no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251191 Jan 4, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
me too!
Better than all the meat pounding going on around here. ;)

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#251192 Jan 4, 2013
Google Operation Northwoods or the Gulf of Tonkin....no such thing as false flag ops eh?
Another title is Black ops or Covert Ops. Google that and you'll see fantasy turned into reality

Location hidden

#251193 Jan 4, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another boy genius who knows nothing...
False flag has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging an enemy has long been acceptable. It is also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.
Covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities may be described as being carried out under a false flag or black flag. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organisation, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.
Civilian usage....
While false flag operations originate in warfare and government, they also can occur in civilian settings among certain factions, such as businesses, special interest groups, religions, political ideologies and campaigns for office
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
https://www.google.com/search...
Go sit back down with the other big mouths and little brains.
Don't care. Your false flag had nothing to do with 9/11.

NEXT

#251194 Jan 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It never even happened. What is your point?
It did happen, they just changed the title to the 911 attacks. And the Gulf of Tonkin did happen mr genius....
The Gulf of Tonkin incident (or the USS Maddox incident) is the name given to two separate confrontations, one actual and one false, involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_i...
You're stuck in the ignorant mode.
They took Operation Northwoods off the shelf and this time engaged it into action.9-11-01 is proof of that. OBL Not Guilty of 911, No WMD's in Iraq is more proof of false flag ops.

Location hidden

#251195 Jan 4, 2013
All the evidence shows four groups of hijackers hijacked four civilian airliners. They crashed into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and one crashed into a field. End of story. Game over.

No False flag.

#251196 Jan 4, 2013
And what happened 'Waste Water'. Where's all of that superior knowledge you claim to possess on this Q'? 9x asking you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

If you can't answer the Q's pertaining to said topic here, mr Toilet Water then why the heck are you here?
I know one reason for your presence...
&fe ature=related

#251197 Jan 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
All the evidence shows four groups of hijackers hijacked four civilian airliners. They crashed into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and one crashed into a field. End of story. Game over.
No False flag.
Start by showing your proof that 19 Hijackers boarded the 4 planes.
Then 2ndly, tell me why Bush went after OBL 48 hours after 911, when there was no proof OBL had anything to do with 911 and 3rdly, why did Bush invaded Iraq again? Please do tell.

Easy as
Answer the Q's

Location hidden

#251198 Jan 4, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by showing your proof that 19 Hijackers boarded the 4 planes.
Then 2ndly, tell me why Bush went after OBL 48 hours after 911, when there was no proof OBL had anything to do with 911 and 3rdly, why did Bush invaded Iraq again? Please do tell.
Easy as
Answer the Q's
1. There passed through airport security and were on the airline manifests.

2. Radio transmissions and cell phone calls from passengers confirmed the airlines were hijacked.

3. The airlines were tracked on radar and observed by other pilots and hundreds of witnesses.

See? One, two three, you're out.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#251204 Jan 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care.
This is true.
Your Ghost

Atlanta, GA

#251205 Jan 5, 2013
Stop wasting time with pathetic government trolls.

Everyone knows it was done by the USA/Israel to start wars in the middle east for the banking families such as Rothschild.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#251206 Jan 5, 2013
THE PLACE WAS FULL OF NANOTHERMITE EXPLOSIVES, EVERY OTHER FLOOR HAD IT IN THE CEILING TILES, AND PROBABLY ELSEWHERE, PUT THERE BY UNAWARE WORKERS IN THE "REMODELING" THAT WAS A DISGUISE FOR THE BLASTING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TO THE GROUND AND THEN BLAMING SOME MYTHICAL "TERRORISTS" IN A CAVE AS THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACT DONE IN ORDER TO CREATE ANOTHER COLDWAR-TYPE THREAT TO JUSTIFY THE USE OF AND THE EXISTENCE OF A HUGE ARMY WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY SPENDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE PLAN FOR A NEVER-ENDING WAR BY THE CRIMINALS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like love to me zusannah, or the closest you'll ever come to it anyway.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#251208 Jan 5, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE PLACE WAS FULL OF NANOTHERMITE EXPLOSIVES, EVERY OTHER FLOOR HAD IT IN THE CEILING TILES, AND PROBABLY ELSEWHERE, PUT THERE BY UNAWARE WORKERS IN THE "REMODELING" THAT WAS A DISGUISE FOR THE BLASTING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TO THE GROUND AND THEN BLAMING SOME MYTHICAL "TERRORISTS" IN A CAVE AS THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACT DONE IN ORDER TO CREATE ANOTHER COLDWAR-TYPE THREAT TO JUSTIFY THE USE OF AND THE EXISTENCE OF A HUGE ARMY WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY SPENDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE PLAN FOR A NEVER-ENDING WAR BY THE CRIMINALS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
<quoted text>
Cool story Dung
RogerThat

AOL

#251209 Jan 5, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#251210 Jan 5, 2013
Your Ghost wrote:
Everyone knows it was done by the USA/Israel to start wars in the middle east for the banking families such as Rothschild.
This is also true.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251211 Jan 5, 2013
911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast. That's why US firms get 5% of the oil pumped in Iraq and 0% of the NO OIL pumped in Afghanistan ...... GREAT FREAKIN PLAN MORON !!!!!

hey , why didn't the US go to war when the USS Cole was bombed or the American embassies in Africa !?!?!?!??!

why did the US have NO REPSONSE to those two attacks !?!?!?!?
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed onemale but also those facts point wholesomely that 911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251212 Jan 5, 2013
timesten said it was to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.
Who is right !?!?!?!?!?
Your Ghost wrote:

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251213 Jan 5, 2013
"911 research is my hobby" - timestwit

......... HOW INCREDIBLY SAD !!!!!!!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think these are? 911 research is my hobby. Unlike your job title of 'child troll' as a job, not a hobby
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251214 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
"911 research is my hobby" - timestwit
......... HOW INCREDIBLY SAD !!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Especially since the only "research" he does is collecting Google search engine returns!
DARK ET

Richmond, KY

#251215 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast. That's why US firms get 5% of the oil pumped in Iraq and 0% of the NO OIL pumped in Afghanistan ...... GREAT FREAKIN PLAN MORON !!!!!
<quoted text>
the major objectives of the Afghan invasion were:
1) to establish military bases for the future invasion of Iran
2) to control the poppy fields (since Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's opium) as drug money is a major source of income that funds the 'war on terror'.
3) to be able to continue the construction of the Trans-Afghan pipeline that will transport natural gas from the Caspian Sea into India which is basically still a British colony.

the whole notion of OBL hiding out in Afghanistan was nothing but a fairytale to get the US military over there. It takes an entire military to hunt for one man?!?!?!? Surely even you are not that stupid and that gullible to believe that are you?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251216 Jan 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with your infatuation of male organs? Dick, balls and big balls.
Sounds to me like you are advertising your wants and desires....
I heard that maybe this guy can help you with your dream wishes
http://memecrunch.com/meme/67LD/prison-rape/i...
Your Kentucky Kousin started it, cazzo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 11 min EmpireEarth 5
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 16 min Americanize 120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Lumatrix 837,026
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min Rosa_Winkel 99,727
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr andet1987 1,837
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr par five 4,082
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,155
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 176,756
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 589,351
More from around the web