yes

no

well, im not sure

tommyknocker

United States

#252736 Jan 30, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The WTC security was ran by George Bush's brother Marvin.
Airport security was irrelevant since there were no real hijackers just remote controlled military jumbo jets.
What type of military " jumbo" jets? The type with mannequins sitting at the windows ....just to make it look good at 450 knots. You Truther Twits sure are entertaining......almost as good as the duck call dipshits and the moonshine morons.
Klink

Cameron, MO

#252737 Jan 30, 2013
tommyknocker wrote:
What type of military " jumbo" jets?

film: 9/11 In Plane Sight

www.youtube.com/watch...

He tries to match up the military plane. I dont remember the one he showed that seemed like the one.
Klink

Cameron, MO

#252739 Jan 30, 2013
apparently a kc767

www.policestate21.com/911inplanesite.html
specially equiped!

In Plane Site matched up the wheels and everything!

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#252740 Jan 31, 2013
why does a plane that is going to crash into a building need to "specially equiped" !?!?!?!?!?

Klink wrote:
apparently a kc767
www.policestate21.com/911inplanesite.html
specially equiped!
In Plane Site matched up the wheels and everything!
rider

Gwinn, MI

#252741 Jan 31, 2013
In the Sandusky case, the grounds for a conspiracy are unavoidable, it seems, but, even if one choose to dismiss that possibility, it is still difficult to explain how so many people could have allowed things to go so far, knowing that the probability that the whole matter would eventually come out.
After all, Graham Spanier’s educational background in marriage and family counseling should have afforded him some kind of insight, or, at the very least, allowed him to understand the gravity of the charges.
Ronald Roskens
Furthermore, Spanier should have known how damaging even the accusation of sexual misconduct could have been since he had served as chancellor of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, from November 1991 to July 1995, not long after a similar scandal erupted involving Ronald Roskens, a former chancellor of the University of Nebraska- Omaha.
Roskens had abruptly been fired as president of the University of Nebraska, in a secret meeting of the state Board of Regents in July 1989. No public explanation was given for his removal. However, the rumored reason was, at least according to some reports, that evidence of his involvement in various orgies had been reported (incl. surveillance photos of nude young boys in Rosken’s home). Gossip like that could be easily ignored had it not been Omaha.
Lawrence E.“Larry” King, Jr.
Omaha had earlier been the epicenter of the infamous- though now largely forgotten- Franklin Credit Union scandal.
http://politicalgates.wordpress.com/category/...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#252742 Jan 31, 2013
Ronald W. Roskens and the Order of DeMolay
by Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 am

Roskens has been implicated by multiple authors now as one of the behind-the-scenes operators who walked out of the scandal untouched. He turns out to be a fascinating nexus of parapolitical weirdness in his own right. He's also involved with a Masonic "boy's club" with a remarkable pedigree which I'd never heard of.

From the official boilerplate pre-obituary bio copy:

Five years after moving to Omaha, he was named president of the University of Nebraska System, overseeing four campuses with a total enrollment of more than 41,000 students and a financial budget of $700 million. Representing more than 3,000 universities and colleges, Roskens served as chairman of the board of the American Council on Education; was president of the Association of Urban Universities and has been a member of the Young Presidents Organization.

After retiring from the university in 1989 and serving as President Emeritus until March of 1990, Dr. Roskens accepted an appointment by then-President George Bush as administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development. As CEO of USAID, Roskens oversaw a major restructuring of the agency, created a more responsible management system and kept tabs on an $8.1 billion budget for the U.S. foreign assistance program.

From January of 1993 until December of 1995, Roskens served as President of Action International, a newly formed organization whose mission is to maximize the impact and insure the development of the InterAction Council, a group of 35 former heads of state or government, who meet annually to make recommendations for positive global relations. Former President Gerald Ford, Helmut Schmidt, Valery Giscard d’Estaing, Lee Kuan Yew, and Mikhail Gorbachev are among it’s current membership.

Since 1996, Roskens has served as President of an international business-consulting firm, called Global Connections, in Omaha. In 1999, the government of Japan appointed him honorary consul general for the Nebraska region to assist Japanese nationals living and working in the Omaha/northern plains regions, to improve trade relations and to monitor local exchange programs with Japan. He also serves as Chairman of the Omaha/Douglas Building Commission; is a board member for ConAgra Foods and The Silverstone Group; and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewto...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#252743 Jan 31, 2013
Tour of Reagan/Bush White House- NBC .
rider

Gwinn, MI

#252744 Jan 31, 2013
Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989
http://www.nowpublic.com/washington_times_hea...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#252745 Jan 31, 2013
Skip to comments.

Sandusky Scandal: Expresident Spanier is also linked to Franklin Scandal(Free Republic exclusive)
Internet ^| 20/11/11 | Outspot

Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 5:07:00 PM by OutSpot

The Penn State Sandusky scandal is getting weirder by the day. Besides the delays in reporting a serial child molester for years, in the past week conflicts of interests in presiding judge as well as Penn State investigating committees, we have learned that Sandusky’s lawyer impregnated an underage teen in the past, and a bizarre Sandusky interview with Bob Costas made news.

The most amazing link however has been identified by researchers into Graham Spanier’s past. If it is not odd enough that Mr. Spanier was complicit in not reporting the Sandusky rape to the police, Mr. Spanier has a direct link to the sordid “Franklin Scandal” in Omaha, Nebraska (child kidnaping for sexual abuse and trafficking scandal). Looking at Mr. Spanier’s biography, one can easily see that he served as Chancellor at University of Nebraska-Lincoln from 1991 to 1995 right towards the end of the Franklin scandal. Please note that Lincoln Nebraska is a short drive away from Omaha where most of abuses occurred. If the proximity is not creepy enough, Mr. Spanier’s long time friend and associate Ronald Roskens (former University of Nebraska chancellor and president) was directly linked to the Franklin Scandal as well as its ringleader Lawrence King. Roskens was fired in 1989 from his post when his involvement in various orgies was reported on (incl. surveillance photos of nude young boys in Rosken's home). It is shocking to realize this link when one knows of the abhorrent and deviant abuses which occurred in Omaha during this time and which in a similar fashion to the Penn State scandal was able to persist for too many years.

Unaired “Franklin Scandal” Discovery Channel documentary,„Conspiracy of Silence„ http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#252746 Jan 31, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
film: 9/11 In Plane Sight
www.youtube.com/watch...
He tries to match up the military plane. I dont remember the one he showed that seemed like the one.
Da Plane, Da Plane.

Welcome to Fantasy Island.

ROTFLMAO

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#252747 Jan 31, 2013
Who cares about queer football players or coaches?
Or football for that matter?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ah aha
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252748 Jan 31, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Who cares about queer football players or coaches?
Or football for that matter?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ah aha
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Come on Twoofer, It's evidence of a 9/11 inside job, just do the normal, totally connect unrelated dots.
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#252749 Jan 31, 2013

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#252751 Jan 31, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
Why?

Does the uneducated opinion of a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist truck driver actually matter.

Rhetorical question, the answer is no.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#252752 Jan 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Da Plane, Da Plane.

Welcome to Fantasy Island.

ROTFLMAO
Da elevator, da elevator!

Welcome to twooferdumb!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#252754 Jan 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Da elevator, da elevator!
Welcome to twooferdumb!
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!
Now I never saw what the whole elevator thing was all about, but givin your tendency to mischaracterize issues and lie based on those mischaracterizations, Id say your lying about that too.

What a perfect representative of the official lie you are. So never stop, please. Your lack of character and disregard for logic does more to show people what is true than any scientist that speaks against the twisting of science ever can.

The steel was visually inspected, before the evidence was destroyed, eliminating any independent evaluation or even any official confirmation. So unscientific, what an illiterate you are.

How bout NIST lead investigator John Gross using the term free fall speed, eh?

http://youtu.be/mtRlOVymmz8

Thats gotta make you feel dumb as a Canadian bag of hammers.

So keep parroting debunking sites, that only cheerlead NIST and have neither the courage or the acumen to point out bad science.

And keep being hypocritical, because

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#252755 Jan 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Well explain how how and when it would be possible to load three towers with so much thermite and how it cut sideways.
Oh man, I feel bad for delusional people. Just know every time you accuse someone falsely, at least 2 people immediately know how delusional you are, and you're not one of them.

I sincerely hope you seek help for your problems, your obsessions like your need to control a forum.

I'm aware you will interpret what I'm saying as an insult, and you will lash out in kind. So I wont address you again to agitate you, because my intention is not to do that. Whatever your issues are, I do not wish to make them worse.

You asked question about thermite cutting sideways, here's a video showing physical proof that it can.

http://youtu.be/Qamecech9m4

Now I can't speculate how it was placed there. That requires an actual investigation that requires all of the structural steel to be independently examined and cataloged, not some FEMA volunteers looking through landfills before it was quickly recycled saying it didnt. Just making a claim isn't scientific, you need to prove it, repeatedly.

And playing poker doesn't help me analyze science, it helps me analyze people. My logic helps me analyze science.

Yours doesn't.

20 pilots you say, implying that a child such as yourself coulda flown those airplanes into target.

http://youtu.be/bm58cPH8L78

Logic and these pilots dispute this also.

But when logic escapes you

Insults Are Easier
Opinion

San Rafael, CA

#252756 Jan 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Does the uneducated opinion of a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist truck driver actually matter.
Rhetorical question, the answer is no.
Does the uneducated opinion of a mu shu pork pig reality denying metal working welder actually matter?
Real question, the answer is no.
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#252757 Jan 31, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#252758 Jan 31, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
Boring rants interest you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 775,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 559,627
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 1,902
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min Al Capone 5,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,040
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 36 min Clear Dharma 35
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 175,682
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 441,784
More from around the web