Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“A Shot In The Eye”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#251587 Jan 13, 2013
I like beans with my whale.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251590 Jan 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>If you're so smart then tell me:
How did WTC building # 7 collapse???
1. I was NOT hit by a plane
2. It had no damage
3. It only had a few minor office fires on the upper floors
4. Fires that the sprinkler system should have put out.
5. It was NOT hit by either tower when they fell
Yet it collapsed just as fast as the Towers.
Help, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
NIST just like the news media are controlled by the government.
Before 9/11, throughout world history, no High-Rise metal frame building has ever collapsed due to fire.
Why do you think they use metal???
The answer is simple, so it won't collapse.
1) True, if you were hit by a plane you wouldn't be here to push your fact free nonsense.

2) The only reason you'd believe that given the information available is willful ignorance.

3) Not according to fire fighters on the scene.

4) If at this point, almost 12 years later, you still don't know that water mains were severed by the tower collapses then you'll never achieve anything beyond irrelevance.

5) See #2.

There's an entire industry built around the commonly accepted fact that steel is susceptible to fire. Generation upon generations of engineers, architects, builders and metal workers have understood this yet we're suppose to believe the reverse is true and that steel is impervious to heat.

All the while, these silly little claims made by uneducated twoofers ignore the reality that the biggest culprit in the building collapses was uneven heating creating failure level stresses in the connections of load bearing components.

And at the same time twoofers pretend their "first time in history" fallacy has some sort of validity that should be accepted by all because less than a handful of relevant professionals said so...but have never actually qualified such a claim.

Reality is that failed load bearing components made out of steel have been a concern of engineers the world over since steel has been used for construction.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251591 Jan 14, 2013
Yahweh wrote:
911 was an Israeli jevvish job! google "five dancin Israelis"

they were there to "document" the event!
Been there, done that.

Oh and sorry adolph, you're wrong.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251592 Jan 14, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>he's doing a good job of mimicking your syntax especially your sarcasm. I overlooked the location, otherwise it's obvious who's who.
"Syntax"

Another word you don't understand.

Go back to sleep junkie boy-sheep sockie of oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251593 Jan 14, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed 100%
Of course, it fits your delusional ideology to a tee!

Now, what does a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist truck driver know about structural engineering again?

Oh ya, nothing...just like the 7/11 clerk you responded to.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251594 Jan 14, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of northwoods in June 2001 I attended training at Fort McCoy WI and observed the front half of a jet passengerliner mock-up back in the woods and also a barbwired compound/holding area on southpost. After 9/11 the mock-up disappeared.
Uh huh...and given your proclivity for nonsense you didn't even think to take a picture of it?

Oh birfer!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251595 Jan 14, 2013
GoldHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that both floors/offices hit on that day where High Tech firms who control aircraft? Did you know Paul Bremmer was the Director ? remember Baghdad Bremmer?

George Bush's Brother controlled security, same company controlled security for all airports the "Hijackers" left from, the picture they show of Atta getting on "A"a plane isn't at Dulles, like 7/7 pentagon and others oh Princess Diana the Cameras where out of service.

Tip of the iceberg, All the people who gave the official story minutes into it on TV are in jail, the top cop, look it up.

Get the blueprints for WTC if you can from 70's, small demo charges where built into the towers, they where 2/3rds empty and needed a 2 billion refurb to get rid of asbestos.

Nuff from me.
Nuff bs, that's for sure!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251596 Jan 14, 2013
GoldHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Look up New York City's building code, You cant just do a demo like most citys so they had to plan to bring a building down, it's no friggin secret.

The Hugo Chavez you Dumbfucks kidnapped, overthrew his Government and he took it all back in hours, that Hugo.....LOL

Now that there is a story.
Hahahahaha!!!!

Of course it would be dead easy to cite that section of NY city building code, but you didn't because....?

Oh ya, it's just as stupid as claiming GWB's brother controlled security at the WTC site.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251597 Jan 14, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Another drugged out twoofer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/valium/TOPQTS...
"Dirty scam rat? haha, I have no trouble f2f if person is close enough. My account is open as far as I can tell BELLEND, Only used this site once before to buy 1000's of vals at a time, worked great but so many dregs hanging around.
There should be a Verification process, If yer on the brew your the Scammin rat bastard!!

p:s While i'm wearing an 18carat Rolex I doubt Scamming 5 boxes would interest me. "
Wow!

Big surprise there...not.
Say the Truth

San Anselmo, CA

#251598 Jan 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
1) True, if you were hit by a plane you wouldn't be here to push your fact free nonsense.
2) The only reason you'd believe that given the information available is willful ignorance.
3) Not according to fire fighters on the scene.
4) If at this point, almost 12 years later, you still don't know that water mains were severed by the tower collapses then you'll never achieve anything beyond irrelevance.
5) See #2.
There's an entire industry built around the commonly accepted fact that steel is susceptible to fire. Generation upon generations of engineers, architects, builders and metal workers have understood this yet we're suppose to believe the reverse is true and that steel is impervious to heat.
All the while, these silly little claims made by uneducated twoofers ignore the reality that the biggest culprit in the building collapses was uneven heating creating failure level stresses in the connections of load bearing components.
And at the same time twoofers pretend their "first time in history" fallacy has some sort of validity that should be accepted by all because less than a handful of relevant professionals said so...but have never actually qualified such a claim.
Reality is that failed load bearing components made out of steel have been a concern of engineers the world over since steel has been used for construction.
And never before till WTC 7 "failed" due to some small fires have any steel framed buildings EVER fallen all the way down to the last load bearing steel columns besides WTC 1 & 2 on "gasp" the same day in the same way. "Holy Fuhk" what a coincidence!

What you spout as totally unsupported evidunce is a huge load of horseshit and totally uneducated Canadian body-shop non-logic eh!

It was an inside jobbity job eh !

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#251599 Jan 14, 2013


9/11 solved.

Enjoy it you bunch of shill scumbags... hope it helps you hit your daily quota of posts

No need to thank me.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#251600 Jan 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuff bs, that's for sure!
You can talk, Mr pretendtohavealife.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#251601 Jan 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Big surprise there...not.
Hey, hat boy. Wayne's World is totally still funny... not.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#251602 Jan 14, 2013

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#251603 Jan 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_fp5kaVYhkXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mystery solved
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah aha haa aha haha
.
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Zealous_Guy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n_fp5kaVYhk
9/11 solved.
Enjoy it you bunch of shill scumbags... hope it helps you hit your daily quota of posts
No need to thank me.
Solved..good
So I guess that both of you will now be off to court any day now.
Can you tells us when,cus Id like to be in the front row when you do..

Your honour,Id like to present exhibit A...Youtube
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251604 Jan 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!!!!
Of course it would be dead easy to cite that section of NY city building code, but you didn't because....?
Oh ya, it's just as stupid as claiming GWB's brother controlled security at the WTC site.
The code allows a building lessee to order the FDNY to destroy a building he rents via controlled demolition- a well-known specialty of the FDNY!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251605 Jan 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Mystery solved
You found the 20 pilots?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251606 Jan 14, 2013
Say the Zordiz wrote:
<quoted text>
And never before till WTC 7 "failed" due to some small fires have any steel framed buildings EVER fallen all the way down to the last load bearing steel columns besides WTC 1 & 2 on "gasp" the same day in the same way. "Holy Fuhk" what a coincidence!
What you spout as totally unsupported evidunce is a huge load of horseshit and totally uneducated Canadian body-shop non-logic eh!
It was an inside jobbity job eh !
Do you have photos of WTC7 post-collapse to back up your ass-ertion?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251607 Jan 14, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>And never before till WTC 7 "failed" due to some small fires have any steel framed buildings EVER fallen all the way down to the last load bearing steel columns besides WTC 1 & 2 on "gasp" the same day in the same way. "Holy Fuhk" what a coincidence!

What you spout as totally unsupported evidunce is a huge load of horseshit and totally uneducated Canadian body-shop non-logic eh!

It was an inside jobbity job eh !
And ever since twoofsheep have been mindlessly spouting the same stupid fallacy.

Steel structures have failed die to fire, that's just reality oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots.

The Windsor tower in Madrid perfectly illustrates the susceptibility of steel to fire.

Oh elevator boy-sheep-socky 20 pilots!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251608 Jan 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You can talk, Mr pretendtohavealife.
Still upset your dumb logical fallacies can't support your twoofish azz zealot?

There, there little fella. The no planers and mini-nukers believe every word you say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Freebird USA 7,696
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gabriel 982,341
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min ECT 4Troll Heretics 681,916
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min Tony 6,371
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 2 hr Sparrow 1
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 9 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
More from around the web