is dubious at best.

Location hidden

#253539 Feb 21, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is hilarious; obviously you've drilled into this more than I ever had the initiative for. I had no idea that this so-called "energetic" material wasn't even collected by the "scientists" directly- it was "mailed-in"???!!
LMFAO@ TWOOF!!!!
It's probably twoofer dust.

Location hidden

#253540 Feb 21, 2013
Amy Lu wrote:
Ok, I see alot of people that are AWAKE... and then I see more than that still sleeping... But yes for you idiots that believe your goverment wouldnt do that, m news flash yes they would, 9/11 happenned so they could pass a law, it marked the begginning of our decent as american people, yes your goverment would do that to you, they dont give a fuck about you or me or our familys, Obama signed the NDAA act, this allows indefintite detention of american citizens wihout due process, that means no questions asked and no reasoning...FEMA all these camps being put up around the united states...my question is Who are you putting in there?... Its time to wake up people, flouride in our water, GMOs in our food, chemtrails, vaccines, flu shots,all used for control, ndaa act, fema camps,sandy hook hoax,aurora shootings, the listgoes on and on, the underline cause of it all ILLUMINATI, please stop thinking because you watch the news that you are recieveing the truth, the media tells you what they are paid to tell you, think for yourself, research the truth is always out there if you seek it, the gun agenda, to defeat a nation you must first disarm our citizens, we are getting ready to expeirance a shift in the way things are going, the american people are fed up, and what comes next will reserve a date in history that our childrens grandchildren will read in thier history books, researching we may be witness to american revolution, We the people are fed up, and for you obama ass kissers, wtf? is wrong with you? You really need to get your heads out of your asses, because united we stand or devided we fall...
Nice rant. Where did you pick that up? On YouTube?

Are you somewhat paranoid?
Happy Anniversary 1913

Northampton, MA

#253542 Feb 21, 2013
MRS. CLARE SHERIDAN, Traveler, Lecturer in NEW YORK WORLD, December 15, 1923
"The Communists are Jews, and Russia is being entirely administered by them. They are in every government office, bureau and newspaper. They are driving out the Russians and are responsible for the anti-Semitic feeling which is increasing."

True or false?

CARDINAL MINDSZENTY, of Hungary quoted in B'nai B'rith Messenger, January 28, 1949
"The troblemakers in Hungary are the Jews... they demoralize our country and they are the leaders of the revolutionary gang that is torturing Hungary."

Gotta be false

True or false?

HILAIRE BELLOC, renown historian in G. K.'s WEEKLY, February 4, 1937
"The propaganda of Communism throughout the world, in organization and direction is in the hands of Jewish agents. As for anyone who does not know that the Bolshevist movement in Russia is Jewish, I can only say that he must be a man who is taken in by the suppression of our deplorable press."

False

True or false?

A. HOMER, writes in Judaism and Bolshevism, page 7
"History shows that the Jew has always been, by nature, a revolutionary and that, since the dispersion of his race in the second century, he has either initiated or assisted revolutionary movements in religion, politics and finance, which weakened the power of the States wherein he dwelt. On the other hand, a few far-seeing members of that race have always been at hand to reap financial and political advantage coincident with such upheavals."

Ask again later

True or false?

COUNT HELMUTH VON MOLTKE, Prussian general
"The Jews form a state, and, obeying their own laws, they evade those of their host country.
The Jews always consider an oath regarding a Christian not binding. During the Campaign of 1812 the Jews were spies, they were paid by both sides, they betrayed both sides."

True or false?

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

Impossible
We Taste War

Winchester, KY

#253544 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does this indicate? Do all the false statements make you believe that the Bush Administration was capable of masterminding and managing a massive conspiracy? I would say the opposite is true. These guys were nothing but a group of opportunistic bumblers incapable of accomplishing anything worthwhile.
You don't become president by being a bumbling idiot. People with power and money want to make others believe they are bumbling idiots so they can use the plausible deniability card to get a free pass on their crimes against humanity, and they can always count on dumb sheeple like you to go along with it.
We Taste War

Winchester, KY

#253545 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very good question. That dust would be inadmissible as evidence due to the fact it could have come from any place. It's origin is dubious at best.
plausible deniability also means you can dismiss any and all evidence that may be incriminating
We Taste War

Winchester, KY

#253546 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does this indicate? Do all the false statements make you believe that the Bush Administration was capable of masterminding and managing a massive conspiracy? I would say the opposite is true. These guys were nothing but a group of opportunistic bumblers incapable of accomplishing anything worthwhile.
let's look at what they accomplished, shall we? They got everyone to believe terrorists did it so we can send troops to the Middle East so they can take over the oil fields in Iraq and the poppy fields in Afghanistan...I would say they thought that was definitely a worthwhile endeavor.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#253547 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in the real world the government is made up of many people with many coinciding and conflicting agendas.
To claim "the government" lies is kinda like saying "Germans" or "Africans" lie. Such a generic and meaningless statement belies ignorance and ideology but has no relationship to reality.
Stating a previous administration was guilty of something then extrapolating that to every individual who's ever served in government betrays your ideology and does nothing to support your claim.
Using pseudoscience to promote twoof, A$E.com, exposes you as nothing more that a drinker of koolaid.
I know, you don't get it.
The facts remain the same:
Rumsfeld admitted about lying about flight 93.
It was a lie that got us into the Vietnam War.
You probably still believe Oswald killed president Kennedy.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253548 Feb 22, 2013
Exxon seeks to quit flagship Iraq oil project

By Peg Mackey and Timothy Gardner

LONDON/WASHINGTON | Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:05pm EDT

LONDON/WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Exxon Mobil wants to leave its giant oilfield project in southern Iraq, diplomatic sources said, in a move likely to aggravate the country's internal tensions and hamper Baghdad's ambitious energy expansion plans.

The desire of the world's largest publicly traded oil company to quit was due to prospects of slim profits from the estimated $50 billion West Qurna-1 project, the sources said. An exit from the project would contrast with a deal Exxon signed a year ago to explore in Iraq's autonomous northern Kurdish region, where incentives are better.

Baghdad deemed the Kurdish deal illegal and promised to punish Exxon by ripping up its contract for West Qurna-1, which has reserves of 8.7 billion barrels.

Executives at the company this week told U.S. State Department officials it was looking to sell its 60 percent stake in the project, diplomats from two Western countries said.

"Exxon is telling Baghdad:'We are letting you know we're looking to leave,'" one of the diplomats said. "They are shopping around and looking at all the options."

The company declined to comment, as did the U.S. State Department.

The departure of Exxon from southern Iraq now hinges on its ability to find a company willing to buy out its stake in West Qurna-1, industry sources say.

"If they can find the right buyer, they will pull out," said an industry executive. "It's an unusual move for Exxon. They usually don't give up."

Industry sources said Baghdad is keen to replace Exxon with companies from Russia, or even China, to teach Western oil majors a lesson. This could alter the diplomatic and political influences in Iraq but, technologically, Chinese and Russian companies may have less to offer the oil sector.

Exxon, a global oil company based in Texas, was the first to flex its muscles and challenge Baghdad's authority by signing up for exploration deals with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). Others, such as Chevron, Total and Russia's Gazprom Neft followed just months ago.

The dispute over oil contracts is part of a broader battle between Baghdad and Kurdistan over oil rights, territory and regional autonomy that is straining Iraq's uneasy federal union.

West Qurna-1 now pumps about 400,000 barrels per day of Iraq's overall production of just over 3 million bpd.

Shahristani declined to say on Thursday whether Exxon was pulling out but told Reuters in an email that Baghdad was sticking to its line that all contracts signed with the KRG without the approval of the central government were illegal.

"All companies that entered in such contracts were asked to cancel them or pull out," he said. "Exxon Mobil can be contacted about their decision."

West Qurna-1 is central to Baghdad's plan to more than triple output in the next decade and to rival Saudi Arabia, the world's top oil producer. Iraq now ranks second behind Riyadh in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.

But the pace of expansion has been slow. Exxon, like other foreign operators, has complained that infrastructure bottlenecks, payment delays and red tape are hampering progress. Tough terms and slim margins on Iraq's service fee contracts are also drawbacks.

(Reporting by Peg Mackey and Timothy Gardner; Additional reporting by Ahmed Rasheed in Baghdad and Andrew Quinn in Washington; Editing by Anthony Barker and Tim Dobbyn)

You are a Simpleton Kuntucky !!!
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
let's look at what they accomplished, shall we? They got everyone to believe terrorists did it so we can send troops to the Middle East so they can take over the oil fields in Iraq and the poppy fields in Afghanistan...I would say they thought that was definitely a worthwhile endeavor.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#253550 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. They lack understanding of our court system and the basics of the criminal justice system. For example, they bring up an article from a person who supposedly detected the presence of Thermite in Brooklyn dust. We know nothing of his methodology and have no means to ascertain the validity of such claims. There will be no more investigations because there is no real basis for doing so.
Of course there's a real reason twoof can never surpass the bowels of the internet.

That reason being that it can't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253551 Feb 22, 2013
Amy Lu wrote:
this allows indefintite detention of american citizens wihout due process, that means no questions asked and no reasoning...FEMA all these camps being put up around the united states...my question is Who are you putting in there?... Its time to wake up people, flouride in our water, GMOs in our food, chemtrails, vaccines, flu shots,all used for control, ndaa act, fema camps,sandy hook hoax,aurora shootings, the listgoes on and on, the underline cause of it all ILLUMINATI,
Man, You spell like a 4 year old and have the mind of a three year old, can you put an adult on the phone please. If you are MOOB's daughter please go to the neighbors doublewide and see if you can find a sane adult.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253552 Feb 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumsfeld admitted about lying about flight 93.
It was a lie that got us into the Vietnam War.
Oh, You left out that he reversed time too!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253553 Feb 22, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't become president by being a bumbling idiot.
You really don't pay any attention to politics do you, that's actually the norm.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#253554 Feb 22, 2013
If a Volkswagen bug has a head on collision with a semi, the semi wins. Common sense tells us it is totally impossible for the Volkswagen to knife through the semi regardless what the speed/momentum is.

Therefore how can an aluminum plane knife through massive steel beams, like hot butter?

The towers were the strongest high-rise buildings on planet earth.
Here are photos of the tower's massive beams:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/phot...

I'm greatly insulted that the government thinks we are that blind.

They botched the 9-11 cover-up and the truth is surfacing all across the nation, as well as many foreign nations.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#253555 Feb 22, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and that's evident by the falling price of oil. Based on your experience, what's happened to the street price of smack?

Location hidden

#253556 Feb 22, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
plausible deniability also means you can dismiss any and all evidence that may be incriminating
Evidence must be collected and documented in an orderly manner, otherwise there is reasonable doubt of its validity. For example, I can accuse you of killing someone. I can present a photograph of your footprints at the crime scene and a knife with your fingerprints all over it also allegedly found at the crime scene. Should you be convicted upon my evidence?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253557 Feb 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
Therefore how can an aluminum plane knife through massive steel beams, like hot butter?
Ahh, Mass and speed, my god, there are videos of it, ARE YOU A NO PLANER?

PS: Take that car and shoot it at the side of the semi at 500 miles and hour and see what happens would be a bit closer to a model then ramming it into the engine block.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#253558 Feb 22, 2013
Ever see the damage little Japanese kamikazi planes did to massive American aircraft carriers made of steel !?!?!?!?!?
onemale wrote:
If a Volkswagen bug has a head on collision with a semi, the semi wins. Common sense tells us it is totally impossible for the Volkswagen to knife through the semi regardless what the speed/momentum is.
They botched the 9-11 cover-up and the truth is surfacing all across the nation, as well as many foreign nations.

Location hidden

#253559 Feb 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
Excuse me. There is no comparison. Have you ever seen plywood cutting through trees?

BTW, the frame of the aircraft is much stronger than a wall of windows which negate the validity of your claim. Both the Pentagon and the Trade Towers were walls of windows.

http://drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin4.htm...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread786...

How about wood through concrete?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread786...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min bagittagit 980,391
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min New Age Spiritual... 670,791
The Home Depot Opinion Survey Website - www.hom... (Dec '12) 25 min albert 15
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 101,732
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 445,698
*UNparalleled ERA in world history -- 2017 Marc... 4 hr YTube 1
Chet cates 4 hr Rabbit 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Ricky F 184,347
More from around the web