no

well, im not sure

hi sheeple

Winchester, KY

#253191 Feb 16, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
because fiction is just as good as reality in Twoofer Town
<quoted text>
the official government faiytale backed by the mainstream media is just as good as reality in shill town. Baaaaaaaa
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#253192 Feb 16, 2013
A: You are intellectually inferior.

B: State your best piece of evidence that 9/11 is an inside job and I will shred it, I don't debate links on tinfoil twoofer sites, I debate people.
badger wrote:
we've sent links you dont take time to read it look at it and/or do further studie research on it. your not here to debate your here to slander people. debate dont point out peoples mispellings debate's dont involve calling peoples names . your here to bully people. you cant even make a stament without throw insults at people. just shows you cant be reasoned with. youd rather belittle people. who wants to talk to someone or even give people information when all there going to do is throw verbal assaults at you , and not even look at the information there showing you .
this isnt highschool so how about you grow up and stick to debating and leave out insulting people . makes you look like a punk .
yeah i insulted you. im not your typical victom whos gonna sit back and let some punk treat me inferior .
grow up

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#253193 Feb 16, 2013
so your reality is Comic Books !!?!?!??!
hi sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
so your reality is whatever the government or mainstream media tells you? Baaaaaa
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#253194 Feb 16, 2013
hi sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
so your reality is whatever the government or mainstream media tells you? Baaaaaa
Strawman, most sources are not governmental and the fact a source comes from the government does not automatically rule out it's veracity.
badger

Salamanca, NY

#253195 Feb 16, 2013
tell that to the jack a$$'s sitting here looking for people to troll and i am cotributing to the topic if you was paying attention to the tread

and heres some more information
bush was told he couldnt push martial law w/o a major cotastrofie
bush had sh*t load of money he couldnt account for
wtc = ticket to war and oild whos in the oil buisness bush whats in middle east oil lithium opium
pentagon = ticket to get rid of the files of bush's lost money
white house = just to make it look like an attack and only target not hit
hit the towers you put state into uproar easly push martial law

why dose middle east have weapons we gave them the weapons to fight off germany

everyone rembers where they were when the towers where hit listen to what bush says and then look at where he was when they were hit

and this sounds real patriotic and unfashist

Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#253196 Feb 16, 2013
hi sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
the official government faiytale backed by the mainstream media is just as good as reality in shill town. Baaaaaaaa
What's a "faiytale"?
badger

Salamanca, NY

#253197 Feb 16, 2013
you bblock head charlie sheen :D
mind bender

United States

#253198 Feb 16, 2013
badger wrote:
oh heres something timesen you look at middle east. notice who it borders two people who could be major threats to us china and ussr be hard to fire a nuke when your already occupieing enemy soil and closing off there supplie . also both are two large states . rest is just small bits and peices
Oh yeah......you're a regular Washington, Sherman, and Patton all rolled into one.
Stick to watching Jerry Springer and leave the kook-aid alone.
badger

Salamanca, NY

#253199 Feb 16, 2013
wow now your bashing people with terets see how anyone else youd like to pick on shows what kind of person you are when you steriotype keep em comming your realy helping yourself . :D
badger

Salamanca, NY

#253200 Feb 16, 2013
so nice to see people cant debate w/o insults give you alot of validity dont it

oh yes btw have we found george bush's nukes in middle east yet ?
and compair bush's speatch to hitlers and the events involving it and remember prescot bush
who was a natzi spy for germany

plus look at the constitution of today compaired to what it used to be tell me that normal and all fine and dandy .
letters

Winchester, KY

#253201 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "faiytale"?
sory I frgot yu cant figur out words wit leters mising. I'l mak sur to includ al leters next tim so you can folow along.
veracity

Winchester, KY

#253202 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
most sources are governmental and the fact a source comes from the government automatically rules out it's veracity.
true
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253203 Feb 16, 2013
badger wrote:
so nice to see people cant debate w/o insults give you alot of validity dont it
oh yes btw have we found george bush's nukes in middle east yet ?
and compair bush's speatch to hitlers and the events involving it and remember prescot bush
who was a natzi spy for germany
plus look at the constitution of today compaired to what it used to be tell me that normal and all fine and dandy .
Give me your best evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, you know, evidence, not some irrelevant rambling essay!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#253204 Feb 16, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>the people on this thread have done a lot of research .... that's why they mock you
Oh yea, the shrills on this thread have really researched debunking sites and government propaganda enough to repeat them verbatim. Good job mindless slaves.

Writing ability is less important then ideas, or as the great late Dr. Martin Luther the King once said, content of character is more important than spelling.

Too bad catfish, you always fail on both accounts. But hey, hows the fake girlfriend working out? I see you spent Valentines day right here, insulting and avoiding logic, alone, as even fake girlfriends obviously find you despicable.

you work on wall street?!?!?!?!? Yea, sure you do.
YellowPissreality wrote:
too bad that the way the US Government is set up it with it's three branches it would be impossible to have a Dictatorship ... you've should have payed attention in school
You should have ditched school more, because you allowed yourself to become indoctrinated with nonsense.

The cowards idea that the US Governments basic design makes it impossible for a tyrannical government to rise inside of it, is contrary to the words of the founding fathers and logic. Any system can be corrupted, as fleeting republics and democracies have shown throughout history.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson
YellowPissreality wrote:
too bad that the way the US Government is set up it with it's three branches it would be impossible to have a Dictatorship ... you've should have payed attention in school
The cowardly, brainwashed reality of RADEKT, the big man on Wall Street with a fake girlfriend and a small insane mind.

Don't forget, you mock only because you are incapable of rational debate.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253205 Feb 16, 2013
badger wrote:
wow now your bashing people with terets see how anyone else youd like to pick on shows what kind of person you are when you steriotype keep em comming your realy helping yourself .:D
Just you, with your level of education you will make a fine twoofer!
badger

Salamanca, NY

#253206 Feb 16, 2013
media mostly lies or leave alot of holes in stories that make you question it

wich reminds me why were people told dont ask about 9/11
what was so secritive bush wanted interviews for answer's behind closed doors with no press no public view to me that suspicious alone why not make it open to public we have just as much a right to know whats going on as anyone else

if someone dose something against you and tell certain people they can hear there explaination. but tell you your not to hear. are you realy going to trust someone like that especialy after admiting to belonging to a secrete sociotie they cant talk about common now. especialy when there in control of your safty .

i say if a government want people to trust them give us a reason not hide shit and strip our rights
badger

Salamanca, NY

#253207 Feb 16, 2013
shhhhhhhhhh no more time for you you are dismissed.
troll elsewhere
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253208 Feb 16, 2013
And another claim that 9/11 was an inside job but not a single piece of evidence to support it.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, the shrills on this thread have really researched debunking sites and government propaganda enough to repeat them verbatim. Good job mindless slaves.
Writing ability is less important then ideas, or as the great late Dr. Martin Luther the King once said, content of character is more important than spelling.
Too bad catfish, you always fail on both accounts. But hey, hows the fake girlfriend working out? I see you spent Valentines day right here, insulting and avoiding logic, alone, as even fake girlfriends obviously find you despicable.
you work on wall street?!?!?!?!? Yea, sure you do.
<quoted text>
You should have ditched school more, because you allowed yourself to become indoctrinated with nonsense.
The cowards idea that the US Governments basic design makes it impossible for a tyrannical government to rise inside of it, is contrary to the words of the founding fathers and logic. Any system can be corrupted, as fleeting republics and democracies have shown throughout history.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
<quoted text>
The cowardly, brainwashed reality of RADEKT, the big man on Wall Street with a fake girlfriend and a small insane mind.
Don't forget, you mock only because you are incapable of rational debate.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253209 Feb 16, 2013
Ah, That's evidence 9/11 was an inside job, LMFAO,
badger wrote:
what was so secritive bush wanted interviews for answer's behind closed doors with no press no public view to me that suspicious alone why not make it open to public we have just as much a right to know whats going on as anyone else
if someone dose something against you and tell certain people they can hear there explaination. but tell you your not to hear. are you realy going to trust someone like that especialy after admiting to belonging to a secrete sociotie they cant talk about common now. especialy when there in control of your safty .
i say if a government want people to trust them give us a reason not hide shit and strip our rights
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#253210 Feb 16, 2013
The day when they make Crayons with spell checkers will be the happiest day of you life.
badger wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min MUQ2 88,046
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 54 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web