yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251913 Jan 21, 2013
helpingandhealing wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the library...pick up a book called 'Behold a Pale Horse' by William Copper and read it. THEN you will not only see how people can say such things but you will also no longer believe the possibility is bullshit.
Oh, NO DOUBT, THIS HAS TO BE THE TWOOOOF!

Kennedy assassination

According to Cooper, John F. Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to reveal that aliens had invaded and were in the process of taking over the Earth.

He claimed that a video of the assassination showed that the driver of Kennedy's limousine, William Greer, used “a gas pressure device developed by the aliens from the Trilateral Commission” to shoot the President in the head.

The Zapruder film shows Greer twice turning to look into the rear of the car. Cooper stated that Greer's first glance was to assess Kennedy's status after an initial attack and the second was to commence "Plan B" by shooting Kennedy himself.

Conspiracy theories implicating Greer were reported to have "snowballed" after the publication of Behold a Pale Horse.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#251914 Jan 21, 2013
helpingandhealing wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the library...pick up a book called 'Behold a Pale Horse' by William Copper and read it. THEN you will not only see how people can say such things but you will also no longer believe the possibility is bullshit.
Isn't that the guy who also claimed that there is a secret (human) colony on Mars?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#251915 Jan 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not all fiction, CONSIDER THE SOURCE, check out the names on Google. No matter what you think of Jesse Ventura the fact of the matter is he is a former Navy Seal, former governor of Minnesota, but most importantly he wholeheartedly cares about this country. He is one person I know we can trust, he and his team goes out and investigates the issues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dlNUadDqCxYXX
"The Body" was never a SEAL. SEAL as a military designation didn't exist when he served. He was a member of the "Underwater Demolitions Team" and admitidly never saw combat.

His "team"?

June Sarpong = TV personality

Michael Braverman = TV producer

Raheem Dawson = TV producer

Daniel Kucan = TV producer

Holly Golden = TV producer

Alex Piper = TV producer
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251916 Jan 21, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the guy who also claimed that there is a secret (human) colony on Mars?
Naval Intelligence Officer Corroborates U.S. Mars Bases and Time Travel

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/naval-intell...
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#251917 Jan 21, 2013
No, no, no, the secret colony is in the hollow center of the earth. Reptilians live there and go in and out in their underwater spaceships under the oceans. I know, they communicate with me telepatheticly.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251918 Jan 21, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
No, no, no, the secret colony is in the hollow center of the earth. Reptilians live there and go in and out in their underwater spaceships under the oceans. I know, they communicate with me telepatheticly.
LMAO!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#251920 Jan 21, 2013
helpingandhealing wrote:
<quoted text>Go to the library...pick up a book called 'Behold a Pale Horse' by William Copper and read it. THEN you will not only see how people can say such things but you will also no longer believe the possibility is bullshit.
Hey, it's a new mamma insanity sock!

Edmonton, Canada

#251921 Jan 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>What is religion? It is a belief.
What is an atheist? It is a belief.
Like all the atheists, you shove your belief on everyone else.
Besides this is off topic, this thread is about 9/11
Actually atheism is the act of only allowing evidence based information to define factual information.

I don't believe in atheism per say but am defined as an atheist because I see no evidence for any religion being valid.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#251922 Jan 21, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NO DOUBT, THIS HAS TO BE THE TWOOOOF!
Kennedy assassination
According to Cooper, John F. Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to reveal that aliens had invaded and were in the process of taking over the Earth.
He claimed that a video of the assassination showed that the driver of Kennedy's limousine, William Greer, used “a gas pressure device developed by the aliens from the Trilateral Commission” to shoot the President in the head.
The Zapruder film shows Greer twice turning to look into the rear of the car. Cooper stated that Greer's first glance was to assess Kennedy's status after an initial attack and the second was to commence "Plan B" by shooting Kennedy himself.
Conspiracy theories implicating Greer were reported to have "snowballed" after the publication of Behold a Pale Horse.
Great Scott!!! Beam me up Scotty.

Hey, check this one out. It was a good read.

"From the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre to the JFK Assassination, he ruled the mob and terrorized a nation.

This New York Times bestseller presents Sam Giancana—talented businessman, Las Vegas entrepreneur, ruthless killer, and outside player for the CIA’s dirtiest deeds. Giancana clawed his way to the top of the Mafia hierarchy, partied with major stars such as Frank Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe, and did business with agents from the CIA to the Shah of Iran. When Joe Kennedy gave Giancana the chance to use mob muscle to get his son John elected, he jumped at it. But the Kennedy brothers double-crossed him, waging full-scale war on organized crime in the United States. His story changed the course of American history. 30 b&w illustrations"

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Cross-Explosive-...
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#251923 Jan 21, 2013
Be sure to vote!?!?!?!?!?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#251924 Jan 21, 2013
The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of September 11, 2001. Many fields of study are represented and all content is freely available online.
Over 60 peer-reviewed articles and a similar number of letters are available. The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site.
For visitors beginning to investigate the events of 9/11, a number of other resources are suggested as well.
Over a period of more than six years we have presented some of the most compelling analysis and evidence related to 9/11.
Today our mission is to offer only new findings and new, evidence-based perspectives that have not yet been addressed in this venue.
We hope you find the content informative and useful in the fight for truth, justice and peace.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/index.html
Read my lips ...
A peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh eh !

Santa Cruz, CA

#251926 Jan 21, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of September 11, 2001. Many fields of study are represented and all content is freely available online.
Over 60 peer-reviewed articles and a similar number of letters are available. The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site.
For visitors beginning to investigate the events of 9/11, a number of other resources are suggested as well.
Over a period of more than six years we have presented some of the most compelling analysis and evidence related to 9/11.
Today our mission is to offer only new findings and new, evidence-based perspectives that have not yet been addressed in this venue.
We hope you find the content informative and useful in the fight for truth, justice and peace.
Read my lips ...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Only opinions. Who cares?

What about the 20 pilots who said they couldn't crash a plane into the Pentagon? They must be peer-reviewed by pilots who can't fly also. ROTFLMAO
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251927 Jan 21, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Read my lips ...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Yeah, and the "peers" are other twoofer moonbats!

Santa Cruz, CA

#251928 Jan 21, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and the "peers" are other twoofer moonbats!
No doubt.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#251929 Jan 21, 2013
Who are the bwunkers peers?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's As Funny As No Peers Huh eh !
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251931 Jan 21, 2013
Dr_ZorFag wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
99.99% of real engineers and scientists.
20 pilots ha ha ha ha
Now THAT's funny, eh!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251932 Jan 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's a new mamma insanity sock!
Good call, concur!

Calgary, Canada

#251933 Jan 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Read my lips ...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Proving, once again, that you haven't got the slightest clue what peer review is or how it works.

Hint: It's light years away from saying to your like minded buddy, "hey, read this!".

Oh elevator boy-SHEEP 20 pilots!

Calgary, Canada

#251934 Jan 22, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call, concur!
She advised me to read that drivel the first day I posted here.

Calgary, Canada

#251935 Jan 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
Legitimate scientists.

Oh elevator boy-SHEEP 20 pilots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 min Jerry 189
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min Anti-Christ 441,816
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min pusherman_ 777,976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min StarC 560,396
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 21 min Strangelove_95 465
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,380
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 605,320
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web