created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,483 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
234,821 - 234,840 of 257,770 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252795
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You do realize that is a fictional movie not a documentary, even though it seems to have the acting and directing chops of Birdemic or The Room it still would have sold to twooofer like hotcakes ... TEN YEARS AGO.

Ten dollars says it hit the new channel of we don't think it can make any money so lets keep distribution costs low, straight to DVD, NOPE, direct to streaming.
rider wrote:
The Assignment scene in the 9/11 movie Operation Terror
from Art Olivier Plus 3 weeks ago not yet rated James McCullough from the mysterious “Council” gives a special assignment to CIA agent Aaron Delgado to attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and pin the blame on Muslim Terrorists. Some of the dialog is from the Project for the New American Century (PNAC). M.O. Onjoray plays James McCullough, Jack Brand stars as Aaron Delgado and Danae McKillop is McCullough's Secretary.
http://vimeo.com/57006862
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252796
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rider wrote:
George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-t...
LMFAO!

Chapter 1 – The House of Bush: Born in a Bank
Chapter 2 – The Hitler Project
Chapter 3 – Race Hygiene: Three Bush Family Alliances
Chapter 4 – The Center of Power is in Washington
Chapter 5 – Poppy and Mommy
Chapter 6 – Bush in World War II
Chapter 7 – Skull and Bones: The Racist Nightmare at Yale
Chapter 8 – The Permian Basin Gang
Chapter 8b – The Bay of Pigs and The Kennedy Assassination
Chapter 9 – Bush Challenges Yarborough for The Senate
Chapter 10 – Rubbers Goes to Congress
Chapter 11 – United Nations Ambassador, Kissinger Clone
Chapter 12 – Chairman George in Watergate
Chapter 13 – Bush Attempts The Vice Presidency, 1974
Chapter 14 – Bush in Beijing
Chapter 15 – CIA Director
Chapter 16 – Campaign 1980
Chapter 17 – The Attempted Coup D’Etat of March 30, 1981
Chapter 18 – Iran-Contra
Chapter 19 – The Leveraged Buyout Mob
Chapter 20 – The Phony War On Drugs
Chapter 21 – Omaha
Chapter 22 – Bush Takes The Presidency
Chapter 23 – The End of History
Chapter 24 – The New World Order
Chapter 25 – Thyroid Storm
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252797
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A lot of truth to be found in fiction! 7 Days in May: The film the Pentagon did not want made! FULL
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252798
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rider wrote:
A lot of truth to be found in fiction! 7 Days in May: The film the Pentagon did not want made! FULL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0sFj7b1c60UXX
Did it actually happen?
Klink

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252799
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Lampposts were knocked down, debris was found, there are 100's of witnesses that saw the plane right down to the AA markings, the hole was more than big enough for the fuselage, the wings were full of fuel and blew up on impact, hence the huge fireball.
Not a single person looking strictly at the area when the explosion happened reported no plane IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Impossibility for any jumbo jet to fly that low to the ground that distance, according to the experienced pilots themselves.

There are a few witnesses who just happened to be Feds working for the Pentagon - go figure.

If there were a jumbo jet then everyone would have seen it and there would be NO witnesses claiming otherwise, but there are witnesses, even live reports of no plane at the Pentagon on 9/11.
onemale

Pana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252800
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
False, the planes could not be remote controlled, debunk this.
The 757 and 767 do not have "fly by wire" capabilities (their control systems are mechanical, not electronic, with cables and hydraulics to move the control surfaces). The only plane that did at the time was the 777, and even this could be overridden by the pilot.
And explain how you can get around these issues.
http://www.911myths.com/Remote_Takeover.pdf
We were told it was a 757 Was you there? Did you see it?
It is totally impossible for an aluminum plane to knife through massive steel beams in-cased in concrete... get real. Even if the nose could penetrate the building, the wings should have been sheared off. They doctored up the video and we saw what they wanted us to see. High School Physics can tell you that it is impossible for aluminum to cut metal, let alone massive pieces of metal and concrete. In fact common sense should tell you that. There are intelligent in the world but many lack common sense.

Furthermore, I find it strange that fire shot out on the other side of the building. The fire should have gone out the back because that's where the least amount of resistance was.

My analysis: it was a drone that hit the building and a huge bomb was planted inside the building to get the effects they wanted.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252801
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
We were told it was a 757 Was you there? Did you see it?
It is totally impossible for an aluminum plane to knife through massive steel beams in-cased in concrete... get real. Even if the nose could penetrate the building, the wings should have been sheared off. They doctored up the video and we saw what they wanted us to see. High School Physics can tell you that it is impossible for aluminum to cut metal, let alone massive pieces of metal and concrete. In fact common sense should tell you that. There are intelligent in the world but many lack common sense.
Furthermore, I find it strange that fire shot out on the other side of the building. The fire should have gone out the back because that's where the least amount of resistance was.
My analysis: it was a drone that hit the building and a huge bomb was planted inside the building to get the effects they wanted.
Water can cut through metal.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252802
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

why dont you do everybody a favor and smash yourself in the head with a sledge hammer you waste of a life
rider wrote:
George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-t...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252803
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

anyone who thinks the gov. had nothing to do with this is a fool!!!!!!!!!! look at what happen to the indians then look at our present situation..........

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252805
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lets all welcome the newest Twoofer Sock Puppet !!
FUN FOR US wrote:
anyone who thinks the gov. had nothing to do with this is a fool!!!!!!!!!! look at what happen to the indians then look at our present situation..........
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252806
Feb 2, 2013
 
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
We were told it was a 757 Was you there? Did you see it?
No, Were you, or are you saying youtube trumps those that were?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252807
Feb 2, 2013
 
FUN FOR US wrote:
anyone who thinks the gov. had nothing to do with this is a fool!!!!!!!!!! look at what happen to the indians then look at our present situation..........
LMFAO, And the correlation between the two is what again?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252808
Feb 2, 2013
 
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossibility for any jumbo jet to fly that low to the ground that distance, according to the experienced pilots themselves.
9/11.
FALSE! You ignore the CAS!
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were a jumbo jet then everyone would have seen it and there would be NO witnesses claiming otherwise, but there are witnesses, even live reports of no plane at the Pentagon on 9/11.
LINK, False, there are reports of people question the lack of debris as it blew up real good, no one looking at the impact area saw and explosion without seeing the plane!

Prove me wrong!
Lowly Spies Reality

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252809
Feb 2, 2013
 
YellowPissreality wrote:
why dont you do everybody a favor and smash yourself in the head with a sledge hammer you waste of a life
<quoted text>
that's exactly what we say about you too. It amuses me to see you shills get angry over having your asses kicked on this thread with no one to direct that anger towards because you all are basically being ignored now. Don't you just hate that?
sorry charlie

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252810
Feb 2, 2013
 
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
FALSE! You ignore the CAS!
<quoted text>
LINK, False, there are reports of people question the lack of debris as it blew up real good, no one looking at the impact area saw and explosion without seeing the plane!
Prove me wrong!
When you will you finally realize that he is completely ignoring you and will just continue to post despite your futile attempts to goad him into a discussion. Sorry Charlie, you're just looking really desperate and pathetic at this point, as are all your shill buddies.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252811
Feb 2, 2013
 
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It is totally impossible for an aluminum plane to knife through massive steel beams in-cased in concrete... get real.
Show your math! Totally flase!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, I find it strange that fire shot out on the other side of the building. The fire should have gone out the back because that's where the least amount of resistance was.
LMAO, An projectile laden with fuel is going to do a 180 and follow what you call the path of least resistance.

MAN, Are you competing to be the new Moobs, fire a bullet at a tree and see if it does a 180, now try it with six inches of plate steel and get real close.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252812
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sorry charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
When you will you finally realize that he is completely ignoring you and will just continue to post despite your futile attempts to goad him into a discussion. Sorry Charlie, you're just looking really desperate and pathetic at this point, as are all your shill buddies.
Actually I am having a ball leaving a path of devastated butt-hurt morons speechless while they avoiding debate at all costs.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252813
Feb 2, 2013
 
Lowly Spies Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate that?
No, It's fun, god, If I was not here I could not have read Moob's post about Psychic soldiers battling the paranormal.
sorry charlie

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252815
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am having a ball leaving a path of devastated butt-hurt morons speechless while they avoiding debate at all costs.
we are all speechless listening to a babbling idiot continue his rant thinking somehow he has won a victory...you are quite amusing charlie, I'm speechless

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252816
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

get the cock out of your mouth
sorry charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
we are all speechless listening to a babbling idiot continue his rant thinking somehow he has won a victory...you are quite amusing charlie, I'm speechless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 226,167
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Oxbow 538,616
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Clearwater 173,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Buck Crick 732,535
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min WasteWater 94,611
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 37 min WasteWater 4,312
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 57 min Falcon 722
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••