well, im not sure

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251091 Jan 3, 2013
if Knowledge is power you must be the most powerless person on the planet
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww little fella, you know when you play hide and seek with your babysitter and you close your wittle eyes and think she disappears? When you get a little older you will realize closing your eyes does not change the fact that she's still there.
With character comes courage, with age comes wisdom. When you finally become a man, you will know the threats exist, regardless if you know or not. Knowledge is power, and will protect you when you see the threat coming, instead of blindly walking into it.
Thats how I get through the day, and I'm content I am able to see what is true.
The race, or claimed race or religion of the ones in control really doesn't concern me, all I care about is we are allowing ourselves to be controlled by moving away from the idea that made us great to begin with, freedom.
They claim to be jewish, and use that card as a cover to get away with criminality. When people accuse them of nefarious activity, they claim antisemitism to shield themselves from culpability. Don't like the economic system we control? You're a racist. Don't support Israel racist policies? You're a racist. Don't like Hollywoods agenda to indoctrinate? You're a racist. Any criticism you may have against us? You're a racist. It's quite diabolically intelligent what they do and if a little country can control a big one, I don't blame them for trying, I blame us for allowing it.
Hopefully, you will learn these lessons well and grow into a patriotic and caring person who wants whats best for our human condition we all share together.
I got you're nose! Yes I do, I got it! Awww, don't cry, your nose is still there it was just my thumb. See?
Aww, kids are just fun, they just have a lot to learn.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251092 Jan 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Some types of Thermite are used in most building demolitions. It melts steel within 2 seconds this cuts loose joints so the building will collaspe.
This info comes from a licensed explosive loader technician.
What are your credentials?
So you agree, it would be fast acting. Of course there was none because the buildings all collapsed due to structural failure.

Location hidden

#251093 Jan 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And your opinion is the worst example of two spent bits.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!
Which 20 pilots? The ones who couldn't crash into a target the size of the Pentagon? Hell I could do that without any training at all.

Location hidden

#251094 Jan 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the government spends too much. They spent $65 million to prove Clinton got a bj from a slut and few a thousand to investigate 9/11, which led us into wars that cost trillions. Personally I want to know if the wars were really warranted. I fully support our troops but our corrupt government is questionable.
Great. We agree on something.

Why do you need an investigation? The wars were not warranted because they were did not accomplish anything worthwhile. Quite the opposite.
DARK ET

Richmond, KY

#251095 Jan 3, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
if Knowledge is power you must be the most powerless person on the planet
<quoted text>
and how did you become such a gullible little sheeple if you graduated from the Farm? Must have spent your time laying out at Lagunita by day and hanging out at the Goose at night.
We Taste War

Richmond, KY

#251096 Jan 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. We agree on something.
Why do you need an investigation? The wars were not warranted because they were did not accomplish anything worthwhile.
yes it did, control of the oil fields in Iraq and the poppy fields in Afghanistan
We Taste War

Richmond, KY

#251097 Jan 3, 2013
oil, drugs, and war...this is what the US economy is built on.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251098 Jan 3, 2013
don't you get tired of making a fool of yourself on here every night !??!?!?
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
and how did you become such a gullible little sheeple if you graduated from the Farm? Must have spent your time laying out at Lagunita by day and hanging out at the Goose at night.
DARK ET

Richmond, KY

#251099 Jan 3, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't seem to

Location hidden

#251100 Jan 3, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it did, control of the oil fields in Iraq and the poppy fields in Afghanistan
Accomplished neither.

ere are the facts:

The U.S. gets less oil today from Iraq than before 9/11
The largest source of crude oil for the United States is the United States
Iraq has never represented more than 4.5% of crude oil used in the United States
The United States' dependence on foreign oil has increased, but the amount of oil from the Persian Gulf has decreased

(as of 2008)

http://www.digitalsurvivors.com/archives/howm...

Today:

It started late last year with ExxonMobil, then a month ago Chevron joined in, followed this week by Total and now Gazprom. That’s four of the world’s biggest international oil and gas giants that have defied Baghdad to sign up for concessions to drill for oil in the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq.

Baghdad has blacklisted the oil giants from future bidding rounds for southern fields, and has condemned the sweet deals that the Kurds have been offering as in violation of the Iraqi constitution.

The companies would like the entire Iraqi oilpatch to be governed like Kurdistan. The Kurds’ production sharing contracts give the oil giants a big cut of the upside in finding new oil....

The reason Chevron’s peers agreed to crazy contract terms in the south was simple, explains our oil tycoon:“We enter into the cake, and once we’re in we see slowly what we can do to change the model.”

But change isn’t coming. Baghdad still has not approved a national oil law, and some companies have gotten fed up....

A spokesman for Kurdistan Natural Resources Minister Ashti Hawrami recently said that with the help of all this firepower the region expects to boost oil output from 300,000 bpd now to 1 million bpd by 2015 and 2 million bpd by 2019. That would put Iraqi Kurdistan in same oil exporting league as Venezuela.

If Baghdad is serious about building a world-class oil industry in the south they should stop dreaming of building a Saudi Aramco redux and decide to do it the Kurdish way.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman...

Nothing has changed. Big oil is multi-national. Why should taxpayers pay for a war that only benefits the planet rapers?

Location hidden

#251101 Jan 3, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
oil, drugs, and war...this is what the US economy is built on.
To a large extent.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#251102 Jan 3, 2013
Mary Poppins wrote:
<quoted text>This is most compelling and truthful post. It shows true intelligence and humility, it is very hard to accept what one must when confronted by the evidence.
I share your story. I wish I could go back to the time of innocence-before 9-11 and the realization of the truth. Thank you for your honest and forthright post, even if the shills studiously ignore it. Or ridicule it with juvenile nonsense. Which is all they can do because as you so eloquently state,
Insults are Easier.
Always good to hear from a person with courage and intelligence. As you can see, the juvenile tactics of the indoctrinated continue.

Thanks for your comments.

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251103 Jan 3, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww little fella, you know when you play hide and seek with your babysitter and you close your wittle eyes and think she disappears? When you get a little older you will realize closing your eyes does not change the fact that she's still there.
With character comes courage, with age comes wisdom. When you finally become a man, you will know the threats exist, regardless if you know or not. Knowledge is power, and will protect you when you see the threat coming, instead of blindly walking into it.
Thats how I get through the day, and I'm content I am able to see what is true.
The race, or claimed race or religion of the ones in control really doesn't concern me, all I care about is we are allowing ourselves to be controlled by moving away from the idea that made us great to begin with, freedom.
They claim to be jewish, and use that card as a cover to get away with criminality. When people accuse them of nefarious activity, they claim antisemitism to shield themselves from culpability. Don't like the economic system we control? You're a racist. Don't support Israel racist policies? You're a racist. Don't like Hollywoods agenda to indoctrinate? You're a racist. Any criticism you may have against us? You're a racist. It's quite diabolically intelligent what they do and if a little country can control a big one, I don't blame them for trying, I blame us for allowing it.
Hopefully, you will learn these lessons well and grow into a patriotic and caring person who wants whats best for our human condition we all share together.
I got you're nose! Yes I do, I got it! Awww, don't cry, your nose is still there it was just my thumb. See?
Troy is Easy
OK, now I get it; you're a paranoid jooo-hater. Thanks for the clarification.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251104 Jan 3, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he enjoys it.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251105 Jan 3, 2013
Troy Is Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Always good to hear from a person with courage and intelligence. As you can see, the juvenile tactics of the indoctrinated continue.
Thanks for your comments.
Troy Is Easy
Courage....LMAO!!!

If you had courage you wouldn't be hiding your ISP.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#251107 Jan 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>They really do have spent bits in canada don't they ?
Oh mu shu pork pig boy really!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h aha h
As Funny As A Canadian In Fool's Clothing Huh eh !
There's spent bits on ever nook and cranny of this big blue orb oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots.

But none as spent as your average twoof-sheep!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Calgary, Canada

#251108 Jan 4, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you write a paper outlining all of NIST's bad science and submit it for peer review to an engineering journal !?!?!?!?

I'm guessing with all your experience in structural engineering that should be relatively easy for you to do
He'll have to learn how to write ON paper first, his parents paper trained him but not for writing...if ya know what I mean.

Calgary, Canada

#251109 Jan 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Which 20 pilots? The ones who couldn't crash into a target the size of the Pentagon? Hell I could do that without any training at all.
I'm thinking those 20 pilots didn't give their names for a reason....;-)

Calgary, Canada

#251110 Jan 4, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>yes it did, control of the oil fields in Iraq and the poppy fields in Afghanistan
I had to drop some stuff off at the dump a couple weeks back. There was a guy with a broken kids shovel directing traffic, one of the dump employees told me he didn't even work there.

I could ask if he needs an assistant? I mean, you should aspire to be something other than a junkie-sheep sock of oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots.

You're welcome;-)

Calgary, Canada

#251111 Jan 4, 2013
We Taste War wrote:
oil, weed and crack...this is what you'll find in my pipe.
Seriously, I could ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min KiMare 95,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 601,159
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 740,076
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 227,750
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min pusherman_ 543,044
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 39 min dirty white boy- 33,051
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 1 hr Infinite Force 10
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr HipGnosis 173,812

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••