All FALSE twoofer!
PROVE ME WRONG!
Lick my DONG!!!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251822 Jan 17, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proven you wrong by the simple fact that a vote was held last summer on this very issue to 'audit the fed.'
Sorry AUDITED EXTERNALLY since 1978 BY Comptroller General of the United States!

The Board of Governors, the Federal Reserve Banks, and the Federal Reserve System as a whole are all subject to several levels of audit and review. Under the Federal Banking Agency Audit Act (enacted in 1978 as Public Law 95-320), which authorizes the Comptroller General of the United States to audit the Federal Reserve System, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) has conducted numerous reviews of Federal Reserve activities. In addition, the Board's Office of Inspector General (OIG) audits and investigates Board programs and operations as well as those Board functions delegated to the Reserve Banks. Completed and active GAO reviews and completed OIG audits, reviews and assessments are listed in the Boardís Annual Report (before 2002, the reviews were listed in the Board's Annual Report: Budget Review).

The Board's financial statements, and its compliance with laws and regulations affecting those statements, are audited annually by an outside auditor retained by the OIG. The financial statements of the Reserve Banks are also audited annually by an independent outside auditor. In addition, the Reserve Banks are subject to annual examination by the Board. The Board's financial statements and the combined financial statements for the Reserve Banks are published in the Board's Annual Report.

http://www.federalreserveeducation.org/faq/to...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251823 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I have proven you wrong by the simple fact that a vote was held last summer on this very issue to 'audit the fed.'
My GOD!

YOU may read the ANNUAL audits here.

Federal Reserve System Audited Annual Financial Statements

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/ ...

Good God man!
Ignorance? IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251824 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Fiat currency is just that and the dollar is backed by debt. Interest on loans or credit cards is made up by the banksters. Another fact.
Yack all you want with no links, The Federal reserve EARNS NO INTEREST!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251825 Jan 17, 2013
Create money out of thin air
Interest added
Tens of trillions loaned abroad by the fed
To whom we don't know
All FALSE twoofer!

PROVE ME WRONG! With evidence!

PS: Tens of trillions loaned out overseas, let me see what is the US total GDP last reported? About 15 Trillion, so totally ignoring domestic loans we have loaned more than we have internationally?

LMFAO TWOOFER! How do you loan out far more than you have?

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251826 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd provide dozens of links for you and nail your ass to the wall but it seems everytime I do so topix seems to find a way to block me from posting until I create another user
Sure you have, could you link me to ONE TIME, LMFAO!

PS: Are you Crying?

“Does Everybody Hate Hugo?”

Since: Jan 13

Brooklyn, OH

#251827 Jan 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pete!
How are ya!
Hope all is well:-)
Hey man! Good to see you're still around. I'm doing pretty good, as good as one can possibly be in this miserable climate I currently inhabit. How are things in Canada?

Glad to see you on the other side of December 21st.

;)

Brooklyn, OH

#251828 Jan 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Try english!
Only language I know.

Brooklyn, OH

#251829 Jan 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
My GOD!
YOU may read the ANNUAL audits here.
Federal Reserve System Audited Annual Financial Statements
http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/ ...
Good God man!
Ignorance? IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/...
It's pretty common knowledge that there are glaring exclusions in the current auditing situation.

That, of course, was the whole point of the "Audit the Fed" bill. To get rid of those exclusions.

You do know that, right?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251830 Jan 17, 2013
one eye wrote:
<quoted text>Lick my DONG!!!!!!
<quoted text>
gayboy.
Perhaps you two should get a room.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251831 Jan 17, 2013
PeterinCleveland wrote:
<quoted text>
Only language I know.
Peace!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251832 Jan 17, 2013
PeterinCleveland wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty common knowledge that there are glaring exclusions in the current auditing situation.
That, of course, was the whole point of the "Audit the Fed" bill. To get rid of those exclusions.
You do know that, right?
Actually for the most part the legislation was to audit decision making which takes it out of the quasi public/private sector. Taking it into the public sector fully defeats the purpose of the Fed and it's creation. That is, the Fed should not make decisions based on political party preference.

The main if not the only reason the Fed is quasi private is for political neutrality. If one parties chance of winning the next election is slim, then a few months before the election buy massive securities on the open market,, cut the interest rates down to nothing and flood the money supply, which could cause massive inflation issues for the incoming party.

Then wait four years and make inflation reduction a key issue and you stand a great chance of rigging the game for the sole purpose of getting back in power at the detriment of the average citizen.

The bill had nothing to do with a general monetary audit. It was to audit policy which really can't be called a audit at all fiscally.

----------

The House voted Wednesday to open up the Federal ReserveĎs core monetary policy decisions to the scrutiny of the federal government.

A senior Democratic Senate leadership aide said there are no plans to bring the bill up in the Senate

The Fed is already reviewed by an outside, independent audit firm, whose examination of all Fed financials is published in the bankís annual report. The Government Accountability Office also audits the Fedís financials, including those of its monetary-policy operations, but it doesnít evaluate the policy decisions behind them.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/07/25/hou...

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251833 Jan 17, 2013
where did you study economics Fontain !?!?!?!! YouTube University !?!??!!

The USD is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States and it's economy. The U.S. dollar is the currency most used in international transactions and is the world's dominant reserve currency. Several other countries use it as their official currency, and in many others nations it is the de facto currency. It is also used as the sole currency in two British Overseas Territories, the British Virgin Islands and the Turks and Caicos islands. Not bad for somethig that is "worthless"
<quoted text>
Fiat currency is just that and the dollar is backed by debt. Interest on loans or credit cards is made up by the banksters. Another fact.
If you want to learn something about the dollar and fiat currency may I suggest to your dumb lazy ass to watch "The End of the Road" How Money Became Worthless"
It's comin bro.
one eye

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#251834 Jan 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually for the most part the legislation was to audit decision making which takes it out of the quasi public/private sector. Taking it into the public sector fully defeats the purpose of the Fed and it's creation. That is, the Fed should not make decisions based on political party preference.
The main if not the only reason the Fed is quasi private is for political neutrality. If one parties chance of winning the next election is slim, then a few months before the election buy massive securities on the open market,, cut the interest rates down to nothing and flood the money supply, which could cause massive inflation issues for the incoming party.
Then wait four years and make inflation reduction a key issue and you stand a great chance of rigging the game for the sole purpose of getting back in power at the detriment of the average citizen.
The bill had nothing to do with a general monetary audit. It was to audit policy which really can't be called a audit at all fiscally.
----------
The House voted Wednesday to open up the Federal ReserveĎs core monetary policy decisions to the scrutiny of the federal government.
A senior Democratic Senate leadership aide said there are no plans to bring the bill up in the Senate
The Fed is already reviewed by an outside, independent audit firm, whose examination of all Fed financials is published in the bankís annual report. The Government Accountability Office also audits the Fedís financials, including those of its monetary-policy operations, but it doesnít evaluate the policy decisions behind them.
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/07/25/hou...
This is facking bullshat, who facking cares. Quit copy/paste!!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251835 Jan 17, 2013
one eye wrote:
<quoted text>This is facking bullshat, who facking cares. Quit copy/paste!!!!!
Those that say the Fed has never been audited like your sock, everything above the line are my words. Crybaby!

Get that room, get your pipes cleaned, it will improve your attitude!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251836 Jan 17, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
where did you study economics Fontain !?!?!?!! YouTube University !?!??!!
<quoted text>
Sam place he minored in Structural Engineering.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251837 Jan 17, 2013
PeterinCleveland wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have to remember, I'm the one who "sits on the fence"- I think most of the time the "twoofers" display just as much as logic and maturity as the "shills". What's amazing to me is how little the acual content of the posts as changed, despite some different posters. Still the same vicious circle.
Confucius say: Man who sits on fence gets splinters in ass.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#251838 Jan 17, 2013
I love how these conspiracy nuts think the US is capable of pulling off something like 9/11 and keeping it secret when, at the same time, they can't manage to keep it under wraps that the head of the CIA was diddling his biographer.

Either the government is incompetent (OBVIOUS evidence there)

Or it's masterfully run and, as such, you shouldn't question their AMAZING, near SUPERPOWERED, level of competence.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#251839 Jan 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
I love how these conspiracy nuts think the US is capable of pulling off something like 9/11 and keeping it secret when, at the same time, they can't manage to keep it under wraps that the head of the CIA was diddling his biographer.
Either the government is incompetent (OBVIOUS evidence there)
Or it's masterfully run and, as such, you shouldn't question their AMAZING, near SUPERPOWERED, level of competence.
Indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min River Tam 778,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Peace_Warrior 605,323
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 15 min andet1987 4,476
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 18 min andet1987 1,296
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min andet1987 5,157
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min guest 560,429
Last Word + 2 31 min andet1987 995
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Anti-Christ 441,819
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web