well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#252387 Jan 27, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent posts, Bill, and thank you.
Now you guys have to excuse RADEKT's lack of communicative skills, especially last night, because his imaginary girlfriend came by his west side apartment to drink a full bottle of Logicless, an imaginary french champaign. As you can see, he's still has a major hangover.
Right now in response to Bills straightforward destruction of many brainwashed talking points, Porkpie Hat is scouring through his debunking sites, looking for some positions to parrot.
Right now he's screaming "Free fall is not speed, moron!", unless NIST lead investigator John Gross says it, of course...
WasteWater just lies, and says tangible a lot, has no logic, by folding her arms repeating the phrase "nuh uh".
You asked a great question the other day,
why do these people try so hard to resist investigation and conversation of the mass murder of so many people?
So get ready Bill, you're about to be called a pedophile for making sense,
and you're about to see your posts disappear in troll Charlie spambot nonsense.
For them logic is hard, but
Insults Are Easier
Yeah you'd think it was their job or something!?!?!?!?!?
Or worse yet, an "idiot" or maybe a "moron".
Seems like sorry charlie is plum tuckered out from his last two pages of SPAM.
Be that as it may.......
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh eh !
alan

Kansas City, MO

#252389 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
One would have to be severely shtfaced to accept the official conspiracy theories regarding the events of September 11, given all the evidence that completely undermines it. In this case, our political leaders ARE the "conspiracy theorists" (and I use that term narrowly here to represent purveyors of the shoddiest fiction imaginable), but I'm sure that they hope we AREN'T listening too closely. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to dispel the lies.
I went to Washington the State to work. On the radio a person was complaining that the airplanes flying overhead were govt planes trying to poison people because the white smoke was a cloud of poison dropping down on them. Bill you remind me of that person on the radio.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#252390 Jan 27, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>I went to Washington the State to work. On the radio a person was complaining that the airplanes flying overhead were govt planes trying to poison people because the white smoke was a cloud of poison dropping down on them. Bill you remind me of that person on the radio.
And you remind me of a mindless sheep, so all things considered, looks like what you just said has no merit, if you dismiss what I just asserted about you.

You forgot to assert he also denies the holocaust, must hate jews, is gay, and a pedophile... Just trying to help your smear campaign, since you seem so helpless in arguing the points on a factual basis.

Of course,

Insults Are Easier
altered state

Kansas City, MO

#252391 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
And you remind me of a mindless sheep, so all things considered, looks like what you just said has no merit, if you dismiss what I just asserted about you.
You forgot to assert he also denies the holocaust, must hate jews, is gay, and a pedophile... Just trying to help your smear campaign, since you seem so helpless in arguing the points on a factual basis.
Of course,
Insults Are Easier
Wheres Bill? Don't forget the Internet is rated "EPO" Entertainment Purposes Only". Boy, what does Bill think of Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#252392 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can refute a person with one word. Now if you could only show your proof.
I beg to differ. It takes sorry charlie two or three pages of gobbldegook to refute a claim.
And it seems to have put him in the hospital. Either that or he's taking a very long nap from staying up well past 12 midnight to post all that SPAM.
Furthermore he don't show any proof at all!?!?!?!?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's A Good Little Refutation In One Word Or Less Huh eh !
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#252393 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
False. See USGS surveys of the dust from WTC. See RJ Lee Report. See Harrit et al's "Active Thermitic" paper, with lots of actual photos, see chemist Mark Basile's confirmation of the "Active Thermitic" findings, see videos of red/gray chips igniting and producing residues that are consistent with thermitic reaction.
See videos demonstrating very clearly synchronized explosive demolition as opposed to progressive gravity-driven failure.
Harrit;;;; LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! It's 2013, catch up!!

“Time falls away...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#252394 Jan 27, 2013
djhixx wrote:
s 9/11 a conspiracy?
No. I don't understand how some people can think 9.11, Sandy Hook, Gabby Gifford's shooting, etc. are faked. That would just be insanity. I think there are certain things hidden from the media, and sometimes too much spin by the media is put on some issues, but true conspiracies of that magnitude, absolutely not.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#252395 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>False. You are responding to a description of the "northwest corner of WTC 7," which is *NOT* the penthouse structure. Again, the roof-line is dropping at free-fall acceleration. Even NIST doesn't dispute this. The significance of symmetric, free-fall drop of the roof-line, clearly evident in the videos, is that it PROVES instantaneous demolition of the perimeter and any lingering internal supports that would otherwise offer resistance to the falling perimeter.

The destruction of the penthouse structure prior to the free-fall drop of the roof-line is actually totally consistent with the building implosion scenario. Core destruction causes the perimeter to pull inward, insuring a successful implosion.
Bull.

The collapse of the east penthouse seconds before global collapse proves one thing.

It proves the interior of the structure had already collapsed and that reality does not preclude bombs.

And for any demotion to be instantaneous it would mean one helluva massive explosion which would have a) been audible for miles, b) shattered windows in surrounding buildings and c) been obvious to seismologists.

Cranks like yourself pretending to have a clue works in twooferdumb, but not here in reality.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#252396 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense.
Thanks for summarizing your posts barb.

Going right to the conclusion saves bandwidth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#252397 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to refute me then you have to bring forth credible links. And how would you know my posts are wrong if you never viewed them? You are sounding more like phony shill the more I read from you. A pathetic excuse to avoid answering the Q's I give to you that you never seems to answer.
I already told you. You have been debunked numerous times. I'm not wasting my time with you Toots.

Location hidden

#252398 Jan 27, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't understand how some people can think 9.11, Sandy Hook, Gabby Gifford's shooting, etc. are faked. That would just be insanity. I think there are certain things hidden from the media, and sometimes too much spin by the media is put on some issues, but true conspiracies of that magnitude, absolutely not.
It would be a cast of thousands. I agree. Totally impossible. It is what it is.

Location hidden

#252399 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
How did the 1,400 vehicles get burned Einstein? I suppose government shills burned them all right?

What a Jackass!!!
Bill

Austin, TX

#252400 Jan 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull.
The collapse of the east penthouse seconds before global collapse proves one thing.
It proves the interior of the structure had already collapsed and that reality does not preclude bombs.
And for any demotion to be instantaneous it would mean one helluva massive explosion which would have a) been audible for miles, b) shattered windows in surrounding buildings and c) been obvious to seismologists.
Cranks like yourself pretending to have a clue works in twooferdumb, but not here in reality.
You are right that the destruction of the interior of WTC-7 prior to the destruction of the perimeter "does not preclude" explosives. In fact, it is consistent with building implosion.

But you are wrong in suggesting that the simultaneous demolition (demotion?) of the perimeter would have required "one helluva massive explosion." Smaller synchronized charges to remove all structural resistance of the perimeter would also result in the symmetric free-fall drop of the roof-line, a phenomenon which you and your buds have yet to address, by the way.

And, by the way, what did you think of John Gross' use of the phrase "free fall speed?" Do you suppose he will be excommunicated from the priesthood if this is widely circulated?

&t= 6m12s

Oh, but then it should also be repeated that the NIST draft on WTC-7 actually *ASSUMED* that the descent speed of the roof-line was approximately "constant" ... when in fact it is QUITE CLEAR from all the videos that in fact the descent of the roof-line is *indistinguishable* from gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet! That's *constant acceleration*, which is quite different from *constant speed*.

What kind of "amateurs" would make such a demonstrably false assumption? To be honest, though, I don't buy the possibility that Shyam Sunder and John Gross are "amateurs." This is basic physics, and I think there is ample ground to charge them with fraud, and maybe even misprision of treason.

And, by the way, what exactly motivates YOU, Porkpie, to promote bullsh!t day after day on this thread in the service of mass-murderers?
Bill

Austin, TX

#252401 Jan 27, 2013
altered state wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres Bill? Don't forget the Internet is rated "EPO" Entertainment Purposes Only". Boy, what does Bill think of Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite?
Sometimes I have better things to do with my day, Altered Alan. In fact, most of the time I have better things to do. No, in fact, ALL of the time I have better things to do with my day.

Who or what rated the internet "Entertainment Purposes Only?" Don't you trust your critical thinking skills? How did you arrive at such firm opinions regarding events (like 9/11) when you are barely acquainted with the facts and evidence?

But in answer to your question, I think Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite were insignificant amateurs in comparison to the mindfk masters that have hijacked this nation.
Bill

Austin, TX

#252402 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Excellent posts, Bill, and thank you.
Now you guys have to excuse RADEKT's lack of communicative skills, especially last night, because his imaginary girlfriend came by his west side apartment to drink a full bottle of Logicless, an imaginary french champaign. As you can see, he's still has a major hangover.
Right now in response to Bills straightforward destruction of many brainwashed talking points, Porkpie Hat is scouring through his debunking sites, looking for some positions to parrot.
Right now he's screaming "Free fall is not speed, moron!", unless NIST lead investigator John Gross says it, of course...
WasteWater just lies, and says tangible a lot, has no logic, by folding her arms repeating the phrase "nuh uh".
You asked a great question the other day, why do these people try so hard to resist investigation and conversation of the mass murder of so many people?
So get ready Bill, you're about to be called a pedophile for making sense, and you're about to see your posts disappear in troll Charlie spambot nonsense.
For them logic is hard, but
Insults Are Easier
I suspect that this thread is chock full of just about every disinfo technique devised by humans. Might be interesting to catalog them... or maybe not.

(Our tax dollars at work?)
alan

Kansas City, MO

#252403 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I have better things to do with my day, Altered Alan. In fact, most of the time I have better things to do. No, in fact, ALL of the time I have better things to do with my day.
Who or what rated the internet "Entertainment Purposes Only?" Don't you trust your critical thinking skills? How did you arrive at such firm opinions regarding events (like 9/11) when you are barely acquainted with the facts and evidence?
But in answer to your question, I think Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite were insignificant amateurs in comparison to the mindfk masters that have hijacked this nation.
Bill, we dont have a clue who we are dealing with on the net. For all we know somebody just clubed the nightwatchmen on the head at the Bellevue Hospital(Mad House) and is now on Topix. Humans are pretty weird Bill.
insanity

Georgetown, KY

#252404 Jan 27, 2013
Jenifer8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked at the evidence or are you just basing your judgement on what you were told on the news? Or perhaps you are actually just on a fishing expedition to try and identify and engage with conspiracy theorists. If so, then you've come to the right forum. They would happy to present evidence of the conspiracies to you...it's all over the internet.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#252405 Jan 27, 2013
and you still can't explain NO SEISMIC RECORD OF EXPLOSIONS ..... but you'll just keep ignoring that painful fact
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right that the destruction of the interior of WTC-7 prior to the destruction of the perimeter "does not preclude" explosives. In fact, it is consistent with building implosion.
But you are wrong in suggesting that the simultaneous demolition (demotion?) of the perimeter would have required "one helluva massive explosion." Smaller synchronized charges to remove all structural resistance of the perimeter would also result in the symmetric free-fall drop of the roof-line, a phenomenon which you and your buds have yet to address, by the way.
And, by the way, what did you think of John Gross' use of the phrase "free fall speed?" Do you suppose he will be excommunicated from the priesthood if this is widely circulated?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtRlOVymmz8XX&t=6m12s
Oh, but then it should also be repeated that the NIST draft on WTC-7 actually *ASSUMED* that the descent speed of the roof-line was approximately "constant" ... when in fact it is QUITE CLEAR from all the videos that in fact the descent of the roof-line is *indistinguishable* from gravitational acceleration for over 100 feet! That's *constant acceleration*, which is quite different from *constant speed*.
What kind of "amateurs" would make such a demonstrably false assumption? To be honest, though, I don't buy the possibility that Shyam Sunder and John Gross are "amateurs." This is basic physics, and I think there is ample ground to charge them with fraud, and maybe even misprision of treason.
And, by the way, what exactly motivates YOU, Porkpie, to promote bullsh!t day after day on this thread in the service of mass-murderers?
disinfo techniques

Georgetown, KY

#252406 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that this thread is chock full of just about every disinfo technique devised by humans. Might be interesting to catalog them... or maybe not.
(Our tax dollars at work?)
We have already discussed these disinfo techniques on this thread and posted links that catalogue them. Basically describes all the techniques that we have seen in action from these shills. We have even had some posing as truthers who were actually disinfo shills.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#252407 Jan 27, 2013
is that how you got hold of a computer !?!?!?!?
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Bill, we dont have a clue who we are dealing with on the net. For all we know somebody just clubed the nightwatchmen on the head at the Bellevue Hospital(Mad House) and is now on Topix. Humans are pretty weird Bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 3 min Doctor REALITY 5
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 5 min blackdick 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Toby 106,098
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min NoStress4me 56,369
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Steve III 650,798
sexy hot chats (Dec '14) 33 min boy 60
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min brandy trujillo 971,898
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min Steve III 45,013
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 182,989
More from around the web