Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#253306 Feb 17, 2013
*yawn*

Kids and wife are ready to go now, thanks for the laughs TEAM TWOOF!
mom jokes

Winchester, KY

#253307 Feb 17, 2013
Timestin wrote:
Your Mom created them for you <quoted text>
yet another shill who has lost all composure with nothing left as a comeback except mom jokes...this is a sure sign that you've gotten your ass thoroughly kicked in a debate.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#253308 Feb 17, 2013
Some people are so ideologically married to certain beliefs, that nothing will ever sway them. One of the best examples of this is the 9/11 Truth movement. These people believe that the government carried out the attacks on September 11 and blamed radical Islam for it so that they could chip away at our civil liberties and start new wars.
There are a few things that the 9/11 "Truthers" regularly spout off as proof that the attacks were carried out by the government, including Building 7, the phone calls from the hijacked planes, and the way the twin towers collapsed. Each of their "theories" can easily be disproven by science and common sense.
They talk about how the collapse of the twin towers looked similar to controlled demolition videos of other buildings sometimes seen on television. Controlled demolition takes weeks or even months to set up, depending on the size of the building. In Detroit, a 33 level structure took three months to properly wire and set up for demolition.
Controlled demolition requires cutting into nearly every beam and structural support. With two buildings over 110 stories tall that were open 24 hours a day, with billionaire businessmen paying thousands of dollars in rent per square foot, it would have been impossible to pull off without anyone knowing, as people would’ve wondered what was with all the construction crews.
One of the biggest things to note of all is that while controlled demolition happens from the bottom up, the twin towers collapsed from the top down, proving it was a natural collapse and not a controlled demolition.
People have pointed out that fire cannot melt steel. Well duh! Fire doesn’t melt steel. It does however weaken steel, and that’s all that’s needed. Once the steel was weakened enough, the laws of physics took over and the building buckled. The airplanes careening into the buildings did enough damage, but when you add in steel softened by raging fires, it was more than enough to bring the structures down.

The Truthers talk about how Building 7 collapsed without an airplane hitting it, but fail to understand the structural impact that two 110-story buildings falling in on themselves had on it. Also, thousands of tons of debris hit Building 7, damaging the structure and starting fires.

If the government had really wanted to bring the towers down, they could have gone about it much easier. A few properly wired trucks could have been driven into the basements and set off. Being nearly identical to the 1993 attempt, the suicide bomber aspect would’ve been equally plausible. Only a few security cameras would have required tampering, which would’ve been much easier to pull off than faking hijackings, phone calls, and so on.
Conspiracy theorists like Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones cater almost exclusively in devious plots, which is why they view everything as a conspiracy. To this day they’re still fooling people with slick videos, edited phone recordings, photos where the debris at the Pentagon was edited out, and catchy slogans.
There is no conspiracy surrounding 9/11. The U.S. government was not the enemy, Dylan Avery is not the plucky hero, and this is not the grand arena. Radical Islamic fundamentalists found the simplest method of getting around defenses that had grown relaxed and bloated, and the U.S. tragically paid for it.
ready to go now

Winchester, KY

#253309 Feb 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
*yawn*
Kids and wife are ready to go now, thanks for the laughs TEAM TWOOF!
when you've been thoroughly whipped sometimes it's best you just walk away and save what little dignity you have left...thanks for playing porkie, you can go now, your wife and kids are waiting.
entertainment

Winchester, KY

#253310 Feb 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your drug addled dreams junkie boy-sheep.
Here in the real world your ilk is purely entertainment for my amusement.
what a boring life you must have if this is your entertainment
mind bender

United States

#253311 Feb 17, 2013
Timestin wrote:
Your Mom created them for you <quoted text>
Looks like the only movement left for Truthers is bowel movement, by the way Time"tin" you need to handle your name changing better....keep dodging away moron.
pissface typing away

Winchester, KY

#253312 Feb 17, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Some people are so ideologically married to certain beliefs, that nothing will ever sway them. One of the best examples of this is the 9/11 Truth movement. These people believe that the government carried out the attacks on September 11 and blamed radical Islam for it so that they could chip away at our civil liberties and start new wars.
There are a few things that the 9/11 "Truthers" regularly spout off as proof that the attacks were carried out by the government, including Building 7, the phone calls from the hijacked planes, and the way the twin towers collapsed. Each of their "theories" can easily be disproven by science and common sense.
They talk about how the collapse of the twin towers looked similar to controlled demolition videos of other buildings sometimes seen on television. Controlled demolition takes weeks or even months to set up, depending on the size of the building. In Detroit, a 33 level structure took three months to properly wire and set up for demolition.
Controlled demolition requires cutting into nearly every beam and structural support. With two buildings over 110 stories tall that were open 24 hours a day, with billionaire businessmen paying thousands of dollars in rent per square foot, it would have been impossible to pull off without anyone knowing, as people would’ve wondered what was with all the construction crews.
One of the biggest things to note of all is that while controlled demolition happens from the bottom up, the twin towers collapsed from the top down, proving it was a natural collapse and not a controlled demolition.
People have pointed out that fire cannot melt steel. Well duh! Fire doesn’t melt steel. It does however weaken steel, and that’s all that’s needed. Once the steel was weakened enough, the laws of physics took over and the building buckled. The airplanes careening into the buildings did enough damage, but when you add in steel softened by raging fires, it was more than enough to bring the structures down.
The Truthers talk about how Building 7 collapsed without an airplane hitting it, but fail to understand the structural impact that two 110-story buildings falling in on themselves had on it. Also, thousands of tons of debris hit Building 7, damaging the structure and starting fires.
If the government had really wanted to bring the towers down, they could have gone about it much easier. A few properly wired trucks could have been driven into the basements and set off. Being nearly identical to the 1993 attempt, the suicide bomber aspect would’ve been equally plausible. Only a few security cameras would have required tampering, which would’ve been much easier to pull off than faking hijackings, phone calls, and so on.
Conspiracy theorists like Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones cater almost exclusively in devious plots, which is why they view everything as a conspiracy. To this day they’re still fooling people with slick videos, edited phone recordings, photos where the debris at the Pentagon was edited out, and catchy slogans.
There is no conspiracy surrounding 9/11. The U.S. government was not the enemy, Dylan Avery is not the plucky hero, and this is not the grand arena. Radical Islamic fundamentalists found the simplest method of getting around defenses that had grown relaxed and bloated, and the U.S. tragically paid for it.
feverishly at his keyboard, hoping someone is reading his blather. Are you losing your composure too? Do like pork just did, shut off your computer and maybe go out and get some fresh air. In fact, I think I will do the same and leave you here to simmer for a while.

Since: Jan 11

Great Neck, NY

#253313 Feb 17, 2013
I'm not here to debate I'm here to make fun of retarded drug addicts like you
mom jokes wrote:
<quoted text>
yet another shill who has lost all composure with nothing left as a comeback except mom jokes...this is a sure sign that you've gotten your ass thoroughly kicked in a debate.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253315 Feb 17, 2013
Porkie Path wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you completely ignore any engineers, architects, physicists and eye witnesses that don't support the official government fairytale. And you completely ignore everything posted to show why you're wrong.
Which engineer, architect, or physicist has said anything related to actual events, witness, or evidence?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253316 Feb 17, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Some people are so ideologically married to certain beliefs, that nothing will ever sway them. One of the best examples of this is the 9/11 Truth movement. These people believe that the government carried out the attacks on September 11 and blamed radical Islam for it so that they could chip away at our civil liberties and start new wars.
There are a few things that the 9/11 "Truthers" regularly spout off as proof that the attacks were carried out by the government, including Building 7, the phone calls from the hijacked planes, and the way the twin towers collapsed. Each of their "theories" can easily be disproven by science and common sense.
They talk about how the collapse of the twin towers looked similar to controlled demolition videos of other buildings sometimes seen on television. Controlled demolition takes weeks or even months to set up, depending on the size of the building. In Detroit, a 33 level structure took three months to properly wire and set up for demolition.
Controlled demolition requires cutting into nearly every beam and structural support. With two buildings over 110 stories tall that were open 24 hours a day, with billionaire businessmen paying thousands of dollars in rent per square foot, it would have been impossible to pull off without anyone knowing, as people would’ve wondered what was with all the construction crews.
One of the biggest things to note of all is that while controlled demolition happens from the bottom up, the twin towers collapsed from the top down, proving it was a natural collapse and not a controlled demolition.
People have pointed out that fire cannot melt steel. Well duh! Fire doesn’t melt steel. It does however weaken steel, and that’s all that’s needed. Once the steel was weakened enough, the laws of physics took over and the building buckled. The airplanes careening into the buildings did enough damage, but when you add in steel softened by raging fires, it was more than enough to bring the structures down.
The Truthers talk about how Building 7 collapsed without an airplane hitting it, but fail to understand the structural impact that two 110-story buildings falling in on themselves had on it. Also, thousands of tons of debris hit Building 7, damaging the structure and starting fires.
If the government had really wanted to bring the towers down, they could have gone about it much easier. A few properly wired trucks could have been driven into the basements and set off. Being nearly identical to the 1993 attempt, the suicide bomber aspect would’ve been equally plausible. Only a few security cameras would have required tampering, which would’ve been much easier to pull off than faking hijackings, phone calls, and so on.
Conspiracy theorists like Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones cater almost exclusively in devious plots, which is why they view everything as a conspiracy. To this day they’re still fooling people with slick videos, edited phone recordings, photos where the debris at the Pentagon was edited out, and catchy slogans.
There is no conspiracy surrounding 9/11. The U.S. government was not the enemy, Dylan Avery is not the plucky hero, and this is not the grand arena. Radical Islamic fundamentalists found the simplest method of getting around defenses that had grown relaxed and bloated, and the U.S. tragically paid for it.
Exactly! Best post of the day.
hey moron

Winchester, KY

#253317 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the only movement left for Truthers is bowel movement, by the way Time"tin" you need to handle your name changing better....keep dodging away moron.
are you confused...he is a shill just like you
best post

Winchester, KY

#253318 Feb 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Best post of the day.
shills patting each other on the back
debate

Winchester, KY

#253319 Feb 17, 2013
Timestin wrote:
I'm not here to debate I'm here to make fun of retarded drug addicts like you
<quoted text>
don't worry, no one thought for a moment that you had any debating skills
Tim

Germany

#253320 Feb 17, 2013
what a conspiracy? pedophiles and other deviants from cia ( 100% of this organization )are fully responsible for it.
mind bender

United States

#253321 Feb 17, 2013
hey moron wrote:
<quoted text>
are you confused...he is a shill just like you
Not confused....more perplexed as to why an ultimate loser such as yourself would have to hide behind multiple names to get absolutely nowhere.
Hell of a way to go through life crackpot.
crackpot

Winchester, KY

#253322 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Not confused....more perplexed as to why an ultimate loser such as yourself would have to hide behind multiple names to get absolutely nowhere.
Hell of a way to go through life crackpot.
do you really think your made up screen name means anything to anyone? Hell of a way to go through life with such delusions.
multiple names

Winchester, KY

#253323 Feb 17, 2013
mind bender wrote:
<quoted text>Not confused....more perplexed as to why an ultimate loser such as yourself would have to hide behind multiple names to get absolutely nowhere.
Hell of a way to go through life crackpot.
it's pretty obvious my multiple names irritates the piss out of you. Any reason why?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253324 Feb 17, 2013
best post wrote:
<quoted text>
shills patting each other on the back
Sock puppet babbling again?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253325 Feb 17, 2013
WTF is this. Invasion of the Sock Puppets? ROTFLMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#253326 Feb 17, 2013
9/11 WAS a conspiracy. Unknown sock puppets crashed planes into the buildings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 36 min Paul is dead 19
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min Clearwater 37,097
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr oneear69 988,559
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oneear69 688,839
You are of your father.....the devil 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr takelam 47
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 6 hr what 458
More from around the web