|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Auto pilot needs a destination beacon to home in on professor. What did he do set his hand held GPS and typed in the word Pentagon?... You took your illiterate pill today I see.
ANY PROOF OF THAT, and GPS which is part of autopilot needs no destination beacon, it needs three satellites and a database, there is no destination beacon.

Way to just make crap up MOOBS THE BRONIE!

Do you EVER provide evidence or do you just make crap up and mindless speculate with no evidence?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
Sheen the silly shilly troll.
All he has to offer on this thread is useless....
Translation, You can't back up a thing you say unemployed truck drive Bronie!

Why don't you debate with evidence of actual events MOOBS, instead of endless maybe they did this.

It's sort of like maybe Fontanie has a IQ, there is no evidence of that but one can pretend.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RAD, if you were a pilot and the President (your boss) came to you and said hey RAD how about doing me a favor and give a press release that you saw a plane crash into the Pentagon. This is to silence all of those conspiracy nut jobs out there. Will you do that for me Captain RAD?
Not everyone is as dishonorable as you apparently are.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal.....Money got him in there. What did he give to the world by being there?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan#Go...
Seems like old Clint Eastwood and Arnold Schwarzenegger went to that same political school also eh? Yepper, real on top of the class politicians they were...lol
So you were wrrrrr---- wrrrrooo wwrrroonnnggggggguh, eh Fonzie? One of your 25 cats got your tongue?

Guess what, dopey, money makes the world go around. No bucks, no Buck Rogers. Get used to it.

RWR was an accomplished gentleman. And you??? What do YOU have to show for converting oxygen into CO2 for the last 61+ years?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Auto pilot needs a destination beacon to home in on professor. What did he do set his hand held GPS and typed in the word Pentagon?... You took your illiterate pill today I see.
Really? Let's see, I've been a pilot for 13 years. And you?

BTW, a $600 handheld GPS has gotten me halfway across the country and back. It would work just as well in a B757 as it did in my little spam can.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
DUMBAZZ BRONIE! WHERE IT THE BEACON!

Many modern autopilots can receive data from a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver installed on the aircraft. A GPS receiver can determine a plane's position in space by calculating its distance from three or more satellites in the GPS network. Armed with such positioning information, an autopilot can do more than keep a plane straight and level -- it can execute a flight plan.

Most commercial jets have had such capabilities for a while, but even ­smaller planes are incorporating sophisticated autopilot systems. New Cessna 182s and 206s are leaving the factory with the Garmin G1000 integrated cockpit, which includes a digital electronic autopilot combined with a flight director. The Garmin G1000 delivers essentially all the capabilities and modes of a jet avionics system, bringing true automatic flight control to a new generation of general aviation planes.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/fl...

WHY DO UNEMPLOYED TWOOOFERS LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Let's see, I've been a pilot for 13 years. And you?
BTW, a $600 handheld GPS has gotten me halfway across the country and back. It would work just as well in a B757 as it did in my little spam can.
LOL, I have about 6 friends who own a plane and fly, all old small stuff. They all use handheld GPS's most of the time, and if they are used to the route, they still take them in case of visibility issues.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I have about 6 friends who own a plane and fly, all old small stuff. They all use handheld GPS's most of the time, and if they are used to the route, they still take them in case of visibility issues.
Don't they use a "homing beacon"? LMAO!!!
onemale

Pana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

armed services patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Punks like YOU sicken me by your contempt for our veterans.
The point is ,he enlisted , he completed his service honorably along with the rest of his team. Unless you have top clearance or were involved with his team you don't know if he performed any covert missions .Please post where he admits to never seeing combat .
Maybe they weren't called seals at the time he served, but their job was essentially the same.
Very well said, armed services patriot, Thanks!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, armed services patriot, Thanks!
Other than the fact it's false, he never saw combat and was not a seal and disrespects fallen seals.

But hey, if that is respect for real veterans good luck with that.
turdsinbutt

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
"The Lockheed DC-130 was a variant of the C-130 Hercules, designed for drone control. It could carry four Ryan Firebee drones underneath its wings"
O'Brien was flying a C-130 Hercules DIM WIT !!!!!
<quoted text>
open ur mouth radek I gotsta shat!!!!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were wrrrrr---- wrrrrooo wwrrroonnnggggggguh, eh Fonzie? One of your 25 cats got your tongue?
Guess what, dopey, money makes the world go around. No bucks, no Buck Rogers. Get used to it.
RWR was an accomplished gentleman. And you??? What do YOU have to show for converting oxygen into CO2 for the last 61+ years?
4u child...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Guys using handheld GPS units to track unmanned balloon altitudes (while attempting altitude records) discovered that some handheld units GPS units shut down over 20,000 feet no matter what.
The NTSB report on Flight 77 describes the plane's maneuvers in detail. It began to turn to the south at 8:55, and by 9:00 it was headed east. Shortly thereafter it began to descend from its altitude of 35,000 feet.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
Guys using handheld GPS units to track unmanned balloon altitudes (while attempting altitude records) discovered that some handheld units GPS units shut down over 20,000 feet no matter what.
The NTSB report on Flight 77 describes the plane's maneuvers in detail. It began to turn to the south at 8:55, and by 9:00 it was headed east. Shortly thereafter it began to descend from its altitude of 35,000 feet.
And...?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
So what, plagiarist?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
There is NO EVIDENCE on your SHIT SITE TWIT ......now refute LT Col Obrien who saw 77 hit the Pentagon or be labeled a LIAR AGAIN !!!!!
<quoted text>
Indeed. Twoofer calls unsubstantiated opinion evidence. lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Here is a pretty good timeline of the flight events.
http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp...
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Here is a pretty good timeline of the flight events.
http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp...

Except...

The Flight 77 never existed. It was invented after the plane at Shanksville was shot down. This plane was heading for the Pentagon. Thus no plane hit the Pentagon and no plane has been found at Shanksville.

...two smoking guns...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Kink wrote:
<quoted text>
Except...
The Flight 77 never existed. It was invented after the plane at Shanksville was shot down. This plane was heading for the Pentagon. Thus no plane hit the Pentagon and no plane has been found at Shanksville.
...two smoking guns...
Why would the 'real perpetrators' shoot down their own 'weapon'/
MORON!
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The Air Guard pilot who says he shot down the plane over Shanksville did a radio interview that can easily be found. Again, this was the only plane with real passangers onboard. It was heading for the Pentagon to be filmed with bodies on the ground, but was shot down over Shanksville. So Flight 77 had to be invented and the passangers from the other plane were listed as victims on Flt 77 at the Pentagon although neither plane nor passengers were ever found at Pentagon.

The planes that hit WTC 1 & 2 were military tankers on fly-by-wire remote control.

Two top films to see: Dave VonKleist's In Plane sight and Zero:An Investigation Into 9/11

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••