Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

crackpot

Winchester, KY

#253322 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Not confused....more perplexed as to why an ultimate loser such as yourself would have to hide behind multiple names to get absolutely nowhere.
Hell of a way to go through life crackpot.
do you really think your made up screen name means anything to anyone? Hell of a way to go through life with such delusions.
multiple names

Winchester, KY

#253323 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Not confused....more perplexed as to why an ultimate loser such as yourself would have to hide behind multiple names to get absolutely nowhere.
Hell of a way to go through life crackpot.
it's pretty obvious my multiple names irritates the piss out of you. Any reason why?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253324 Feb 17, 2013
best post wrote:
<quoted text>
shills patting each other on the back
Sock puppet babbling again?

Location hidden

#253325 Feb 17, 2013
WTF is this. Invasion of the Sock Puppets? ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#253326 Feb 17, 2013
9/11 WAS a conspiracy. Unknown sock puppets crashed planes into the buildings.

Location hidden

#253327 Feb 17, 2013
best post wrote:
<quoted text>
shills patting each other on the back
Says the sock puppet conspiracy shill. LMAO
mind bender

United States

#253328 Feb 17, 2013
multiple names wrote:
<quoted text>
it's pretty obvious my multiple names irritates the piss out of you. Any reason why?
Irritated? Wishful thinking fucknuts.....at least I got you to confess to deploying multiple names...you Jackass!
multiple names

Winchester, KY

#253329 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>
Irritated? Wishful thinking fucknuts.....at least I got you to confess to deploying multiple names...you Jackass!
confess what? Isn't it obvious I am using multiple names on purpose simply to irritate the piss out of you? And it's working, I can tell by the tone of your posts. Using profanity really is a sign that you've lost your composure.
mind bender

United States

#253330 Feb 17, 2013
multiple names wrote:
<quoted text>
confess what? Isn't it obvious I am using multiple names on purpose simply to irritate the piss out of you? And it's working, I can tell by the tone of your posts. Using profanity really is a sign that you've lost your composure.
Dream on boy you lose again loser.....I left the profanity out just to prove my point.......see you around like the ringworm you are !
multiple names

Winchester, KY

#253331 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>
and doesn't it suck that a few words I type on my keyboard can have such a profound effect on your emotions and your blood pressure? I can sense that you are seething with anger right now and there is nothing you can do about it...you make me feel so powerful that I can have such control over you. So what profanity and insults will you respond with next, I can hardly wait to see what level of irritation will emanate from your keyboard. Keep it coming, I'm really enjoying this exchange.
multiple names

Winchester, KY

#253332 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on boy you lose again loser.....I left the profanity out just to prove my point.......see you around like the ringworm you are !
I knew you would leave the profanity out just for the mere fact I mentioned it just to 'prove your point'. You have a strong penchant for winning and I am merely playing on that and actually controlling how and what you post and you don't even realize it. It is fun toying with feeble minds like yours, thanks for playing. Just remember, you can't win against someone who doesn't care about winning or losing, whereas you care too much which is why you are so easy to mess with.
prove your point

Winchester, KY

#253333 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on boy you lose again loser.....I left the profanity out just to prove my point.......see you around like the ringworm you are !
then what category of syntax is 'fucknuts' and 'jackass'?
ringworm

Winchester, KY

#253334 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
the mental anguish I am causing in your psyche right now can actually manifest itself with ringworms on your skin. So chill dude.
whats next

Winchester, KY

#253335 Feb 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
WTF is this. Invasion of the Sock Puppets? ROTFLMAO
so now that debating is no longer a viable option and insult and profanity are obviously ineffective (and only makes you look like a horsesass), what will you guys try next?
SHARE THE TRUTH QUICK

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#253336 Feb 17, 2013
SHARE THIS BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN AGAIN!! PROBABLY ALREADY BACK DOWN BY NOW HURRY!!!

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253337 Feb 17, 2013
oh look, a new sock pretending to be just another average joe new poster from out of the blue. So tell me hhhmm, what brings you here at this hour to join in on this conversation? Are you new to topix and this thread just happened to catch your eye
SHARE THE TRUTH QUICK wrote:
SHARE THIS BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN AGAIN!! PROBABLY ALREADY BACK DOWN BY NOW HURRY!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vi1MIAjoaUYXX

Location hidden

#253338 Feb 17, 2013
whats next wrote:
<quoted text>
so now that debating is no longer a viable option and insult and profanity are obviously ineffective (and only makes you look like a horsesass), what will you guys try next?
Oh you wear it so proudly Sock Puppet Master.

So what do you call this post? A projection by any chance?

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#253339 Feb 17, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
oh look, a new sock pretending to be just another average joe new poster from out of the blue. So tell me hhhmm, what brings you here at this hour to join in on this conversation? Are you new to topix and this thread just happened to catch your eye <quoted text>
you must be losing the argument.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#253340 Feb 17, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be losing the argument.
Well, he is on the losing side, 74% to 21% according to the poll on this site.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253341 Feb 17, 2013
Of course it was a Conspiracy ... by Al-Qaeda
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he is on the losing side, 74% to 21% according to the poll on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 46,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 184,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Catcher1 110,267
snapchat dirty pics shemale (May '14) 58 min Cali4real12 30
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Bongo 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr President DonJ Trump 675,587
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 982,210
More from around the web