yes

no

well, im not sure

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251244 Jan 6, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
even 100+ Green Beret and CIA troops...for one old guy with renal failure and Marfan's syndrome?? What a crockofshit, and he didn't even have anything to do with 9/11, the FBI even admits that. Where's is your proof of OBL's involvement?
Why didn't da jooos let the FBI in on it?
LMFAO, you drooling, braindead cur!!!
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#251246 Jan 6, 2013

The same STAGED SANDY HOOK SCHOOL MASSACRE: official story spins out of control

http://archive.org/details/Ar-15BushmasterInT...

Superman Adam Lanza was able to master two rifles and four handguns while wearing body armor and a mask although suicidal (we are told).

Motive:

VATICAN CITY (CNS)-- The Catholic Church's position on gun control is not easy to find; there are dozens of speeches and talks and a few documents that call for much tighter regulation of the global arms trade, but what about private gun ownership?

The answer is resoundingly clear: Firearms in the hands of civilians should be strictly limited and eventually completely eliminated.

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/...

http://granddesignexposed.com/george/jesuits....

Then look into the official oath of the Knights of Columbus that includes killing children when ordered to do so.

• The Blue Mass

www.youtube.com/watch...

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

www.spirituallysmart.com/blue_mass.html

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251247 Jan 6, 2013
SAL wrote:
The same STAGED SANDY HOOK SCHOOL MASSACRE: official story spins out of control
http://archive.org/details/Ar-15BushmasterInT...
Superman Adam Lanza was able to master two rifles and four handguns while wearing body armor and a mask although suicidal (we are told).
Motive:
VATICAN CITY (CNS)-- The Catholic Church's position on gun control is not easy to find; there are dozens of speeches and talks and a few documents that call for much tighter regulation of the global arms trade, but what about private gun ownership?
The answer is resoundingly clear: Firearms in the hands of civilians should be strictly limited and eventually completely eliminated.
http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/...
http://granddesignexposed.com/george/jesuits....
Then look into the official oath of the Knights of Columbus that includes killing children when ordered to do so.
• The Blue Mass
www.youtube.com/watch...
"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."
www.spirituallysmart.com/blue_mass.html
Asshat.
DARK ET

Richmond, KY

#251248 Jan 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
why don't you stop reading the work of Idiots and watch the 19 Martyr's video or read his speech from October 30th 2004
"And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children" - OBL October 30, 2004
by the way if OBL was not responsible for 9/11 why did the Spanish high court on Sept 17th 2003, charge bin Laden and nine others with membership in a terrorist organization and "as many crimes of terrorist murder ... as there were dead and injured" in the Sept. 11 attacks !!?!?!?!?!
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...
SMARTEN UP AND JOIN THE REST OF US IN REALITY
<quoted text>
http://www.whale.to/c/fbi_admits.html

The FBI admits: No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11

Ed Haas – Muckraker Report via The Peoples Voice July 25, 2009
Osama bin Laden’s role in the events of September 11, 2001 is not mentioned on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” poster.

On June 5, 2006, author Ed Haas contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation headquarters to ask why, while claiming that bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 1998 bombings of US Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, the poster does not indicate that he is wanted in connection with the events of 9/11.

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI responded,“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” Tomb continued,“Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.”

Asked to explain the process, Tomb responded,“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”

Haas pauses to ask the question,“If the US government does not have enough hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to ‘smoke him out of his cave?’” Through corporate media, the Bush administration told the American people that bin Laden was “Public Enemy Number One,” responsible for the deaths of nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001. The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” bin Laden and the Taliban, yet nearly six years later, the FBI said that it had no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251249 Jan 6, 2013
Captain John O Dung wrote:
Captain John O Dung has himsef on his Fantasy Football Team !!!
When Captain John O Dung orders a pizza "with everything", he gets EVERYTHING.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251250 Jan 6, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.whale.to/c/fbi_admits.html
The FBI admits: No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11
Ed Haas – Muckraker Report via The Peoples Voice July 25, 2009
Osama bin Laden’s role in the events of September 11, 2001 is not mentioned on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted” poster.
On June 5, 2006, author Ed Haas contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation headquarters to ask why, while claiming that bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 1998 bombings of US Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, the poster does not indicate that he is wanted in connection with the events of 9/11.
Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI responded,“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” Tomb continued,“Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.”
Asked to explain the process, Tomb responded,“The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice then decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.”
Haas pauses to ask the question,“If the US government does not have enough hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to ‘smoke him out of his cave?’” Through corporate media, the Bush administration told the American people that bin Laden was “Public Enemy Number One,” responsible for the deaths of nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001. The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” bin Laden and the Taliban, yet nearly six years later, the FBI said that it had no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Is it now "some of the government isn't part of the conspiracy month"??
endtime

AOL

#251251 Jan 7, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#251252 Jan 7, 2013
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
So it's not the Pope now

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251253 Jan 7, 2013
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
Not really, but this post is proof you are an idiot.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#251255 Jan 7, 2013
why don't you find a job besides being a Troll shill boy
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Google it!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#251256 Jan 7, 2013
AssHat
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
When Captain John O Dung orders a pizza "with everything", he gets EVERYTHING.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#251257 Jan 7, 2013
why does your IP always change Sock Puppet
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't da jooos let the FBI in on it?
LMFAO, you drooling, braindead cur!!!

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#251259 Jan 7, 2013
why don't you find a job besides being a Troll shill boy
RADEKT wrote:
that's what we all say when you post
<quoted text>

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Lincoln, NE

#251260 Jan 7, 2013
Agreed those facts point wholesomely that 911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
sending thousands of troops to go after an old man on dialysis who they thought was living in a cave in Afghanistan but was actually in a house in Pakistan...after 10 years and billions of dollars spent and many dead soldiers, "mission accomplished, time to go". I guess that's something to be proud of.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#251261 Jan 7, 2013
JudgeNAsshat wrote:
why does your IP always change Sock Puppet<quoted text>
What do you mean by "always", Tommy?

I have two regulars, depending on which office network I'm connected to, and also when I travel I pick up whatever the hotel uses.

But I always use the same "nick", you DOLT!
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#251262 Jan 7, 2013
JudgeNJury wrote:
Agreed those facts point wholesomely that 911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast. <quoted text>
Why aren't you using "Timesten" today?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#251263 Jan 7, 2013
JudgeNJury wrote:
Agreed those facts point wholesomely that 911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast. <quoted text>
wholesomely???

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251264 Jan 7, 2013
didn't TimesTwit post the same exact comment a few pages back !?!?!?
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
wholesomely???

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#251266 Jan 7, 2013
How many Israelis died in the 9/11 attacks either on the alleged aircraft or in the towers?
Jet Fuel ha ha hha ah aha ha ha ah a
That's A Good One huh eh !
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#251267 Jan 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
How many Israelis died in the 9/11 attacks either on the alleged aircraft or in the towers?

The israelies were in Israel. There were many Jewish American losses tho.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hukt on Fonix 817,518
Johnny Spencer 12 min Terra Jones 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Christina La Vey 578,985
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 28 min Classic 2,186
angkor wat taxi driver 1 hr samesavat 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 176,204
My Narada and Windham-Hill Music favorites! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,983
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 609,823
More from around the web