Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#252574 Jan 29, 2013
5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#252575 Jan 29, 2013
9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims. This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

A person who always says the same thing, and says it over and over again is, of course, commonly considered to be, if not a monomaniac, then at very least, a bore.

http://www.urban75.org/info/conspiraloons.htm...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#252576 Jan 29, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You are right that the destruction of the interior of WTC-7 prior to the destruction of the perimeter "does not preclude" explosives. In fact, it is consistent with building implosion.
Well aren't you just precious Bill!

A building is consistent with gravity driven collapse. Your little talking point may be sanctioned by your high priests of stupid but it really means nothing here in the real world Bill.

Sorry.
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>But you are wrong in suggesting that the simultaneous demolition (demotion?) of the perimeter would have required "one helluva massive explosion." Smaller synchronized charges to remove all structural resistance of the perimeter would also result in the symmetric free-fall drop of the roof-line, a phenomenon which you and your buds have yet to address, by the way.
Ahhh...a whole bunch of ittle bitty explosions which caused ittle bitty failures that resulted in global collapse.

If the structure could no longer support itself, as is safely assumed by the penthouse collapses, then the building will collapse. Overall it took longer than free fall so a portion falling at g given the obvious internal damage (penthouses again) could easily explain that phenomenon.

You haven't made any argument to suggest the only way possible for that to happen is by nefarious means. You seem to think that's a given Bill but that only applies to twooferdumb.
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And, by the way, what did you think of John Gross' use of the phrase "free fall speed?" Do you suppose he will be excommunicated from the priesthood if this is widely circulated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtRlOVymmz8XX&t=6m12s
He was referencing speed during free fall portion, not the same as mindless twoofers claiming "free fall speed" as some mythological piece of evidunce for inside jobbity, jobbity job.
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but then it should also be repeated that the NIST draft on WTC-7 actually *ASSUMED* that the descent speed of the roof-line was approximately "constant" ... when in fact it is QUITE CLEAR from all the videos that in fact the descent of the roof-line is *indistinguishable* from gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet! That's *constant acceleration*, which is quite different from *constant speed*.

What kind of "amateurs" would make such a demonstrably false assumption? To be honest, though, I don't buy the possibility that Shyam Sunder and John Gross are "amateurs." This is basic physics, and I think there is ample ground to charge them with fraud, and maybe even misprision of treason.
Explained in the video and its the draft report Bill.
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And, by the way, what exactly motivates YOU, Porkpie, to promote bullsh!t day after day on this thread in the service of mass-murderers?
Well according to those with delusions of grandeur, I'm here to mess with you and your ilk in order to keep your twoofy twoofs from exposing a massive conspiracy.

According to reality, I'm here for the lulz.

Thanks for the lulz Bill:-)

Edmonton, Canada

#252577 Jan 29, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect that this thread is chock full of just about every disinfo technique devised by humans. Might be interesting to catalog them... or maybe not.

(Our tax dollars at work?)
Lul, go for it Bill.

Then we'll catalogue the relentless lies you and your ilk tell daily and compare them.

Edmonton, Canada

#252578 Jan 29, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Now that is some science,(actually it's as bad as conformational bias gets).

Are YOU MOLTEN STEEL! Are YOU MOLTEN STEEL! DID YOU SEE THAT, THE MATERIALS EYES WENT UP AND TO THE LEFT, IT'S MOLTEN STEEL, NO SCIENTIFIC TESTS NEEDED!
I guess, according to Ignorance is Bliss, they should have plated the steel do it wouldn't melt....

Lets just ignore that reports of molten steel are commonplace in fires.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#252579 Jan 29, 2013
Look here we got a trolls convention...
Pig and his sundog, yellow pissy full of waste water, And Say the Truth (with a lie) RADEKTroll. Yepper they'd be in the feeding mode..lol
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

#252580 Jan 29, 2013
I almost forgot Charlie the forum mascot. Sorry Charlie
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_O0h61kl5hik/S_BGidc...
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#252581 Jan 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Ten Characteristics of Conspiracy Theorists (Nuts):
1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.
2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited.(Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.
3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.
4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.
You can apply everyone of those things about conspiracy theorists to top 40 mass media governmnet sanctioned explanation followers/believers.

Especially the one where they won't back down when presented with evidence.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#252582 Jan 29, 2013
See characteristic #1.

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
You can apply everyone of those things about conspiracy theorists to top 40 mass media governmnet sanctioned explanation followers/believers.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#252584 Jan 29, 2013
Oh look...it's all 10 Conspiracy Nut theorist characeristic rolled up into one big basement dwelling Moob.

Blather on Spamsten. Your brand of lunacy is not the least bit effective and at best, it's entertaining in a "God, I'm glad I'm not that LOON" kind of way.

;)
Timesten wrote:
Look here we got a trolls convention...
Pig and his sundog, yellow pissy full of waste water, And Say the Truth (with a lie) RADEKTroll. Yepper they'd be in the feeding mode..lol
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252585 Jan 29, 2013
Anything you want to debate or even talk about in the link MOOBS, or is full time unemployment boring thus posting unilateral communication on the internet is as close as you can come to friendship?
Timesten wrote:
NBC Sept. 11, 2001 4:09 pm - 4:51 pm (September 11, 2001)
http://archive.org/details/nbc200109111609-16...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252586 Jan 29, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Present some, you Twoofers anymore spend more time claming you have evidence than posting it or carrying on a conversation about it.

WHY WOULD THAT BE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252587 Jan 29, 2013
Timesten wrote:
NBC Sept. 11, 2001 4:09 pm - 4:51 pm (September 11, 2001)
http://archive.org/details/nbc200109111609-16...
OH GOD, Moobs still thinks that it was an inside job and those bad people in charge that wanted to keep the whole thing a huge secret called and let the BBC in on it.

MOOB's How many brain cells do you have?

#252588 Jan 29, 2013
Prominent people and officials on 911.

Why the govt. will never be prosecuted for any crime

They won't allow that to ever happen by no means because of the fallout, repercussions and consequences that would fall upon the United States Govt. and the population

Many have tried and are still trying.
Can you imagine what would happen to the US economy and its standing in the worlds community, if it was ever found to be guilty of a scenario such as 911?
The USA would turn into a ghetto ..overnight.

And you shills know this, that's why you so sheepishly follow the govts lead.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252589 Jan 29, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess, according to Ignorance is Bliss, they should have plated the steel do it wouldn't melt....
Lets just ignore that reports of molten steel are commonplace in fires.
He's good at science because he can read a poker face which everybody that has ever lost a hand, which is everyone that has played poker will tell you POKER FACES NEVER LIE.

LMFAO!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252590 Jan 29, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Why the govt. will never be prosecuted for any crime
Because they did not commit one MOOBS, do you have any evidence to the contrary, you know, something other than a million hit internet search that screams I HAVE NO EVIDENCE, THAT IS A TON OF HITS, PLEASE FIND IT FOR ME!

Oh and why is it justfied to deliberately target non combatant civilians?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252591 Jan 29, 2013
Timesten wrote:
LMFAO! MOOBS website's proof that the 1993 bombing was an inside job ....

"Notice the damage done by the blast
It went up and down"

Yes, oddly explosives in confined areas will blow out floors and ceilings.
EVIDUNCE!

#252593 Jan 29, 2013
Why the govt. will never be prosecuted for any crime of 911

They won't allow that to ever happen by no means,
because of the fallout, repercussions and consequences
that would fall upon the United States Govt. and the population

Many have tried and are still trying.
Can you imagine what would happen to the US economy and its standing in the worlds community,
if it was ever found to be guilty of a scenario such as 911?
The USA would turn into a ghetto overnight.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#252594 Jan 29, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Why the govt. will never be prosecuted for any crime of 911
Yawn, It must be welfare check day, no time to pick up tin cans on the side of the road.

Because they did not commit one MOOBS, do you have any evidence to the contrary, you know, something other than a million hit internet search that screams I HAVE NO EVIDENCE, THAT IS A TON OF HITS, PLEASE FIND IT FOR ME!

Oh and why is it justfied to deliberately target non combatant civilians?

#252595 Jan 29, 2013
How much do they pay you sheen to be an annoying fly on this forum? What ever it is, it's too much...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TMI3AIV...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Seentheotherside 578,521
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 816,829
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 8 min Freebird USA 9,205
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Peace_Warrior 609,706
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 39 min Swag 90
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 45 min Atheists Need Lies 69,876
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 39,928
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,935
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 23 hr THE BIG SHERIFF 16,484
More from around the web