Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Bill

Austin, TX

#252356 Jan 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse....

etc.
Was that supposed to clarify anything?

First of all, NIST's model doesn't behave like the building that we can all see in the videos. Even if we took the computer cartoons to represent only the (soft?) interior of the building (the part that we can't see directly, conveniently, and so can only theorize about), there are many points in the visualizations where the interior structure has twisted beyond the visible envelope, the allegedly rigid "outer shell" of the building, as you put it. A competent, honest investigator might call that a violation of boundary conditions that renders the computer model invalid. There are many other reason to reject the computer modeling as invalid (for example, the fact that active fires in the model don't coincide with reality, or that the model's structural specifications don't coincide with reality...).

And you have failed to address the fact that the visible exterior itself should be providing structural resistance to upper perimeter and roof-line. Nevertheless, we see the roof-line suddenly and symmetrically dropping at free-fall acceleration. How is that possible, unless something caused the simultaneous failure of all perimeter columns (and any lingering interior attachemnts) in a building with a very large footprint?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#252357 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
And those office fires that were burning were snuffed out during the collapse. Unless you are saying your pancake theory let them stay protected from going out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dh4r-gHdyPUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now please explain how burning plastic, wood and fabric stayed burning during those collapses.....all the way to the ground.
What ever was burning in the sub-levels for months later was not office materials, Unless you are saying all that burning material just went into the basement from the impact floors. Now if you could explain that, please.
And if the jet fuel went into the elevator shafts, how did anything burn on all of the other floors beneath and above the impact zone.......that were untouched by fire?
Explain that also, please.
How did the 1,400 vehicles and subsequent fires start? Your scenario about fires being squelched is obviously false.

Location hidden

#252358 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.
They were ignited by the flames where the fire originally started which now came down to street level. It ain't rocket science. BTW, those fires were prolonged and hot to create molten metal.

Location hidden

#252359 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, NIST's model doesn't behave like the building that we can all see in the videos. Even if we took the computer cartoons to represent only the (soft?) interior of the building (the part that we can't see directly, conveniently, and so can only theorize about), there are many points in the visualizations where the interior structure has twisted beyond the visible envelope, the allegedly rigid "outer shell" of the building, as you put it. A competent, honest investigator might call that a violation of boundary conditions that renders the computer model invalid. There are many other reason to reject the computer modeling as invalid (for example, the fact that active fires in the model don't coincide with reality, or that the model's structural specifications don't coincide with reality...).
And you have failed to address the fact that the visible exterior itself should be providing structural resistance to upper perimeter and roof-line. Nevertheless, we see the roof-line suddenly and symmetrically dropping at free-fall acceleration. How is that possible, unless something caused the simultaneous failure of all perimeter columns (and any lingering interior attachemnts) in a building with a very large footprint?
False. This has all been debunked.

The building took over 20 seconds to fall. The penthouse structure is seen seen falling into the damaged part of the building seconds before collapse.
Bill

Austin, TX

#252360 Jan 27, 2013
Here's a side by side comparison of reality versus model. Note the very obvious time discrepancy:

Also, another obvious sign of fraud on the part of the official investigators is that they rejected real, tangible physical evidence (for example, the steel and dust with incendiary residues and, according to multiple independent researchers, actual advanced pyrotechnic materials) in favor of computer-generated hypotheticals that have are demonstrably contradicted by photo and video documentation. In other words, NIST wrote an expensive fiction and is trying to pass it off as much-needed support for the impossible official conspiracy theory.

Location hidden

#252361 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
"The facts I presented are readily verifiable from many independent sources."
I/w..
But you never post them with your replies. Now why is that? Oh we are just suppose to take your word for it eh?
Y/w..
Hot spots are meaningless other than the fact that the buildings got very hot where the planes crashed. The flames went down the elevator shafts as well as hot debris.
No they are not meaningless. What was burning for months later in those hot spots? And how long did those flames burn in the elevator shafts a few minutes maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fzl1P4oO6toXX
Les Robertson Confirms Molten Metal in WTC Basement
Office fires made metal molten eh?
9/11/01: First Time In History Skyscrapers Collapse Due To Fire
I'd say you are the straw man grasping at straws
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
What I posted is available to anyone who takes the time. I don't go to your links because none have anything other than unsubstantiated opinions.

Why would I bother? Your mind is made up already of a huge nefarious conspiracy.

Location hidden

#252362 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
Here's a side by side comparison of reality versus model. Note the very obvious time discrepancy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c600UompC-IXX
Also, another obvious sign of fraud on the part of the official investigators is that they rejected real, tangible physical evidence (for example, the steel and dust with incendiary residues and, according to multiple independent researchers, actual advanced pyrotechnic materials) in favor of computer-generated hypotheticals that have are demonstrably contradicted by photo and video documentation. In other words, NIST wrote an expensive fiction and is trying to pass it off as much-needed support for the impossible official conspiracy theory.
Nonsense.

Location hidden

#252363 Jan 27, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your 24 second proof. If you are going to make claims, then you have to show where you acquired that info.
A mere verbal opinion is just not enough.
Go to youtube and watch any of the videos counting with your video counter the time it takes for the penthouse structure to fall. You will see what I am saying is correct. Too lazy huh?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#252364 Jan 27, 2013
"Whatever it takes..." as they continue to attack US and Our Constitution/Law

In an attempt to scare the public with a looming cyber attack on US infrastructure, US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is once again pushing Congress to pass legislation allowing the government to have greater control over the Internet.

Napolitano issued the warnings Thursday, claiming that inaction could result in a “cyber 9/11” attack that could knock out water, electricity and gas, causing destruction similar to that left behind by Hurricane Sandy...

http://www.hangthebankers.com/homeland-securi...
Bill

Austin, TX

#252365 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the 1,400 vehicles and subsequent fires start? Your scenario about fires being squelched is obviously false.
The abundant presence of thermitic compounds in the World Trade Center dust, as well as very hot droplets of molten iron (ignition sources), as documented in the following paper, would certainly explain damage to vehicles and other very hot ground fires after the WTC destruction:

http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/arti...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#252366 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, NIST's model doesn't behave like the building that we can all see in the videos. Even if we took the computer cartoons to represent only the (soft?) interior of the building (the part that we can't see directly, conveniently, and so can only theorize about),
Agreed

Location hidden

#252367 Jan 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
"Whatever it takes..." as they continue to attack US and Our Constitution/Law
In an attempt to scare the public with a looming cyber attack on US infrastructure, US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is once again pushing Congress to pass legislation allowing the government to have greater control over the Internet.
Napolitano issued the warnings Thursday, claiming that inaction could result in a “cyber 9/11” attack that could knock out water, electricity and gas, causing destruction similar to that left behind by Hurricane Sandy...
http://www.hangthebankers.com/homeland-securi...
Who is "they?"

Location hidden

#252368 Jan 27, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The abundant presence of thermitic compounds in the World Trade Center dust, as well as very hot droplets of molten iron (ignition sources), as documented in the following paper, would certainly explain damage to vehicles and other very hot ground fires after the WTC destruction:
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/arti...
There is no such tangible evidence other than speculation an opinion.

#252369 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What I posted is available to anyone who takes the time. I don't go to your links because none have anything other than unsubstantiated opinions.
Why would I bother? Your mind is made up already of a huge nefarious conspiracy.
If you're going to refute me then you have to bring forth credible links. And how would you know my posts are wrong if you never viewed them? You are sounding more like phony shill the more I read from you. A pathetic excuse to avoid answering the Q's I give to you that you never seems to answer.

#252370 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to youtube and watch any of the videos counting with your video counter the time it takes for the penthouse structure to fall. You will see what I am saying is correct. Too lazy huh?
I asked 'you' to prove your claims. Give the link you are referring to.

#252371 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
Anyone can refute a person with one word. Now if you could only show your proof.
Bill

Austin, TX

#252372 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False. The building took over 24 seconds to descend. This is easy to determine using You-tube video. You can watch the counter counting precisely from the moment the penthouse structure moves.
False. You are responding to a description of the "northwest corner of WTC 7," which is *NOT* the penthouse structure. Again, the roof-line is dropping at free-fall acceleration. Even NIST doesn't dispute this. The significance of symmetric, free-fall drop of the roof-line, clearly evident in the videos, is that it PROVES instantaneous demolition of the perimeter and any lingering internal supports that would otherwise offer resistance to the falling perimeter.

The destruction of the penthouse structure prior to the free-fall drop of the roof-line is actually totally consistent with the building implosion scenario. Core destruction causes the perimeter to pull inward, insuring a successful implosion.

#252373 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.

#252374 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They were ignited by the flames where the fire originally started which now came down to street level. It ain't rocket science. BTW, those fires were prolonged and hot to create molten metal.
Nonsense.

#252375 Jan 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False. This has all been debunked.
The building took over 20 seconds to fall. The penthouse structure is seen seen falling into the damaged part of the building seconds before collapse.
Nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liamm 670,327
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Clearwater 100,404
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Peter Ross 445,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Aura Mytha 980,150
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 5 hr Libhater 58
More from around the web