yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#252398 Jan 27, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't understand how some people can think 9.11, Sandy Hook, Gabby Gifford's shooting, etc. are faked. That would just be insanity. I think there are certain things hidden from the media, and sometimes too much spin by the media is put on some issues, but true conspiracies of that magnitude, absolutely not.
It would be a cast of thousands. I agree. Totally impossible. It is what it is.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#252399 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
How did the 1,400 vehicles get burned Einstein? I suppose government shills burned them all right?

What a Jackass!!!
Bill

Austin, TX

#252400 Jan 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull.
The collapse of the east penthouse seconds before global collapse proves one thing.
It proves the interior of the structure had already collapsed and that reality does not preclude bombs.
And for any demotion to be instantaneous it would mean one helluva massive explosion which would have a) been audible for miles, b) shattered windows in surrounding buildings and c) been obvious to seismologists.
Cranks like yourself pretending to have a clue works in twooferdumb, but not here in reality.
You are right that the destruction of the interior of WTC-7 prior to the destruction of the perimeter "does not preclude" explosives. In fact, it is consistent with building implosion.

But you are wrong in suggesting that the simultaneous demolition (demotion?) of the perimeter would have required "one helluva massive explosion." Smaller synchronized charges to remove all structural resistance of the perimeter would also result in the symmetric free-fall drop of the roof-line, a phenomenon which you and your buds have yet to address, by the way.

And, by the way, what did you think of John Gross' use of the phrase "free fall speed?" Do you suppose he will be excommunicated from the priesthood if this is widely circulated?

&t= 6m12s

Oh, but then it should also be repeated that the NIST draft on WTC-7 actually *ASSUMED* that the descent speed of the roof-line was approximately "constant" ... when in fact it is QUITE CLEAR from all the videos that in fact the descent of the roof-line is *indistinguishable* from gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet! That's *constant acceleration*, which is quite different from *constant speed*.

What kind of "amateurs" would make such a demonstrably false assumption? To be honest, though, I don't buy the possibility that Shyam Sunder and John Gross are "amateurs." This is basic physics, and I think there is ample ground to charge them with fraud, and maybe even misprision of treason.

And, by the way, what exactly motivates YOU, Porkpie, to promote bullsh!t day after day on this thread in the service of mass-murderers?
Bill

Austin, TX

#252401 Jan 27, 2013
altered state wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres Bill? Don't forget the Internet is rated "EPO" Entertainment Purposes Only". Boy, what does Bill think of Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite?
Sometimes I have better things to do with my day, Altered Alan. In fact, most of the time I have better things to do. No, in fact, ALL of the time I have better things to do with my day.

Who or what rated the internet "Entertainment Purposes Only?" Don't you trust your critical thinking skills? How did you arrive at such firm opinions regarding events (like 9/11) when you are barely acquainted with the facts and evidence?

But in answer to your question, I think Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite were insignificant amateurs in comparison to the mindfk masters that have hijacked this nation.
Bill

Austin, TX

#252402 Jan 27, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent posts, Bill, and thank you.
Now you guys have to excuse RADEKT's lack of communicative skills, especially last night, because his imaginary girlfriend came by his west side apartment to drink a full bottle of Logicless, an imaginary french champaign. As you can see, he's still has a major hangover.
Right now in response to Bills straightforward destruction of many brainwashed talking points, Porkpie Hat is scouring through his debunking sites, looking for some positions to parrot.
Right now he's screaming "Free fall is not speed, moron!", unless NIST lead investigator John Gross says it, of course...
WasteWater just lies, and says tangible a lot, has no logic, by folding her arms repeating the phrase "nuh uh".
You asked a great question the other day, why do these people try so hard to resist investigation and conversation of the mass murder of so many people?
So get ready Bill, you're about to be called a pedophile for making sense, and you're about to see your posts disappear in troll Charlie spambot nonsense.
For them logic is hard, but
Insults Are Easier
I suspect that this thread is chock full of just about every disinfo technique devised by humans. Might be interesting to catalog them... or maybe not.

(Our tax dollars at work?)
alan

Kansas City, MO

#252403 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I have better things to do with my day, Altered Alan. In fact, most of the time I have better things to do. No, in fact, ALL of the time I have better things to do with my day.
Who or what rated the internet "Entertainment Purposes Only?" Don't you trust your critical thinking skills? How did you arrive at such firm opinions regarding events (like 9/11) when you are barely acquainted with the facts and evidence?
But in answer to your question, I think Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite were insignificant amateurs in comparison to the mindfk masters that have hijacked this nation.
Bill, we dont have a clue who we are dealing with on the net. For all we know somebody just clubed the nightwatchmen on the head at the Bellevue Hospital(Mad House) and is now on Topix. Humans are pretty weird Bill.
insanity

Georgetown, KY

#252404 Jan 27, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't understand how some people can think 9.11, Sandy Hook, Gabby Gifford's shooting, etc. are faked. That would just be insanity. I think there are certain things hidden from the media, and sometimes too much spin by the media is put on some issues, but true conspiracies of that magnitude, absolutely not.
Have you looked at the evidence or are you just basing your judgement on what you were told on the news? Or perhaps you are actually just on a fishing expedition to try and identify and engage with conspiracy theorists. If so, then you've come to the right forum. They would happy to present evidence of the conspiracies to you...it's all over the internet.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#252405 Jan 27, 2013
and you still can't explain NO SEISMIC RECORD OF EXPLOSIONS ..... but you'll just keep ignoring that painful fact
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that the destruction of the interior of WTC-7 prior to the destruction of the perimeter "does not preclude" explosives. In fact, it is consistent with building implosion.
But you are wrong in suggesting that the simultaneous demolition (demotion?) of the perimeter would have required "one helluva massive explosion." Smaller synchronized charges to remove all structural resistance of the perimeter would also result in the symmetric free-fall drop of the roof-line, a phenomenon which you and your buds have yet to address, by the way.
And, by the way, what did you think of John Gross' use of the phrase "free fall speed?" Do you suppose he will be excommunicated from the priesthood if this is widely circulated?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtRlOVymmz8XX&t=6m12s
Oh, but then it should also be repeated that the NIST draft on WTC-7 actually *ASSUMED* that the descent speed of the roof-line was approximately "constant" ... when in fact it is QUITE CLEAR from all the videos that in fact the descent of the roof-line is *indistinguishable* from gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet! That's *constant acceleration*, which is quite different from *constant speed*.
What kind of "amateurs" would make such a demonstrably false assumption? To be honest, though, I don't buy the possibility that Shyam Sunder and John Gross are "amateurs." This is basic physics, and I think there is ample ground to charge them with fraud, and maybe even misprision of treason.
And, by the way, what exactly motivates YOU, Porkpie, to promote bullsh!t day after day on this thread in the service of mass-murderers?
disinfo techniques

Georgetown, KY

#252406 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that this thread is chock full of just about every disinfo technique devised by humans. Might be interesting to catalog them... or maybe not.
(Our tax dollars at work?)
We have already discussed these disinfo techniques on this thread and posted links that catalogue them. Basically describes all the techniques that we have seen in action from these shills. We have even had some posing as truthers who were actually disinfo shills.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#252407 Jan 27, 2013
is that how you got hold of a computer !?!?!?!?
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill, we dont have a clue who we are dealing with on the net. For all we know somebody just clubed the nightwatchmen on the head at the Bellevue Hospital(Mad House) and is now on Topix. Humans are pretty weird Bill.
Bill

Austin, TX

#252408 Jan 27, 2013
disinfo techniques wrote:
<quoted text>
We have already discussed these disinfo techniques on this thread and posted links that catalogue them. Basically describes all the techniques that we have seen in action from these shills. We have even had some posing as truthers who were actually disinfo shills.
I like it when they're open about their shill status.(Or is Radekt employing the Reverse Psychology Ploy, variant 3B?)
Bill

Austin, TX

#252409 Jan 27, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill, we dont have a clue who we are dealing with on the net. For all we know somebody just clubed the nightwatchmen on the head at the Bellevue Hospital(Mad House) and is now on Topix. Humans are pretty weird Bill.
No argument there, Altered Alan. But I don't quite see your point. How are interactions on the internet that different than other kinds of human interactions? Sure, there aren't the visual cues that you have with physical proximity that might alert you to the crazy guy two booths over in the restaurant... but then your first impression of "crazy" could be wrong, too. All human interaction requires a balance of open "bandwidth" and "firewalls"/defenses to filter out the viruses.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#252410 Jan 27, 2013
alan wrote:
Not exactly true Alan, many of us have a clue when you consider the tactics of some posters who spend such an inordinate amount of time just to lie, spread rumor, and spam away posts with off topic bs to avoid the conversation.

Now granted, might not mean they are paid dis-info agents, even though you can bet your life some of them are, that means the ones left are just crazy... But in the end, to be paid to spread dis-info to cover-up the greatest American mass murder in history in history requires a crazy person to agree with it.

Just watch that NIST press conference Q&A session carefully, notice the stammering, notice them searching for an answer to questions they are uncomfortable with, and avoiding really answering the questions posed about thermate and free fall. Taken into consideration with the other proven lies by both Sham and Mr. Gross, it paints a picture similar to how the crazy and paid dis-info agents act here.

Science and good investigation techniques really at their heart are not that complicated, and it doesn't require a PHD to tell when people, even scientists, are lying.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#252411 Jan 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
and you still can't explain NO SEISMIC RECORD OF EXPLOSIONS ..... but you'll just keep ignoring that painful fact
<quoted text>
You keep saying that but you can't make this painful fact go away just because YOU say it was not peer reviewed.

By Dr. André Rousseau
The seismic signals propagating from New York on September 11, 2001, recorded at Palisades (34 km) and published by the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University (LDEO), have here been subjected to a new critical study concerning their sources.
The aim of this paper is to demonstrate that the nature of the
waves, their velocities, frequencies, and magnitudes invalidate the official explanations which imply as sources the percussion of the twin towers by planes and the collapses of the three buildings, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7.
First of all, we show the contradictions in the official explanation between the seismic data and the timing of the events. Then we point out that it is strange that identical events (percussions of identical towers on the one hand, and collapses of
identical towers on the other hand) at the same location would have generated seismic sources of different magnitudes.
We demonstrate that only strong explosives could be the cause of such seismic waves, in accordance with the observed low frequencies.
According to the nature of the recorded waves (body and surface waves), we can propose a location of each explosive source. According to the presence of shear waves or the presence of Rayleigh waves only, we hypothesize a subterranean or a subaerial explosion.
The magnitude of an aerial explosion is insufficient to provide seismic waves at 34 km. The witnesses and video observation confirm our conclusions of subaerial explosions close to the times of aircraft impacts on WTC1 and WTC2, a strong subterranean explosion closely correlated with the WTC1 collapse, and subaerial
explosions closely correlated with the WTC2 and WTC7 collapses, WTC7 not having been hit by a plane.
As a consequence, we draw the conclusion that the three buildings
were demolished by a controlled process.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah aha h
That's A Good Seismic Record Huh eh !
Bill

Austin, TX

#252412 Jan 27, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly true Alan, many of us have a clue when you consider the tactics of some posters who spend such an inordinate amount of time just to lie, spread rumor, and spam away posts with off topic bs to avoid the conversation.
Now granted, might not mean they are paid dis-info agents, even though you can bet your life some of them are, that means the ones left are just crazy... But in the end, to be paid to spread dis-info to cover-up the greatest American mass murder in history in history requires a crazy person to agree with it.
Just watch that NIST press conference Q&A session carefully, notice the stammering, notice them searching for an answer to questions they are uncomfortable with, and avoiding really answering the questions posed about thermate and free fall. Taken into consideration with the other proven lies by both Sham and Mr. Gross, it paints a picture similar to how the crazy and paid dis-info agents act here.
Science and good investigation techniques really at their heart are not that complicated, and it doesn't require a PHD to tell when people, even scientists, are lying.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
Excellent points, and yes, John Gross is a horrendous liar. Here is one of his other performances:

#252413 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it when they're open about their shill status.(Or is Radekt employing the Reverse Psychology Ploy, variant 3B?)
No ratdick is really a Well Paid Govie Shill. Who claims to fuhk blonde bimbos at night and says he works on Wall Street by day. He says he even went to school to get his job.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah aha
That's A Good One Huh eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#252414 Jan 27, 2013
altered state wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres Bill? Don't forget the Internet is rated "EPO" Entertainment Purposes Only". Boy, what does Bill think of Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite?
How should I know where Bill is? Are you implying I am Bill? Well thanks if you are, because I wish I had some of his obvious intelligence.

I'll go out on a limb and assume Bill thinks those two examples are of deranged people. And I believe you have a touch of that condition yourself, given how you just attempted to smear both of us because you have a logic issue.

And the internet has many purposes, and I don't consider the deaths of 3,000 human beings, the possible cover-up, and the countless loss of treasure, loss of liberties, and more american soldiers dying in resource wars spawned in the name of 9/11, to be a form of entertainment.

You do obviously, making you as deranged as those two lunatics you attempted to smear me with.

But

Insults Are Easier
Bill

Austin, TX

#252415 Jan 27, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that but you can't make this painful fact go away just because YOU say it was not peer reviewed.
By Dr. André Rousseau
The seismic signals propagating from New York on September 11, 2001, recorded at Palisades (34 km) and published by the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University (LDEO), have here been subjected to a new critical study concerning their sources.
The aim of this paper is to demonstrate that the nature of the
waves, their velocities, frequencies, and magnitudes invalidate the official explanations which imply as sources the percussion of the twin towers by planes and the collapses of the three buildings, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7.
First of all, we show the contradictions in the official explanation between the seismic data and the timing of the events. Then we point out that it is strange that identical events (percussions of identical towers on the one hand, and collapses of
identical towers on the other hand) at the same location would have generated seismic sources of different magnitudes.
We demonstrate that only strong explosives could be the cause of such seismic waves, in accordance with the observed low frequencies.
According to the nature of the recorded waves (body and surface waves), we can propose a location of each explosive source. According to the presence of shear waves or the presence of Rayleigh waves only, we hypothesize a subterranean or a subaerial explosion.
The magnitude of an aerial explosion is insufficient to provide seismic waves at 34 km. The witnesses and video observation confirm our conclusions of subaerial explosions close to the times of aircraft impacts on WTC1 and WTC2, a strong subterranean explosion closely correlated with the WTC1 collapse, and subaerial
explosions closely correlated with the WTC2 and WTC7 collapses, WTC7 not having been hit by a plane.
As a consequence, we draw the conclusion that the three buildings
were demolished by a controlled process.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah aha h
That's A Good Seismic Record Huh eh !
I would be interested to know if anyone has ever looked for videos shot exclusively on tripods near the WTC that required the buildings just prior to and during collapse.

For example, the following video could contain a "seismic record" (at about 20 seconds), but of course unlike the NIST "investigators," we would need more than one -- and preferably many -- data point before we attached much significance to this:

Of course, there are plenty of credible witnesses that heard and even experienced first hand (and in many cases suffered injuries from) blast events.

For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bill

Austin, TX

#252416 Jan 27, 2013
*recorded*, not "required"

#252417 Jan 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull.
The collapse of the east penthouse seconds before global collapse proves one thing.
It proves the interior of the structure had already collapsed and that reality does not preclude bombs.
And for any demotion to be instantaneous it would mean one helluva massive explosion which would have a) been audible for miles, b) shattered windows in surrounding buildings and c) been obvious to seismologists.
Cranks like yourself pretending to have a clue works in twooferdumb, but not here in reality.
You are right, the interior of the structure had already collapsed
by explosions and bombs which are NOT precluded. Ergo there were bombs and explosions.
Preclude = to prevent the presence, existence, or occurrence of; to make impossible
Not preclude = to proclaim the presence, existence, or occurrence of; to make possible.
Being from Canada mu shu isn't aware of some of the intricacies of the English language.
mu shu you debunked yourself here. Good going pork pig boy !?!?!?
Here in reality we understand how our words work.
And who said any explosions were instantaneous ? Lots of little explosions are just as effective as one big one, Eh !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good Little Preclusion Huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Steve III 44,659
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min ChristineM 445,711
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Steve III 646,505
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 1 hr Bluehair79 67
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr hornny15234 19
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 48,426
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 2 hr Johnny 11,539
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web